Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request (9107 Views)

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by 2sexyus: 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
Can I enroll in ya school gringringrin?
190-the-clown:

Rotfl grin grin grin

When u hear me say NIGERIAN GIRLS let me hear you say Uh hun uh hun grin grin
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by MrOlodo2(m): 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2013
Sorry you said what I was banging my girlfriend grin
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
"I don't want to add you
on my list as it will not be good
for both of us."
"infact, I don't want to add
anybody that his pin start with
'seven' "

Lol grin chei!! total washing
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by 190theclown: 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2013
2sexy.us:
Can I enroll in ya school gringringrin?
angry
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by osmosisi: 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
How u go sell ur bb add money take buy fone for girl. Guy u be serious otondo. Na wa oooo. See the babe now don dey use ur phone dey call other guys sweet names . Wetin u need to do now na to find way make u throw that phone for water, make she go back to square one.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by ikekings1: 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2013
I don't believe that the kind of guys like op still exist in this current naija!! .. I don't believe this story shaa...

5 Likes

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by 2sexyus: 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry
190-the-clown:
angry
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by 2sexyus: 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
They do oooo. Very well. But trust me. After now, he would be a rutless bad nigga.
ikekings1: I don't believe that the kind of guys like op still exist in this current naija!! .. I don't believe this story shaa...

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by cycline404(m): 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2013
2sexy.us:
They do oooo. Very well. But trust me. After now, he would be a rutless bad nigga.

#MY GUY EYE GO SHARPEN
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Acidosis(m): 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2013
"infact, I don't want to add anybody that his pin start with 'seven'"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by baggy4luv(m): 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
yemi2plus:
she is stil my girlfriend. I'm thinking of breaking up with her after church tomorrow but I don't know if I should collect the phone back from her.
renowned imbesile.never give a woman what you dont have.my advice.by aloma knock her engine.borow d cold5 and no gve am back.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
Op u nor Smart at all. Na people lyk una na Naija babe dey use their oil dey chop yam undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
cycline404: This man.... grin grin grin , but I wonder why ur babe dey freak about bbm
Man the truth is another man is on her dp. So u don't have to see that .....
Secondly forget the phone and continue with ur life......
All will be well at the end ....

*** Lliy Porch **** Alake mi , i am proud of u... I no dey use bb ... People still dey tell me say u dey use my pix too much on bbm ..... I value watin I get o...

4get gini? Collect that fone my friend. The way she wants to turn u to a super mumu Is paining me seriously >: angry

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
cycline404: This man.... grin grin grin , but I wonder why ur babe dey freak about bbm

*** Lliy Porch **** Alake mi , i am proud of u... I no dey use bb ... People still dey tell me say u dey use my pix too much on bbm ..... I value watin I get o...

4get gini? Collect that fone my friend. The way she wants to turn u into a super mumu Is paining me seriously >: angry this is a crime to humanity angry

2 Likes

4get gini? Collect that fone my friend. The way she wants to turn u into a super mumu Is paining me seriously >: angry this is a crime against humanity angry
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2013
Tholudee: grin grin Op walai u b "afoju ife"...call her dat you wanna see her for a chat and use style collect the phone as if you want to check something, remove battery sharp sharp and give her her sim...ile ya! grin
u too dey watch yoruba movie!!!no be only afoju ife na afoju malu!!lol.but on a serious note madam kilonshele?
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Eyop: 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2013
Brother you were madly and stupidly in love with someone that doesn't even know if you exist or not. I guess you have done so many other things for her before selling your phone to add money to buy phone for woman. It means you can even collect loan for her all in the name of love.

The babe you claim you love is smarter than you and if care is not taken,she will outsmart you with the moves you will be making to collect back that phone. She might even call you a thief and that she doesn't even know you from Adam. I will advice you forget about the phone and let God judge what has transpired. You loved her stupidly and wholeheartedly grin grin but she paid you back with heartbreak for the good you have done to her at-least you have learnt your lesson now.

Life goes on,just see it as bad debt.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
lolz grin grin grin
This is hilarious. grin
See maga of life! grin
Me, sell my BB for a gal that is not my wife, only to be using torch light?
That gal sef, she is too smart for you. (no offense).
I'm still laughing o.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Dannyxy(m): 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
Lmao, make i hear say i sell my nokia phone nt to talk of b.b 4 any girl... How old is she anyways?, i don't see how a mature girl will so carried away by social media?, i dn't blame her sha, mst nairaland girls are like that too

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by finestboy1: 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
OP you are too nice ooo. You be Correct MUGU grin WOmen!!! If you are to nice, them go use you do yeye. cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by s3nn2x(m): 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
grin grin grin
This what Olamide called Stupid Love.

For goodness sake, why will you buy a Bold 5 for a girl and you are using Nokia Touchlight.

The story does not follow! No be the Op write 2go love again?

Anyway, good luck trying to collect your phone after service tomorrow, because it is not going to happen, except you are ready to create a scene.

But seriously, the phone was a gift na, why will you even collect it? It is so child like.

#following

I really want to know the end of this story

grin grin grin

But this your story sha....
That girl na correct runz girl...

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by dasparrow: 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
yemi2plus: I'm so much in love with my girlfriend that I had to sell my blackberry bold 4 and added some money to buy her blackberry bold 5 on her birthday some months back.
I bought a Nokia touch light phone for the main time until I could raise another money to buy a blackberry phone. However, a guy I met at the phone market two months ago advised me to buy a Tecno phone as it was cheaper and had the same functions as a blackberry phone. After much talk, I bought the phone and paid him. Since I bought the blackberry bold 5 for her, I have noticed some changes in her.
1. She spend much time online this days chatting with different guy on almost all social networking sites.
2. Her attention towards me had reduced.
3. She had stopped calling me sweet names like: honey, my love, ifé e.t.c
4. She had stopped picking my mid night calls, even when I call her during the day she don't always pick, and when she do, she don't talk to me like before.
5. She had stopped asking for recharge cards.
6. She no longer visit like before.

I was very happy when I read about the release of BMM for Tecno phones, I quickly downloaded it and asked her for her pin. I added her but she refused to accept the request. I called her to no why, she replied saying: "I don't want to add you on my list as it will not be good for both of us."
"infact, I don't want to add anybody the his pin start with 'seven' " i was shocked and disappoint that I quickly ended the call. This is the same girl I sold my blackberry phone just to make her happy during her birthday.
Please, advise me, I'm thinking of breaking up with her. Should I collect the phone back from her? Please advise me, I'm really hurt.

Why do you have to be such a big maga? Are you her husband that you are busy selling your phone just to buy her a phone for her birthday? It is quite obvious that your girlfriend is not crazily in love with you like you are with her. You cannot take the phone back from her because that would be considered childish. So, all you can do right now is count your loses and move on with your life. And remember, always sew your coat according to your size. Money and blackberry cannot buy love. A woman who truly loves you will love you irrespective of your financial situation or whether you buy her expensive gifts or not.
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Dsage1: 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2013
This is quite annoying, some guys sha!
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by drmikeadams(m): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
dis guy pass mugu,,na charly em be....never involve urself in any thing bb,,,always buy a gift 4 gal even when u break up,it will not make u regret,,,,,guy u no jst try...i saw d same tin happen in my street,,the gal was teeling every body dat d guy wants 2 steal her fone,meanwhile it was d guy dat bought d phone 4 her....so becareful and if u can let her go fine...just learn ur lesson and not repeat d same mistake in ur future relationship//////

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by mcevans1(m): 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2013
yemi2plus:
she is stil my girlfriend. I'm thinking of breaking up with her after church tomorrow but I don't know if I should collect the phone back from her.

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
Maybe she has her mother or father on bbm shocked do u want her to get into trouble ? U want to break a happy home abi? angry grin u have no dhame u want to spoil her market her relationship with her family! Chai see wicked man angry
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by twosquare(m): 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
@Op,ologede ti gbe ogede lo= person wey get Banana don carry am go........eeyah, pele...sorry...sugar coated tongue brothers don snatch ur girl o..hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by didicold(f): 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2013
Hei hei, op, u r letting d ppl on dis forum push u, dis girl no get shame, if u try to collect d phone from her in public by force ,if she shout Ole: for head, tyre for don burn u to ashes b4 d mob will hear ur side of d story, u better classify it as a bad debt,learn ur lesson and move-on.why did u make it so easy for her to walk all over u?u no see girlfriend o, dis one na sample.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2013
Phuck poverty• undecided
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by 190theclown: 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2013
twosquare: @Op,ologede ti gbe ogede lo= person wey get Banana don carry am go........eeyah, pele...sorry...sugar coated tongue brothers don snatch ur girl o..hehehehehe
grin grin
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
Yemi, i pray jungle justice wnt be meeted on you. It was a gift for christ sake so why collect it back?
Save ur dignify and 'big boy' it! Abeg.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Difference Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl / Food That Can Improve Your Sex Life / Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.