Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request (9109 Views)

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by s3nn2x(m): 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2013
Poo story angry
It does not even make sense
It seems the guy is looking for contribution for his upcoming story grin
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by NaMe4: 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2013
Please, advise me, I'm thinking of breaking up with her. Should I collect the phone back from her? Please advise me, I'm really hurt.

Sorry bro, but . . .

grin grin grin
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
angry angry
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
I knew you couldn't collect that phone cos you don't have the mind yet.

The reality of this is you will learn a lot from this singular act from this girl. She supposedly thought she had been smart but trust me, she would get paid back in her coin.

Sit down and review what led to all this by asking series of questions and your eyes will be clearer and your senses will be alert. Don't repeat whatever you did for that azzhole no matter the love. Never love any girl more than you love yourself... Never deny yourself any pleasure that would nourish your conscience,mind, body and soul.

Feel free to talk to me if you feel like bro.
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2013
Op that girl use you as mugu.
What type of girl allows her bf to sell his phone to buy one for her? She get mind.

But op For your future self esteem, just let the phone go.
Trying to get it back is so childish. (so was selling yours in The first place)
Just let it go.
The girl don Maga u.sorry.

And you seem so fixated on the phone. Maybe you love the phone more than her. Lmao.
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by mcdokwe(m): 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
Well, we all love and lose... U don't have to be in a relationship all by yourself, try talking to her and if it means you have to end the relationship, do it and be a big boy by letting her keep the phone. Only touts go after what the gifted out
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by havilaLAGOS: 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2013
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by havilaLAGOS: 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
Next time stop doing nice things to get a girl to love u.stop being a wussy. Go and subscribe to David deangelo newsletter double your dating.. doubleyourdating.com

next time no do am again o. eh pain me well well for u angry
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2013
Lol...

If only you guys know the dude behind that name.

Well, that's not his real name, bro. He is just a professional selling his knowledge.

havilaLAGOS: Next time stop doing nice things to get a girl to love u.stop being a wussy. Go and subscribe to David deangelo newsletter double your dating.. doubleyourdating.com

next time no do am again o. eh pain me well well for u angry
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by havilaLAGOS: 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2013
2s£xy:
Lol...

If only you guys know the dude behind that name.

Well, that's not his real name, bro. He is just a professional selling his knowledge.

sure I know his real name E P
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2013
190-the-clown:

Rotfl grin grin grin

When u hear me say NIGERIAN GIRLS let me hear you say Uh hun uh hun grin grin
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2013
Op... Aw many tyms u don chop ha? Never OH! SOWIE BRo (bro?? No its yemi cause u cant b m bro with dis kind behaviour ). U Don LOOSE....Yemi My BB Lover...
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Sagamite(m): 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2013
koonbey: Break up with who? No be Person wey get Girlfriend dey breakup? You,my Friend;are very single lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your head correct!

When I read the title before even reading the OP's post, I smirked to myself that "Ah! A guy that thinks he has a girlfriend". grin
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Sagamite(m): 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
s3nn2x: grin grin grin
This what Olamide called Stupid Love.

For goodness sake, why will you buy a Bold 5 for a girl and you are using Nokia Touchlight.

The story does not follow! No be the Op write 2go love again?

Anyway, good luck trying to collect your phone after service tomorrow, because it is not going to happen, except you are ready to create a scene.

But seriously, the phone was a gift na, why will you even collect it? It is so child like.

#following

I really want to know the end of this story

grin grin grin

But this your story sha....
That girl na correct runz girl...

Many Naija men are mugufied! grin grin grin grin grin

This is one of the guys indoctrinated that a real man would give his world to make a girl happy.

Even if I was to buy an item for a girl, apart from not buying something I cannot afford, there is no way in hell I would give a girl an item that is better than what I am using.

Awon ota ebi mi por ni Sagamu, but epe ti won she fun mi o le to be yen! (There are many enemies of my family in Sagamu, but the curse they placed on my head is not that powerful!)
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Sagamite(m): 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2013
Idowuogbo: Forget which phone? Big boy kini? Earn which yeye bragging rite? Omo make una liv talk joor!

Maga Animashawun aka Mugunyemi,collect ur phone ooo! U mustu collect am! If u no need d phone, sell am con use d money buy ya mama o jabo ko fo bulletproof lomo. U dey hia me so? angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by drmikeadams(m): 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
una still dey taikk dis mater....op drop the girl number make we treat her Bleep up 4 u...,seriously na guys u hand u fall...cocks my ak 48...awaiting ur order..
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Deiok(m): 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
I just dey laff.
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by chistar01(m): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2013
Yemi my lover grin
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Youngzicco(m): 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2013
chistar01: Yemi my lover grin
. na NATURAL SOMETHING [
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Youngzicco(m): 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2013
Maga of Life. Amen. cheesy
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 28, 2013
Its like dem don swear for this OP!!!!! grin
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Dubemkelly(m): 1:24am On Oct 28, 2013
Why not sit her down n tell her dt u r using a confirmed BB not an android or iphone. Probably she might be team Tecno shud add tecno,if u really want BBM, go get a BB...
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by yemi2plus(m): 12:29am On Oct 29, 2013
Update on the story
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by yemi2plus(m): 12:32am On Oct 29, 2013
I returned back home from work today only to be informed by my mom that she brought the phone for me to help her do somethings. She later called saying she have nothing to do with me again, I charged the phone and put it on but I couldn't find anything thing inside, no bbm messages, no files, no contact just empty. Should I return the phone?
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Dygeasy(m): 12:34am On Oct 29, 2013
yemi2plus: I returned back home from work today only to be informed by my mom that she brought the phone for me to help her do somethings. She later called saying she have nothing to do with me again, I charged the phone and put it on but I couldn't find anything thing inside, no bbm messages, no files, no contact just empty. Should I return the phone?
Return It For What Reasons Exactly?

Is The Girl An Actress?
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 29, 2013
yemi2plus: I returned back home from work today only to be informed by my mom that she brought the phone for me to help her do somethings. She later called saying she have nothing to do with me again, I charged the phone and put it on but I couldn't find anything thing inside, no bbm messages, no files, no contact just empty. Should I return the phone?
In her mind now,she's so smart. cool
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Madawaki01(m): 8:03am On Oct 29, 2013
lol,why should u return d fictional phone,u better start usin am jejely.
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Boll2010: 8:15am On Oct 29, 2013
wahalai u be madman.......dem suppose chain u......carry u go yabaleft........ahan ahan u madman
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by cycline404(m): 9:03am On Oct 29, 2013

Congratulations! You just got yourself a Second hand like new BB Bold5..
Why do you want to return the phone again, so u can start begging and bribing for love.
Face your work man! hussle tight, she gave back the phone to you willingly. undecided
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 29, 2013
yemi2plus: I'm so much in love with my girlfriend that I had to sell my blackberry bold 4 and added some money to buy her blackberry bold 5 on her birthday some months back.
I bought a Nokia touch light phone for the main time until I could raise another money to buy a blackberry phone. However, a guy I met at the phone market two months ago advised me to buy a Tecno phone as it was cheaper and had the same functions as a blackberry phone. After much talk, I bought the phone and paid him. Since I bought the blackberry bold 5 for her, I have noticed some changes in her.
1. She spend much time online this days chatting with different guy on almost all social networking sites.
2. Her attention towards me had reduced.
3. She had stopped calling me sweet names like: honey, my love, ifé e.t.c
4. She had stopped picking my mid night calls, even when I call her during the day she don't always pick, and when she do, she don't talk to me like before.
5. She had stopped asking for recharge cards.
6. She no longer visit like before.

I was very happy when I read about the release of BMM for Tecno phones, I quickly downloaded it and asked her for her pin. I added her but she refused to accept the request. I called her to no why, she replied saying: "I don't want to add you on my list as it will not be good for both of us."
"infact, I don't want to add anybody the his pin start with 'seven' " i was shocked and disappoint that I quickly ended the call. This is the same girl I sold my blackberry phone just to make her happy during her birthday.
Please, advise me, I'm thinking of breaking up with her. Should I collect the phone back from her? Please advise me, I'm really hurt.
disadvantages of mr nice guy.galz would take u 4 a mugu.sum guyz no wan still learn lesson?gawd
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 29, 2013
190-the-clown:

Rotfl grin grin grin

When u hear me say NIGERIAN GIRLS let me hear you say Uh hun uh hun grin grin
lol
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by seangy4konji: 9:47am On Oct 29, 2013
go and collect your phone back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

(ladies Only) What Was The Silliest Sentence A Guy Used In Wooing You? / Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? / Igbo Man Is Proud Of His Wife Big Back Curve Shaking Like Generator:video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.