Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request (9106 Views)

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Phate07(m): 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
How pretty is she?
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
Hahaha! Reading dis, I laugh so tey my parents run come my rum check if alliz well..

Oboi! Naija guys don wise pass dis 1 oo...
Guy, u will only be a THIEF if u take d fone back with such crafty style being given to u here.

4get d fone , av ya bragging right, her conscience no go feel free use d fone.. A wise girl go even return am if u break up unless she is really 'pako to d core or very local'...

Dis kind maga na secondary sku tins naw..

Still laughing... NL is a great forum!!!
yemi2plus: I'm so much in love with my girlfriend that I had to sell my blackberry bold 4 and added some money to buy her blackberry bold 5 on her birthday some months back.
I BOUGHT A NOKIA TOUCH LIGHT PHONE FOR THE MAIN TIME until I could raise another money to buy a blackberry phone. However, a guy I met at the phone market two months ago advised me to buy a Tecno phone as it was cheaper and had the same functions as a blackberry phone. After much talk, I bought the phone and paid him. Since I bought the blackberry bold 5 for her, I have noticed some changes in her.
1. She spend much time online this days chatting with different guy on almost all social networking sites.
2. Her attention towards me had reduced.
3. She had stopped calling me sweet names like: honey, my love, ifé e.t.c
4. She had stopped picking my mid night calls, even when I call her during the day she don't always pick, and when she do, she don't talk to me like before.
5. She had stopped asking for recharge cards.
6. She no longer visit like before.

I was very happy when I read about the release of BMM for Tecno phones, I quickly downloaded it and asked her for her pin. I added her but she refused to accept the request. I called her to no why, she replied saying: "I don't want to add you on my list as it will not be good for both of us."
"infact, I don't want to add anybody the his pin start with 'seven' " i was shocked and disappoint that I quickly ended the call. This is the same girl I sold my blackberry phone just to make her happy during her birthday.
Please, advise me, I'm thinking of breaking up with her. Should I collect the phone back from her? Please advise me, I'm really hurt.
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Prinxx(m): 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
The babe is obeying the disrective to blackberry users...." Don't accept any PIN that starts from 7"..... But guy u dull sha...tufiakwa
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by AbuMikey(m): 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
yemi2plus:
Thanks, I'll try this tomorrow. But the last time I asked for the phone, she refused and even locked it with a security code.

Yemi, collect ya phone from her, [size=26pt] Insert wrong password for the phone 9 times, then type "blackberry" the 10th time [/size] and the phone is as good as new cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Idowuogbo(f): 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
Forget which phone? Big boy kini? Earn which yeye bragging rite? Omo make una liv talk joor!

Maga Animashawun aka Mugunyemi,collect ur phone ooo! U mustu collect am! If u no need d phone, sell am con use d money buy ya mama o jabo ko fo bulletproof lomo. U dey hia me so? angry

4 Likes

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by 2sexyus: 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
OP, have you Fvcked her? sad
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Idowuogbo(f): 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
2sexy.us:
OP, have you Fvcked her? sad
He fevk am he no fevk am, it don't marra.

Talk anoda thing abeg!
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by WolseythaIII(m): 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2013
Op,u're not nice sha...u're foolish.So stop feeln like mr. nice guy.
tho this story is soo fake
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by s3nn2x(m): 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2013
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by s3nn2x(m): 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
Idowuogbo: Forget which phone? Big boy kini? Earn which yeye bragging rite? Omo make una liv talk joor!

Maga Animashawun aka Mugunyemi,collect ur phone ooo! U mustu collect am! If u no need d phone, sell am con use d money buy ya mama o jabo ko fo bulletproof lomo. U dey hia me so? angry
Hmmmm! I hope you people that are advising him to collect the phone would be there to support him, whatever the repercussions of his actions.

Except the girl goes to his house, there is really no way for him to collect the phone.

Don't forget the girl does not even allow him to use the phone.

Madame, is it easy for a guy to collect your phone from you if you don’t want him to see something inside?

If the Op must collect the phone, he should ask for it and not collect it by force.

I am just wondering what his girl would tell people when they ask her why he collected his phone back, then she would say 'na because I no add am for BBM', that would be so funny.

O
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by s3nn2x(m): 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nuzo1(m): 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
Bro op,

Let it go. I mean the love and of course the Bold 5.

1. It was a gift. But if you must collect it back, go with the reciept. She might raise the "ole" alarm.

2. Never give what you can't afford to loose.

3. Nothing shameful about buying a gift for a GF. Everything wrong in collecting a gift back. Everything shameful in going extra mile to buy an expensive vain gift for GF.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
If u really meant Magun-yemi and not muguyemi, den u are sick.. Hahaha
magunyemi will be a threat to his existence..
in yoruba, jst a litle mistake, u will find ur self saying anoda word that has meaning.
Idowuogbo: Forget which phone? Big boy kini? Earn which yeye bragging rite? Omo make una liv talk joor!

Maga Animashawun aka MAGUNYEMI,collect ur phone ooo! U mustu collect am! If u no need d phone, sell am con use d money buy ya mama o jabo ko fo bulletproof lomo. U dey hia me so? angry
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
It does matters! Alot!
Idowuogbo:

Talk anoda thing abeg!
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Mintayo(m): 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2013
Na wa o,some guys sha.
Na wa o,some ladies sha.
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Idowuogbo(f): 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2013
Periopthalmus: If u really meant Magun-yemi and not muguyemi, den u are sick.. Hahaha
magunyemi will be a threat to his existence..
in yoruba, jst a litle mistake, u will find ur self saying anoda word that has meaning.
U shud ave gone to specsavers.
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Idowuogbo(f): 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
s3nn2x:
Hmmmm! I hope you people that are advising him to collect the phone would be there to support him, whatever the repercussions of his actions.

Except the girl goes to his house, there is really no way for him to collect the phone.

Don't forget the girl does not even allow him to use the phone.

Madame, is it easy for a guy to collect your phone from you if you don’t want him to see something inside?

If the Op must collect the phone, he should ask for it and not collect it by force.

I am just wondering what his girl would tell people when they ask her why he collected his phone back, then she would say 'na because I no and am for BBM', that would be so funny.

O
Repercussion of which action? Abeg abeg abeg! He mustu collect dat phone. Sefini!
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by WolseythaIII(m): 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2013
If yhu really want the fone back, jus record ur convo wit her...that way,she cannot say 'ole'
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Adeshina365: 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2013
Maga don pay...Shout Halleluyah..OP,U be dunce shaa

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by s3nn2x(m): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Repercussion of which action? Abeg abeg abeg! He mustu collect dat phone. Sefini!

Okay ooo

Oya! Op go and collect your phone.

Seriously, it sounds like what girls would do.

My sisters do it a lot. One of them gave the younger a dress as a gift, the younger one had already taken it as hers, then after a year or so, they had a fight, and the older one asked for her cloth back. We pleaded, but she insisted. That was not the first time and it won't be the last. I actually thought it was a girl's thing until I read what people were writing here.

I know it could be really annoying, but the Op should let it go. That is his loss. The girl did not borrow it from him, but he gave it to her willingly.
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by yemi2plus(m): 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
Thank you all for the advise. I'll update you guys of tomorrow's outcome.
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
We cant wait! Jst dont create a scene.. Break up honorably.. Plz dont venture to take the fone back. U bought it nt because u want to control d usage bt cos u love her..
Its a gift and u dont av any legal support to forcefully collect it from her.
Best of luck..

Also, na preaching make u go hear tomoro for church.. Tell her old things are past away.
yemi2plus: Thank you all for the advise. I'll update you guy of tomorrow's outcome.
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Eyop: 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
Hahahahahahahahaha cheesy grin cry
yemi2plus: Thank you all for the advise. I'll update you guys of tomorrow's outcome.
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by 2sexyus: 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2013
Tell me what matter? Ehn?

Idowuogbo:

Talk anoda thing abeg!
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
Dat ll b my 3rd tym #grin# nonsense!!
Idowuogbo:
U shud ave gone to specsavers.
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by cycline404(m): 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
Infact when I raise this topic for the pub Wey me and my hommies and my lily dey tonight .... No one say make u collect the fone...

But

Since you have done something wrong buying a phone out of what u can afford ..... Which is wrong ..... Then reverse that action again..... To do the same wrong thing to get the phone back ... But for me o.... Big boys don't revenge....
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by ikekings1: 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
2sexy.us:
They do oooo. Very well. But trust me. After now, he would be a rutless bad nigga.
Hmmm... I'm yet to see one.. Guys don tear eyes dis days... But the op na correct utobo ooo... I pity him shaaa...
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by EmyLeo(m): 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
190-the-clown:

Rotfl grin grin grin

When u hear me say NIGERIAN GIRLS let me hear you say Uh hun uh hun grin grin
grin
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by 2sexyus: 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
Okay, buddy. Let me prime you a little.

1. After this experience, do not... Do not give a girl what you can't afford to lose.

2. Never rate a girl beyond where she rate herself; don't give her the respect she never earned.

3. Do not ever give a girl FREE money... Always find another way to chop her i.e shine the kongo wella.

4. Do not date a girl who way ahead of you in relationship issues. From your post, you are still inexperience.

5. Don't date 1 girl. Always have them in 2,3,4 or 5 and make sure they are distance apart. If you have the means, states apart sef... That way, you will HARDLY care about getting heart break,

6. Always listen to the words that comes out of girl's mouth and observe her body language... Pay more attention to her actions than her words.

7. No girl deserve your respect until she has proven her worth.

8. That gir does not love you; you are possibly her 'play' thing. ATM

9. Don't give a girl what she can't afford on her own, which means she can't even buy you what you bought for her.

10. NEVER go broke because of girl.

11.School of HardKnocks!
yemi2plus: Thank you all for the advise. I'll update you guys of tomorrow's outcome.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by EmyLeo(m): 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
Justeenaleo: 1.after service call her aside,tell her ur cellphone battery is dead nd dat u need hers to make a call,
2.once she gives it to u,take it and move
3,dont even bother giving her back her sim,
4.burn d sim if u can (sweet revenge)
On the other hand,if u r scared of carrying out these steps...just sell ur techno...add a little money and buy her an IPAD undecided
lmaoo.. oga oooo..
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by 2sexyus: 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
This thing often happen to virtually everyone, mostly when you are new to the game.
ikekings1: Hmmm... I'm yet to see one.. Guys don tear eyes dis days... But the op na correct utobo ooo... I pity him shaaa...
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by sconp: 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
Shey mo jo Yemi my lover ni. And you are following zubby's story o. There are 2 things to do its either you forget it or collect it. If you forget it you are save but if you try to collect it there are two things involved, its either she calls you a thief or she gives it to you. If she gives it to you then you are saved but if she calls you are thief there are two things involved its either they jungle justice you or listen to your explanation. Bros, if you must collect the blackberry pls collect it inside the church so that even if she shouts thief some people will support you o. But after collecting the blackberry from her drop some words of wisdom. And i hope you have something to show as an evidence that you bought the bb for her incase she involves the police.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About / American Best Rapper, Megan Stallion Rain Money On Naked Strippers At Lagos Club / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.