Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request (9110 Views)

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by sconp: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
Lest I forget, "expect the best but still prepare for the worst"-ZUBY77
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by EmyLeo(m): 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
Idowuogbo: Forget which phone? Big boy kini? Earn which yeye bragging rite? Omo make una liv talk joor!

Maga Animashawun aka Mugunyemi,collect ur phone ooo! U mustu collect am! If u no need d phone, sell am con use d money buy ya mama o jabo ko fo bulletproof lomo. U dey hia me so? angry
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
You're still considering? Huh?
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by ayewosa(m): 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2013
smiley don't collect ur phone back, leave it for her. I discover u are the type of guy who is afraid to talk boldly and authoritatively to a his girl. Well what I will say you should do is call her or better go to her place ask her if she is still very much interested in the relationship, and tell her all the things she has stop doin and start doin since u bought a phone for her. if she doesn't respond well or promise to change. Break up and move on with ur life. U will find a better girl who will appreciate u more. And please don't let this change ur kind behavior, just be sure of who u do favours to next time.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Dygeasy(m): 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
This Story Is Untrue...

Yemi Couldn't Have Done What He's Owning Up To undecided

At Least Not In This Century. Its A Lie Abeg...
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by opeyemmmy(m): 11:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
yemi2plus: Thank you all for the advise. I'll update you guys of tomorrow's outcome.

*follows thread* undecided
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by s3nn2x(m): 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
Dygeasy: This Story Is Untrue...

Yemi Couldn't Have Done What He's Owning Up To undecided

At Least Not In This Century. Its A Lie Abeg...

I also have my doubts...

But I am waiting patiently till he updates us Tomorrow.
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by twosquare(m): 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Repercussion of which action? Abeg abeg abeg! He mustu collect dat phone. Sefini!
Idowuogbo,idowuogbo,idowuogbo...how many times do I call u ....ehn en
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Idowuogbo(f): 11:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
twosquare: Idowuogbo,idowuogbo,idowuogbo...how many times do I call u ....ehn en
Worrahappun? undecided
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by mimicue(f): 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
Lemme be your maga tonight
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
yemi2plus: Thank you all for the advise. I'll update you guys of tomorrow's outcome.
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Boll2010: 11:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
Una no knw say yemi na writer....is jst one of the cut scenes........weyrey abeg com buy phone for my female dog she get hole wey u dey find

Tel me .....u extremely foolish wetin dis kain gal wan offer u pass toto.....u both from cave....tell her to step up her game....her mates get houses at lekki after gettn Fu!cked....fu!ck tryn is not doin,wat doin is doing well....if she wan fu!ck,tell her to fu!ck dick dat her made wit money not some poverty dick dat only giv a blackberry?imagine
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by twosquare(m): 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Worrahappun? undecided
there is fire on d mountain ni grin
Idowuogbo:
Worrahappun? undecided
there is fire on d mountain ni
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
2sexy.us:
Okay, buddy. Let me prime you a little.

1. After this experience, do not... Do not give a girl what you can't afford to lose.

2. Never rate a girl beyond where she rate herself; don't give her the respect she never earned.

3. Do not ever give a girl FREE money... Always find another way to chop her i.e shine the kongo wella.

4. Do not date a girl who way ahead of you in relationship issues. From your post, you are still inexperience.

5. Don't date 1 girl. Always have them in 2,3,4 or 5 and make sure they are distance apart. If you have the means, states apart sef... That way, you will HARDLY care about getting heart break,

6. Always listen to the words that comes out of girl's mouth and observe her body language... Pay more attention to her actions than her words.

7. No girl deserve your respect until she has proven her worth.

8. That gir does not love you; you are possibly her 'play' thing. ATM

9. Don't give a girl what she can't afford on her own, which means she can't even buy you what you bought for her.

10. NEVER go broke because of girl.

11.School of HardKnocks!
The eleven commandments of dating for guys? undecided grin
Lol, any one that starts a thread with this is guaranteed of front page. cheesy
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Idowuogbo(f): 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
twosquare: there is fire on d mountain ni ;Dthere is fire on d mountain ni
Swerve! Run! Swerve! grin
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by 2legit2qwt: 1:33am On Oct 27, 2013
kagari: So yemi alade, this is how you gossip about me in public

did i force you to buy bb for me, bb that even took you 2 months to buy.

You have 4goten all the yarnching i give u abi?

See dis s.tupid boy oo

for ur information, i no dey come church today.

I be lagos girl, no try me ooooooooooooooooooo

na tunde wey grab like devil i go call make him burst ur head
shocked shocked shocked

Are you the girl the op is referring to, seriously undecided undecided
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by ifoundmyperfect: 1:42am On Oct 27, 2013
chistar01: thank God for flashing angry

Of what use is flashing when you can always input stupid password 10 times and send to hell whatever information that was in it. Abi no b blackberry again?
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by 2sexyus: 5:04am On Oct 27, 2013
OP, collect the phone jor if you must. Be BOLD. If you no get liver to do am, drink Ponch or Alomo, your mind go double like incredible hulk.

If you need someone to talk to, I can help.
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Ariyke: 7:21am On Oct 27, 2013
angryCollect ya phone mai frenangry she's an ingrate

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by jaybee3(m): 8:03am On Oct 27, 2013
Just move on already. You gave her a bb without any strict condition attached to it so absolutely no point trying to enforce a condition now that she isn't playing ball. Just accept that it was a bad investment

Only give what you can afford. Don't go beyond your means to impress a lady as there is always somebody else with better/bigger resource willing to impress the same lady especially is she is one of them greedy ones.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Dovahkiin(m): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2013
koonbey: Break up with who? No be Person wey get Girlfriend dey breakup? You,my Friend;are very single lipsrsealed

Realest post ever , im sory op u got played cry cry cry
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by yemi2plus(m): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
Thank you all for your positive advise.
Just so you know what happened today in church, like I had expected, she wasn't in church.
However, I saw her kid sister and mother. She informed me that her elder sister was at home with their father.
I went to their house and called her phone, she picked on the third time. I questioned her on why she had chosen to treat me the way she did. She couldn't give me any reply, I broke up with her right in their compound with tears rolling the my cheeks. The thought of collecting the phone came to my mind, but I didn't want her to raise an alarm like most of you warned, moreover, her father is a policeman and I'm not ready to be killed by a stray bullet from a Nigeria policeman. I have learnt my lesson and will treat girls the way they want to be treated. I thought she loved me too but I was wrong. Totally wrong. Indeed love is blind.
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by opeyemmmy(m): 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
^^^
Nollywood script aye! grin grin
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by drdams: 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2013
This is more lyk it..
Join the Writers' Club or go 2 literature section..
yemi2plus: Thank you all for your positive advise.
Just so you know what happened today in church, like I had expected, she wasn't in church.
However, I saw her kid sister and mother. She informed me that her elder sister was at home with their father.
I went to their house and called her phone, she picked on the third time. I questioned her on why she had chosen to treat me the way she did. She couldn't give me any reply, I broke up with her right in their compound with tears rolling the my cheeks. The thought of collecting the phone came to my mind, but I didn't want her to raise an alarm like most of you warned, moreover, her father is a policeman and I'm not ready to be killed by a stray bullet from a Nigeria policeman. I have learnt my lesson and will treat girls the way they want to be treated. I thought she loved me too but I was wrong. Totally wrong. Indeed love is blind.
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Eyop: 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
Well good for you. Today's Love is not blind but has eyes. So shine your eyes next time when dealing with ladies. Forget about the tears she displayed in your presence because all of that is just to deceive you that she's touched. Ha!! shocked you didn't even mention that the dad is a policeman?? Thank God for your life because your borokos would have been plucked off today. grin grin grin
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Madawaki01(m): 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
dr dams: This is more lyk it..
Join the Writers' Club or go 2 literature section..
he's a regular at d lit section self

Nice story yemi
I believe dis story was inspired by olamide's yemi my lover.
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Isiterere(m): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
another certified Mumu on the loose ,gals beware he could be very dangerous

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by NnamdiN: 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
Fvucking disappointed. went through three pages to find out her reaction when the Op took ''his'' phone back and this is all I get

How pathetic You phucked up nigger. By the way did you give her the receipt as well?
Report it stolen if u no get the mind to collect am.
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
when is the movie coming out?
Re: Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request by Ariyke: 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
lipsrsealed angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The Hot Lady Who Happily Flaunts Her Thick Bo0bs On Instagram (photos ) / Exposed: See Pictures Of Mitchel Ozakpolo boobs That Caused Accident In Lagos / End Time Students..see What 2 Unclad Unilag Couples Wore To A Photoshoot (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.