Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls (37602 Views)

The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences / Asthmatic Patients,share Your Experiences And What Medication Works For You. / Hiv+ Experiences,lets Share It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls by scholes23(m): 12:16am On Oct 31, 2013
Olanireti: seek medical personnel(mid wife). Shes in d best position 2help u

U just spoke my mind. Best suggestion.
Re: Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls by agohavivi(f): 12:24am On Oct 31, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Noooo,
Implants( implanon, Norplant, Jadell) are hormonal hence prevent ovulation to start with, before u even talk abt fertilization.

Coil prevents implantation of fertilized egg because it produces inflammation inside the womb.
Hence the baby cannot stay
Thanks so much my dear, you just told him what i wanted to spell out to him. Nairaland has so many people who act like they are gurus in areas they know nothing about and yet would argue blindly even when they realise they are wrong.
Re: Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls by Ndipe(m): 3:37am On Oct 31, 2013
nne4: Withdrawal method is not the best.l and my hubby were using withdrawal method after our second child but l conceived with it.lt is not d best bc it can cause problem in ur marriage when u conceive with d method bc ur hubby may be doubting whether d pregnancy is really his
(am taking from my experience).
When l delivered d baby boy,he resemble my hubby more than d 2 other children i had earlier and he was begging me for forgiveness bc d way he treated me during d pregnancy.
@op pls see your doctor quickly.

Wao!!!.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls by dasparrow: 3:51am On Oct 31, 2013
leks-gcfr:
Its funny reading comments on NL, especially the pushan suggested by Illiterate. My own response to all is an advise to all fellow men, these ladies/women pass through hell to satisfy us sexually. They deserve our care and support. Please ensure they are well taken care of. Peace to all women.

@Bolded

Isn't that what I have been trying to tell Nairalanders for the longest while? At the end of the day, men generally speaking still benefit from intimate relationships more than women. It is never easy to keep having someone insert something as hard as an erected p8nis into a person's body through the vargina. Women must feel all bruised inside from all that pounding and then worrying about unwanted pregnancies should contraceptives and withdrawal methods fail them.

@Post

Abstinence is the best contraceptive. It never fails. It pays to keep your legs closed. If you are married, you must find what works best for you and your spouse.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls by InvertedHammer: 4:50am On Oct 31, 2013
younggirl: Pls i need help here! I have been on birth control implant(implanon) for five months and its been crazy for me. Headaches,fever,bloatedness,blurred vision and general body weakness. I have also not seen af for over four months now and I've added weight seriously. I am sooo fed up of this implant and want it off. But some friends said its normal.

Pls for those who have had experiences or presently experiencing any of these symptoms, pls come in and share as this will help me alot. Thanks

/

[size=14pt]THEN STOP F.UCKING!!![/size]

//
Re: Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls by steffans(m): 6:10am On Oct 31, 2013
InvertedHammer:

/

[size=14pt]THEN STOP F.UCKING!!![/size]

//

Am sure u are not married!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls by drnoel: 6:20am On Oct 31, 2013
younggirl: Pls i need help here! I have been on birth control implant(implanon) for five months and its been crazy for me. Headaches,fever,bloatedness,blurred vision and general body weakness. I have also not seen af for over four months now and I've added weight seriously. I am sooo fed up of this implant and want it off. But some friends said its normal.

Pls for those who have had experiences or presently experiencing any of these symptoms, pls come in and share as this will help me alot. Thanks
Since symptoms has persisted 4 more than 3 days. See ur doctor

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls by starwood: 6:29am On Oct 31, 2013
Natural family planning is all you need. Ask about Billings method of natural family planning. It has about 98.5% success rate. It can be practiced by anyone, educated or not, having regular or irregular menses. It's been taught now in most catholic churches for people preparing for marriage. Wish you luck

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls by thorpido(m): 6:32am On Oct 31, 2013
ogugua88:

Regular women too. In all my readings, I've never heard of "0%" days. Only "less likely" days. The only women who have 0% days are abstaining or non-active women to my knowledge.
Well I can speak of my wife.We had challenges with conception at the early stage of our marriage.That made us calculate and chart every day of her cycle.She has a regular cycle of 29days.Every month,the ovulation always fell between the 12th and 17th day.
Re: Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls by MaziOmenuko: 7:06am On Oct 31, 2013
I (we) count the calender. With a regular monthly cycle, its as easy as 'Eze goes to school'.
Just look out for the ovulation and try to stay off. If you must engage during ovulation, then condoms or withdrawal becomes inevitable. Although withdrawal could be risky, but is perfected thru constant practice. Then ensure you pee after each round if you're into withdrawing b'cos leftovers of previous rounds can cause harm during subsequent rounds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls by kemmy16: 7:31am On Oct 31, 2013
[quote author=younggirl]Pls i need help here! I have been on birth control implant(implanon) for five months and its been crazy for me. Headaches,fever,bloatedness,blurred vision and general body weakness. I have also not seen af for over four months now and I've added weight seriously. I am sooo fed up of this implant and want it off. But some friends said its normal.

try birth control calendar. google it click on image.
Re: Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 31, 2013
ogugua88:

The bolded is false.

that bolded part is so true. Its actually 4 days sef .7 is too much
Re: Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls by Bowale007(m): 8:33am On Oct 31, 2013
Withdrawal method is d safest, I've been on this for over four years with my wife. U just have to make sure dat ur husband pee after every ejaculation to flush out any stubborn sperms hanging around in the urethra. With dis u can have safe sex any time.
Above all, everythings lies in ur husband ability to maintain that discipline/practise.
pharmow: Withdrawal method is not as safe as people proclaim it here. God gave that thing called sperm so much power that a drop of s.emen can contain as much as hundreds of thousands of sperm cells. Therefore a single drop of s.emen from the so called withdrawal expert inside the v.agina can impregnate a lady
Re: Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls by oliviastacey(f): 8:34am On Oct 31, 2013
Mister Dan: Please does the constant usage of normal postinor have any long term effect to a woman repro organs? this my new babe is scared to shi.t about it.....pls let me know
it isn't healthy! pleeeaaase
Re: Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 31, 2013
blogger1.0:

Illiterate
na u sabi book pass. grin angry
Re: Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls by Magnanimity(m): 8:50am On Oct 31, 2013
Lolz
illitrate: remove it. tell your hubby to commot him prick when him wan cumm or pushan comot when he don dey shout aaah eeeeh uuush
Re: Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 31, 2013
condom and withdrawal method is the best. don't add any foreign object to your system.
female, learn to check your cycles and plea with our husbands you use condom when in fertile stage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls by adaorap(f): 9:15am On Oct 31, 2013
BCJAY: It depends i use injection depo, but the problem is i do not see my period for the duration. But i did not add weight, i don't know the consequence of not having ur monthly flow.

i had severe acne three months after taken depo.
Re: Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls by twogood: 9:37am On Oct 31, 2013
If you're married, see a doctor. If not, you're living in sin. Change your ways.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls by RealJenny(f): 9:52am On Oct 31, 2013
I hope I don't sound ignorant here but I want to learn for future purposes, Since mst ppl said withdrawal is difficult bcz u loose ur climax why not withdraw from the front and insert to the back??
Re: Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls by amber222(f): 10:10am On Oct 31, 2013
illitrate: remove it. tell your hubby to commot him prick when him wan cumm or pushan comot when he don dey shout aaah eeeeh uuush
grin
u guys will nt kill person with laughter on ds forum.Anyway na postinor me dey use & step it down with hot gin/whiskey
Re: Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:21am On Oct 31, 2013
kiss2Tell: I don't like any form of interference with body chemistry so I won't allow my wife to use any drug or injection for birth control. IUD also made my wife bleed for so long, I could also feel it during intercourse so it's a no no.

We use a mixture of a couple of methods.
1. We start intercourse normally but I use condom when I'm about to release.
2. The first 5 days immediately after her period is our monthly christmas as we are able to go all the way without any protection.

All the best in your search.

Mister, I appreciate you and thank you for taking your wife's health seriously. You didn't think about your own satisfaction but more of your wife's over all well being and taking time to know her safe period.

You are a good and considerate man!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:45am On Oct 31, 2013
beentarh: Calendar methods works for me lyk magic and I can categorically decide wheneva I need to be pregnant. I started it 3yrs ago after aving my second baby nd since then I knw when to have fun without being pregnant nd whn to have it whn I want to conceive. Pple tot I av been using pills bt nt in ds life will I swallow pills all in d name of prevention. Go to the internet nd read more on d natural way to prevent pregnancies cos all birth control pills have effect.

I so agree with you; I can't stand the use of drugs that will disrupt my body system. I'm more of natural way of life.
I don't want anything that will scatter the normal, habitual and expected functioning of my system.
Re: Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls by Smecci(f): 10:47am On Oct 31, 2013
im from health line bt i dnt advice family planning cos i cnt do it myslf. The doctors wont tel u al d side effects cos dy knw al d complicatn.
Re: Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls by michibrown: 11:02am On Oct 31, 2013
Withdrawal
is nt safe either,dt was wat i did only for me to be pregnant,i advice billings method or
CD, dt is wat iam using nw,all other methods has a terrible side
effects,am speaking with experience.
Re: Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls by monimine: 11:21am On Oct 31, 2013
Younggirl, use your calendar method. is still the best and safest. its most reliable. now count 11 days starting from the first day of your P you are safe. den count 6 days after the 11 days you are not safe and you can use CD for the 6 days if u so wish with your hubby. any day after that 6 days u are good to go till your next P. A woman is not safe for just 6 days in a month.
Re: Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls by thelastmediator: 11:34am On Oct 31, 2013
I will advice you to take a break from those foreign methods you've tried and consult the wise ones in your family or your hubby's family. All you need is a ring and it is as simple as putting it on and taking it off . It is not being fetish but a solution that works without side effects. it's sad that we Africans have lost it all and thinks all solutions must come from the other side. As a single guy I belong to the #teamwithdrawal# when I get married I know how to handle issue like this.
Re: Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls by Mikkie31(m): 11:39am On Oct 31, 2013
Been using the withdrawal method with my gf for 2 yrs now. I know its nt rili safe but it works like magic if u have a certain level of control. But crioxly,u cant imagine how scared u'd be when ur girl says her monthly P is yet to come. CD is advisable,but abstinence works best(if u are not married)
Re: Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls by InvertedHammer: 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
steffans:

Am sure u are not married!!!!
/

OP didn't say that she is married

//
Re: Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls by ShotCaller: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
HOW come nobody is talking of vesoctomy...that's the removal of sperm producing testic by the male...my elder brother has three lovely kids and his wife kept getting preggers and aborting finnally decided to do vesaoctomy.. His willy still works very fine and he deosnt feel less a man... I'm currently expecting my second child and I will do it too...I wanþ to start shooting blanks...my wife is kinda scared...but who cares.. But that's just me...
Re: Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: I (we) count the calender. With a regular monthly cycle, its as easy as 'Eze goes to school'.
Just look out for the ovulation and try to stay off. If you must engage during ovulation, then condoms or withdrawal becomes inevitable. Although withdrawal could be risky, but is perfected thru constant practice. Then ensure you pee after each round if you're into withdrawing b'cos leftovers of previous rounds can cause harm during subsequent rounds.

Peeing after s.ex doesn't flush out sperms from the urethra, the urethra is different from the vagina
Re: Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls by younggirl: 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
Thanks to everyone for your wonderful contributions, it has helped alot! Will see my doctor tommorow and will update you on how it went.
@illitrate,your post got me cracking my ribs
For those asking if i am married,its a Big yes! Five years with two kids,its my first time of using birth control.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Small Animals And Insects That Cause Big And Deadly Diseases / Erectile Dysfunction Is Affecting Me Badly / Mad Woman Delivers Twins In Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.