Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. (46344 Views)

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by kechypearl(f): 9:22am On Nov 01, 2013
Obi Okpor: Treking for miles just to see her lovely face.going to her church,cooking for her.is it that silly?

You haven't loved.
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Dre19: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2013
i sold my laptop just to buy her a black berry cry cry
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Ugom38(f): 9:28am On Nov 01, 2013
mehn,i just dey laugh.love is blind indeed.chaiiiii grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue

but seriously u guys r trying, i do appreciate it a lot when my man does them for me,he strives to do more because his own obsession no be small one.
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 01, 2013
rasojie: mine was travelling all d way from Esan to benin to see a blind date bt she switched off her phone d time we were supposed to meet. D stupid thing is that we started dating on fb since june i was madly in love with her even if we have nt seen. I kept on trying her number for almost 8 nhours until i realised that it was getting late. So i had to go back to esan around 6 pm. I got home around 9. The only thing she told me was that she was not emotionaly prepared to meet me and she never appologised. I have learnt my lessons sha. It happened last week

So u mean u r still dis silly even till today? Pple talk silly behaviours they did yrs or decades ago but ur own na just last week. When will u grow up?

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Homguy(m): 9:43am On Nov 01, 2013
whitecat007: You understood me the first time, but I will say it again that you put your mouth to work mostly because what is between your legs is like a worm and can't take you far with any woman. A man that is balanced doesnt lay this much emphasis on a part of sex. And taking a swipe on some less fortunate women you took advantage of under the bridge will not be overlooked by these eagle eyes either
simply DUMB!
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by MrAboki: 9:45am On Nov 01, 2013
biting cool:

Dude I thot u were married. So u will take d risk n give another man's woman a head just to prove a point!!!!! U never hear say throat cancer is on d rise esp. Among men 'cos of Mouth Gig? @ least limit ur tongue olympics to one woman........... My two cents

All die na die.. grin

This is for science my guy!!

Take change for your 2 Cents.. grin
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by optimusprime2(m): 9:46am On Nov 01, 2013
I licked her VVj all up... on her period, because she was feeling depressed.
I still think it was'nt silly though. grin
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Licensed2Kill(m): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2013
optimus-prime1:
I licked her up... on her period, because she was feeling depressed.
I still think it was'nt silly though.
of cuz it wasnt silly.
Its jst one of doz thing u r meant to kp to ursef unless u r silly nd dia4 think its not silly.
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Youngzedd(m): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2013
dgysoft: Help her fetch water with wheel barrow from borehole. Come back begin ask my younger brother why water no de this house.

But, you dey crazy Ooo.

How I wish your brother saw you.

Younger ones don suffer.
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by optimusprime2(m): 10:08am On Nov 01, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:

of cuz it wasnt silly.
Its jst one of doz thing u r meant to kp to ursef unless u r silly nd dia4 think its not silly.
Yeah bro u got a point, but its one silly thing I'd do over & over again, not for the fact I'm convincing myself its unsilly, becuz its the feeling that inspires every silly act that matters, even if its silly to say an unsilly Act.
catch my drift? my story Anyway.
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by crackhaus: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2013
optimus-prime1:

Nooooooooooooooo!!! undecided
You didn't!...and you still think it wasn't silly

...Just when I thought I had seen all types of crazy people, no offence... undecided

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Solankelekzy(m): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2013
Odedoyin25: i've never done any silly thing becos i nor sabi toast babe which means i've neva had a GF. cry
guy, dat is permitted if you are still 2, otherwise u ar suffering from womanphobia!
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Solankelekzy(m): 10:35am On Nov 01, 2013
Odedoyin25: i've never done any silly thing becos i nor sabi toast babe which means i've neva had a GF. cry

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by nairaman66(m): 10:58am On Nov 01, 2013
optimus-prime1:

Freak!

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by DukeNija(m): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2013
rasojie: mine was travelling all d way from Esan to benin to see a blind date bt she switched off her phone d time we were supposed to meet. D stupid thing is that we started dating on fb since june i was madly in love with her even if we have nt seen. I kept on trying her number for almost 8 nhours until i realised that it was getting late. So i had to go back to esan around 6 pm. I got home around 9. The only thing she told me was that she was not emotionaly prepared to meet me and she never appologised. I have learnt my lessons sha. It happened last week

You shouldnt be on this thread because what you did was not silly but perfectly normal. You both had an agreement to meet up, but the silly girl, instead of telling you to give her some more time, decided to embarrass you.
Please leave her alone. You dont want to have anything to do with an insecure, deceitful biatch.

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Truckpusher(m): 11:37am On Nov 01, 2013
Never did anything silly to please any damn lady and will never do.

I run things my own way and the moment you try to put me in an awkward situation i'll simply play not to notice and if she makes a problem out of it ,and make me look uncaring,

I'll simply remind her that she can walk and get herself another prince in a shining armor.

But i ain't falling for that sucker punch from any puccy angry

I refuse to be used, at least not in this life and certainly not by any toto
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2013
Dre19: i sold my laptop just to buy her a black berry cry cry
slap yourself grin
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Natasha2(f): 11:45am On Nov 01, 2013
shocked Wow. This thread is just wow. I love guysgrin
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by deshclones(m): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2013
EHoudini:
My girl friend now wife for 7yrs used to sleep with her 4 right fingers in my mouth. That silliness is long ended!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked...here is our undisputed champion.....mehn you are way way way s1lly walahi...i cant even believe this....you sh1tting us right?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by idrezee(m): 11:54am On Nov 01, 2013
optimus-prime1:
I just vommited.............u aint even supposed 2 sha.g her durin her red flag talk more. Yes cunninlingus's fun but durin her period? ................and I tot diz only happen in alien movies. #SMH#
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by NiggaBoi(m): 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
crackhaus:
shocked shocked shocked
Your ex had a thre.es.ome with you and your friend, then got married to him afterwards
Dude, you were royally fvcked up doqqy style...
Stop telling people about this please!
don'† mind ƌe guy jor,he's juss tryina get people to talk
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Neyopro(m): 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
back then i had to wash my mouth wit a new wisdom tooth brush for like five times b4 goin to see her 4 one corner 4 night cos she refuses kissing me in public while i tot i had mouth odour.
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Cashio(m): 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
Do not go raw....dts de most silly tin to do
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
frank pessu: I gave her my pams 2 wear wen ha slippers got cut....... I even went ahead holdin ha slippers on my hand while I was bare footed marshing al d mud......... I did dat coz I respected ha visit.......
LWKMD........seriously you're the most silly
God dey
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
Natasha,,:
shocked Wow. This thread is just wow. I love guysgrin
i love you too

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Mynd44: 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
Truckpusher: Never did anything silly to please any damn lady and will never do.

I run things my own way and the moment you try to put me in an awkward situation i'll simply play not to notice and if she makes a problem out of it ,and make me look uncaring,

I'll simply remind her that she can walk and get herself another prince in a shining armor.

But i ain't falling for that sucker punch from any puccy angry

I refuse to be used, at least not in this life and certainly not by any toto
Yeah right. Dey there dey form boss when underneath, you are like a pillow made of feathers gringrin

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by omiobo: 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
onose1: u get mind ooo
Na the silly thing na

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Truckpusher(m): 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Yeah right. Dey there dey form boss when underneath, you are like a pillow made of feathers gringrin
Yeye boy grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by olamisegbe(m): 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
In my secondary school days when I bought 5alive 4 my gf 4 saying YES to my request, I treked home with empty stomach that day

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Mynd44: 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
Truckpusher: Yeye boy grin grin grin
Dey form ooo
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by chinanoni: 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
pasqal09: And u've stopped buying her flowers?
watin concern u
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by optimusprime2(m): 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
nairaman66:

Freak!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / Things That Men Notice In Women First / Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos.