Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. (46341 Views)

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Trypant(f): 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
Monstertrucks: lmao.I thought that too.
Guy you gather level oooo....allow ur friend swash ur babe too in same room. The gal self eh, na waoo. Bt e get sm kind tin wey ppl dey do, and e dey make me dey imagin whether na animals dem be! Just imaging...
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by fender(m): 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
nadia_SA: yuck!!!

#sick

Yuck on repeat undecided

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Presbulg(m): 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
feb4real: selling my waec result checker scratch card just to buy her a birthday gift grin

now this is SILLY grin
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Presbulg(m): 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mr Aboki:

You be my guy, but I dedicate this one to you

ROTFLMAO grin
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by fender(m): 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
Onuokwu:

....and you kept chopping the thing? You try o!

Konji is a bascard + na F.O.C grin
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
Cooking when you're not good at it
They say that when it comes to
cooking it’s really just the thought
that counts. But tell that to the girl
who’s eating raw chicken through a
forced smile while her idiot date grins
foolishly waiting for desert. If you
know you’re useless in the kitchen
then don’t offer to cook in order to
impress a girl unless you can
guarantee it’s impossible to screw up.
i'm sure you know what i'm talking about

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by elobyobi: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
Getting her addicted to chocolate...cuz now I'm the one funding that addiction
Also, introducing her to Nairaland. Now she just dey carry d tin for head! cry
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Presbulg(m): 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
bayowhoelse: Shavin d honey pot hair....feelz like A̶̲̥̅♏ bin charmd each tym i rmmba dat act.......Shavin d honey pot hair....feelz like A̶̲̥̅♏ bin charmd each tym i rmmba dat act.......Shavin d honey pot hair....feelz like A̶̲̥̅♏ bin charmd each tym i rmmba dat act.......

hmmm.. Go check, na charm grin
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dewze:

honestly this is the dumbest and stupidest comment I have seen on this forum.

Hmmn! I feel for the guy. I guess he only just realized how he got served on this thread. Shit happens sha, but people wicked o! That girl is evil.
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
deshclones: mine was stealing and dashing her my Dad's samsung R200 cell phone...girl wey i never kiss not to talk of chopping kpomo..she never even gree for me sef....her mom saw her with the phone and brought her to my place and my parents were so disappointed...till date my dad still looks at me with disappointment...it hurts sha....women..smh

Ouch!!!
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Sike(m): 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
Prof Einstein: i bleeped her to death
Tell the Devil i say Hi. :|
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Hayormeah(f): 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
funny comments,cnt stop laffing!
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by eightsin(m): 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
Monstertrucks: Lol,Okay please no forming heRe.

So back to the topic,the silliest thing i did was to give into my ex request for a thr.ees.ome with a friend of mine. angry angry .they are married now.

Share urs please. grin grin grin

Wat!!!
U're supos to get into a 3sum wit her frnd n nt urs. WTF.

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
haha, mine was really really silly.....

I spent N60,000 on a girl in one night, only for another dude to take her home...lol.....

Excuse.... I was 19 @ da time, loool... grin grin grin grin grin grin and she was around 30.....

She then called me next morning to come pick her up and take her to her house............ See insult.... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by demand1982: 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
pasqal09:

Now that's a very silly thing

hahaha daazreally silly
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
iameric:
why u wan make e waste money buy Vaseline again when Okro na how much?

Sorry bruv! I no no say okro cheap well well! grin
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by butday(m): 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
Odedoyin25: i've never done any silly thing becos i nor sabi toast babe which means i've neva had a GF. cry
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by pasqal09: 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
obo_man: haha, mine was really really silly.....

I spent N60,000 on a girl in one night, only for another dude to take her home...lol.....

Excuse.... I was 19 @ da time, loool... grin grin grin grin grin grin and she was around 30.....

She then called me next morning to come pick her up and take her to her house............ See insult.... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Its frm ur village oh

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
obo_man: haha, mine was really really silly.....

That was mean of her but it gave me a good laugh smiley smiley smiley , hope you can laugh at the experience too ... in the meantime wink
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
He bought me a gold chain and i sold it to buy my other boyfriend recharge card grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
pasqal09:

Its frm ur village oh

haha... U think? My other name is Old mama's cat, so u might be right..
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
Make una no laugh ooo, i exchange my phone worth 30k with her own worth 7k cry cry cry cry cry cry cry the worst is that she is now my ex....is there how i can recover my phone? cry cry cry
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mondisweets: He boght me a gold chain and i sold it to buy my other boyfriend recharge card grin grin grin

You're wicked ... grin
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by pasqal09: 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
Emzybrown: Make una no laugh ooo, i exchange my phone worth 30k with her own worth 7k cry cry cry cry cry cry cry the worst is that she is now my ex....is there how i can recover my phone? cry cry cry
Seriously bro. This is the height of sillyness
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
carefreewannabe:

You're wicked ... grin
its true love na embarassed i made a sacrifice most girls would never make grin cheesy
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mondisweets: its true love na embarassed i made a sacrifice mostgirls would never make grin cheesy

*smile*

wink smiley cheesy
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
Act stupid,jst 2 make her feel every trash she said was ryt.......I reaped bountifully Later.....*winksss Act stupid,jst 2 make her feel every trash she said was ryt.......I reaped bountifully Later.....*winksss Act stupid,jst 2 make her feel every trash she said was ryt.......I reaped bountifully Later.....*winksss
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
profeth: Hey!...no picture to back up the report.how do I catch him when I see him.
you are a profeth use your vision ......abi yu be profeth Jero, prof soyinkas distant cousin..
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by kglamour(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
Emzybrown: Make una no laugh ooo, i exchange my phone worth 30k with her own worth 7k cry cry cry cry cry cry cry the worst is that she is now my ex....is there how i can recover my phone? cry cry cry
you get change of #23,000 to collect from her, tell her mum
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by frankpessu(m): 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
I gave her my pams 2 wear wen ha slippers got cut....... I even went ahead holdin ha slippers on my hand while I was bare footed marshing al d mud......... I did dat coz I respected ha visit.......

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by HARDDON: 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
Trypant: Guy you gather level oooo....allow ur friend swash ur babe too in same room. The gal self eh, na waoo. Bt e get sm kind tin wey ppl dey do, and e dey make me dey imagin whether na animals dem be! Just imaging...

Op is a learner coupled with the fact that he couldnt satisfy her,

his JT must be very small. she just wanted him to see how the other guy handle her.,,,,he nva learnt

@topic, I always do me. dont have to please no body, rather they strive to please me.

guys, 4gt ladies, go after dem dough, when u have it, you can have any lady out there worship u even the celebrities(most of em r broke).
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
Little wonder u guys come here to vent.
So na lyk dis una mumu reash in d real world. Na only for cyber-space una get mouth. tongue

Y'all deserve a round of applause, though! wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? / "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)