Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. (46339 Views)

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by pasqal09: 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
Miner13: I bcame her copier machine. She came hom wit al her clas note evryday 4 me 2 do d writin. Vry silly of me
1st grade maga
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Onuokwu: 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
fender:

True! Used to have one that anytime wey she open p.u.n.a, the odour na anti-deodorant. grin

....and you kept chopping the thing? You try o!
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by deshclones(m): 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mr Aboki:

You be my guy, but I dedicate this one to you

Nwanne you can emphatically say that again.....i see the girl anytime i go to the east to see my parents and i will be like....i don mumu for this life sha...the chic don depreciate finish...but all na wetin don shape man for life.....smh
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by hardbody: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
Monstertrucks: Lol,Okay please no forming heRe.

So back to the topic,the silliest thing i did was to give into my ex request for a thr.ees.ome with a friend of mine. angry angry .they are married now.

Share urs please. grin grin grin

Obviously u were a non-performer. have u upscaled yet?
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by MrBravo(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
I cried my ass out when she was travelling....That was so sily of a man right?

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by bknight: 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
Pigs! grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by dancrux(m): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
Goin 2 my ex gf place @ oshodi,while she was walking me down 2 where i will take bus to mile2,she saw a cream of #300 and ask me 2 buy it 4 her,and i was wit my last card #500,i gave her at of stupidity and had 2 trek frm oshodi 2 ajegunle,kiss i didnt get

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by MrAboki: 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
deshclones:

Nwanne you can emphatically say that again.....i see the girl anytime i go to the east to see my parents and i will be like....i don mumu for this life sha...the chic don depreciate finish...but all na wetin don shape man for life.....smh

Nna!!

Every man get one nonsense wey ehn don do for this life because of babe.. No be lie.

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by hardbody: 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
Yoruba_Jesus: Took a big bottle of alomo and smoked SK on top, i wanted to give her the longest s*x marathon ever, record breaker but when it was play time, i just couldnt get it up. Worse part of it, it was her birthday

Guy, i can quite relate with that. It took me a similar experience to realize that 'highness' could either act as an aphrodisiac or a depressant depending on the balance. At a good level of highness i have straffed till near day break and my partner confessed she was tired. It was Lessons learnt though.
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by extremelygolden: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
Okeikpu: O boy! no be joke matter oo... Na white woman i dey marry-o... I swear!

It is called Living in Bondage, bros!
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by bitingcool: 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mr Aboki:

My guy!!

Make we bet. If you know say your babe Congo no get odour, Give me your babe pin!!

If I nod her finish and she say she no like am.. Then you win.

But If I finish and she enjoy am.. Na your problem as per how you go take recover her o! grin

Dude I thot u were married. So u will take d risk n give another man's woman a head just to prove a point!!!!! U never hear say throat cancer is on d rise esp. Among men 'cos of Mouth Gig? @ least limit ur tongue olympics to one woman........... My two cents

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Anvaller: 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
Monstertrucks: Lol,Okay please no forming heRe.

So back to the topic,the silliest thing i did was to give into my ex request for a thr.ees.ome with a friend of mine. angry angry .they are married now.

Share urs please. grin grin grin

How did this topic get so many comments? One of the silliest post I have ever seen.
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by darlous(m): 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
Suckin her front tins, i hate so much lipsrsealed
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by bitingcool: 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
darlous: Suckin her front tins, i hate so much lipsrsealed

Really? Are u sure ur straight?
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by touchplay(m): 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mine ws buying ma baby a genu omega wrist watch of 10k as her bday present...borrowed 3k 4rm mi fwend 2 complete †ђξ cash fO̶̲̥̅̊r †ђξ purchase...up till naw,i neva fit pay †ђξ guy †ђξ moni finish...'sobs'.....if say i dey skul,i fO̶̲̥̅̊r find lie giv mi parents n i'l get †ђξ money ...bt naw,no source of income....assu y ? :'

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by deshclones(m): 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
touchplay: Mine ws buying ma baby a genu omega wrist watch of 10k as her bday present...borrowed 3k 4rm mi fwend 2 complete †ђξ cash fO̶̲̥̅̊r †ђξ purchase...up till naw,i neva fit pay †ђξ guy †ђξ moni finish...'sobs'.....if say i dey skul,i fO̶̲̥̅̊r find lie giv mi parents n i'l get †ђξ money ...bt naw,no source of income....assu y ? :'

You were thoroughly duped mate....no genuine omega wristwatch sells for 10k...none man...go get your money back wink wink wink

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by darlous(m): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
biting cool:

Really? Are u sure ur straight?

She likes it so much, my ex though
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Daytonbale: 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
i gave one man counterfeit money to enable me gather money take her out , when i was 17yrs i was so silly
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Melancholy(m): 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
DJDOLA: I spend my money everyday ontop woman I don't care she work away 2 another man I am ready 2 be ur mugu ur personal maga for life

naturnal thinz
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by adewale2011(m): 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
given her a dirty slap for calling me baby embarassed
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
RedBenson: I licked her punny even when she was squirting thunderously like a mountanous water fall simply becos she said she likes it when my tongue is down there. grin
yuck!!!

#sick
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by komek(m): 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
Men don do some very silly things o.

After my Uni education, I discovered that my babe on campus was dating another guy, yet I begged her not to make it an open thing just to make her happy. Very silly each time I remember that act.
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by lordson01(m): 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2013
like dis

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by keddy99: 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
adewale2011: given her a dirty slap for calling me baby embarassed
hmm ;Dhmm
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by omiobo: 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
I fu..ck her in her father's room while father (a major)was downstair.
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Acidosis(m): 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
dancrux: Goin 2 my ex gf place @ oshodi,while she was walking me down 2 where i will take bus to mile2,she saw a cream of #300 and ask me 2 buy it 4 her,and i was wit my last card #500,i gave her at of stupidity and had 2 trek frm oshodi 2 ajegunle,kiss i didnt get

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Acidosis(m): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
touchplay: Mine ws buying ma baby a genu omega wrist watch of 10k as her bday present...borrowed 3k 4rm mi fwend 2 complete †ђξ cash fO̶̲̥̅̊r †ђξ purchase...up till naw,i neva fit pay †ђξ guy †ђξ moni finish...'sobs'.....if say i dey skul,i fO̶̲̥̅̊r find lie giv mi parents n i'l get †ђξ money ...bt naw,no source of income....assu y ? :'

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by bayowhoelse: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
Shavin d honey pot hair....feelz like A̶̲̥̅♏ bin charmd each tym i rmmba dat act.......Shavin d honey pot hair....feelz like A̶̲̥̅♏ bin charmd each tym i rmmba dat act.......Shavin d honey pot hair....feelz like A̶̲̥̅♏ bin charmd each tym i rmmba dat act.......
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by ofisa247(m): 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
I gave this girl my browsing phone (cos her phone was stolen) while I was flexing with my *touch-light* phone. I actually told her that the browsing phone won't allow me concentrate on my studies. She no even look my side for a second. Girls can be silly ehn.
But now I use a better phone. cheesy #life-goes-on.

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by usomine007(m): 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
Give head!!! Just so the ladies know,its disgusting!
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by dgysoft(m): 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
Help her fetch water with wheel barrow from borehole. Come back begin ask my younger brother why water no de this house.

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by donMIG(m): 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2013
Wat...!!! Speakin of silly damn!!!
I still love ma gf even after she confessed screwin anoda guy wtf!!! I just hate ma self for lovin ha so much n neva willin to let ha go...bye gone be bye gones we happy togeda now sha it waz all ma fault...so silly but shit happens ...#love madness#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / Things That Men Notice In Women First