Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me (34949 Views)

Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by radgenez: 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
THE WOMAN IS INNOCENT FOR NOW AT LEAST but the ex DG has b lot to explain he has highly implicated himself see how he dey talk like mumu i take it that do the needful obviously means do the necessary.
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by psucc(m): 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
The case is not that of ownership. She went ultra-vires in approving the purchase with loan. No matter their paintings, a case(truth) has been established.

2 Likes

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by peacelife(m): 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
xager: every news on nairaland frontpage now is Oduah! is she the only thief stealer in the country? grin

nt realy, but she is d latest thief... known.. (caught)

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by eluquenson(m): 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
Its very easy for a devil incarnate to lie, its not new to us undecided
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by danny301: 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
Nigeria is a huge joke... The minister is likely going to go free not necessarily because she is guiltless but because the real case might have been settled somewhere else as the investigation going on is just another nollywood movie...A minister who overseers an agency told the agency to do the needful when the agency clearly exceeded its limit as approved by law... What is the needful?... The personal Aid to the minister who told Nigerians that the cars were bought for his boss for security purpose is now in 'error'... The Agency just spent a whole 255m on cars just for "any body" to use at a time that the government is having problem of 'cash flow'... Cosmas, the 'God-fearing business man' lied to the custom service to go away with 10m after adding over 100m to the original cost of the cars (which may not even be the original price after all ) yet he was not doing 'monkey business'...And as far the Reps were concerned they were not 'mourning' hence everybody had to relax, feel free, let them just go through the exercise, after all they were /are just trying to fulfill all righteousness not that anything gonna happen, at most they will look for one unfortunate scape-goat to carry the sins of everybody and then the real sinners return to their offices and then aswe would be trying to as questions, the G7 (nPDP),/Ameachi would resume their fight with Mr. President and Tukur, and the rest of us begin to take sides and the thread continues..... WHO IS GOING TO SAVE NIGERIA FROM THIS BURDEN ?

9 Likes

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by 0monnakoda: 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sergeant: I thought you said he raped you
Ashawo : Yes officer
Sergeant: But he said you agree 1500 for all night
Ashawo: Yes Officer he say he go pay one five but I tell am say na 2000 last
Sergeant Eh hen.
Ashawo : So he paid 500 and I off my cloth and lie down
Sergeant: Eh hen Did he force your leg open or did you
Ashawo; Sergeant ! You be learner. Na me open naa
Sergeant : Eh hen !
Ashawo;I said he should do the needful
Sergeant: Needful?
Ashawo : Yes Officer;
Sergeant : But you did not consent?
Ashawo ; Consent?
Sergeant Did you agree to...
Ashawo ; We gree but we no gree finish..

5 Likes

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
Let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone... Akamu stealers accusing a pro..notin 'll come out of dis C'tee,she go chop am go ..I swear I love Nigeria!!
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by sunkoye: 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
the "needfull" was after thought. it was definitely written when kasala busted. its either approved or do the needful. but that was one hell of after tot! grin
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by tit(f): 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
This Steala Oduduwa don escape ooo. these people sef!
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by PTAwal: 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
Seriously ! The cars were meant for me to cruz around with.
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by lee007(m): 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
WITH WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS, NO IGBO MAN SHOULD COME HERE ON NAIRALAND AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE POOR STATE OF ANYTHING IN THIS COUNTRY, ITS VERY OBVIOUS THAT YOU PEOPLE CAN NEVER SEE BEYOUNG YOUR INCURRABLE ETHNIC BIGOTRY!

WHEN OBASANJO WAS PRESIDENT, HIS GREATEST CRITICS WERE YORUBAS, HE NEVER AW EYE TO EYE WITH TINUBU EVEN TILL DATE, THEY DISAGREE BASICALLY ON IDEOLOGY AND POLITICAL INFLUENCE AND NOTHING MORE!

ALL YOU PEOPLE FIGHT FOR IS MONEY, MONEY AND MONEY.....EVEN IN THE FACE OF GROSS CORRUPTION AND INEFFICIENCY ALL YOU CAN SEE IS WHO IS IGBO AND WHO IS NOT,I HAVE NEVER SEN A TRIBE SO BURIED IN PARANOIA LIKE THE IGBOS! EVEN BODE WENT TO JAIN IN YORUBA LAND ORCHESTRATED BY HIS FELLOW YORUBA MEN! THAT'S WHAT HONOR IS ALL OUT! SPEAKING AND STANDING WITH THE TRUTH REGARDLESS OF WHO IS INVOLVED!

THAT'S IS WHY NO IGBO MAN CAN NEVER BE NIGERIAN PRESIDENT, WHO WILL VOTE FOR YOU? THE YORUBAS YOU LOVE TO HATE OR THE HAUSA WHO CAN'T STAND YOUR BREATH?

NONSENSE!

24 Likes

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Gwekzy: 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
atlwireles: The rush to judgement crowd, should always learn to allow due process, when dealing with issues like this. Stella did nothing wrong and the attempt to chase her from office has completely failed.
They say err 1 is entitled 2 his/her opinion but Ur opinion stinks
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by comrChris(m): 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
l think after all said n done some people will then rest,cant wait to see who looses,see them throwing questions upon questions as they r any different,now they ve known d cars r not 4 odua alone what else will they do?

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by CharliParker: 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
Let Justice be prevailed pls my people how can this type of cars purchased by ministry of Aviation without the concent of the minister (Oduah)
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Lagosbabe1: 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by DonBrutus(m): 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
MANGAM: Then for who? Tel us madam minister
are u that blind to read or is it brain drain? Ode!
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by HopeAtHand: 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
Madam BMW...U See Your Life

Now the BMWs are too hot for you to touch let alone drive.

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by agbameta: 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
Do the needful? Very irresponsible, disengaged and incompetent response.

She's corrupt, crooked and Dullard related of course.... Odechukwu retardeen style....

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by comrChris(m): 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
[quote
author=lee007]WITH WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS, NO
IGBO MAN SHOULD COME HERE ON NAIRALAND AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE POOR STATE
OF ANYTHING IN THIS COUNTRY, ITS VERY OBVIOUS THAT YOU PEOPLE CAN NEVER
SEE BEYOUNG YOUR INCURRABLE ETHNIC BIGOTRY!

WHEN OBASANJO WAS PRESIDENT, HIS GREATEST CRITICS WERE YORUBAS, HE NEVER
AW EYE TO EYE WITH TINUBU EVEN TILL DATE, THEY DISAGREE BASICALLY ON
IDEOLOGY AND POLITICAL INFLUENCE AND NOTHING MORE!

ALL YOU PEOPLE FIGHT FOR IS MONEY, MONEY AND MONEY.....EVEN IN THE FACE
OF GROSS CORRUPTION AND INEFFICIENCY ALL YOU CAN SEE IS WHO IS IGBO AND
WHO IS NOT,I HAVE NEVER SEN A TRIBE SO BURIED IN PARANOIA LIKE THE
IGBOS! EVEN BODE WENT TO JAIN IN YORUBA LAND ORCHESTRATED BY HIS FELLOW
YORUBA MEN! THAT'S WHAT HONOR IS ALL OUT! SPEAKING AND STANDING WITH THE
TRUTH REGARDLESS OF WHO IS INVOLVED!

THAT'S IS WHY NO IGBO MAN CAN NEVER BE NIGERIAN PRESIDENT, WHO WILL VOTE
FOR YOU? THE YORUBAS WHO LOVE TO HATE OR THE HAUSA WHO CAN'T STAND YOUR
BREATH?

NONSENSE! [/quote]
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by chucky234(m): 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
What more can I say, Stella is a trained crafty liar and will use her lieing skills to get herself off the hook.

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by doctokwus: 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
lakhadimar: Leave STEALER oduah alone na our daughter
No decent human shd encourage dis kind of daughter

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Waspy(m): 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
We keep going around in circles.. It took the Israelites 40yrs, doing Shiit like this in the wilderness....Seems its gonna take Nigeria like forever cry cry cry
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Zet72(m): 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
cheesy ;DHohohohohoooooooo.,Pelee ofe mmanus, I know it will be too had to assimilate& endure the new that she is innocent, but u should have known that , when dealing with someone smarter than ur entire tribe, that though Luck awaits u at the end.
Next time when u dirty tribe want to blackmail, go for people like fany kayode or lawan. Ada igbo is too smart for no-brain oily lickers.

Once again my condolence to oily family .....
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by BigBen10: 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
lonelydora: we know, they just want to pull you down. Ride on my dear sister
You be thief

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by adef1(m): 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
'Do the needful' is a term a lot of my offshore Indian colleagues use to mean 'proceed as expected'. In Stella's case she's saying 'you know what to do, carry on as planned'. I suspect it's a term she picked up on her travels. It's not a widely used phrase.
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by kc007(m): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
Michaellegend: Any man that uses his teeth to cut 'shaki' from a bowl of
peppersoup with his eyes open, is not afraid of
anything ... Abraham Lincoln
Are you sure Abraham Lincoln knows what is called 'shaki' pepper soup?

3 Likes

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by nerodenero: 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
As if 'the act of God' was not enough,the embattled Minister came with another one i.e.'do the needfull'.I guess there is no ending to messing up of 'Madam do the needfull'gringringrin
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by psucc(m): 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
2 cars, multiple users.
*On tuesday, the NCAA said those bullet proof cars were bought for inspection today
*Oduah's aide said those cars were meant for use by the minister
* Oduah said they are for use by foreign aviation visitors.
*Let us wait what tomorrow brings.
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
Make una 'do the needful' for nairaland o
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Prodigee: 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
Omo see crowd!
Viewing this topic: ojbanja, dee1wolex, arowolobioyinbo, demmy55(m), fonzie2u, OdionOdion, jay_uuk, Vikta10( m), Atoato(m), papa giddy(m), ericr7(m), Ajayi Vincent, sarutobi( m), ebony13, fashionale(m), falansa, achimotan(m), biggerboys(m), Passing Shot, babazz(m), jovial99, deslloyd, 4real247, eeewise, ty444(m), Nwanayoeze, Haryee(m), expertfingers(m), Don Brutus, maryhaam(f), rich$(m), Promhize(m), obuksjr(m), pricelessmr, magnetik(m), slimmoney (m), Bvesan(m), Gwekzy, occam(m), phlox4(m), latsa80(m), codeddj, pegxus, jerryemilex, xarxes, bayowhoelse, shdemidemi(m), Airforce1(m), akwunmi(m), Ijobaorun(m), Dinvestanl, muami(m), rudedough(m), efinalor(m), JECBOSS, biggiedol, prince arthur(m), xakjustice( m), candiva2013, BigBen10(m), Atyem(m), bejust, oluwaisaac, talkrough, oliwaseunojo, benmon(m), franksunny (m), Testy17, ehijayltd(m), mayten30(m), Brimmie (m), tunapole, pilotseq, Oyi'oche, Gfrey6, awodman, jdilight(m), fatadis, pharigoldltd, Xtiansun(m), Triple3G ayanfe(m), humantoy(m), psucc(m), jtchukwu, SAKUR, OgBetty, seunex4real, shepherdO, quality01, Bunker(m), akereconfi(m), tolurode(m), Hope.At.Hand, agbameta, obiuchesil (m), doctokwus, YusufG, Onyeasi(m), dirtymoney (m), Gayigaskia(m), kuspa1(m), bfire(m), LadyH(f), Leyelyzo(m), Victorchuks4, joel Omo( m), nedest, ebenezer4o2(m), ceasare, lukesh(m), Sirmuell(m), nkkystel(f), ibrodex, ogalanya(m), Ballo52(m), cacmatters.com, wilbase, darmie x(f), Kachi188(m), 5thcolm(m), EmmaPhade, Olastep1(m), Fisayo1995, chicbenita(f), Rencent, comradefeez, jayjam(m), yimikaa, nofij(m), victor1, Jacide, curlarpy, ifemorak, badboyplay(m) and 185 guest(s)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing / President Buhari Lands In Bayelsa, Received By Seriake Dickson / Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.