Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me (34943 Views)

Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by tpapi: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
Stella's lawyer did som real good coaching on her, kudos 2 her team of barristers

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Historymakers(m): 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by MsNas(f): 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
I pity Nigerians! Some people are looking the collective wealth, enriching their pockets and making life a walk in the park for their generations yet unborn, while some people cheesy are there defending them because they are from their region.

cheesy cheesy Well I guess it doesn't affect you that these set of people drive bullet proof cars while you hustle for keke Napep, their children go to school abroad while yours are there, stuck at home cos ASUU Is on strike or hasn't even gained admission yet because of the overcrowding of our institutions. They have access to the best medical care, while you die of common cold......i could go on.

As Fela said....suffering and and smiling. Make Una carry go oo.
But if Una die ontop this matter, they no know your papa compound oo grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
Zet72: cheesy ;DHohohohohoooooooo.,Pelee ofe mmanus, I know it will be too had to assimilate& endure the new that she is innocent, but u should have known that , when dealing with someone smarter than ur entire tribe, that though Luck awaits u at the end.
Next time when u dirty tribe want to blackmail, go for people like fany kayode or lawan. Ada igbo is too smart for no-brain oily lickers.

Once again my condolence to oily family .....
tribalistic bastard! I'm sure you didn't read the post or you lack comprehension skills. Innocent my foot! Ode buruku omo nna......
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by doofanc: 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
pls can u all do d needful and shut ur traps!
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Zet72(m): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
lygn19: LoL...another failed effort, hmmmmmmm smppl from accross the Niger wud commit suicide tonight.
AWO rat poison for sale, e dae kill heart, e dae kill brain,
Customer come see am, e dae work well well.
I tell u, the awo tribe are going to commit mass suicide, anyway that's going to be beneficial to coffin salers

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by MsNas(f): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
lygn19:
Who be dz customized dwarf, pls go back to ur kingdom, we don't need u here.
grin grin E ri were! O dun!! cheesy.
How you take know say I be dwarf, wetin you find go my profile? undecided I love you too kiss kiss
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by habiolah(m): 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
I am hungry, I need to go and...
Do the needful.
Brb
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by specco(m): 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
[quote author=comrChris][/quote]

The Hausa-Fulani compensated you with OBJ after killing Abiola. Now that's over, let's see whether any Yoruba can smell Aso-rock again. You didn't even know that you were patronized.
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by beatricewebb: 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
All this is cover up,that woman is a thief but that is her problem any way
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by awayeyebundle: 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
Corruption na corruption any way u call am,abeg mak una stop ds grammarian wey una dey used chop and :opack our money,GEJ should act after investigation,Hausa ppl dey watch u because of Lawan Farouk,abi u don't forget.
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
Anybody reading dz writeup from anywhere around d world shud pls listen to what I ve to say, don't listen to this ppl from accross the Niger.
Nigeria knows how to handle them, this is not d first time they re calling for stella oduah's sack, we Igbo's re not saying she shud not be sacked, we re saying she shud be investigated and if d charges re true she shud be sacked and treated according to the law.
But this ppl from accross the Niger don't want her say her own part of the story, all they want is her sack, abt sm weeks ago, a plane crashed in Lagos, b4 anybody cud say anything there media was at it, saying she shud resign, that she is incompetent, that she is not capable for the job, after sm investigations, it was discovered that the crash was as a result of the pilots fault, who failed to heed a warning sent to him. If dz was d case what makes u think that there is no foul play in dz all of a sudden call for her sac.
LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD

3 Likes

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Zet72(m): 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
booqee: tribalistic bastard! I'm sure you didn't read the post or you lack comprehension skills. Innocent my foot! Ode buruku omo nna......
U called me bastard just because I aired my opinion, anyway, I forgive u , but next time u are never gonna get this lucky.......
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by norigams(m): 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
Tell it 2 d Bird 'minister' not Nija ppl. But u neva can tel wt PDP dey cova their own member's always
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
Zet72: U called me bastard just because I aired my opinion, anyway, I forgive u , but next time u are never gonna get this lucky.......
Don't waste ur time replying her, dats how "DEFEATED PPL" sound.

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
Has anybodi discovered that all dz clamour for stella oduah's sack started a few weeks after Enugu airport attained international status. D 1st and only international airport in d southeastern region.
If they cud do dz bcoz of international airport, that means if GEJ completes Ibaka seaport, there wud be a Media CIVIL WAR.

2 Likes

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by teens(m): 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
lakhadimar: Leave STEALER oduah alone na our daughter
Why ? Must u encourage stealing, because she iis ur daughter ?..
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by agbameta: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
lygn19: Has anybodi discovered that all dz clamour for stella oduah's sack started a few weeks after Enugu airport attained international status. D 1st and only international airport in d southeastern region.
If they cud do dz bcoz of international airport, that means if GEJ completes Ibaka seaport, there wud be a Media CIVIL WAR.

They are after this corrupt and incompetent woman because of some village airport and invisible canoe port?

You villagers no dey disappoint with your village comedy routine....
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by arsenalwenger: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
My SW pple should do the needful by freeing demselves from the enslavement of Tinubu and his cohorts.

They should do the needful by not being forced to pay on road built with state fund (lekki ajah)

They should do the needful by not allowing their sons\daughters from dropping out of LASU for not being able to afford a crimimal school fees imposition.

3 Likes

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Bright2(m): 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
I instructed the NCCA to do the needful grin grin
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by donodion(m): 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
case of a well eductaed fraudster.Barawo shege!!!
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by awodman: 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
"How Stella Forced NCAA to buy armoured vehicles for Her"

So far nobody has proved how this woman forced the NCAA guys to buy this cars..from what transpired at the hearing it could be seen that Sнε didn't originate the memo and the NCAA DG didn't say anything to the contrary.

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Zet72(m): 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
agbameta:

They are after this corrupt and incompetent woman because of some village airport and invisible canoe port?

Ah agbameji u have toned down ur rabid ranting, because tables have turned, no more Stella must go,must go to jail, next time u dirty tribe should learn to exercise patience & listing to two side of the story before giving ur verdict.......ndo

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
agbameta:

Yoruba ppl, one thing I like abt u ppl is that u ppl re vewi good in mouth lashing...lol''' if d airport of villagers cud cause ur ppl to mutiny, that means d Ibaka seaport at akwa ibom dats under construction wud cause a genocide.
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by oluwasuski: 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
Lee Herds: Let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone... Akamu stealers accusing a pro..notin 'll come out of dis C'tee,she go chop am go ..I swear I love Nigeria!!

you are loving nigeria now but i hope you won't regret it in the future, and your unborn generation...
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by theoctopus: 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
SirElaw: Does this woman think we are srtupid or wat?

Yes she does and I think so too
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by wirinet(m): 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
Madam aviation minister, since you say the cars were not bought to protect you from Boko Haram, Niger delta militants and kidnappers, as first propounded by your personal assistant and your Igbo comrades, we now need to even see the cars. Have you set your eyes on the cars after you granted the approvals? if yes then instruct your boys to produce the cars so we too can have the pleasure of seeing $800,000 cars. Also instruct them to show all necessary papers concerning the cars. Please do not forget to tell them to do the needful again in carrying out these instructions.
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by dexter004: 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
I think this is all one big circus. Not much will be achieved with the Minister of Aviation still in office while all this inquisition is on-going. My expectation was that she'll be suspended during the course of this investigation. She's still in office/power! Why do you think the DG is tongue-tied? He's caught between two elephants & his logical self preservation act is to keep pact or protect his boss. Considering he is familiar with one devil than the other (the committee panel being the unknown devil). For as long as he feels she can offer him some form of cover for his allegiance & non-indictment of her in all this proceedings, we'll hear nothing of what really happened.
Notwithstanding, there's enough material for charges & legal proceedings against most parties in this charade. But again, it is Nigeria right?

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by MeGaStReEt: 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
#DoTheNeedfull

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by maafen: 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
†☹ all my staff: are you listening?
When ℓ say "do tђε̲̣̣̣̥ needful" ℓ mean steal tђε̲̣̣̣̥ money don't let me spell it Fø̲̣̣я you
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Arysexy(m): 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
greatgod2012: She's showing the trait of a bad leader. A good leader should be able to accept responsibility for his/her actions and not to be defensive or give excuses or shift blames.

Really? She shud accept responsibility when it obvious d oduduwa descendants wia on her neck, attacking from all angles bc dia son babalakin of Bi-courtney had his fraudulent contract cancelled? When it glaring that d tiger whisker face attack dogs requesting for her head even when she has not bn heard?

When u r told to do d needful, she has done her part u don't expect her to carry chair sit begin check books with NCAA, dats wots called delegation. She approved and told them to do d needful, besides in her submission she stated it clearly dat she did nt exceed d 100mil peg

ODUAH 1 vs ODUDUWA 0

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by DonaldGenes(m): 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
SirElaw: Does this woman think we are srtupid or wat?
Oh boy ehh you see wetin i dey see?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Gives Victory Speech (Video) / Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis / Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.