Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me (34940 Views)

Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by DonaldGenes(m): 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
waternogetenemy: Fake News

How do all this fake news without source hit front page. na wa for nairaland ooo

~That's what happen when you reside in the villlage asking dumb question like this
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Jman06(m): 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ms Nas: I pity Nigerians! Some people are looking the collective wealth, enriching their pockets and making life a walk in the park for their generations yet unborn, while some people cheesy are there defending them because they are from their region.

cheesy cheesy Well I guess it doesn't affect you that these set of people drive bullet proof cars while you hustle for keke Napep, their children go to school abroad while yours are there, stuck at home cos ASUU Is on strike or hasn't even gained admission yet because of the overcrowding of our institutions. They have access to the best medical care, while you die of common cold......i could go on.

As Fela said....suffering and and smiling. Make Una carry go oo.
But if Una die ontop this matter, they no know your papa compound oo grin grin
stick to the topic and stop digressing.Yes we know there's corruption in the country and will speak against any genuine case of corruption,not when some unscrupulous and selfish APC politicians and tribalists resort to media propaganda to discredit an administration that is striving to better the lots of nigerians.They should better knw that they can never deceive everybody.
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by nagoma(m): 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
Segeggs: STEALER oduah must go

And must go to prison.
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by nagoma(m): 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
lygn19: Anybody reading dz writeup from anywhere around d world shud pls listen to what I ve to say, don't listen to this ppl from accross the Niger.
Nigeria knows how to handle them, this is not d first time they re calling for stella oduah's sack, we Igbo's re not saying she shud not be sacked, we re saying she shud be investigated and if d charges re true she shud be sacked and treated according to the law.
But this ppl from accross the Niger don't want her say her own part of the story, all they want is her sack, abt sm weeks ago, a plane crashed in Lagos, b4 anybody cud say anything there media was at it, saying she shud resign, that she is incompetent, that she is not capable for the job, after sm investigations, it was discovered that the crash was as a result of the pilots fault, who failed to heed a warning sent to him. If dz was d case what makes u think that there is no foul play in dz all of a sudden call for her sac.
LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD

You are wrong. We Nigerians want her jailed. She is a thief.

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by DonaldGenes(m): 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
atlwireles:

Your comment says alot about you. How much is your soul, tell me, I will write you a check for it.

You don't mean it~~'write you a CHECK or ''Cheque'' and you are busy ranting with reckless abandon...hmmmmph!!!!

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by amakenny: 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
bknight: Movie title: Show of shame

Starring Coscharis motors, Firstbank Nig Plc, Min of Finance, BPP, customs, NASS etc...

and Stealler Oduah perfecting her dance of shame.

Produced, Directed & Encouraged by: GEJ

Perhaps everybody you know is a thief. You have no trust in anybody anymore. Wait for the verdict before pronouncing guilt. Thay is how civilized fellows do.
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by mekaboy(m): 10:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
danny301: Nigeria is a huge joke... The minister is likely going to go free not necessarily because she is guiltless but because the real case might have been settled somewhere else as the investigation going on is just another nollywood movie...A minister who overseers an agency told the agency to do the needful when the agency clearly exceeded its limit as approved by law... What is the needful?... The personal Aid to the minister who told Nigerians that the cars were bought for his boss for security purpose is now in 'error'... The Agency just spent a whole 255m on cars just for "any body" to use at a time that the government is having problem of 'cash flow'... Cosmas, the 'God-fearing business man' lied to the custom service to go away with 10m after adding over 100m to the original cost of the cars (which may not even be the original price after all ) yet he was not doing 'monkey business'...And as far the Reps were concerned they were not 'mourning' hence everybody had to relax, feel free, let them just go through the exercise, after all they were /are just trying to fulfill all righteousness not that anything gonna happen, at most they will look for one unfortunate scape-goat to carry the sins of everybody and then the real sinners return to their offices and then aswe would be trying to as questions, the G7 (nPDP),/Ameachi would resume their fight with Mr. President and Tukur, and the rest of us begin to take sides and the thread continues..... WHO IS GOING TO SAVE NIGERIA FROM THIS BURDEN ?

you just did the needfull .
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Dee60: 10:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
lygn19: Has anybodi discovered that all dz clamour for stella oduah's sack started a few weeks after Enugu airport attained international status. D 1st and only international airport in d southeastern region.
If they cud do dz bcoz of international airport, that means if GEJ completes Ibaka seaport, there wud be a Media CIVIL WAR.

You do well to bring ethnic coloration into this. NOI has been doing a great job in Nigeria and please tell me why they have not brought out documents to shame her! Leave region or tribe out of this!
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Dee60: 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by soulglo: 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
Who is Joyce Daniel Nkemakolam? This is the first time I am hearing the name. Why do we keep hearing this 255 million naira figure when it is actually 600 million+? Do the needfull? Is this official language or does she think she is updating her facebook status.
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by arsenalwenger: 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
nagoma:

You are wrong. We Nigerians want her jailed. She is a thief.
SW pple are noise makers and gullible pple.
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
vinkolo: Please I'm getting tired of this Oduah of BMW. Apart from this is there no other news or story? Stalled!

Very monotonous. And what is the thiefing woman still doing on her ministerial seat? Nonsense country....
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Zet72(m): 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
tongue My final take on the matter, Whoever does not agree with princess's defence, should tow thesame way awo followed......mweee

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
atlwireles: The rush to judgement crowd, should always learn to allow due process, when dealing with issues like this. Stella did nothing wrong and the attempt to chase her from office has completely failed.

You be capital mumu. in your entire life, have you seen N255m talkless of using it for two cars.. ?
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by LoveDecay(m): 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
If truly, the Yoruba's et.all are responsible for this drama. I swear it, they are doing a good job.

This is just a glimpse , into the sort of arse whooping Jonathan and the clueless clan will receive in 2015.
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Zet72(m): 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
okpara ugo:

Very monotonous. And what is the thiefing woman still doing on her ministerial seat? Nonsense country....
Bro u can hang ur self nobody cares......
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
Eaw: Does this woman think we are srtupid or wat?

Yes, most nigerians are....
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by CaptainPlanet(m): 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
sunny4life: But joel obi said dat those cars were meant to protect d minister because of threat to her life.How come d minister is now saying that those vehicles ar not meant 4 her?.........jst my observation
Ahh!! Itz mikel obi nah dat said dat!!..xo tired of gutful politics
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Sability(m): 11:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
Michaellegend: Any man that uses his teeth to cut 'shaki' from a bowl of
peppersoup with his eyes open, is not afraid of
anything ... Abraham Lincoln

Damn! damn!!damn!!! *laffing hilariously*

1 Like

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by naijaking1: 11:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
What will Oduah haters do when this case is closed in her favor.
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by kommiejewel(f): 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
Stella,u no go sch,ni? Since wen did Needful become 'Wantful'?. . U WANTED d cars,u didn't NEED d cars. .Olojukokoro. .U shld hav jst bought one na. .:/
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by tmamuda(m): 12:14am On Nov 01, 2013
Oga on d top don pass. Now na new season film title "NEEDFULL"

shocked
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by atlwireles: 12:14am On Nov 01, 2013
okpara ugo:

You be capital mumu. in your entire life, have you seen N255m talkless of using it for two cars.. ?

Hunger don kill you finish. You will remain poor, N255m will remain an illusion to you. kai, kai, Stella don give you high blood pressure cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by jacksol(m): 12:18am On Nov 01, 2013
Why why why, Joyce Nkemakolam! Why accept to commit suicide for another? Now you'll be left caring the bag! You threw ur 30smting yr career away for a f...... politician?

I would have said; "the Minister requested those vehicles, and everything that was done in this matter was done in accordance with her wishes and instructions. I was not given a chance to do otherwise".
The reason you shoulda said this is because it is the truth, and at a point of reckoning like this you can't afford to lie to ur country. And in the process you might have saved not only your soul but your job as well.

2 Likes

Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by MsNas(f): 12:24am On Nov 01, 2013
Jman06: stick to the topic and stop digressing.Yes we know there's corruption in the country and will speak against any genuine case of corruption,not when some unscrupulous and selfish APC politicians and tribalists resort to media propaganda to discredit an administration that is striving to better the lots of nigerians.They should better knw that they can never deceive everybody.
What the hell are you saying? Did you read what I wrote or are you having trouble comprehending it? So you mean to tell me those cars were bought for APC politicians? Or the cars were not bought at all?
Next time Bruh, when you read a passage or anything....take time to digest it before you comment okay?
Oshi ar'ata ma ra'yo!! undecided
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by aiyeboy(m): 1:37am On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Turbocharged: 1:38am On Nov 01, 2013
Nkemakolam said we interpreted the
directive to mean to go through it in line
with the procurement Act. He said they did
the due diligence but they had a mindset
that they were within the budget limit.
But he was asked why he didn’t do due
diligence to ensure that it was in tandem
with the procurement law, he said he
thought since the agency had got the
approval of the National Assembly there
was no need for such diligence

Does it mean that the National Assemby approved of the purchase of the cars?
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by mystery001(m): 2:08am On Nov 01, 2013
Well this is a very simple case to nail this paint paint Minister.
1) Question not on ownership but acting ultravires of approval spending limit. A precedent is the Olabode Goerge case.
2) Meaning of needful. To be determined also by the laid down procedure and practice of gov't. Does the NCAA by established protocol send their directly Memo to the President and not via the Minister in the process of doing the needful?
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by 0monnakoda: 2:18am On Nov 01, 2013
This is a conversation that should be held in court not the National Asssembly. These people should be charged to court and let a court decide whether there is a case to answer. I wonder what EFCC is doing
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Nobody: 2:57am On Nov 01, 2013
Tori don develop k-leg grin
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by Nobody: 3:20am On Nov 01, 2013
What our dear madam really needs is a war tank vessel armoured with anti-ballistics,anti-missiles ........and probably with some chemical weapons cruising around major streets
cheesy
Re: Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me by emmabest2000(m): 3:38am On Nov 01, 2013
lakhadimar: Leave STEALER oduah alone na our daughter
Ada di ora mma for that matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soludo: We Wish Obi Good Luck But We Have A Candidate Whom We Will Support / PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 / IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.