Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG (55260 Views)

Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria / Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? / Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by akereconfi: 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
askdek:

you must be a complete fool for written this

YOU need extra classes when school resumes

Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by Unclerukus: 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
Okay,i've heard.then i guess Jonathan and his ministers would be the new lecturers because the present ones are called ASUU...bottom line,no news.
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by wallex1983(m): 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
bamto: This is how Plan B will work- that's if this news is for real.

Managements will open register for as many lecturers are willing to resume work. Others will be relieved, and vacancies put up. New lecturers will be appointed and wholla, sanity will be restored.

Meanwhile, disgruntled aggrieved sacked lecturers will sue FG to court. The case will be decided in their favor but appealed till it gets to the supreme court. That will be about 10-12years from now. Ask Ilorin 49.

Thank you. Exactly what iڪ on my mind to post. Ask Unilorin..... They've never gone on strike since that incident. NEVER. Even now, they are in school.

Anyway, if management in my own school open †ђξ register, I will be the first lecturer to sign. I have never supported it. But I can't go to class because I find myself under the so called ASUU....

Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by ujem(m): 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
I dare say the reasoning of majority of Nigerians most often times is baffling and leaves me in a quandary. The Problems of Nigeria are caused and further encouraged by Nigerians themselves imagine an irresponsible government incapable of performing even the most basic of functions and senile idiots are cheering them on. Question(s) did the FG not reach an agreement with[b] ASUU in 2009[/b] Was the government forced to put pen to paper?? Why now that[b] ASUU [/b]is trying to get the government to uphold the agreement they willingly signed 4yrs ago; ASUU is being labelled the black sheep. The Truth is the[b] FG[/b] owes some responsibility to the People they serve(Not Lord Over) and the People have a responsibility to make the FG accountable until we begin to think along such lines then i'm afraid there is no future for us as Nigerians!!

Codedrock:
WOW! I AM SERIOUSLY LOVING THIS. FUC.K THOSE BITC.H THAT CALLS THEMSELVE ASUU.. GO ON MR JONATHAN I AM WITH YOU! Guys wetin you think?
Like this post if you support me!
CLICK HERE TO GET MORE EDUCATION GISTS LIKE THIS TODAY
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by Zammydagreat(m): 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
Fake news
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by leonshom(m): 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
venorite: So re they gonna employ new staff cos I think the lecturers re the one on strike and they also do the teaching....
Abio ! Abi naa lizard go dey teach grin
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by LordBabs(m): 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
grin grin grin angry

Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by Raymondfayowole(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
akereconfi:

bros take am easy wit d guy naw mayb he wnted 2 write "i" instead he wrote "e"
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by powerfrank(m): 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
I pray,but who cares... WHEN MY OGA IS NOW SENDING ME TO OUTSIDE WORK NEXT WEEK..
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by Caseless: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
texazzpete: The fact that so many people here think Universities can open and function without ASUU members is saddening...it gives me more conviction that the strike is absolutely needed.
i jst dnt undrstand how FG that cud not prevent them frm goin on strike has that power to force them back 2 class. ASUU vowed yrstrday to continue the strike, wike promise d strike wl b over in months, FG said they've done all they cud and here we're with this watery newz. Sms!
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by CharliParker: 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
Father Lord may your will be done, touch the heart of FG and ASUU to come to the lasting solution to this long Strike, Lord we need your direction, FG direction and their fake promises we dont Understand.
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by Mavor: 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
They should go and recruit Indians and South Americans who speak English and Eastern Europeans who speak English. Okonji-Iweala should create two university funds, one a fixed 5 year fund for the payment of negotiated salaries and benefit with these new foreigners assuring a guaranteed payment of their salaries once they meet certain teaching standards, the other fund that is responsible for the upkeep and educational facilities development of all federal and state universities. National Assembly should also pass a law for the full privatization of all federal universities after 10 yrs. Each states should have a yearly tuition scholarship for university students to support students from poor homes.
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by denvers: 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
I believe this is a welcome development. I. believe ASUU strike is long overdue, this people dont have d most little sympathy. on students plight.
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by Evasmillingguy(m): 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
#justwatching#
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by Akainzo(m): 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
Have you people rejoicing or slating ASUU paused for a while?

ASUU DID NOT close the Universities, ASUU members only went on strike. As a result of that strike, students went home. For your information. all the schools are open as NASU members are at work only that there are no lectures.

So how then will the FG forcefully open what is NOT Closed?

Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by mployer(m): 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
Time to get a lecturing job. #warmingup
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by Uwaomapaul(m): 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
This is what i ve been expecting fro FG since, as if ASUU ve power than FG, lets so calle ASUU be dissolve and all d universities should be independent on their own. Well don Goodluck u are now behaving like commander in chief of the d federation
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by Deiok(m): 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
Raymondfayowole:

bros take am easy wit d guy naw mayb he wnted 2 write "i" instead he wrote "e"
You are even wrong. He wrote "Written" instead of "write".
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by Hearme(m): 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
Obi Okpor: Mehn!See job vacancy o!Make i prepare my cv for application.FG,abeg make una scrab ASUU nd employ us that are ready to work.Lookin‘ forward for the advert!

Who is this trader? Are you one of the market women? Today is first November, you can start implementing your threat by chasing all ASUU members out of the country.
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by Caseless: 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
akereconfi:

*falls frm gej's hat* grin grin

Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by Jalal(m): 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
FG is dis your best?
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by GboyegaD(m): 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
Are the universities shut down to student? I think the topic is misleading.
If the point the government is trying to make is that they will call off the strike on behalf of ASUU whether or not ASUU agrees, then I keep laughing. We need an alternative to strike and there are better approaches to it than the way they want to go about it. I don't see government doing the jobs of the lecturers.
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by Sunjos: 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
then who will lecture the student?.... Are they (Fg) goin to employ new lecturers?
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by Breezy90(m): 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
call dis damn thing off or else angry i wont hesitate to call d god of thunder to fire dose behind this menace called ASUU strike.i don talk ma own oh angry
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
Na NASU and SSANU won teach students? Height of cluelessness.
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by THANKGODAZI: 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
let us jst keep our head down nd wait wat wil happend on monday
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by Pokemon43(f): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
If they call of dis strike on monday baba God i will dance azonto,skelewu,etighi,ojeke.ASUU nd fg shd be ostracize from d nigerian students cos dey re bad influnce,let d students rule themselves.e go make sense oooo
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by emmacity2: 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
thank God that school are resuming next week so what is FG saying about as up ow.n strike?:will they too resume next week?
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by hardbody: 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
venorite: So re they gonna employ new staff cos I think the lecturers re the one on strike and they also do the teaching....

I am available. I have been thinking of an opportunity to start lecturing, i think this is it.

GEJ how soon are you guys recruiting us jo, we will negotiate later.
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by seangy4konji: 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
na SAKA GO teach dem abiu na deh mad ehn
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by drhammed: 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
hw did he treat dia Bleep up abeg
talktimi: seems you dont know how Amaechi fvckd ASUU's style up in Rivers state. Their case na beans
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by pheivor(f): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
When two elephants fight...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Ranked Among World’s Top 800 Universities / Parents Should Stop Doing This Because Of Their Children's Future / Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos)