Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,121 members, 7,842,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? (42225 Views)

Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money / Asking Your Boyfriend For Money / Question To Ask My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by dnawah(m): 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
I have been dating my boyfriend for 4months now and since men play the role of a provider when is the right time to ask him for rent money, or should i move in with him to save him the trouble?
ur mate don mary & get 3 3 pikin.think 4 urself o!
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
pc guru:

Actually that's not a curse. a curse is direct one, she only said continuing this journey will result to that.
you do know that most of the people who have infected with sexually transmitted around the world have actually been given the disease by someone they love and trust? Im just hope you are aware of it, if you end up with the wrong person, whether someone you claim you truly love or not you still get infected smiley

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by deols(f): 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
when you marry him
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
gal10: Just the right thread to cool off after the hectic week! There are words called self-esteem and shame but unfortunately they are not common anymore!

Exactly my dear, why watch series when you can watch lives comments on NL, well these days Morality has been thrown out the window we live in a materialistic world, where anyone will do anything for wealth such a shame.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Acidosis(m): 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
I can bet anything on the fact that Op is either from Delta or Edo state grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by simpleseyi: 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
I have been dating my boyfriend for 4months now and since men play the role of a provider when is the right time to ask him for rent money, or should i move in with him to save him the trouble?

Very soon, you will ask for equal rights, yet you can't buy ordinary sanitary pad yourself.

2 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Bome01(m): 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
Acidosis: I can bet anything on the fact that Op is either from Delta or Edo state grin grin
guy, abeg oh, no create anoda topic eh. . . This is bad enough!
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by sleekch1c(f): 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
Flygeriansteve: Going by your comments, I just pity the one with you. If he makes the huge mistake of marrying you, He's in for a long or maybe short hard life. He'll forever be playing catchup

And you just deduced that by reading that post of hers?
undecided
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Arsenate(m): 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
Flygeriansteve: Going by your comments, I just pity the one with you. If he makes the huge mistake of marrying you, He's in for a long or maybe short hard life. He'll forever be playing catchup
true. if the boyfriend could read her posts am sure he would have a rethink. damn it. the girl is arguing like the boyfriend owes her. the sad situation is she is not willing to learn and admit she is wrong. the saddest thing though is she's gonaa produce children with this sort of ashawo mentality. sad.

2 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Ukamakam: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Keep opening urs in return for peanuts u hia? Eventually, STD's will replace ur surname. cheesy

Idowuogbo, nairaland has turned you into something else, i used to follow your mature contribution to this forum but these days, i dont know what has come over you. no offense intended.

4 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
you do know that most of the people who have infected with sexually transmitted around the world have actually been given the disease by someone they love and trust? Im just hope you are aware of it, if you end up with the wrong person, whether someone you claim you truly love or not you still get infected smiley

How did you come about such fallacy?

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by xynerise: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
Acidosis: I can bet anything on the fact that Op is either from Delta or Edo state grin grin
You dey find trouble grin

Op, are you a tapeworm?

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:

Are you asking or telling me, well that is quite true, but your post has that inclination of justifying what you are doing let me put it this way, do you know we will all die eventually, but now the fact i smoke (which i do literally) means i have a higher rate than dying faster than anyone, now let's test that with what you wrote, yes they can catch STD but that's a lower chance now with the lifestyle of giving sex as a reward to people, that's a much higher rate of getting STD, so at the end of the day it all boils down the "higher chances" which are not in your favour, besides am just curious on why you feel Sex is a reward, my dear in all honesty that's no a good thing, i don't advice people normally because its a waste of time , but please dear i feel you should invest in yourself and make something out. i believe you can be independent and successful if you put your mind to it
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
i know the truth is bitter, i just had to let you know, no need to curse me. For someone who pretends to have morals, the least you could do is try to act like a lady by the way you communicate. Thank you for your input
Curse? U ain't seen nothing yet, lurve!

Keep asking/taking and dey'll keep running to d ones that don't sell dia punnie for garri and house rent. tongue
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:

I am your FADA?
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Curse? U ain't seen nothing yet, lurve!

Keep asking/taking and dey'll keep running to d ones that don't sell dia punnie for garri and house rent. tongue
you gave it up for "i love u" to men who are commited to other women, remember to get your a trophy for it

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ukamakam:

Idowuogbo, nairaland has turned you into something else, i used to follow your mature contribution to this forum but these days, i dont know what has come over you. no offense intended.
Blame D Olivia twist babes on this thread. angry

3 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by xynerise: 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
I can only pay your rent on one condition.

You will sponsor our wedding

2 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Acidosis(m): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
Bome01: guy, abeg oh, no create anoda topic eh. . . This is bad enough!

Haha... Bros na experience oo.. grin

One even seized my Hp Compaq laptop and charger years back grin grin

hahahahahahahaha.... funny memories grin grin grin grin

Anyway OP, you need to re-arrange your goals in life..
Consider your age and see if this is what you really want from a man..

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Whitecoal711: 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
During blo job
Ewu
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
We need a Leslie Knopes seriously cry

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Acidosis(m): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
xynerise:
You dey find trouble grin

Op, are you a tapeworm?

hahaha.... grin
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
you gave it up for "i love u" to men who are commited to other women, remember to get your a trophy for it
U gave urs up for house rent? Awwww... Darling! Na so d tin bad? Hei! Poverty, thunder fire u!!!! angry
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by shaun50: 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
My gf/fiancee once told me that I'm supposed to always give her monthly stipend of @ least 2k. She said its thru dat she'll know that I'm gonna b a good husband in futture.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
shaun50: My gf/fiancee once told me that I'm supposed to always give her monthly stipend of @ least 2k. She said its thru dat she'll know that I'm gonna b a good husband in futture.
Lmao! Eya.... Dem don serve u dopemu wiv garri igbo. grin
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
pc guru:

Are you asking or telling me, well that is quite true, but your post has that inclination of justifying what you are doing let me put it this way, do you know we will all die eventually, but now the fact i smoke (which i do literally) means i have a higher rate than dying faster than anyone, now let's test that with what you wrote, yes they can catch STD but that's a lower chance now with the lifestyle of giving sex as a reward to people, that's a much higher rate of getting STD, so at the end of the day it all boils down the "higher chances" which are not in your favour, besides am just curious on why you feel Sex is a reward, my dear in all honesty that's no a good thing, i don't advice people normally because its a waste of time , but please dear i feel you should invest in yourself and make something out. i believe you can be independent and successful if you put your mind to it
and i believe if you put your your advice into action. Stop putting yourself at risk of lung infections, u can quit smoking if you put your mind to it.
Thank you
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by xynerise: 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U gave urs up for house rent? Awwww... Darling! Na so d tin bad? Hei! Poverty, thunder fire u!!!! angry
Poverty can twist cerebrum
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
On a slightly different note. . .

I like threadstarter.
Despite the lampooning and derision she has kept her cool and is yet to insult anyone.

Good on ya ma'am

3 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by bukatyne(f): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
Caracta: Moreover, you have no RIGHT to his money. Stop making it sound like he is owing you. What are you selling biko?

What is in between her legs.... wink grin lipsrsealed
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by DnigerianPrince: 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
have u ever paid a woman for sex? It can be by doing a favour for her before or after sex and this woman happens not to be your wife? Check how far yours has fallen before you worry about mine

You're a disgrace to hardworking and respectable Nigerian women.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by sleekch1c(f): 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
masonkz:

How did you come about such fallacy?

And how is that fallacy? Are you among those that believe that STI's are sent from the village witches and wizards? tongue
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
bukatyne:

What is in between her legs.... wink grin lipsrsealed
grin grin grin

Wait o! Christmas don near sef, Poster u dey offer yansh one get d oda free?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? / Proof:men Are Very Decent(see Pic) / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.