Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,961 members, 7,838,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? (42195 Views)

Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money / Asking Your Boyfriend For Money / Question To Ask My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Fadelex(m): 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
what d op is saying is what 80% of our girls do..... can u imagine, u met a girl not upto a month and she's like darling my hair is due or my bis has expired.
most of d attackers here are nothing but hypocrites especially d female posters. the essence of relationship is to support each others physically, emotionally, financially, and so on.
Y on earth will a girlfriend be performing housewife responsibility? if she's cooking for u, cleaning ur house, giving u different styles on bed and you're enjoying it knowingly she's not your wife yet, then please pay her rent knowingly you're not her husband yet.
that's Y it's good for ladies not to do some stuff while courting cuz men will never get satisfied.

@op, as someone says, ask for money but not for rent

last bullet: if you're a lady and you're sleeping with your boyfriend and he's giving you money, you are a prostitute cuz he's inadvertently paying for your service

5 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by EmmyDe25(m): 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
[quote author=mizzocho.cinco]You still have your girlfriends asking you to do them favours after they cook, clean or spend a good time with you, i believe the same label you are stamping on me is the exact same label you should be stamping on your girlfriend smiley

Men want a woman who can prove themselves worthy before they take her to the alter, a good cook and someone who can make him a great time in bed, a good and hygienic wife and mother. why can't i have a man prove that he is a good provider before accepting to walk down the aisle for?

Does this mean women have to accept whatever comes their way, whereas women have to be put through some tests before they are considered to be wife material?
Food for thought[/quote
@LordEmmyDe: Did you actually say you guys are four months into the relationship You really need help!
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
sleekch1c: All of you attacking the poster, keep quiet!!!
I mean, STFU!!!!!!!!!!
A guy comes here complaining his gf is denying him sex (as if it is his birthright) and these are the responses you get:
The female posters: talk to her,and you two shld reach a compromise.
The male posters: some other guy is shinning her congo jor! Dump her sorry arze!!
Now a lady talks abt getting financial assistance from her man and all them old and lonely single ladies hoping to score cheap points and the broke azz brothers descend on her like vultures.
Now tell me all ye so-called independent women.
You said no sex b4 marriage, how many of you are in a chaste realtionship or were in one b4 marriage?
See how they are all hurling self-righteous nonsense and ingredients here!
@op,do what you want,it is your relationship anyway...I just got pissed reading the load of crap that was posted as response to you.
Let them play holier than thou , they are still being dumped like they do not matter! yet some of them want to appear as if they are better than others
Like i said it before women can only fully support others in these matters when it comes to the other woman's downfall

3 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
bukatyne:

So sex in relationship (not saying it's right) is in exchange for money and other gifts
you give it in exchange of the words, 'i love u' dont you?
Whether its words or something tangible you still opened those legs after you got something in exchange

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Incrizz(f): 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
I mean, STFU!!!!!!!!!!
A guy comes here complaining his gf is denying him sex (as if it is his birthright) and these are the responses you get:

The male posters: some other guy is shinning her congo jor! Dump her sorry arze!!

Now a lady talks abt getting financial assistance from her man and all them old and lonely single ladies hoping to score cheap points and the broke azz brothers descend on her like vultures.
You said no sex b4 marriage, how many of you are in a chaste realtionship or were in one b4 marriage?
@op,do what you want,it is your relationship anyway...I just got pissed reading the load of crap that was posted as response to you.
Interesting!!

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by GentleMimi: 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
Idowuogbo: Ashaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawo! Shame on u! Tua! *spits*
Hey! Come on!! I d'nt support her,but this is really........not good. I fink she is young and inexperienced,so pls be a lil harsh.You came down on her wif a bang!
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by bukatyne(f): 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
Viogu:
I understand where u are coming from but in both instances does it not involve a pennnis and a vaginaaaa and an orgasmmm at the end?

It does so also with a LovePeddler
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Stunner1(f): 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
@ OP dear u nid to pay ur bills urself except ur bf volunteers to pay ur rent.. My bf rented an apartment for me willingly n he doesnt even cme arnd often so dear let him b d one to come up wit d idea else he'll c u as being cheap n dnt mind all dz fools here insultin u as if dey r any beta mtchewwww gals tho n dey b actin holy cos itz a faceless forum abeg make una go drink gutter water cos y'all r worse
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
bukatyne:

It does so also with a LovePeddler
you still ate doing the same thing the asewo is doing. You are doing because of the words, "i love you" an asewo is doing it for the another. Tell me if you were to die today and go to heaven do you thing your act and the act of that asewo would been seen as different acts?

End of the day you are both commiting the same sin for different purposes

If you wanted to come and preach about dignity and self-respect i would have gladly listened if u had done it before opening your legs before marriage
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Sike(m): 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
yomalex: Get a job and pay your own bills. Dare to be different, don't be a leech
BLESS YOU!
@tjololade:
I wish you could be another person and come and read your own post... I want to ignorantly believe that your IQ is as low as that of a cockroach... Is he your husband?.
Shet!! This is harsh. sad
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by youngalex(m): 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
@op i advise u cut your cloth according to your size ,its totally nonsensical to get a haus without an appropriate financial plan as regards paying thé rent....with thé way ur sounding obviously u can have sex with your landlord to write off your debt......it mâles more sensé u ask for moni tout Start a small business from there u save and pays rent.....U DON'T DO A MAN FAVOUR BY HAVING SEX WITH HIM
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Acidosis(m): 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
@Op,

No one is saying its bad to give...

Infact, if you open a thread on Nairaland for house rent... the Charity organisation here and others will rise up to assist..

The problem is your command of words...
You made it sound like a demand you must enforce and place upon your bf..

There is no right time to ask him for money..
Such rules do not exist...
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Arsenate(m): 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
SMh. and the girl is really serious. really thought it was a joke. naija gals are a lose cause.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by rhames(m): 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
look here sweet heart, if u gonna date a guy for the sake of dating and friendship , do that. But when u date a guy for you to sink him even if he is richer than central, is a complete put off. Real guys dont date dependent ladies. When you start showing your true color to that man, he will soon get tired and speed off. Work hard to pay your own bills, even with menial jobs anywhere u can get it. All the best.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Caracta(f): 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
@OP, nah...i'm not here to judge you. Some of us here have done worse things. There is no perfect person. Threads like yours get me angry but then we all are not the same.

Be independent. That way nobody would wake up one morning and start calling you names. Live your life as if you don't have a boyfriend to support you. There are girls out there who live fine without the support of a man or parents. If your boyfriend loves you enough, he would support you if he is able to, without you asking for a penny.

Let him know you are not a liability. Prove to him that you are not a bed mate. Be independent. It doesn't kill.

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by sleekch1c(f): 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
freecocoa: Where have you been? I missed you and want to give you a hug right now.

Like seriously, these replies piss the feck outta me especially that of the so called women\ladies, true the OP didn't present her case the right way but then, these ones acting as if its a crime against humanity to ask your partner for money if he can afford to spare it makes me wonder who they are forming for, mscheew.

Nne eh,I tire.
Have been arnd (in ghost mode of course) cheesy
dayokanu:

Have you thought of it tha maybe those women have sex with their partners because they wanted to and not because they are getting paid for it?

Good for them,but if another lady thinks she needs financial help from her bf and believes she deserves it
dayokanu:

Have you thought of it tha maybe those women have sex with their partners because they wanted to and not because they are getting paid for it?
,it isn't a good reason to hurl insults at her. I think they can express their opinion without being condescending or feeling their morals are much more sound than hers.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2013
Im shocked that its the self-righteous people who are making giving money for a worthy course sound much worse than them having sex before marriage.
The world we live in
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
freecocoa: NL sha, this is the worst place to meet real and honest people, see how all the girls are now behaving as if they've never asked their bfs for money when they even go as far as asking for money to buy 'meatpie'.

Fake a$$ people.
Bia, Nne don't p!ss me off abeg! How u go ask guy make he pay ur rent? No b u dey pay rent b4 u jam d guy? So bcus u dey b@ng d bobo he must drop bar she? Wot nonsense! Deres no difference Btwn d op and dose gals in Allen na undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by kacci(m): 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
anytime u notice say d guy wan (CUM) because afta d cum u av 2 pay ur rent urself
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by dayokanu(m): 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
Im shocked that its the self-righteous people who are making giving money for a worthy course sound much worse than them having sex before marriage.
The world we live in

Whats this worthy cause that you need money for?
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
GentleMimi:
Hey! Come on!! I d'nt support her,but this is really........not good. I fink she is young and inexperienced,so pls be a lil harsh.You came down on her wif a bang!
A lil harsh ko a lil brown ni!

I resemble persin wey dey marinade meat wiv butter? undecided
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by dayokanu(m): 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
sleekch1c: Good for them,but if another lady thinks she needs financial help from her bf and believes she deserves it,it isn't a good reason to hurl insults at her. I think they can express their opinion without being condescending or feeling their morals are much more sound than hers.

Trading sex for money is prostitution and many people frown at it.

Just like if someone comes and say can he take money from another persons pocket without their knowledge ppl would hurl insults at him
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Bome01(m): 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
I have been dating my boyfriend for 4months now and since men play the role of a provider when is the right time to ask him for rent money, or should i move in with him to save him the trouble?
Na ur Papa? Mtchewww! I pity ladies nowadays with dia gold-digging habits. . . Many go reach 45 yrs or more dem go still dey find husband!
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Bia, Nne don't p!ss me off abeg! How u go ask guy make he pay ur rent? No b u dey pay rent b4 u jam d guy? So bcus u dey b@ng d bobo he must drop bar she? Wot nonsense! Deres no difference Btwn d op and dose gals in Allen na undecided
sister please tell me how many of them u did monkey style for in bed after telling you, i love u, u are beautiful, i want to spend the rest of my life with you. Yet right now they are now somewhere in their houses married or engaged to another women? So when you banged his bobo, was it for a worthy cause?

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nonywendy(m): 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
I have been dating my boyfriend for 4months now and since men play the role of a provider when is the right time to ask him for rent money, or should i move in with him to save him the trouble?
monkey dey work baboon dey chop. Wen wld gurls stop seeing guys as atm machine? Yet dey complain guys are afta dia body. If u want to reserve ur body for ur future husband, den allow d young man to reserve his money for his future wife.

4 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by MrBravo(m): 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
Oun lo bi e ni?

Na e born you

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
kacci: anytime u notice say d guy wan (CUM) because afta d cum u av 2 pay ur rent urself

Ok this got me cracking grin grin

OP, try this, I promise you he'll dish out that money faster than you can blink. grin
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by maxw726gmailc: 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
Hmm

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Acidosis(m): 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
The world we live in

If you can answer this question...
I'll support you on this.

"Why should your boyfriend pay your rent?"
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
I mean, STFU!!!!!!!!!!
You said no sex b4 marriage, how many of you are in a chaste relationship or were in one b4 marriage?
Excuuuuse me! It's gals like u supporting nonsensical dat'll end up with an abusive husband.

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by bukatyne(f): 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
you give it in exchange of the words, 'i love u' dont you?
Whether its words or something tangible you still opened those legs after you got something in exchange

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I sorry, I can't help you

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Danhumprey: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
Please,you guys should take it easy on her ooo. cheesy The insults and the harsh comments so far directed at her is more than enough for her to commit suicide. lipsrsealed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" / Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? / Proof:men Are Very Decent(see Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.