Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,265 members, 7,842,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? (42228 Views)

Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money / Asking Your Boyfriend For Money / Question To Ask My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
sister please tell me how many of them u did monkey style for in bed after telling you, i love u, u are beautiful, i want to spend the rest of my life with you. Yet right now they are now somewhere in their houses married or engaged to another women? So when you banged his bobo, was it for a worthy cause?
Ode, so for ya mind, d ones u give helicopter style in return for peanuts na worthy cause? Ur mama suppose flush ur belle. She-diot!

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
Hmmmmm Rent Money after 4 month, thou hast caught my interest, please child do beseech me on how thouest cameth to thy thinking.

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ode, so for ya mind, d ones u give helicopter style in return for peanuts na worthy cause? Ur mama suppose flush ur belle. She-diot!
i thought as much, you cant even count them

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by sleekch1c(f): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
sister please tell me how many of them u did monkey style for in bed after telling you, i love u, u are beautiful, i want to spend the rest of my life with you. Yet right now they are now somewhere in their houses married or engaged to another women? So when you banged his bobo, was it for a worthy cause?

She did it to save the world!! cheesy
dayokanu:

Trading sex for money is prostitution and many people frown at it.

Just like if someone comes and say can he take money from another persons pocket without their knowledge ppl would hurl insults at him
So if he pays her rent,it is reward for the sex she gave him?
And then you went on to compare voluntary giving with stealing? *obfuscated*
My point is,no one has the moral right to hurl insults at her here.
Both the girl giving osho free as a single and the one selling it like ekpa and guguru are committing the same sin. Like it or not,but it is true.

3 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by bukatyne(f): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
you still ate doing the same thing the asewo is doing. You are doing because of the words, "i love you" an asewo is doing it for the another. Tell me if you were to die today and go to heaven do you thing your act and the act of that asewo would been seen as different acts?

End of the day you are both commiting the same sin for different purposes

If you wanted to come and preach about dignity and self-respect i would have gladly listened if u had done it before opening your legs before marriage

| | | | |

bukatyne:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I sorry, I can't help you
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by adconline(m): 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
I have been dating my boyfriend for 4months now and since men play the role of a provider when is the right time to ask him for rent money, or should i move in with him to save him the trouble?
When your boyfriend's DNA proves he's not ur father.. Asking ur boyfriend to pay for a lifestyle your parents couldn't not give u is indicative of how your parents failed woefully in raising and taking care of u.

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
i thought as much, you cant even count them
Story of ur life eh? grin
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
sleekch1c:

has she suceeded?
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
sleekch1c:

Both the girl giving osho free as a single and the one selling it like ekpa nad guguru are committing the same sin. Like it or not,but it is true.

Anybody is free to do anything they want with their body even charging a price on it, its up to the other party to accept or decline that's how i see it, though Rent money after 4 months that's def a warning sign. I believe in a lady being independent even though i tend to get gift for my babe, the last thing i want is a leech but wait where are the feminist again, undecided you never see them when you need them help guide this child to the light.

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by dayokanu(m): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
sleekch1c:
Both the girl giving osho free as a single and the one selling it like ekpa nad guguru are committing the same sin. Like it or not,but it is true.

She said it herself that the reason she expects him to pay her rent is because of the sex she gives him

Voluntary giving is what you call it? Then why is prostitution a crime in most countries when both parties gave sex and money voluntarily?

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Story of ur life eh? grin
its okay my dear keep opening them for i love u, eventually one man will actually say i want to spend the rest of my life with you and actually mean it smiley

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by sleekch1c(f): 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
#1-stunner:
@ OP dear u nid to pay ur bills urself except ur bf volunteers to pay ur rent.. My bf rented an apartment for me willingly n he doesnt even cme arnd often so dear let him b d one to come up wit d idea else he'll c u as being cheap n dnt mind all dz fools here insultin u as if dey r any beta mtchewwww gals tho n dey b actin holy cos itz a faceless forum abeg make una go drink gutter water cos y'all r worse
Sensible post..if you follow posts here you would be dumbfounded at the ridiculous level of hypocrisy some ppl exhibit on certain topics.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
On a serious note, if you depend on a guy for such things as rent after four months, he'd probably see it as his right to start physically abusing you if you don't do what he asks of you undecided

Re-think this, babe. A guy would naturally want to spend on you after a while, cos he'd want you to look good and all. He'd see you as his pride, and would be proud to show you off as his.

3 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by solomon201(m): 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
kagari: How on earth did i miss dis topic

@op

i would look 4 u
i would find u
and i would chop u

datz all
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
bukatyne:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I sorry, I can't help you
ok, thank you
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
its okay my dear keep opening them for i love u, eventually one man will actually say i want to spend the rest of my life with you and actually mean it smiley
Keep opening urs in return for peanuts u hia? Eventually, STD's will replace ur surname. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Acidosis(m): 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
sleekch1c:

If He pays the rent (out of charity, even while shes yet to ask), we could relate that with 'LOVE or LUST'...

But if she ask for rent after a particular period of the same intercourse they enjoyed all in the name of placing a demand upon the provider, then we could relate that with 'Gold-Digging'...

Funny enough, the OP isn't even talking about the LOVE they both shared, the good times etc...

All shes been yearning about is Rent,
and I'm force to think she has been thinking about this rent for many months..

2 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
masonkz: On a serious note, if you depend on a guy for such things as rent after four months, he'd probably see it as his right to start physically abusing you if you don't do what he asks of you undecided

Re-think this, babe. A guy would naturally want to spend on you after a while, cos he'd want you to look good and all. He'd see you as his pride, who he can show off to his friends.
God bless u!!!!! Take! kiss

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
4 months isn't that too early i guess i should be paying for my babe's health insurance at this stage grin i mean it depends on the dude to pay rent nothing wrong with that, but it seems OP feels it cool to trade sec with cash well can't fault that either, to each his/her opinion. just remember you want to lay principles for your kids and you wouldn't want them doing this.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Caracta(f): 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
Moreover, you have no RIGHT to his money. Stop making it sound like he is owing you. What are you selling biko?

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by sleekch1c(f): 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
has she suceeded?

Ermmm,I cannot categorically say..but I'll definitely set up a committee to find the answer to that! tongue
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Keep opening urs in return for peanuts u hia? Eventually, STD's will replace ur surname. cheesy
i know the truth is bitter, i just had to let you know, no need to curse me. For someone who pretends to have morals, the least you could do is try to act like a lady by the way you communicate. Thank you for your input

2 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
God bless u!!!!! Take! kiss

kiss kiss
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by sleekch1c(f): 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
has she suceeded?

Ermmm,I cannot categorically say..but I'll definitely set up a committee to find the answer to that! :pP
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by sleekch1c(f): 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
has she suceeded?

Ermmm,I cannot categorically say..but I'll definitely set up a committee to find the answer to that! tongue
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by gal10(f): 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
Just the right thread to cool off after the hectic week! There are words called self-esteem and shame but unfortunately they are not common anymore!

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
sleekch1c:

thank you smiley
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Flygeriansteve: 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
Going by your comments, I just pity the one with you. If he makes the huge mistake of marrying you, He's in for a long or maybe short hard life. He'll forever be playing catchup
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by GentleMimi: 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
A lil harsh ko a lil brown ni!

I resemble persin wey dey marinade meat wiv butter? undecided
I dunno,u tell me?
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
i know the truth is bitter, i just had to let you know, no need to curse me. For someone who pretends to have moral, the least you could do is try to act like a lady by the way you communicate. Thank you for your input

Actually that's not a curse. a curse is direct one, she only said continuing this journey will result to that.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
Flygeriansteve: Going by your comments, I just pity the one with you. If he makes the huge mistake of marrying you, He's in for a long or maybe short hard life. He'll forever be playing catchup

Life is actually longer when they make the wrong choices.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
Caracta: Moreover, you have no RIGHT to his money. Stop making it sound like he is owing you. What are you selling biko?

GBAM! This is the point.
NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Proof:men Are Very Decent(see Pic) / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.