Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,186 members, 7,842,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? (42227 Views)

Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money / Asking Your Boyfriend For Money / Question To Ask My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by IYANGBALI: 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
maxw726@gmail.c:

Some of the reponses are really unfair to you but don't be dissapointed they are all haters. I think the best thing for you to do is search deep deep into your heart and ask yourself if you really love him. If the answer is yes. Then look into his eyes one day when you are at home and see if you can see real love. If the answer is yes. Tell him in your sweetest softest voice "Darling we have been dating for 4 months now and I think the right time has come for you to F#CK me up the arse. Please put all your energy and F#CK me extra hard up the arse" When he has finished if your arse is paining then its not yet time. Continue to repeat the process until have no pain. Thats when the time is right to ask him for rent money. Hope this helps
good advice
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
bukatyne:

Babe, give yourself brain abeg! Your relationship is too fresh to become parasitic abeg except if you were looking for a rent payer you will pay with s.ex
how many favours have u rewarded your boyfriend with sex?
He gives pampers, later one you give him the best sex ever!
He buys you flowers and takes you for a nice dinner dat, next day you will go to his house with sexy lingirie and you give him a show?
He tells you you sexy when you dance or when you have that brown weave on... You feel flattered and next thing, you hit it in the bedroom grin

wink just because u do it differently, does that mean you should also give yourself a brain?

3 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
The truth remains that there are many girls who think like this.

But then again, I guess a girl like this would attract a man that likes her so.

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Acidosis(m): 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
tellwisdom:

You cooked for him--Na your money?
You cooked for him--Didn't you eat out of it?

You had sex with him--Didn't you cumm??
You had sex with him--Didn't you enjoy it??

You dey learn work? sad

grin grin grin grin

"I cook for you" grin grin grin

She no chop? grin
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
tellwisdom:

You cooked for him--Na your money?
You cooked for him--Didn't you eat out of it?

You had sex with him--Didn't you ha ho! yepka??
You had sex with him--Didn't you enjoy it??

You dey learn work? sad
those are responsibilities of a wife, so if he choose the wifely duties i can do for him before marriage, why cant i choose husband duties that he can do for me before marriage
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Olumeme: 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
Just four months? And u'r expecting him to start paying your rent!
Who's paying your rent before u met him, am sure u're d type dat date for upkeep!
Where ur papa? Y him born u?
U want to start putting ur problems on someone who has not even ask for ur hand in marriage not to talk of taking u home!
Sister, work and make ur own money, b dependent, dats wen he'll respect and cherish u, what if he rent and apartment for u, don't u think he'll send u out if u guys break up?
ABEGI
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Acidosis(m): 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
He buys you flowers and takes you for a nice dinner dat, next day you will go to his house with sexy lingirie and you give him a show?
He tells you you sexy when you dance or when you have that brown weave on... You feel flattered and next thing, you hit it in the bedroom grin

wink just because u do it differently, does that mean you should also give yourself a brain?

Ah!

What is relationship to you?

Trade by Barter?

E-Commerce??

Trade fair centre??

Alaba International??

Ebay??

grin grin grin grin

Why don't you temporarily take your fetish grin mind off these little things.. and think of a way to take the 'relationship' to a greater level ... Marriage or something..

If you want a 24hr gift & flower distributor... why not apply for a job at Jumia or Konga?

6 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
Olumeme: Just four months? And u'r expecting him to start paying your rent!
Who's paying your rent before u met him, am sure u're d type dat date for upkeep!
Where ur papa? Y him born u?
U want to start putting ur problems on someone who has not even ask for ur hand in marriage not to talk of taking u home!
Sister, work and make ur own money, b dependent, dats wen he'll respect and cherish u, what if he rent and apartment for u, don't u think he'll send u out if u guys break up?
ABEGI
yet its never too early for you to have your woman to cohabit ( husband and wife kind of relationship) with you are 2months of dating right?
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Incrizz(f): 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
ENDTIMES: You can ask for money but never your rent.

You can't believe it, they are two different things in a man's mind.
Okay.
Please could you expansiate?
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by bukatyne(f): 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:

em sweetheart, believe it or not, not everyone can descend to your level wink

If I want to make love to my man, it's because we love each other and not because I want to get a favour from him!

Come to think of it, a man really does more to pleasure his woman during s.ex... is it the caresses, sucking or whatever?

Can you imagine paying a man because he ate the food you cooked?

Do you think you are doing your bf a favor when you make love sleep with him?

Babe, if you are talking about prostitution, then I will understand you because it is only prostitutes that pay men with se.x or exchange s.ex for favors.

If you are NOT a prostitute, get your lazy fat ass up and ask your parents/guardian for house rent undecided

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by freecocoa(f): 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
NL sha, this is the worst place to meet real and honest people, see how all the girls are now behaving as if they've never asked their bfs for money when they even go as far as asking for money to buy 'meatpie'.

Fake a$$ people.

11 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
If this is what "dating" is all about, please count me out! I'd rather remain single; forever.

Rent ko! Dowry ni undecided
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by sleekch1c(f): 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
All of you attacking the poster, keep quiet!!!
I mean, STFU!!!!!!!!!!
A guy comes here complaining his gf is denying him sex (as if it is his birthright) and these are the responses you get:
The female posters: talk to her,and you two shld reach a compromise.
The male posters: some other guy is shinning her congo jor! Dump her sorry arze!!
Now a lady talks abt getting financial assistance from her man and all them old and lonely single ladies hoping to score cheap points and the broke azz brothers descend on her like vultures.
Now tell me all ye so-called independent women.
You said no sex b4 marriage, how many of you are in a chaste relationship or were in one b4 marriage?
See how they are all hurling self-righteous nonsense and ingredients here!
@op,do what you want,it is your relationship anyway...I just got pissed reading the load of crap that was posted as response to you.

10 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by bukatyne(f): 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
Phder: If this is what "dating" is all about, please count me out! I'd rather remain single; forever.

Rent ko! Dowry ni undecided

Look for the right qualities and you will get someone you are compatible with wink

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by ocelot2006(m): 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
I have been dating my boyfriend for 4months now and since men play the role of a provider when is the right time to ask him for rent money, or should i move in with him to save him the trouble?

Why dont you pay your own bills? Are you his wife? Get a job, lady.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mkoabiola: 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
Not even ur fiance bt b/frnd.
A babe tried dat wit me sometimes ago,all I cud do was to let go because of d punny.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by ocelot2006(m): 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
No nonsensical contributions, thank you
Advice from matured people

Ok.

GET. A. JOB.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by freecocoa(f): 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
sleekch1c: All of you attacking the poster, keep quiet!!!
I mean, STFU!!!!!!!!!!
A guy comes here complaining his gf is denying him sex (as if it is his birthright) and these are the responses you get:
The male posters: some other guy is shinning her congo jor! Dump her sorry arze!!
Now a lady talks abt getting financial assistance from her man and all them old and lonely single ladies hoping to score cheap points and the broke azz brothers descend on her like vultures.
You said no sex b4 marriage, how many of you are in a chaste realtionship or were in one b4 marriage?
@op,do what you want,it is your relationship anyway...I just got pissed reading the load of crap that was posted as response to you.
Where have you been? I missed you and want to give you a hug right now.

Like seriously, these replies piss the feck outta me especially that of the so called women\ladies, true the OP didn't present her case the right way but then, these ones acting as if its a crime against humanity to ask your partner for money if he can afford to spare it makes me wonder who they are forming for, mscheew.

3 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by ocelot2006(m): 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
If there is a right time to have sex with him and cook for him before marriage, why is there not a right time to ask for money for rent before marriage?

Where you forced to open your legs or cook for him? And why will you do all these when you're not yet married or even engaged to him?

Young lady, go and get a job.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
undecided

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by meforyou1(m): 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
Just 4 months and u are already asking for house rent. 1 year and u will ask for what? A mansion? U girls are all the same
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by GentleMimi: 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
yomalex: Get a job and pay your own bills. Dare to be different, don't be a leech
Beautiful!

@ OP,pls strive to be independent.If the guy suggests payment of rent,well.....but if not,u've got no right to ask him.He has put NO ring on ur finger! Tomorrow u will come and tell us the guy left u and we shld suggest ways u can punish him.Pls earn some self-respect!
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by bukatyne(f): 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
Viogu: Its priceless when non-virgins talk about another person's dignity and self-respect. You have given the same the OP is giving 2 another man, in exchange 4 nothing. If u can go as far as calling her asewo, remember that you did the same thing only difference is u did it 4 free.

So sex in relationship (not saying it's right) is in exchange for money and other gifts

Who is that blessed male poster that said most Nigerian girls are whores living outside the hotel?

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by imiscom(f): 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
[quote author=lil max]what about the time 4 sex.....mtcheeeew [/y naa d boy is good
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by aydrees09: 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
@ OP be diplomatic in answering and asking questions.

U dont go into relationships as a slave .... U must have ur personal profits too(Though, house rent is much to ask for).

@ all , she simply asked a question , She never said she was going to do it at a particular time. Lets learn to be helpful to ourselves .
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
I will Pay only 10% after confirming that your parents are dead. Including your uncles and aunts.. Shameles Bitch. I no dey even Bleep if u re jobless and fine.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
bukatyne:
Do you think you are doing your bf a favor when you make love sleep with him?
I understand where u are coming from but in both instances does it not involve a pennnis and a vaginaaaa and an orgasmmm at the end?
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by maxw726gmailc: 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
I mean, STFU!!!!!!!!!!
You said no sex b4 marriage, how many of you are in a chaste realtionship or were in one b4 marriage?

I dont understand please explain

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by GentleMimi: 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
I mean, STFU!!!!!!!!!!
Please don't come here and transfer ur anger on other paeple.She asked a general question online,people are allowed to give their opinions ooooo!Abi u want us to tell her to collect rent money this night? Okay,OP,pls collect rent money the next time u see him cos its ur entitlement!
Where i come frm,we are thaught to stand on our feet *gidigba!* no time for rubbish mehn.If u've got problems,share it wif ur parents/siblings FIRST before u can even consider ur BF.That changes when the BF becomes the Hubby.

4 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
No nonsensical contributions, thank you
Advice from matured people

And you even foolishly and shamelessly asked if u shld pack in to live with him. So what happens if 2moro he's tired of ur punny and decides to thru u out nko? Anyways, ur type na true naija chick:
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by dayokanu(m): 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
I mean, STFU!!!!!!!!!!

Have you thought of it tha maybe those women have sex with their partners because they wanted to and not because they are getting paid for it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Proof:men Are Very Decent(see Pic) / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.