Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God (9835 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

I know the best tag that irritate christians when they try to insult African spirituality.

Just let them know that Jesus was a Gay and Mary was a prostitute.....cook it with evidence from bible. You will see them crying foul

I also have a thesis I'm trying to work on. Here is the thesis "Jesus was a cultist and a cult leader"
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 05, 2013
macof:
God's back shocked does he have a spinal cord?

God isn't human, he doesn't have a back
how can u say dat ..ve u seen anytin dat doesn't ve back even ur palm has even spirits ve back..so wat re u talkin about
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by macof(m): 9:15am On Nov 05, 2013
Mintayo:
lol,i see God laughing at your ignorance,God has been doing something,even though not ur idea of something,you are just insensitive to know and see them.
God has been doing something and He is ready to do more but we people we are not allowing Him,we are filled with pride just like you guys saying and thinking we can do something without His help and presence and as gentle as God is,He won't interfare until we call on Him,not like you guys are doing anyways.
God is ever ready,the question is are we ready?
what are the things that God has done? and how do u know it is God doing it?
Also what God is doing these things?
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by macof(m): 9:19am On Nov 05, 2013
Elantracey: how can u say dat ..ve u seen anytin dat doesn't ve back even ur palm has even spirits ve back..so wat re u talkin about
spirits have back? nollywood spirits shey? cool
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 05, 2013
#i don come#
folykaze-the only thing you can do to get most of those things you want is through 40 days fasting and prayer....That was how moses saw God....
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by macof(m): 9:35am On Nov 05, 2013
Divepen: #i don come#
folykaze-the only thing you can do to get most of those things you want is through 40 days fasting and prayer....That was how moses saw God....
I have fasted for 70 days before I just suffered myself
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Mintayo(m): 9:35am On Nov 05, 2013
macof: what are the things that God has done? and how do u know it is God doing it?
Also what God is doing these things?
like i said,insensitivity,look around you and open your eyes.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by macof(m): 9:36am On Nov 05, 2013
Mintayo:
like i said,insensitivity,look around you and open your eyes.

state them and lets assimilate what Yahweh has done around me
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 05, 2013
macof:
I have fasted for 70 days before I just suffered myself
lol....if u av done it...we wud av bn tellin a story dat touch d eart by now
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:42am On Nov 05, 2013
Divepen: #i don come#

Do you read the OP at all? I ended up in hospital after two days fasting.....if I try 40 days, then you are digging my grave.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 9:45am On Nov 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

There is no Orisa in yoruba spirituality that is begging for belief or faith from people or that is threatening anybody with hell. It is said that Ori eni labo aba fi orisa sile......meaning nourish your consciousness spiritually rather than deities. That is Yoruba philosophy.

Your own God cant live without belief from ya
Thats the mistake u guys make....When u start Worshipping God cuz u are afraid of hell,you are not Worshipping Him...You simply want to please ur fright....The Worship of God is a whole lot bigger than the concept of hell!
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:48am On Nov 05, 2013
Deha:
Thats the mistake u guys make....When u start Worshipping God cuz u are afraid of hell,you are not Worshipping Him...You simply want to please ur fright....The Worship of God is a whole lot bigger than the concept of hell!

I am not scared of Hell bro because your God is there too. Let assume hell and God exist now.

Your religion cant survive without a threat of Hell.......the way your God cant exist without you believing in him.

There is no Orisa that is forcing you to believe.......you are your own God.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 9:50am On Nov 05, 2013
Oduduwaboy: @Deha and Mintayo .....sorry if i did make you angry ; but Gods evangelists are supposed to be people of infinite and inexhaustible patience. I have seen lots of you Christian apologists here on nairaland display attitudes of intolerance reminiscent of the middle ages when the pope imprisoned Copernicus based on his assertion that the sun is the centre of our galaxy and not the Earth !
no offence taken bro...
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 9:57am On Nov 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

There is nothing special about your life. Atheist have achieved a lot without the help of a God.

Moses saw God face to face. God promised Ezekiel to reveal himself in the sight of nations so that they can believe in him. Tell us your God do not have potential for this.
Your problem is self-delusion...Goodluck!
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 10:01am On Nov 05, 2013
Oduduwaboy: @Deha and Mintayo ......you see its easy to believe in the present construct of your God if you were born into a 3rd worlds country where we were all brainwashed from infancy to believe in a Jewish God .

This your faith in this God will shake if you have ever seen someone dying in a hospital and praying to god earnestly that she does not want to die .......and in the next 1 hour they were dead ! Have you ever being at an Autopsy ? then you will realize we are just like other mammals ! Which heaven do dogs go when they die?...don't forget dogs too have emotions like humans.
I believe u dont know God..Firstly,you need to Know God personally...When u do,u will realise that u have been Wrong all along........Sigmund Freud will tell u better
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:04am On Nov 05, 2013
Deha:
Your problem is self-delusion...Goodluck!

Irony. Lol

Your case is indoctrination.......emancipate yourself from mental slavery. Cheers
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:07am On Nov 05, 2013
Deha:
I believe u dont know God.. Firstly,you need to Know God personally ...When u do,u will realise that u have been Wrong all along........Sigmund Freud will tell u better

You are going in circle.... The bold is my first condition. You know God, how can we know him too? We want to see him like Moses or touch him like Jacob (wrestle things). Ok his voice will do it.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 10:08am On Nov 05, 2013
Oduduwaboy: @Deha and Mintayo ......you see its easy to believe in the present construct of your God if you were born into a 3rd worlds country where we were all brainwashed from infancy to believe in a Jewish God .

This your faith in this God will shake if you have ever seen someone dying in a hospital and praying to god earnestly that she does not want to die .......and in the next 1 hour they were dead ! Have you ever being at an Autopsy ? then you will realize we are just like other mammals ! Which heaven do dogs go when they die?...don't forget dogs too have emotions like humans.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 10:20am On Nov 05, 2013
rationalmind:

I hope you do know this has nothing to do with God. You were only lucky not to go through what they went through at conception and that's why ure alive. The implication of saying God kept you alive is this; you have to tell us the offence of those who died at birth. Why did God kill them?(Please, don't say the devil did it unless you want to explain why God will allow the devil to kill innocent babies) Why should they have died? You said it urself ure not better than them.

The same thing I said above applies. The reason ure not blind is cos uve been lucky not to go through what made them blind. And you still have to tell us why God made them blind. Tell us their offence

Mother nature.

Gravity not God.

Yes ure right. They do explain the process. What has God explained, NOTHING. Even if we don't know where they came from, there is still no reason to say its God. That we don't have answers now doesn't mean we won't have later.

But, how come you never talked about earthquakes, Tsunamis and flood disasters? Don't they also show you there is a God behind them?
What is nature? what is gravity? How did nature come about? What controls gravity? How did gravity come about?
Like i said,all they will do is explain its process,but they can neva tell the real thing: "HOW DID IT ALL COME TO BE?"
All u did is Beg the question{petitio Elenchi}...
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by macof(m): 10:21am On Nov 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

You are going in circle.... The bold is my first condition. You know God, how can we know him too? We want to see him like Moses or touch him like Jacob (wrestle things). Ok his voice will do it.

I want to wrestle Yahweh and collect some blessings like Jacob did cheesy
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2013
Oduduwaboy: @ Mintayo & Deha ......please never refer to the God-concept of my fore-fathers as idols again .Christianity is only one of many religions in the world today .....if Indians could prevent the British from pulling wool over their eyes and today they proudly declare Hinduism and they are progressing; why can we not come to our senses and do what is right .
Are u so sure about that? I have seen and interacted With Indians who are Xtians bro.....
2ndly,what does "idol" mean?
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2013
Deha:
What is nature? what is gravity? How did nature come about? What controls gravity? How did gravity come about?
Like i said,all they will do is explain its process,but they can neva tell the real thing: "HOW DID IT ALL COME TO BE?"
All u did is Beg the question{petitio Elenchi}...

Its obvious you never read what I said. Go back n read it again. I can't repeat myself
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by macof(m): 10:31am On Nov 05, 2013
Deha:
Are u so sure about that? I have seen and interacted With Indians who are Xtians bro.....
2ndly,what does "idol" mean?
thats why they got chased out of India grin. Indians probably dont tolorate treason and slander
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 10:34am On Nov 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

I am not scared of Hell bro because your God is there too. Let assume hell and God exist now.

Your religion cant survive without a threat of Hell.......the way your God cant exist without you believing in him.

There is no Orisa that is forcing you to believe.......you are your own God.
Is God forcing u to believe in Him? The answer is 'no'...Thats why He gave u free Will so that u choose what to and what not to believe!!
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 05, 2013
Deha:
Is God forcing u to believe in Him? The answer is 'no'...Thats why He gave u free Will so that u choose what to and what not to believe!!

But he will punish him for exercising the freewill he gave him
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 10:38am On Nov 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

I know of Only One Way to Bring God to Yourself........i can tell u
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 05, 2013
Deha:
I know of Only One Way to Bring God to Yourself........i can tell u

Through mystical Jesus
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 10:41am On Nov 05, 2013
rationalmind:

Its obvious you never read what I said. Go back n read it again. I can't repeat myself
ok!
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 10:44am On Nov 05, 2013
macof: thats why they got chased out of India grin. Indians probably dont tolorate treason and slander
Nope...They are afraid of What The Truth will make them be!!
They are simply afraid of the Truth...Imagine the kind of Jealousy and hatred the Jews developed when they heard that their God is also God of the other Countries and Gentiles?!!
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 10:47am On Nov 05, 2013
rationalmind:

But he will punish him for exercising the freewill he gave him
I dont Think God will punish anyone For Reasoning....Punishment comes from the Act done with the Reasoning,just like in real life too!
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by macof(m): 10:49am On Nov 05, 2013
Deha:
Nope...They are afraid of What The Truth will make them be!!
They are simply afraid of the Truth...Imagine the kind of Jealousy and hatred the Jews developed when they heard that their God is also God of the other Countries and Gentiles?!!

stupid fool.
the Jewish god is not the god of other nations or gentiles. we have our own God.

Olodumare is the God of the Oodua nation
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 05, 2013
Deha:
I dont Think God will punish anyone For Reasoning....Punishment comes from the Act done with the Reasoning,just like in real life too!

Good

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Top 15 Quotes By Famous Atheists / Share Your Testimony About Holy Ghost Baptism / Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.