Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God (9792 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:

damn...hope someone haven't harvested it.
grin grin abi ?
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
Alwaystrue: @OP,
LOL. Obviously for you to want to consider it means you are not even sure of your current stand in atheism. One of the reasons that makes people revert to atheism is because they did not truly believe Jesus Christ or they looked away from Him and focused on thingsor people around them. For you not to fall, you need to keep focusing on Jesus.

My atheism is like being in crossroad junction. I see and know about other religion through this. And why Jesus? I need God pls.....

In short responses to your questions:

1. Slightly change your perception of what you are seeing, hearing, touching, smelling, and tasting. Just like you cannot see the wind or air yet you know it is there, same way you need to have a little more faith and patience to understand that looking is not same as seeing, feeling is not same as touching, perceiving is not same as smelling, tasting is not same as savouring and hearing is not same as listening.

Whats beyond my five sense doesn't exist in my world. However, Moses saw God face to face. And he promised nations will sight me. For how long shall we wait to see him?

2. Imagine the miracle of the air you breathe and let that air cease for a minute then you will understand that your life itself is a miracle. Putting a ringing alarm clock beside a dead person will not raise him up yet you sleep and this wakes you up. You want to see miracles? When you look, seee...Seek Him in truth and let Him handle the rest.
Miracles happen and that is why they are miracles. They come when truly necessary else it will becomes just a normal thing to you if you see them so often.

The miracle of air you mentioned is natural occurrence. Let the miracle I list there play.

3. Lol. Very funny statement. May be if you were just patient a little more and exhibited more patience, you would have been embarrased with the body rolls and touch since they are so important to you.

I fast for two days and end up in hospital because I want to join drama group. Have always want holy spirit touch but never come.....long time hope makes the heart faint.

4. The church of Christ is one. Factions happened as far back as the time of Paul so much that Paul said was he crucufied for us or were we baptised in his name. It would surprise you to know that many who uphold the words of Apostle Paul (for he was a minister) today as their whole bible, over the words of Jesus Christ, would have denied and abused him if he were to live again in this age for even he like Jesus had so much contradictions from people.
That is why Jesus is our source and we understand Him by the Holy Spirit and also gain lots of insights from the words of His ministers both in the letters in the bible and in true current day ministers sermons as well whose words tie to the word of God.
In Revelation Jesus spoke of the various issues of churches in different locations so the church is constantly growing and developing. Jesus Christ is the foundation. Others that build on the foundation need to be careful what they build. Some build hay, some silver, some gold but the day will prove it.

church is one? Stop kidding me.

5. The accessible gateway to God is through Jesus Christ His son in praise, worship and so many other means.

Access denied.

Today, make up your mind that you want to return to God and tell Him to reveal Himself to you and watch a miracle unfold before your eyes.

untill my conditions are reach, I am an atheist
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:

you thought you did it but you did not!!

which church are you going before self?

lol...am ashewo na.

I worship anywhere I fill like. Anytime I find doctrine contradicting bible, I divorce the congregation.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: you sowed seeds for 18 years and then quit before harvest season ? you do know 1 day to the lord is 1000 years to man right ? and you do know the seeds you are sowing you will benefit forever if you had waited to harvest, not only in this lifetime but in subsequent lifetimes. you dont just live once. you live forever, albeit spaces in between to rest in the spirit world. reincarnation.

lol.....

And I should wait for 1000years? What ya smoking tonight?
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: [b]one thing to understand is that there was famine of the word ( meaning there was a period in time when he did not absolutely appear to anyone. this he would do until the last days. in the last days is when he would start appearing to the sincere. ) so if you have been studying his word for 23 years, what you were studying was not the depth of his word but the level he would allow anybody on earth to get past. the book was sealed till the last days. and the reason for that is so that while in darkness he wants to see those who are humble and righteous in action. once the book is opened then he would invite the meek and humble. i suspect that you were one of these christians who think just because they study the word, that means they are with God. you do know religious christians are the most wicked people around right ? lol. so all those 23 years was an opening to this point in time in history we are in. but you are not long suffering enough. these are the days when the lord is appearing to people but you allowed yourself to fall out before that point. what is 23 years compared to an eternity of enjoying in heaven ? 23 years is nothing. you were getting purged but you dropped out before you got fully purged. [/b]

Back to what I initially said. Now that he's appearing to people as you said, why not appear during the champions league final match between bayern n dortmund? Why not appear side by side with the upcoming eclipse?

Saying God appears to a selected few is like me saying the flying spaghetti monster appeared to me. Other than my own words, there is no other evidence. The best way to appear is to appear to several people at the same time.

So, 23 solid years isn't enough for him to appear to me. Even when my faith started shaking, he saw no need to appear.

Like I said, he appears to no one. Not even to you
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, like sango and obatala and orunmila. I wouldn't mind if he brought those ones back to life as well

I add this to my conditions. Lol
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Ajibam: 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

lol...am ashewo na.

I worship anywhere I fill like. Anytime I find doctrine contradicting bible, I divorce the congregation.

no wonder he hasn't done his own part...you are unsettled,,, a leaf on the Mediterranean sea..
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Ajibam: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin abi ?

yes naw.. grin
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam: another thing is that,he will do his own when you are ready to do yours truly..

you are just like a Pharisee looking for a sign...the signs are around you but you don't see it cause of the veil that is covering our eye..

And God is ready to show the sign. Read about Gideon
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:

no wonder he hasn't done his own part...you are unsettled,,, a leaf on the Mediterranean sea..

What about those who were settled like myself. Why did he fail to do his own part?
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Ajibam: 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
rationalmind:

Back to what I initially said. Now that he's appearing to people as you said, why not appear during the champions league final match between bayern n dortmund? Why not appear side by side with the upcoming eclipse?

Saying God applies to a selected few is like me saying the flying spaghetti monster appeared to me. Other than my own words, there is no other evidence. The best way to appear is to appear to several people at the same time.

So, 23 solid years isn't enough for him to appear to me. Even when my faith started shaking, he saw no need to appear.

Like I said, he appears to no one. Not even to you

those 23 years is just a stepping stone for you.

your faith is passing through fire that time,,the blacksmith is busy with you,,but you break away and believe he doesn't exist.
if only you waited for him and struggle more!!
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

I add this to my conditions. Lol

Lol, orunmila most esp I guess.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:

those 23 years is just a stepping stone for you.

your faith is passing through fire that time,,the blacksmith is busy with you,,but you break away and believe he doesn't exist.
if only you waited for him and struggle more!!

Lol, did it take 23 years before he appeared to you?
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:

Are you a christian base on bible or church?

Here are my rights to move out of churches that does go with the scripture... Gal 5:18-23, 2 peter 2:3, 2 Tim 3:1-5, 2 Thes 3:6,14 and Titus 3:10. Thats the best I can remember madam
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Ajibam: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

And God is ready to show the sign. Read about Gideon

God showed Gideon the sign because he was a good man in the face of God. .
even the angel called him man of valour.

he knows the God he serves. unless you that is going to and fro and divorcing churches around...
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, orunmila most esp I guess.

yep and Saint George aka Ogun. Lol
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Ajibam: 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Are you a christian base on bible or church?

Here are my rights to move out of churches that does go with the scripture... Gal 5:18-23, 2 peter 2:3, 2 Tim 3:1-5, 2 Thes 3:6,14 and Titus 3:10. Thats the best I can remember madam

I am a Christian cause I follow Christ ....am his ambassador
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Ishilove: 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: you sowed seeds for 18 years and then quit before harvest season ? you do know 1 day to the lord is 1000 years to man right ? and you do know the seeds you are sowing you will benefit forever if you had waited to harvest, not only in this lifetime but in subsequent lifetimes. you dont just live once. you live forever, albeit spaces in between to rest in the spirit world. reincarnation.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:

I am a Christian cause I follow Christ ....am his ambassador

erm...I knew that yesterday.

My divorcing was base on bible and setting myself ready like Gideon but I was failed.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam appears to be very intelligent. lol, She knew were I was heading to and didn't bother to reply. Thumbs up sis.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:

God showed Gideon the sign because he was a good man in the face of God. .
even the angel called him man of valour.

he knows the God he serves. unless you that is going to and fro and divorcing churches around...

*faint*

Am not a good man?

I did all thats necessary for 18yrs but everything was failure. I wish in my heart to see God but cant see him....

Have tried my best, let him do his token too. At least appear to me face to face
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Tgirl4real(f): 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

here is my game.....'when am prison, I dont care but I love time limit even though it 100years'.

If I had faith for 18yrs and it yield to no exposure of reality.....it better to move on with my knowledge than hoping till eternity.

Let God prove himself once and for all

He owes u no explanation and he aint proving nada. grin

U need to know first that it's not about you. Life doesn't revolve around u. So, don't sit there expecting God to perfom one magic to save you when the word is right there at your doorstop.

In your case, knowledge is the stumbling block. You look but you can't see.

1 Like

Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

yep and Saint George aka Ogun. Lol

grin
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Ajibam: 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

erm...I knew that yesterday.

My divorcing was base on bible and setting myself ready like Gideon but I was failed.

who failed you??
you failed,nobody failed you
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
rationalmind: Ajibam appears to be very intelligent. lol, She knew were I was heading to and didn't bother to reply. Thumbs up sis.

Lol..... Ajibam you are sinning because you cant fulfill 1 peter 3:15
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Ajibam: 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

*faint*

Am not a good man?

I did all thats necessary for 18yrs but everything was failure. I wish in my heart to see God but cant see him....

Have tried my best, let him do his token too. At least appear to me face to face

face to face?? shocked
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Ajibam: 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
rationalmind: Ajibam appears to be very intelligent. lol, She knew were I was heading to and didn't bother to reply. Thumbs up sis.

am a male.... angry
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:

face to face?? shocked

Is that too much to ask? His eternity is at stake
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Ajibam: 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Lol..... Ajibam you are sinning because you cant fulfill 1 peter 3:15

he hasn't said anything that worth my reply...
he isn't questioning my Christian hope,, he is mocking it angry
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:

am a male.... angry

Hey, sorry bro. Was seeing (f) after your name
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Ajibam: 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
rationalmind:

Is that too much to ask? His eternity is at stake

smh...
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:

he hasn't said anything that worth my reply...
he isn't questioning my Christian hope,, he is mocking it angry

I wasn't mocking bro. I asked a straightforward question. Did it take 23 years before he appeared to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Worship Jesus Christ? / Why Do Christians Celebrate Birthdays? / Pastor Idah Peterside Spoke Against T.B. Joshua???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.