Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,154 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God (9809 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

call of duty soldier....... You need to return to those you preached to back then

Lol, that's why I'm here on nairaland, trying to reach out to as many as possible.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
rationalmind:

As for the bold, check the OP.

Your post is replete with logical fallacies. The most circulated book of all time in saudi arabia is the quran. Does that make the quran true? The fact that the most circulated book in the world is the bible doesn't make it true.

What is there in the scripture that he doesn't understand. If you can understand it despite the damage religion has done to you, why can't he?
All those Who undastand The Bible,no matter how small the undastanding is,cannot come here and been displaying such Childish exuberance...From the tone of his posts,its easy to realise that he is joking!!!
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, that's why I'm here on nairaland, trying to reach out to as many as possible.

Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Stop telling I do not understand a verse because it doesn't fall into your juicy feeble mind. Tell me what about the verse I dont understand and your views about it.

As per the bold, pls go and read the OP again. My conditions
oh! You went and changed it right? You definitely need a relapse...LETS GET BACK TO THE BASICS.....You probably had a sandy beginning,thats why when the wind blew,it blew u away!!
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Hey....you read only your pastor sermon. Lol.

I can see the reason you are a christian. Read the bible on your own from genesis to revelation with open mind. You will never remain the same. Lol
u got it rong dear ah do listen to ma pastor yes but ah dont get as much as ah get durin ma personal study tym...it's wat u re lookin 4 u will find
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

what is am searching for? I did but cant get anything related to the thread there
You were looking For a Miracle............i referred you to the Miracle of The Sun...
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2013
Deha:
All those Who undastand The Bible,no matter how small the undastanding is,cannot come here and been displaying such Childish exuberance...From the tone of his posts,its easy to realise that he is joking!!!

I hope u know that, because his understanding is different from yours does not make his childish and yours mature. Infact, I'm more inclined to go with his understanding cos I'm aware you read the bible with red rossy coloured glasses.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
Deha:
oh! You went and changed it right? You definitely need a relapse...LETS GET BACK TO THE BASICS.....You probably had a sandy beginning,thats why when the wind blew,it blew u away!!

How do you know this? Can you let us deal with the content in the OP or you cant help?
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
Deha:
You were looking For a Miracle............i referred you to the Miracle of The Sun...

So Sun is the God am asking for? You got nothing to offer.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
Elantracey: u got it rong dear ah do listen to ma pastor yes but ah dont get as much as ah get durin ma personal study tym...it's wat u re lookin 4 u will find

cutie. Cant say you wrong. Angels are perfect being of the nature. I think you said to the level of your exploration and understanding.

Kindly read Exodus 33:11 from your bible.....it boldly there. Thanks babe
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

So Sun is the God am asking for? You got nothing to offer.
Your Thread reads:"conditions that can make me reconvert to christianity and Believe in God"
In Your conditions,You stated Miracle as one of them!!
Its funny how u dont even undastand the thread u put up,and yet u claim to undastand the Bible!!
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
Deha:
Your Thread reads:"conditions that can make me reconvert to christianity and Believe in God"
In Your conditions,You stated Miracle as one of them!!
Its funny how u dont even undastand the thread u put up,and yet u claim to undastand the Bible!!

I am between two option here......not taking you serious because either you ignorant about the content in the OP or you only want to display christianity fallacy.

Here is what I wrote on Miracle....

2. Miracle

Being thinking of hijacking a sunday service with a loaded pistol. I can just ask the whole church to pray to God for saving their pastor when I point my pistol at his forehead......dont want to go through the thick cuz I might end in jail. Lol.

Anyway since christians believe in bible and it said that through faith mountain can shift it position, we can experiment how prayer miraculously move a little stone. If truely there is God who listen and answer prayer with supreme power, then he should answer prayer warriors request and move the stone at least a metre length. OR since God can make donkey talk, I will want to see and hear my chicken saying 'folyk, why are you tempting God, pls belief'. With this I will belief in God if he display miraculous fit like those mentioned.

I bodied each condition with specific options and nothing like sun there. Pls quit lying here. Show us evidence of God existence within the conditions or he doesn't exist
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
Deha:

Sorry o bro. Can u please give me a little summary of the miracle of the sun and tell us how it was God that did it and not the flying spaghetti monster.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by manutdadex(m): 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

moses saw God face to face and nothing happen to him. Why is his case different?
God is nt an eclipse dat appears periodically..but he will and wen he does......we all know our destination.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
rationalmind:

Sorry o bro. Can u please give me a little summary of the miracle of the sun and tell us how it was God that did it and not the flying spaghetti monster.

The guy argument is just a clear picture of his confusion. I dont know where he find sun among the miracle option.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
manutdadex: God is nt an eclipse dat appears periodically..but he will and wen he does......we all know our destination.

I didn't say God is an eclipse. Stop putting words in my statement.

I WANT TO CONTACT YOUR GOD WITHIN MY CONSCIOUSNESS AND WITH ANY OF MY FIVE SENSE ORGAN. You cant seal the tie, then quit embarrassing yourself.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

The guy argument is just a clear picture of his confusion. I dont know where he find sun among the miracle option.

The problem with his argument is that, he see s something he does not understand and concludes its God.

Imagine an eclipse occurring in the 2nd century, what do you think those primitive folks would have said, GOD!!!
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2013
Someone was saying of different denominations and different doctrines,well let me put this to You:
This is how God is:-
Six blindmen went to a zoo to see an elephant,cuz they have heard so much of it...So,how will blindmen see an elephant or tell how an elephant is?
On reaching to the zoo,they were led to the Elephant...Because they cant see,they made use of their sense of touch{feeling}...Six of them touched the elephant,but each of them touched difrent parts of the elephant..The tail,the leg,the husk,the body,the ear and the trunk....All were happy at having gotten to touch the Elephant,but a problem arose between them when they were asked to describe the Elephant...
Each of them gave the exact description of the part of the Elephant they touched,but because they didnt touch the same parts,none of them was willing to admit the Fact that the other person actually touched and felt the Elephant....
But one thing was clear:none of them was wrong about the Elephant...They only can explain the part of it they touched.....If the Elephant happened to be around,he will simply laugh,knowing fully Well that the blindmen were describing difrent parts of him............and they were not Wrong......And it was just one Elephant.....
Thats how God is..Noone can ever tell u everything about God,cuz we can only tel of the Part of God we had encountered..We cnt say of the Ones we dont know,unless He revealed it to us...God is like the Elephant in that story...You can only tell of the little u undastand of Him....
Another example is a textbook..Give ten people a particular book to read..After reading,give them a test or ask them a question..You will realise that each will say What he undastud from the textbook difrently.....Yet,it is one book.....God is like a textbook too...
Just like in a textbook,some parts will be very sweet and interesting to you,whereas you will even discard some parts cuz its 4 u to undastnd or u dont like them...........
When the End of times comes,i believe Most people Will have the Whole of Eternity to ask God many things that seem irrational now....
But till then,be a fool for God for the sake of Your Soul!!
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

cutie. Cant say you wrong. Angels are perfect being of the nature. I think you said to the level of your exploration and understanding.

Kindly read Exodus 33:11 from your bible.....it boldly there. Thanks babe
oh dearie wen d bible said face to face it was using a metaphor 'and the lord spoke unto moses face to face as a man speaketh unto his friend....read vs 20 of dat chapter n see wat am talkin about
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2013
manutdadex: God is nt an eclipse dat appears periodically..but he will and wen he does......we all know our destination.

And yet, he has never appeared. Not to anyone. If he has appeared to you, why has it taken you so long to share your experience with us
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by macof(m): 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Take it slow. She is one of my angel.

shocked are u now the son of God?
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by macof(m): 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
Elantracey: dear macof u really wanna know ah guess we should go 4 a bible study one of dis days den ah wont ve to tell u

I have been going for Bible study for more than 10years. It's study of the Bible that made me realize the fraud of the Bible and christianity
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

I am between two option here......not taking you serious because either you ignorant about the content in the OP or you only want to display christianity fallacy.

Here is what I wrote on Miracle....

I bodied each condition with specific options and nothing like sun there. Pls quit lying here. Show us evidence of God existence within the conditions or he doesn't exist
Seriously,This Thread should be Moved to The Jokes Section!
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by macof(m): 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
Oduduwaboy: @macof ....sorry i didnt reply in time . well i must confess am only recently making attempts to delve into the yoruba traditional religion . can you help along ?

I am not a Babalawo but I can answer questions if you have any
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
Deha: Someone was saying of different denominations and different doctrines,well let me put this to You:
Six blindmen went to a zoo to see an elephant,cuz they have heard so much of it...So,how will blindmen see an elephant or tell how an elephant is?
On reaching to the zoo,they were led to the Elephant...Because they cant see,they made use of their sense of touch{feeling}...Six of them touched the elephant,but each of them touched difrent parts of the elephant..The tail,the leg,the husk,the body,the ear and the trunk....All were happy at having gotten to touch the Elephant,but a problem arose between them when they were asked to describe the Elephant...
Each of them gave the exact description of the part of the Elephant they touched,but because they didnt touch the same parts,none of them was willing to admit the Fact that the other person actually touched and felt the Elephant....
But one thing was clear:none of them was wrong about the Elephant...They only can explain the part of it they touched.....If the Elephant happened to be around,he will simply laugh,knowing fully Well that the blindmen were describing difrent parts of him............and they were not Wrong......And it was just one Elephant.....
Thats how God is..Noone can ever tell u everything about God,cuz we can only tel of the Part of God we had encountered..We cnt say of the Ones we dont know,unless He revealed it to us...God is like the Elephant in that story...You can only tell of the little u undastand of Him....
Another example is a textbook..Give ten people a particular book to read..After reading,give them a test or ask them a question..You will realise that each will say What he undastud from the textbook difrently.....Yet,it is one book.....God is like a textbook too...
Just like in a textbook,some parts will be very sweet and interesting to you,whereas you will even discard some parts cuz its 4 u to undastnd or u dont like them...........
When the End of times comes,i believe Most people Will have the Whole of Eternity to ask God many things that seem irrational now....

Good job with your diversion.

- Blinds cant see....but do the elephant produce any sound? Have they seen elephant before going blind? If they dont have contact with it before so they cant be blame for their different perception. The case is different from christianity....many claim they had contact with God and many claimed they were sent to minister by God but there are contradictory teaching which gave birth to different denominations. That mean it either no God send them or there is no God.

- there is a condition that if all churches can become one body of christ that I will reconvert. Failure for any of my conditions mean your God doesnt exist.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by macof(m): 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2013
Elantracey: hmmmm dearie let me correct sometin first o..moses didnt see God face to face he only say his back and that was possible becos of d intimate relationship dey had...if u really really really want to see God start wit havin a relationship wit him

God's back? shocked
God isn't human, he doesn't have a back
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
Deha:
Seriously,This Thread should be Moved to The Jokes Section!

butthurt.

The option in that miracle condition were based on bible. If you have faith like a mustard seed, you will move mountain....lets see you move stone.

Donkey talk in bible, pray to your God so that my chicken talk.

If you cant make this happen after serious appeal to your God....then you should be disappointed he failed you.
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
Deha: Someone was saying of different denominations and different doctrines,well let me put this to You:

You didn't understand what the guy said about different doctrines cos your example clearly shows you don't. Let me give you some examples.

DOCTRINE A. DOCTRINE B
1. Tithe is biblical. No, its a fraud.
2. Ladies can wear trousers. No, its a sin
3. Ladies must cover their
hair while praying. No, its not necessary. 4. There is hellfire. There is no hellfire
5. Use of jewelries is right. No, its wrong

I hope you get the point now
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by macof(m): 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
rationalmind:

Christians tend to feel no one can be a real christian and then become an atheist. Here is a list of former pastors who have turned atheists.

1. Gordon Douglas
2. G. Vincent Runyon
3. Teresa macbain
4. Jerry Dewitt
5. rationalmind

Just to name a few

And here's a list of former wanna be pastors

Macof

Yes, I once aspired to be a pastor
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Deha(m): 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
rationalmind:

The problem with his argument is that, he see s something he does not understand and conclude its God.

Imagine an eclipse occurring in the 2nd century, what do you think those primitive folks would have said, GOD!!!
My brother,Jesus said:
"it is easier for the Carmel to pass through the eye of the needle than for a richman to enter the kingdom of God"
He wasnt joking when He made that statement.....With this ur attitude,i wonder how u expect God to come to you....Your attitude scares flies away,not to talk of God.......
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by macof(m): 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
Elantracey: hmmmm dearie let me correct sometin first o..moses didnt see God face to face he only say his back and that was possible becos of d intimate relationship dey had...if u really really really want to see God start wit havin a relationship wit him

God's back? shocked
God isn't human, he doesn't have a back
Re: Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2013

You didn't understand what the guy said about different doctrines cos your example clearly shows you don't. Let me give you some examples.

DOCTRINE A. DOCTRINE B
1. Tithe is biblical. No, its a fraud.
2. Ladies can wear trousers. No, its a sin
3. Ladies must cover their
hair while praying. No, its not necessary. 4. There is hellfire. There is no hellfire
5. Use of jewelries is right. No, its wrong

I hope you get the point now

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Prelate Akpanika Emerged Through Transparent Process - Presbyterian Church / What If My Mother Is Really A Witch / Is Sex In Marriage Carnal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.