Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? (37166 Views)

How Is Divorce Obtained Under Islamic Law / Save My Marriage Today - Is Divorce Your Way Out? / Is Divorce The Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
You're really unintelligent.
How reconciliable was the difference that it led to her death?
Did you hear me say any woman should divorce for flimsy reasons?
Are you too dumb you can't read where I said when her life is threatened that's when she should run to save herself.
Your being so defensive gives you away for what you are.
My thread is solely to encourage abused women to run for their lives. I'll never derail it into something else.
What your pathetic self and those your imbecilic supporters want me to say is that she caused her death by verbally insulting him?
You want me to turn around and heap the blame on the woman because somehow somwhere she turned her husband into a beast (a man that beats his own aged father) I'm sure the old man was unsubmissive and disrespectful too.
You stink of idiocy. Really
I agree her death is her fault for staying with him hoping to work it out.
I hope you'll encourage your sister to stay and work it out if her husband begins to beat her up (her crime being that she complained about his infidelty) if you had any sense,you'll just shut up at this point.
Lordlexyy: Nauseating. See how you gave yourself away. And to think you are all knowing, is disgusting. What makes you think i'm unintelligent, cos i disagree? Cos i refuse to rant like you? I'm far more reserve and moral to ask ppl to pull out of their matrimonial homes over some reconciliable diff or to spew venom over an incident which is still being investigated. Which ever way, some of the male and the female folks had committed acts of abuse before, but making it seems like men are only devils in such matter, is unacceptable.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
I am not the sole authority on this issue. Neither did I claim to be.
But it reeks of insecurity and troublesomeness for you people to come here twist my word and expect me to fold my arms and watch you accuse me of something I didn't do.
Now incase you got lost along the way. Lemme clarify my stand on this issue again.

1) I recognize that various forms of abuse exist
2) I don't support women to divorce their husbands for frivolous reasons
3)I created this thread for women who are undergoing abuse to encourage them to liberate themselves before it is too late.
4)It doesn't mean I support abuse to any other person just because they are not female. But I believe there is ample space on NL for anybody who wants to create a thread on those issues to do so. Without turning my thread into a 'we against them' thing.
5)I find it highly insulting that someone who claims to be educated will turn around to call me silly names just because I spoke up against a vice.
6)I have tried to be respectful and condone nonsense in a very polite manner since page one of this thread. I won't tolerate such anymore

Mujah1deen: Please Miss Loretta, stop thinking you are the sole authority on this issue, or the only person who has anything to say. learn to respect people's opinions, I guess the women who were saying the same thing as me on this same thread are all empty heads, men abusers etc . Since you think you know everything why then did you open a thread? Work on your temperament, being bitter and angry anytime someone disagrees with you can only cause you heart attacks. Take a deep breath and try to open your head and see everything from a different angle. An action does not always provoke the same reaction. People don't have the same sensitivity/sensibility, for some insults are a big No No for others it is nagging etc don't insult your future husband and expect him to insult you too . His reaction can and will probably differ.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? by o42austino(m): 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
Sunglow: Most men in such situation don't always die,but most women in such case scenero ends up dead .I don't support abuse of any form.
Thats the point, Abuse of any kind shld not be encouraged. u maybe right that men dont die directly because from the Abuses they suffer in such relationship but, u shld also not deny the fact that they Die indirect from it by having High blood pressure and depression which may result to death.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? by troy20(m): 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
loretta you call fine gentlemen here putting clear perspectives imbecils,unintelligent, dumb,stupid,dimwits and all.you just become example of the argument.how could you,a lady show such disrespect and manners.this is emotional,pscological abuse.your intent to portray men as beasts is maliciously wicked.you are this violent on a social network which means you have the ability to get physical too.you are an abuser.and you can commit murder the way i see you.hope your unlucky boyfriend is aware he is dating a man hater.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? by bukatyne(f): 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
troy20: loretta you call fine gentlemen here putting clear perspectives imbecils,unintelligent, dumb,stupid,dimwits and all.you just become example of the argument.how could you,a lady show such disrespect and manners.this is emotional,pscological abuse.your intent to portray men as beasts is maliciously wicked.you are this violent on a social network which means you have the ability to get physical too.you are an abuser.and you can commit murder the way i see you.hope your unlucky boyfriend is aware he is dating a man hater.

And I guess these fine gentle men kept quiet or she just 'insulted' them out of the blues or all the 'fine gentlemen' did not insult her too

Lorretta u,

Don't worry, your thread has accomplished the purpose you wanted it to have.

Don't be surprised the resistance you find her, a lot of people abuse their spouses here on NL and will defend it.

It is well cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? by Wroxxane: 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
lorretta u: Lie.
How will a girl say she doesn't want to marry a good guy but will rather chose a brutal one?
My bet is that these men hid the animals in them until they've successfully lured the women into marriage.
Evil does not come full blown out of a vacuum my dear, no matter how subtle, he must have shown a sign of violence in the past... Had a neighbour of mine sobbing uncontrollably when she was hit by her boyfriend, making excuses for him about how tough his day was but when she was seriously questioned, she said he had displayed the same act a while back...only thing is it didn't land her on a hospital bed then. angry
lorretta u: Lie.
How will a girl say she doesn't want to marry a good guy but will rather chose a brutal one?
My bet is that these men hid the animals in them until they've successfully lured the women into marriage.
Evil does not come full blown out of a vacuum my dear, no matter how subtle, he must have shown a sign of violence in the past... Had a neighbour of mine sobbing uncontrollably when she was hit by her boyfriend, making excuses for him about how tough his day was but when she was seriously questioned, she said he had displayed the same act a while back...only thing is it didn't land her on a hospital bed then.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
I have nothing to say to you
If you didn't understand my post in it's simple summary which is 'no one should stay in a relationship where their lives are in danger'
Then explaining it to you isn't worth the effort.

And that your man-hater phrase it's getting old and washed out.
Try something new.

And if you call those perspectives clear, then you're more blind than I realize.
I'm done with you. Goodnight.
troy20: loretta you call fine gentlemen here putting clear perspectives imbecils,unintelligent, dumb,stupid,dimwits and all.you just become example of the argument.how could you,a lady show such disrespect and manners.this is emotional,pscological abuse.your intent to portray men as beasts is maliciously wicked.you are this violent on a social network which means you have the ability to get physical too.you are an abuser.and you can commit murder the way i see you.hope your unlucky boyfriend is aware he is dating a man hater.
Re: Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
Sister some folks are so dense one wonders how they have managed to make it thus far in life without dying from extreme stup1d1ty.

There's no talking sense with them. You just have to follow in their myopic and self righteous path else nothing you say makes sense to them.

I think it's best to ignore henceforth.
bukatyne:

And I guess these fine gentle men kept quiet or she just 'insulted' them out of the blues or all the 'fine gentlemen' did not insult her too

Lorretta u,

Don't worry, your thread has accomplished the purpose you wanted it to have.

Don't be surprised the resistance you find her, a lot of people abuse their spouses here on NL and will defend it.

It is well cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
Well that's true also. That's why I get angry with some females who think a man slapping them is normal.
Wroxxane: Evil does not come full blown out of a vacuum my dear, no matter how subtle, he must have shown a sign of violence in the past... Had a neighbour of mine sobbing uncontrollably when she was hit by her boyfriend, making excuses for him about how tough his day was but when she was seriously questioned, she said he had displayed the same act a while back...only thing is it didn't land her on a hospital bed then. angry Evil does not come full blown out of a vacuum my dear, no matter how subtle, he must have shown a sign of violence in the past... Had a neighbour of mine sobbing uncontrollably when she was hit by her boyfriend, making excuses for him about how tough his day was but when she was seriously questioned, she said he had displayed the same act a while back...only thing is it didn't land her on a hospital bed then.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? by Ifedechidex: 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
There's a difference between divorce n staying in seperate homes... U can still be married n not live with ur spouse to avoid all dis assaults. This is especially for those who think divorce is not an option because of their religion
Re: Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? by Panzastrip(m): 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
WELL THOSE WOMEN WHO STAYS IN THEIR MARRIAGE DESPITE THE HARDSHIP AND ALL THAT WILL SURELY GET THEIR HEAVY BLESSING FROM GOD. SO IF U MARRY A MAN AND GET DIVORCE LATER THAT IS YOUR OWN CUP OF TEA. AND PLEASE DON'T DRAG OTHER GOOD, SWEET WOMEN OUT THERE WITH YOU PERIOD.

BYE.
Re: Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
lorretta u: I just feel bad cos the man will surely go unpunished now. And who will take care of her little kids now? The last one is 4months old.

This kind of thing has happened in this same area early last year. The man is walk free.and the babies the woman left behind were just left helpless until her siblings came and took them.now same thing is happening again. Cos they know there's no serious law in place to punish abusive spouses. It's so infuriating.
I doubt your story. I see a lot of lapses in it. All I see is trying to seek your usual bygoted attention. First, you're the only one who always witness female abuses. Do you stay in a shanty town or a suburb or which local area you stay to always winess this face-me-i-face-you apartment kind of happenings. You still haven't cry out to all the girls at cassablaca road selling off their body like plantain chips, making themselves city bicycle and country 'molue' undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
Wroxxane, pls, ignore that loosed mouthed man-hater. You can see for yourself how rude, uncultured, sill.y, stupiid she is on social network. I wonder how a man won't kill her with his bare hands with her vile words. undecided she's just an attention seeker, coming here with lies and fabricated story to get self pity. Disilusioned, fake asss girl.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
Lmao. Hian
See human being
slimmy05: Wroxxane, pls, ignore that loosed mouthed man-hater. You can see for yourself how rude, uncultured, sill.y, stupiid she is on social network. I wonder how a man won't kill her with his bare hands with her vile words. undecided she's just an attention seeker, coming here with lies and fabricated story to get self pity. Disilusioned, fake asss girl.
Re: Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? by bukatyne(f): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2013
Panzastrip: WELL THOSE WOMEN WHO STAYS IN THEIR MARRIAGE DESPITE THE HARDSHIP AND ALL THAT WILL SURELY GET THEIR HEAVY BLESSING FROM GOD. SO IF U MARRY A MAN AND GET DIVORCE LATER THAT IS YOUR OWN CUP OF TEA. AND PLEASE DON'T DRAG OTHER GOOD, SWEET WOMEN OUT THERE WITH YOU PERIOD.

BYE.

You are right

Just as the woman, Titi Awolowo and many others got their heavy blessings.

I beg you, please tell your intending spouse all these. If she still wants to continue, then fine

1 Like

Re: Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
So in your rich neighborhood, abuse doesn't exist?
rich men don't abuse their wives? Every man there is a saint? If so I thank God. Cos that's what we want.
Meanwhile can you please leave me alone in my shanty face me I face you apartment .lemme see if I can help change things a bit. So we can at least live in peace the way you do in your aso rock apartment.
Thanks
slimmy05: I doubt your story. I see a lot of lapses in it. All I see is trying to seek your usual bygoted attention. First, you're the only one who always witness female abuses. Do you stay in a shanty town or a suburb or which local area you stay to always winess this face-me-i-face-you apartment kind of happenings. You still haven't cry out to all the girls at cassablaca road selling off their body like plantain chips, making themselves city bicycle and country 'molue' undecided
Re: Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
lorretta u: So in your rich neighborhood, abuse doesn't exist?
rich men don't abuse their wives? Every man there is a saint? If so I thank God. Cos that's what we want.
Meanwhile can you please leave me alone in my shanty face me I face you apartment .lemme see if I can help change things a bit. So we can at least live in peace the way you do in your aso rock apartment.
Thanks
you're still a little girl with faint understanding of life. Your response to peoples opinion sounds immature, sill.y and shollow. You think you can win arguments by insulting people. Grow up little girl. Your rant is getting out of hand, you need a brain check. undecided.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? by Lordlexyy: 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
slimmy05: Wroxxane, pls, ignore that loosed mouthed man-hater. You can see for yourself how rude, uncultured, sill.y, stupiid she is on social network. I wonder how a man won't kill her with his bare hands with her vile words. undecided she's just an attention seeker, coming here with lies and fabricated story to get self pity. Disilusioned, fake asss girl.
To think a woman could be that mouthy, spewing dirts at will, shook me to my bone. I would rather remain unmarried than having such loose, ill mannered, whose stock in trade is nothing less than being insultive. Had a crush on her once, but today, i'm delivered. Lesson to all male folks, watch out for psychomaniac. Ensure your woman is mentaly certified b4 you say i do.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
Last time I checked Between both of us I don't know who's insulting who. Read your post again and read mine.
If you haven't noticed , I kept my cool despite being accused of fabricating this story.
Despite being accused of being a man hater
Despite being accused of painting men black
Despite being accused misleading married women to divorce their husbands for flimsy reasons and luring them to hell by preaching divorce in extreme cases like this
I could go on and on.
But you only notice that I became 'insulting' when a wise a$$ came up here to say I've no morals for preaching divorce when a life is in danger. Of course my wrong doing is the only thing you're wired to see. Because you're naturally biased like that.
I've no problems with that. I wasn't expecting any fairness from you.
I doubt if you can actually be fair in your life.
I'm still watching and waiting to see the day it happens
Meanwhile like I always say. If calling me names gets you off,pls don't let anything stop you. You've my permission to open a lorretta-bashing thread
slimmy05: you're still a little girl with faint understanding of life. Your response to peoples opinion sounds immature, sill.y and shollow. You think you can win arguments by insulting people. Grow up little girl. Your rant is getting out of hand, you need a brain check. undecided.
Re: Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
Thank God you're delivered from your crush.
I can't have a man who's stock in trade is to twist people's words and make it look like he's the better person crushing on me.
Lordlexyy: To think a woman could be that mouthy, spewing dirts at will, shook me to my bone. I would rather remain unmarried than having such loose, ill mannered, whose stock in trade is nothing less than being insultive. Had a crush on her once, but today, i'm delivered. Lesson to all male folks, watch out for psychomaniac. Ensure your woman is mentaly certified b4 you say i do.
Re: Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
seedord247:

Because of money and fame. cool
that is not true, poor men are more abusive cos they vent dere frustration on their wife, as if sh's the cause of deir misery

1 Like

Re: Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? by ifebosco: 12:53am On Nov 09, 2013
lorretta u: I am not the sole authority on this issue. Neither did I claim to be.
But it reeks of insecurity and troublesomeness for you people to come here twist my word and expect me to fold my arms and watch you accuse me of something I didn't do.
Now incase you got lost along the way. Lemme clarify my stand on this issue again.

1) I recognize that various forms of abuse exist
2) I don't support women to divorce their husbands for frivolous reasons
3)I created this thread for women who are undergoing abuse to encourage them to liberate themselves before it is too late.
4)It doesn't mean I support abuse to any other person just because they are not female. But I believe there is ample space on NL for anybody who wants to create a thread on those issues to do so. Without turning my thread into a 'we against them' thing.
5)I find it highly insulting that someone who claims to be educated will turn around to call me silly names just because I spoke up against a vice.
6)I have tried to be respectful and condone nonsense in a very polite manner since page one of this thread. I won't tolerate such anymore

sharap your own too much,are you a feminist??
Re: Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? by ifebosco: 12:57am On Nov 09, 2013
queen_labisi: that is not true, poor men are more abusive cos they vent dere frustration on their wife, as if sh's the cause of deir misery
money has nothing to do with abusive mens,i have some friends in nigeria who are very rich and still abusive to their wife´s,this is attitude problem not about money
Re: Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 09, 2013
lorretta u: Last time I checked Between both of us I don't know who's insulting who. Read your post again and read mine.
If you haven't noticed , I kept my cool despite being accused of fabricating this story.
Despite being accused of being a man hater
Despite being accused of painting men black
Despite being accused misleading married women to divorce their husbands for flimsy reasons and luring them to hell by preaching divorce in extreme cases like this
I could go on and on.
But you only notice that I became 'insulting' when a wise a$$ came up here to say I've no morals for preaching divorce when a life is in danger. Of course my wrong doing is the only thing you're wired to see. Because you're naturally biased like that.
I've no problems with that. I wasn't expecting any fairness from you.
I doubt if you can actually be fair in your life.
I'm still watching and waiting to see the day it happens
Meanwhile like I always say. If calling me names gets you off,pls don't let anything stop you. You've my permission to open a lorretta-bashing thread
You still have a long way to go. You still have a lot to experience in life and as karma will, you'll definitely test the sweet and BAD aspect of life and one advice I'll give is to respond with all these vile and insultive words you've been using on nairaland to solve it. You'll be the worst nincompoo.p if you don't use them on that random stranger you call your bf. You need to work on your attitude cos beauty without attitude is like beauty with no brains. Your attitude is pathetic, worrysome and ofcourse a huge turn-off to most men. You feel you can spew those thrash at people cos its a faceless forum, it tells a lot on your attitude, you're very rude, insultive, silly, pathetic and a whole lot of negative thought. Work on your thought pattern, see peoples opinion as welcomed, try to be constructive in your criticism and response to their opinion and don't go all round as if you're miss OVER-CORRECT. Shows how you'll act if you ever become a boss in life. When your wild dream of geting married to a man from "obodo oyibo" becomes reality as you've been craving being the money-hungry usual girl that you are, then you'll know they also have them over there as well. I won't fold my arms see you bash at men in a very disrespectful and uncultured manner. Learn to have respect and work on your attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? by troy20(m): 7:57am On Nov 09, 2013
slimmy05: You still have a long way to go. You still have a lot to experience in life and as karma will, you'll definitely test the sweet and BAD aspect of life and one advice I'll give is to respond with all these vile and insultive words you've been using on nairaland to solve it. You'll be the worst nincompoo.p if you don't use them on that random stranger you call your bf. You need to work on your attitude cos beauty without attitude is like beauty with no brains. Your attitude is pathetic, worrysome and ofcourse a huge turn-off to most men. You feel you can spew those thrash at people cos its a faceless forum, it tells a lot on your attitude, you're very rude, insultive, silly, pathetic and a whole lot of negative thought. Work on your thought pattern, see peoples opinion as welcomed, try to be constructive in your criticism and response to their opinion and don't go all round as if you're miss OVER-CORRECT. Shows how you'll act if you ever become a boss in life. When your wild dream of geting married to a man from "obodo oyibo" becomes reality as you've been craving being the money-hungry usual girl that you are, then you'll know they also have them over there as well. I won't fold my arms see you bash at men in a very disrespectful and uncultured manner. Learn to have respect and work on your attitude.
its ok buddy
Re: Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? by ireneidiva(f): 8:06am On Nov 09, 2013
slimmy05: You still have a long way to go. You still have a lot to experience in life and as karma will, you'll definitely test the sweet and BAD aspect of life and one advice I'll give is to respond with all these vile and insultive words you've been using on nairaland to solve it. You'll be the worst nincompoo.p if you don't use them on that random stranger you call your bf. You need to work on your attitude cos beauty without attitude is like beauty with no brains. Your attitude is pathetic, worrysome and ofcourse a huge turn-off to most men. You feel you can spew those thrash at people cos its a faceless forum, it tells a lot on your attitude, you're very rude, insultive, silly, pathetic and a whole lot of negative thought. Work on your thought pattern, see peoples opinion as welcomed, try to be constructive in your criticism and response to their opinion and don't go all round as if you're miss OVER-CORRECT. Shows how you'll act if you ever become a boss in life. When your wild dream of geting married to a man from "obodo oyibo" becomes reality as you've been craving being the money-hungry usual girl that you are, then you'll know they also have them over there as well. I won't fold my arms see you bash at men in a very disrespectful and uncultured manner. Learn to have respect and work on your attitude.
pot calling kettle black. Smh. You need to work on your own attitude!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 09, 2013
@ slimmy05 you haven't done the needful
Which is to create a lorretta bashing thread of your own.
When you do that,call us to come join you and bash me.
Meanwhile I hope your sense of reasoning someday gets activated.
Then maybe when you go back on all the thread you've ever quoted me,you'll see that you're the one who needs to take your own advice.
Ciao ciao.

Any reasonable person knows what this is about smiley smiley
Well you can't have me.it's ok. I don't mind smiley Hate what you can't have. I think that's Roberts greene's 3rd or 4th law of power.
I hope you don't die of a lorretta-induced hypertention.
Take care.
Re: Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 09, 2013
cheesy did I hear you say have you? grin you must be an alcoholic. cheesy I'm very much occupied, very happy. I can't crave for more than what I've got. Not some bygoted self disillusioned, slum-bred rat like you. grin
Re: Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 9:50am On Nov 09, 2013
lorretta u: Is marriage a do or die affair? Why can't you just leave if your life is at stake? WTF
Ok now she's dead. Leaving behind those little kids she probably felt she was staying in the marriage for their sake. embarassed embarassed
I'm just too angry to type RIP. She can go to hell for all I care.

I know y'all are wondering what I'm ranting about. Phew. Our stupid neighbor down the street just let herself be killed by her husband this morning. I wonder what kind of Mrs I'd want to be if my life is at stake.
Until this morning I didn't even know she was his punching bag.and she was covering it so people will think they are happily married. Now she's going to be buried like a chicken all because she felt divorce is such a horrible thing. I bet death is better in her opinion.how desperate would a woman be to endure that kind of beating? He hit her so bad she was vomiting blood and was rushed to the hospital.she died enroute and trust the man he's nowhere to be found right now.

I'm sure before 6months he'll be happily married again to one his numerous mistresses(that was the cause of their marital problems.so I learned)

I'm just so sad and angry. So angry. I wanna hit something. angry

Was her husband 50Calibre?
Re: Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 09, 2013
Lol I hope not
Wouldn't like to see him go to prison smiley smiley
Sagamite:

Was her husband 50Calibre?
Re: Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 10:20am On Nov 09, 2013
lorretta u: Lol I hope not
Wouldn't like to see him go to prison smiley smiley

He believes in beating women if they speak to him rudely and is proud of that mentality.

So you might have to visit him in prison sometime.
Re: Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 09, 2013
lorretta u: Is marriage a do or die affair? Why can't you just leave if your life is at stake? WTF
Ok now she's dead. Leaving behind those little kids she probably felt she was staying in the marriage for their sake. embarassed embarassed
I'm just too angry to type RIP. She can go to hell for all I care.

I know y'all are wondering what I'm ranting about. Phew. Our stupid neighbor down the street just let herself be killed by her husband this morning. I wonder what kind of Mrs I'd want to be if my life is at stake.
Until this morning I didn't even know she was his punching bag.and she was covering it so people will think they are happily married. Now she's going to be buried like a chicken all because she felt divorce is such a horrible thing. I bet death is better in her opinion.how desperate would a woman be to endure that kind of beating? He hit her so bad she was vomiting blood and was rushed to the hospital.she died enroute and trust the man he's nowhere to be found right now.

I'm sure before 6months he'll be happily married again to one his numerous mistresses(that was the cause of their marital problems.so I learned

I'm just so sad and angry. So angry. I wanna hit something. angry

whatsup with the husband? Has he been arrested? what of the family of the woman in question?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.