Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Should I Tell Ma Father? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Ma Father? (4288 Views)

If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell Ma Father? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
Pls i nid advice on wat 2 do.dis issue is eating me up. Ma mum died 12yrs ago. Nd she had jst d 3 of us al gals. Afta 9yrs of bin a widower ma father remarried. We nd our step mum,r lyk cat nd mouse. Nt dat we have anytin against her.bt she isnt motherly.she made our father deny us of many things. A yr ago,she had twins,al boys,nd al hell was let loose,as she nw treat us lyk we dnt belong. Ma prob is,a wk ago,i left 4 my catering class only 4 me,2 realize on ma way,dat i 4got d Gelatine we wia askd 2 bring. I rushd bk home,nd lo nd behold! I saw our family doctor,havin sex wit ma father's wife. I was shockd. Even up till now,i stil wish,its a nollywood movie. She lata came nd warned me nt 2 tel ma fada or any1. She said even if i tel ma dad,he wnt believe me which is true. Dis has bin eatin me up.am concernd abt ma fada's welfare. Dnt wana lose him. If i tel him,he wnt believe,as dia was no substantial evidence. Even if he does,his BP wil go out of control,cos he is hypertensive. Pls wat do i do? Ur candid advice is highly appreciatd.tnx.
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Coefficient(m): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
Since you know his knowledge of the matter will bring him to near death, why don't you refrain from telling him. You can share it with your sisters but definitely not with him. Whatever has a beginning has an end. The truth will come to light some day.

Good luck!
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
seriously i'd like to offer my piece of advice but this way beyond me; but from the way things seem; it looks like your dad is attached to the woman so i doubt you can ever convince him of what happened. sorry dear i hope someone better would give a better advice.
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
Tellin ma sisters,wil b broadcastin d whole tin,cos dy al want an excuse,so dat she wil leave our house. Definitely dy wil tel ma fada,nt mindin d consequence.dy r stil young 2 tink maturedly
Coefficient: Since you know his knowledge of the matter will bring him to near death, why don't you refrain from telling him. You can share it with your sisters but definitely not with him. Whatever has a beginning has an end. The truth will come to light some day.

Good luck!
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by sunnydayasaba(m): 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
What a pity, Bcus of ur dads health, I advice u keep quit and try to discuss this issue wit ur father close family members, am sure if they don't believe u, they will set a trap for the woman to confirm ur story. Talk to a trusted and closest family member u knw.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
My father loves us.as 4 d boys,dy r his own. If i tel him,he wil c it,as a lie jst 2 wreck his marriage,as he knws we dnt lyk d wife. Am afraid,dat d woman may one day,kill him,so as 2 b free. Am jst confused on wat 2 do. I dnt want anything 2 dent ma father's reputation.
sunnydayasaba: What a pity, Bcus of ur dads health, I advice u keep quit and try all u can to win the love of ur father back, once u do that, advice him to do a blood group and genotype test for the twins and himself in a private lab, jst incase they need it in future, likewise asking the wife to do same on her own and provide the result. This will help u determine if ur father is wasting his money taking care of another mans children..Make u and ur siblings no dey suffer for nothing. For now jst keep quit and play d fool while working to win ur fathers love back. Sorry, what a pain u really must be feeling.
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by 190: 11:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
undecided
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by wasak(m): 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
I May not. be able to offer an advice but lemme ask these questions:
1). what of ur extended Family members?
2). talking about ur dad, his health is. not. an excuse to. keep it away from him? death comes @ it's appointed time, nevertheless spill it not. yourself.
3). if She's cheating on your dad what makes u think she can't do worse like poisoning and Co?
4). don't u think if u present this before the extended family members they May handle it maturely.such that spilling it to dad won't be a problem ??
please u and ur sisters should be utterly careful with the woman... in fact if u can prevent ur dad from eating her food, do so by all possible means even if it. means stealing her pot after cooking!
lemme stop hear for more mature comments!

5 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Josab4life: 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
My piece of advice to my dear is that, pray to God to xpose her. let God be the 1 to put her to shame, in that case ur dad may feel bad but might recover faster that if u are the 1 that will tell him. I pity ur dad for habouring a LovePeddler as a wife, I wonder if those two boys really blong to ur dad. Sorry sha.
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Enegod(m): 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
I have never thought of telling any other member of d family.besides,it wil now be open which wil be a dent 2 our families name. If she can have an affair with ma father's doctor,dat shows,she doesnt want ma dad,again. As 4 avoidin her food, dat wil b impossible,as ma fada wnt hear of cooking separately in his house. He loves her so much. Lastly,ma father means a lot 2 me. Dont wana b orphaned at this age.
wasak: I May not. be able to offer an advice but lemme ask these questions:
1). what of ur extended Family members?
2). talking about ur dad, his health is. not. an excuse to. keep it away from him? death comes @ it's appointed time, nevertheless spill it not. yourself.
3). if She's cheating on your dad what makes u think she can't do worse like poisoning and Co?
4). don't u think if u present this before the extended family members they May handle it maturely.such that spilling it to dad won't be a problem ??
please u and ur sisters should be utterly careful with the woman... in fact if u can prevent ur dad from eating her food, do so by all possible means even if it. means stealing her pot after cooking!
lemme stop hear for more mature comments!
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
Tanx 4 dat advice. Have been praying, nd i believe He wil ans me soon
Josab4life: My piece of advice to my dear is that, pray to God to xpose her. let God be the 1 to put her to shame, in that case ur dad may feel bad but might recover faster that if u are the 1 that will tell him. I pity ur dad for habouring a LovePeddler as a wife, I wonder if those two boys really blong to ur dad. Sorry sha.
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by tellwisdom: 12:00am On Nov 14, 2013
Your father shld do a DNA test for those kids undecided. Please can I see that woman??

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:05am On Nov 14, 2013
tellwisdom: Your father shld do a DNA test for those kids undecided. Please can I see that woman??
Gbam! Ur brain dey blow correct today.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 14, 2013
U can cum down to enugu if u wana c her.
tellwisdom: Your father shld do a DNA test for those kids undecided. Please can I see that woman??
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by tellwisdom: 12:16am On Nov 14, 2013
Adaobi12: U can cum down to enugu if u wana c her.

Your papa don send am go Enugu from London? Na where all these things happen sef??

Sorry, is this adaobi in London with alternative moniker??
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Merkki(f): 1:24am On Nov 14, 2013
Adaobi123 is different from adaobi12. They write in different font colours too.
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Coldfaya(m): 2:28am On Nov 14, 2013
Even if u can't tell ur dad, u hv to find a way to threaten her so she wouldn't keep nyashing dat gy (dats if he's d only one sampling her kosovo). Meet d doctor face to face again n threaten to wreck him ( don't fear him; a man that didn't respect ur dads territory should not b respected too).
Also a DNA test for d twins is required but how do u convince ur dad to take d test without telling him.

Bottom line; u r not safe with dat woman so u need to let her know u v told some trusted ppl should anything happen to u or ur siblings, she will b held responsible. Also weather u tell ur dad or not, u v to look for a way to convince him to tk d test wit d twins somehow.
My 10kobo
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Nobody: 4:46am On Nov 14, 2013
Is there an extended family member you can speak with ...about what you saw in your Father's house and how your step-mom has been mistreating you and your siblings in general? Like Cold Faya says, you should confide in someone in case your step-mom tries to pull any stunts. Be safe.
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 14, 2013
Sori,mayb u r mistakin me 4 anoda adaobi. Enugu is where we live. Nd i cant remeber tellin u or any1 abt goin 2 london
tellwisdom:

Your papa don send am go Enugu from London? Na where all these things happen sef??

Sorry, is this adaobi in London without alternative moniker??
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 14, 2013
There are two things involve, tis either your allow ur dad to deal with the consequence or Be a Good girl by breaking your dad outa this jinx .....

Whichever way, Ur father is in a mess wether he catches the woman red-handed or was told by someone else, that is simply because of his Hypertension ......!!!

If the woman is not voodoo, try and get concrete evidence against her , after which u should seek solace among the wise elderly man/woman in your family (don't tell me ur family lacks a confidant/sensible someone) ....... Both of U should beg the woman not to kill your father ........and confront her with the evidence !!! (Leave your father outa this chapter,U shall summoned him when it reaches his turn) ....

Only U can't do this , u need confidant, find one !!!

Don't forget to deal wickedly with the Doc. Secretely, U fit chuk am needle for Di.c.k for banging ya papa wife grin ....

The Doc should be taught something sha ..... Can U hide somewhere and stone his skull ?

Don't allow the Doc see you, buy weeds for guys and organise serious beatings for the Doc. Atleast,comot 16 teeths outa 32,Break one arm and one leg, just Hurt his Di.ck abeg .....i'm serious ooo

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by obayaya(m): 5:32am On Nov 14, 2013
phew'!!! this is a very difficult situation. First and foremost, you must confront the woman. she has to see the fact that you are a grown woman who can take care Of her own.

as for your dad!! seems the man has gone south.. you need to save him One way or the other because he's in a deep mess.

he has a brother or sister right? someone you know he trusts and someone that will protect the family name to the best of his / her ability.

meet such person and go pick the doctor up preferably with the help of the police and get him to make a statement.

a confession from the doctor plus your words and that trusted relation will make your dad believe.

as for his BP, you have to pray.. but he deserves to know the truth now or that woman might end up killing him her own way
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Theben(m): 5:34am On Nov 14, 2013
You nor go poison the woman yourself? I weak for you o

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Stillstan(m): 5:51am On Nov 14, 2013
Dear its a pity, but this my own opinion: I think u shouldn't even be thinking of what pple will think about ur family, are their thoughts far much better than ur life and that of ur sisters? And even the life of ur dad? If she could sleep with your family doctor, then she can also plot with him to kill of you so u better act fast and get ppls thoughts off the matter, advice: go to ur extended family or even ur fathers kinsmen and inform em of what you saw..I believe they will raise a better opinion on how to handle the issue..if u leave it there...it will continue eating you up and that will do you no good...lastly prayers like som1 suggested is also a good option bt prayers without work is nothing...I wish you all the best of luck!

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Dreamflyin(m): 5:51am On Nov 14, 2013
Save your dad the heart break pls. Get your uncle, aunties and kinsmen. Invite everyone to the house and tell your story. Those kids may not even be your dad's. This is the only way you and your sisters could claim back your DAD.
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Danhumprey: 5:55am On Nov 14, 2013
Adaobi12: Pls i nid advice on wat 2 do.dis issue is eating me up. Ma mum died 12yrs ago. Nd she had jst d 3 of us al gals. Afta 9yrs of bin a widower ma father remarried. We nd our step mum,r lyk cat nd mouse. Nt dat we have anytin against her.bt she isnt motherly.she made our father deny us of many things. A yr ago,she had twins,al boys,nd al hell was let loose,as she nw treat us lyk we dnt belong. Ma prob is,a wk ago,i left 4 my catering class only 4 me,2 realize on ma way,dat i 4got d Gelatine we wia askd 2 bring. I rushd bk home,nd lo nd behold! I saw our family doctor,havin sex wit ma father's wife. I was shockd. Even up till now,i stil wish,its a nollywood movie. She lata came nd warned me nt 2 tel ma fada or any1. She said even if i tel ma dad,he wnt believe me which is true. Dis has bin eatin me up.am concernd abt ma fada's welfare. Dnt wana lose him. If i tel him,he wnt believe,as dia was no substantial evidence. Even if he does,his BP wil go out of control,cos he is hypertensive. Pls wat do i do? Ur candid advice is highly appreciatd.tnx.
Me too. Even uptil now,I still wished it is a Nollywood film with part 1 and 2. grin

Joke aside. The problem is,you don't have concrete evidence. If you do,you could have take up the case with some of your trusted family relations or spiritual leaders. When they go over the evidence,they could be able to report to and advise your Dad accordingly.
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 14, 2013
Gurl,i wud advice u 2 kip tinz bottled up!don't tell ur dad,don't tell ur sistas,pray abt it,no prayer is 2 small,a man cheating on hez wyf is beta than a wyf cheating...karma wud eventually get 2 ha,and everyfin she relies on wud turn 2 nafin!jst pray,prayer is d key.
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by wasak(m): 7:20am On Nov 14, 2013
Harbosede02: Gurl,i wud advice u 2 kip tinz bottled up!don't tell ur dad,don't tell ur sistas,pray abt it,no prayer is 2 small,a man cheating on hez wyf is beta than a wyf cheating...karma wud eventually get 2 ha,and everyfin she relies on wud turn 2 nafin!jst pray,prayer is d key.
she has to act fast!!! prayer should be accompanied by actions, not just sitting down and praying God exposes her.
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Yahoo1(m): 7:29am On Nov 14, 2013
Tell una pastor.....
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by xynerise: 7:33am On Nov 14, 2013
If you think telling your father might kill him, then not telling him will do the worse to both your father and your siblings.
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by Vivly(f): 7:51am On Nov 14, 2013
You better act fast. That woman can even kill you to bury the secret. Worry about your life first. You are the one to be poisoned on her list cuz of what you know not your dad
Re: Should I Tell Ma Father? by onegig(m): 8:15am On Nov 14, 2013
This is very easy to resolve. All you need is patience. Keep things low with her. Behave normally. Don't raise any suspicion. All you have to do is get the perfect timing. You need to work towards a grand plan that would make your father catch them in the act. It might take you months. You know your father's schedule, you got his phone number and all that. Let them be in the act and use an anonymous number to send him a message to come home for a biz or something you know that could bring him home. You might even fake it like its a friend of his. Just do whatever you can do. All you need is to get him to make the discovery himself. You don't have to appear in the picture. You are more intelligent and witty than the woman i trust. So figure a way out and don't tell your sisters anything yet. The vulture is a patient bird.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why do some women have fish brain? / 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed / Meet African Ladies With Hugge And Oversized Behiinds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.