Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You (19128 Views)

Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? / What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? / Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Anthony0094(m): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
Love is anything that happen behind a close door in a dark room. I don't know how real it is because i didn't see anything.
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by blaezderek: 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
God is Love, Love is God... I believe in Love no matter how hurt i am the same way i believe in God even when he seems far away.

3 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Lilimax(f): 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails.

Above all God is love and Love is God

3 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by holyvirgin: 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
What is love? Love is not real as long as I am concerned. If love is real how comes I never felt it towards any opposite or same sex?
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Sermwell(m): 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
D
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by alotofgrace(m): 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
square root of minus 1
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Smhart1(f): 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
Love is sweet,alive and interesting
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by donsteady(m): 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Wizdray: 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
Does Love even really exist at all?
When get to the hole between the legs, That's all. Those that even married, its just to have kids.
#My Own Opinion Anyway

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Bruno3000(m): 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
Love is pain. Pain is Love.
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by mmimahbub(m): 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
Love is determination.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Judek2(m): 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
Love is the reason Jesus died for us..

3 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Waspy(m): 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
Now playing- Lionel Richie: I call it Love. kiss
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
Joavid: Love, real?? Nah
I know of the love that exists and connects between families I.e mother and child
Also the love that exist between God and man.
Any other thing is fake.

There can be nothing like love between two strangers. What am aware of is a romantic relationship/friendship and being attracted to the qualities he/she possess(outward appearance and character).

That means you never experienced the power of love. Love is the answer, love is beautiful and love is selfless. Love(romance) in a "relationship/friendship" can be stronger than "love" between a mother and child - and it can be unconditional. Also let me flip it, I don't think the "love" between "man" and "God" is conditional. Man only "loves" God when it suits him, however God loves man so much that he created him in his own his own image and he lives inside of him regardless of how belligerent man is - comprehende?

Anyway, most of us don't really understand the power of love because we're a generation raised by mundane and superficial things. And I'm guilty of that as well. However, love is real and powerful. And we all need to spread love.

"Spreading love is the Brooklyn way" - Notorious B.I.G grin

Btw, how come you've got Desmond Tutu in your siggy? - Not a fan of the man. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by KELVINXY: 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
Love is a wonderful thing
But I dont want to fall in love
I rather walk into love so that I can walk out whenever things goes wrong.

I think that pit is just way too deep to fall into
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by abedoyin: 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
Love is that state of temporary mental disorderliness that put restriction to the freedom of the mind and limit the happiness of human being,it override the selfish interest,which comprises of joy,peace and pleasure and deposit pain and anger.Being urself when in relationship and not being in Love in a relationship is the key to avoid the consequences of love as slated above.
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
I think I need to hit 2pac up for this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv6dgBo0uTU

3 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by mikeuz(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
Love is pain and joy. D pain may be much but believe me the joy is always worth it.if you haven't felt love then you've nt lived. You may shy away from it you may run away from it but it still remains. It has hurt you,I know,it hurt you because u actually loved. Its a state of temporary insanity its a state of temporary bliss that keeps rotating. Reminding you that life is up and down. Its is an uncontrollable feeling. Indeed its is the greatest cosmic energy. It makes man and even God do unimaginable things. It may seem bad and hurtful but it is still one thing in life that doesn't completely ends in vanity. It gives you something to live for,and it gives life a meaning don't deceive yourself,don't run from it,stay young keep your life in motion, embrace it. Live to love and love to live.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
love suckz big tym
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by freecocoa(f): 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
Love to me is pretty much how the dictionary defines it, the only difference for me is that, I believe that when you love someone, the feeling never changes.

I mean you can get mad at those people, sometimes you even feel like you hate them but 'boom' you realize you just can't stop loving them no matter how you try and yea, there's no condition as to why you love them.

P.S. Love is very much real.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by enohbong: 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
LOVE! LOVE?....Oh u mean Love?

I DUNNO!
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Iaz93: 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
obayaya:

my humble opinion
Cool. cool
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by freecocoa(f): 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
And why are people only defining the romantic aspect of love?

Love isn't just about you and your 'significant other', I'd like to believe people actually love someone they are not in a sexual relationship with. I know I do.
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Archisola(m): 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
friends, we can not profess to love genuinely if we don't have GOD because He is the source of LOVE

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by obayaya(m): 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: I pity u

lol why?
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by obayaya(m): 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
Iaz93: Cool. cool

gracias
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by olatula: 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
Love is a risk and it entails giving without expecting anything in return.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Confirmbabe(f): 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
cheesy Kai this place is filled with heart-broken peeps.
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by obayaya(m): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
freecocoa: Love to me is pretty much how the dictionary defines it, the only difference for me is that, I believe that when you love someone, the feeling never changes.

I mean you can get mad at those people, sometimes you even feel like you hate them but 'boom' you realize you just can't stop loving them no matter how you try and yea, there's no condition as to why you love them.

P.S. Love is very much real.

#Gbam!!!

reminds me of a quote from karlil gibran.. she said

"Love is a Temporary madness, it erupts and subsidies.but when that happens the both of you will make a decision to see if both of you have become so entwined that it's inconceivable that you can stay apart. That's what true love is.

Love is not breathlessness. Love is not the promulgation of eternal Promises. that's falling in love. which Everyone of us can convince ourselves that we are in."
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by crackhaus: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
Love cannot be quantified or qualified. It's different for different people.

If you can tell someone in a clear sentence why you love them, then I'm afraid that's not love but attraction.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by fubbyy(m): 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
am still wondering why guys comments more than girls when it comes to a romantic issues these days,these girls should be more emotional than us but its too bad that nairaland guys have turned the table and that aint right, as 4 love,it may exist but i don't personally believe in it
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by ollyboi123(m): 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
You say u were in love and he breaks ur heart then u left ode 'fool' stay break his heart too and let d love continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) / Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex / NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.