Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You (19129 Views)

Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? / What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? / Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
free radical: grin grin grin grin grin...no wahala sha you just said it all....true love is not supposed to be blind. That's just stupidity and no one is an advocate of that. If sumone tells you to go jump in front of a moving train or empty out ur bank acct to procve you love them then that person is only showing that he/she doesnt love you but is only interested in your downfall....pls then u shud run faster than hussain bolt from such an individual. What true love requires is sacrifice.....if you can sacrifice sumtin for sumone then u love that person.
Na now u dey Operate in my Realm, I pity Guy/Girl wey life dey scatter because Love Break their Heart, the question I ask Myself is why U go allow your heart to be broken ?
Na then U go hear ''He/she said ihm Love me kha,kha,kha, Cherish/Lovetta, na thunder go fire u !!! ..... Thats when u see beautiful girl/handsome man crying with mucus all over their nose drawing through their mouth !!!

How Much love has Hurt People, eiyahh !!!
::::::::::::::::

Don't Break a Heart and Don't allow your Heart to be Broken ....Donroxy !!!

The One Person that should be given Your Whole-Heart WholeHeartedly and whom shall Never mess with U Is GOD !!!
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
Pyrrho:
Love is nothing but a perfection that can only exist in our minds. Some other things similar to love is 'wili-wili', 'mami-water'(mermaid), Superman, Barbie, ben 10, spiderman, 'ojuju-calabar'...
U want more?
But my girlfriends would never accept it doesn't exist. So, I make 'em bliv the more, cos I need 'em.... *winks*
Ahahahaha, grin :....... U are a very funny Man oooo ahahahahaha grin !!!
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Sike(m): 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
Love is WICKED!
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by indoorlove(m): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
Love has no specific definition, it comes when you don't need it an disapear when you needed it most

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by rash47(m): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
Love arrh.........its totally selfish, if you will be in love you must have something to offer e.g, looks,fame,money or you must be a beneficial reasoner. Love is like a commodity in the market place you must have something to offer to be loved.....meanwhile av never fallen in love ooo hh,the thing is scary.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by DARREG(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
am tripping for u because of ur comment...me and u av similar views on love
Joavid: Love, real?? Nah
I know of the love that exists and connects between families I.e mother and child
Also the love that exist between God and man.
Any other thing is fake.

There can be nothing like love between two strangers. What am aware of is a romantic relationship/friendship and being attracted to the qualities he/she possess(outward appearance and character).

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by emmahoney(m): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
Love is showing affection for someone without necesarily expecting the same in return. Love does not fight, it does not angery, it does not selfish, it does everything for others without expecting any better thing in returm. Love is an activist, a freedom fighter. It does not fear persecution, it is patient. Above all is conforts.
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by iAMsuccess(m): 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
To me,love is d reverse of a bitter leaf's reaction to d tongue. In conclusion,IT DOESN'T EXIST!

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
shymexx:

That means you never experienced the power of love. Love is the answer, love is beautiful and love is selfless. Love(romance) in a "relationship/friendship" can be stronger than "love" between a mother and child - and it can be unconditional. Also let me flip it, I don't think the "love" between "man" and "God" is conditional. Man only "loves" God when it suits him, however God loves man so much that he created him in his own his own image and he lives inside of him regardless of how belligerent man is - comprehende?

Anyway, most of us don't really understand the power of love because we're a generation raised by mundane and superficial things. And I'm guilty of that as well. However, love is real and powerful. And we all need to spread love.

"Spreading love is the Brooklyn way" - Notorious B.I.G grin

Btw, how come you've got Desmond Tutu in your siggy? - Not a fan of the man. undecided

Whatever love is,am not just interested,there are more important things in life as it is for me.
Thanks for the explanation though.

Desmond TuTu?I don't even know what he represents,only that he's south African. The quote just made sense to me and to avoid plagiarism I had to include his name.
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by rhowly(m): 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
You wan know wetin love be? Touch LIVE wire see first. The exact sensation na im be love.QED. grin

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
#FRONT_PAGE
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by cutz(f): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
Love is all about TRUST and Love is real.
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by tete7000(m): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
God is Love and to love is to live for God. If we love God first, it becomes easy to love others for the sake of God.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
donroxy: FatJoe ft Jarule,Ashanti ......... Whats love ?

Love is a liar being responsible is the reality!

Love is simply BullShit, when U fall into its trap, it carries U away just like Erosion !!!

What is the gain of a man/woman who loses all to love ....... ?

Being Responsible to your duty as Boyfriend,Girlfriend,Fiance(e),Husband/or wife is the Koko and being @ alert by shining your eyes, no allow Love Tsunami carry U go Atlantic Ocean cuz Once U enter the failure of Love, U would never bounce back !!!

#TeamShine ya eyes wellwell#

BabaGod, thankyou for this FTC priviledge ,Mods thank You,Admin Thankyou and to my Love grin, I dey use one eye look you ooo, na u sabi If u f.uc.k up ooo as me no believe in Mumu Things na !!! grin

CORRECT GUY

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by obayaya(m): 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
donroxy: Oga abeg, when U yaself are not perfect, how can u appreciate somebody perfectly !!!

Love is an ''Unconditional perfect'' emotional attachment or feelings towards a ''body'' which can never be attained by anybody due to Imperfections revolving around bodies !!!

It's possible to love somebody but not always Unconditionally !!!

well.. we all have our shortcomings and agreeing to appreciate each other despite these shortcomings is love.. it's a 2 way thing.
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by obayaya(m): 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
clemriches: Guy u get sense! You are good...

thank you.. thank you.. thank you
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Okeycima: 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
IMO and with how tings r love is jux a tool{weapon} dat d strong use in decieving d weak
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by optimism91(m): 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
Love in the real sense is an assumption of what we ignorantly believe and see in others without minding if it reciprocates. You alone can tell about those you love, but you can't be sure about those that truely love you. And that is why I said this "people can only love/miss you for two things;1: what you are providing them with, 2: and what you are protecting them from" finally, JESUS IS LOVE.
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by texybaby(f): 11:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
GeneralShepherd: My idea of romantic love...

My idea of love is to be with a woman I can call my friend!
A woman I can trust and swear for.
A woman that can never betray the trust I have for her.
A woman I can have misunderstandings with now and laugh the next minute with.
A woman I can play FIFA14 or FIFA whatever year with!
A woman that I look forward to seeing after a hard day's job.
A woman I can stay up all night just to watch her sleep.
A woman I can wake up with kisses everyday for the rest of my life and she would still be excited about it 50 years from now
A woman I can show my weaknesses to without fear of being ridiculed!

A woman I can call my Ada Ada,

A woman I can cook with,the angelic mother of my unborn kids

I could go on and on but the truth is that love is an illusion!!

I tried it and I was completely shattered when the girl that inspired love in me slept with my best friend without remorse.

Now I can never believe in love,I just respect women now not love them!

In summary Love is sacrifice... Because I love my sisters,nephews,nieces,aunties and my parents to the point that I can pay the ultimate price for anyone of them,but will never do that for a romantic patner!!

wow.....u got it all right......but sorry about ur failed luv....u know,u can fall.in luv again n it b as sweet n even sweeter than d former...i am so loving all u listed.....
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by texybaby(f): 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
Love is a sweet n inexpressible thing.....it can't b described.....all i know is that its something wonderful....unfortunately i have never been lucky falling in luv..but that doesn't change d fact That it exist for some lucky ones....n its sweet....i only pray n wish for my own beautiful luck......ummmmmmm....

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by squaddy(m): 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
Harbosede02: Aw real is love??love is dead and gone,it died in a fatal motor accident!RIP love..as per d definition,when love was alive,it brought joy 2 sum pple and pain 2 sum orda pple,at d hearing of d word love,sum pple smile while some burst into tears,nt everybodi believes love is dead,so pple stil blieves in d existence!datz becos d akara of love's burial no reach deir side..#shikena

And I'm sure you say "I love you" to ur BF everyday...BTW you sound heart broken...
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by squaddy(m): 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
Confirmbabe: cheesy Kai this place is filled with heart-broken peeps.

You've said all that needed to be said...heart broken ladies and fellas.. grin

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by squaddy(m): 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
wink
texybaby: ..i only pray n wish for my own beautiful luck......ummmmmmm....

Which means you are single and still searching for love...same with me sugar...I'm single and I'm searching too...let's hook up...what ya say? wink
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by Seezzy(m): 12:57am On Nov 15, 2013
deleted
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by texybaby(f): 6:11am On Nov 15, 2013
squaddy: wink

Which means you are single and still searching for love...same with me sugar...I'm single and I'm searching too...let's hook up...what ya say? wink

Squaddy ......lol.....a single guy in this generation!!! shocked shocked Is that real.....Kkk ooooo..have heard u.... cool cool cool grin grin
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by InvertedHammer: 6:14am On Nov 15, 2013
GeneralShepherd: My idea of romantic love...

My idea of love is to be with a woman I can call my friend!
A woman I can trust and swear for.
A woman that can never betray the trust I have for her.
A woman I can have misunderstandings with now and laugh the next minute with.
A woman I can play FIFA14 or FIFA whatever year with!
A woman that I look forward to seeing after a hard day's job.
A woman I can stay up all night just to watch her sleep.
A woman I can wake up with kisses everyday for the rest of my life and she would still be excited about it 50 years from now
A woman I can show my weaknesses to without fear of being ridiculed!

A woman I can call my Ada Ada,

A woman I can cook with,the angelic mother of my unborn kids

I could go on and on but the truth is that love is an illusion!!

I tried it and I was completely shattered when the girl that inspired love in me slept with my best friend without remorse.

Now I can never believe in love,I just respect women now not love them!

Akin to what the OP said, no let love carry you enter Atlantic ocean cos it seems your delusion is leading you there.

Love is tales-by-the-moonlight for the feeble-minded. In summary, it is a "conditional" feeling that exists between some strangers...perhaps

somewhat unconditional within families.
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by adepra: 6:18am On Nov 15, 2013
Love is a crab,LOVE exit with GOD and GOD is LOVE
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by hellbringer: 7:24am On Nov 15, 2013
its a piece of s*** waste of talent time and money
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by squaddy(m): 7:40am On Nov 15, 2013
texybaby:

Squaddy ......lol.....a single guy in this generation!!! shocked shocked Is that real.....Kkk ooooo..have heard u.... cool cool cool grin grin

What's so hard to believe about a guy being single...guys say the same for ladies too but yet here you stand grin...you can email me your digits or should I?
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by squaddy(m): 7:42am On Nov 15, 2013
Top of the morning to y'all heart broken ladies and fellas grin
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by simplynola(m): 7:49am On Nov 15, 2013
LOVE is LOVE only if you are loved by someone you love.
Re: Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You by addictiv(m): 8:04am On Nov 15, 2013
Love is giving whole heartedly and expecting nothing in return.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Women Also Experience Konji The Way We Men Does / Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex / NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.