Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? (12045 Views)

Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) / Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back / Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
Chillisauce:

Can you imagine the senseless questions he said I should answer, then I knew that the guy head no correct.
Don't you just love the Internet? Who knows the tree he is sitting now trying to catch network grin

Rotfl!! grin grin

A blockhead is a blockhead is a blockhead. Nothing any of us can do about it jare.

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by pickabeau1: 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2013
OP

Am surprised youve sunk this low in your responses...

It seems there is more to this thread that meets the eyes

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
coogar: Many of them are bewitched into adultery
*dies

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by baby124: 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
fresh_dude: *dies
Lmao. I wonder if Coogar can be bewitched to give up all his money like he claims he can be bewitched to give up his sense of responsibility, control and his wife's sense of pride in him

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by baby124: 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
Dinachi has thrown all his toys out of his pram I see. When all else fails and your argument has been shattered you start throwing insults. Be a man for once Abeg and re-read all your defense of something so ridiculous. If it makes sense to you still then you need serious deliverance and baptism

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by bukatyne(f): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
We Nigerians desperately need a Nigerian dictionary in addition to the Bible we have.

The average Nigerian has another interpretation for happily married, responsibility, accountability, vows, marriage etc.

It's well

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by coogar: 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2013
baby_123:
Lmao. I wonder if Coogar can be bewitched to give up all his money like he claims he can be bewitched to give up his sense of responsibility, control and his wife's sense of pride in him

anyone can be bewitched in nigeria grin
i was only 7 when i saw nneka - the pretty serpent & i have known this fact since then.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by baby124: 7:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
coogar:

i was only 7 when i saw nneka - the pretty serpent & i have known this fact since then.

Lmao. Really Coogar
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by coogar: 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
baby_123:
Lmao. Really Coogar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj5OZ50R6kA

watch it, it's interesting.
movie won 6 academy awards & the soundtrack stayed #1 on billboard charts for 19 weeks. grin
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
Actually, this is a 50:50 situation.
Ese had a mission, she donated her pusssy, pastors also wanted pusssy, and ese supplied to them.

Even as a married woman, I can boldly say that married men r my bigger problems more than singles. They will confuse u if u r the vulnerable one and depending on ur goal in life, u might fall a prey.
On d other hand, runs gals can go any lenght to bed a married man. They r everywhere inour campuses.
They even belong to a fraternity. They r into serious jazz and believe u me, some r being paid off by d wives or d wives will destroy them totally.
One in my class in uni was offered huge amt of money by d wife to leave her husband and she refused. I wouldn't know what happened but she didn't end up well. Currently she is working with one newspaper company contrary to what we presumed and the last I saw her she has lost it.

Its a big jungle out there. But I believe if u r vigilante and have self control, u will never be a victim.

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 12:34am On Nov 17, 2013
baby_123: Dinachi has thrown all his toys out of his pram I see. When all else fails and your argument has been shattered you start throwing insults. Be a man for once Abeg and re-read all your defense of something so ridiculous. If it makes sense to you still then you need serious deliverance and baptism

This is the woman Pastor Mrs Biodun Fstoyimbo that you and Ese Walters planned to destroy her marriage!

Sorry to burst your bubble the evil you and Ese Walters planned God turned it to good, the happy couple are even happier and closer now than before. THAT IS A WOMAN WHO LOVES HER HUSBAND DEEPLY AND SUPPORTS HIM TOO!

Lovely Blessed Couple Pastor & Pastor Mrs Biodun fatoyimbo

Next time you see your partner in crime Ese tell her that her PLAN failed woefully!

5 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 17, 2013
coogar:

Going by your logic maybe Ese was bewitched too, or is it only men that can be bewitched!

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by tpia5: 12:43am On Nov 17, 2013
even with men everywhere:

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BLGkUx3CYAA6acr.jpg:large[/img]

i just dont know why some women find it impossible to get their own men but must constantly be sniffing other females' own?

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 17, 2013
dinachi:

This is the woman Pastor Mrs Biodun Fstoyimbo that you and Ese Walters planned to destroy her marriage!

Sorry to burst your bubble the evil you and Ese Walters planned God turned it to good, the happy couple are even happier and closer now than before. THAT IS A WOMAN WHO LOVES HER HUSBAND DEEPLY AND SUPPORTS HIM TOO!

Lovely Blessed Couple Pastor & Pastor Mrs Biodun fatoyimbo

Next time you see your partner in crime Ese tell her that her PLAN failed woefully!

Sorry but if the man did have an affair with her then he is the only one who disgraced his wife and put his marriage in danger. He is the one who stood before God and made an oath to his wife. If he had kept his vows, Ese would have had no buisness with his family. Men need to realise that when you step out on your wife you expose her to shame and ridicle.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 12:53am On Nov 17, 2013
In all this Mrs Biodun Fatoyimbo remains my greatest hero for her love and understanding for her husband, such a woman is rare. Her price is truly above the price of rubies!

As for the two urchins @ baby123 & @chillisauce you will continue to enjoy your oblique seasoning and grin like demented Chimpanzees while the rest of the sane world moves on! You don't need my advice, its obvious you prefer a married man's bed and your twitter account!

In other news new sex tape emerges that showed that Monica Lewinsky the white house intern that seduced Clinton was the one begging him for sex and intimacy. See here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2381941/Tape-Monica-Lewinsky-planning-illicit-meeting-Bill-Clinton.html
Those still in doubt about what these desperate women can do to ensnare men should carefully read it.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by linda20: 1:12am On Nov 17, 2013
tatiana009:

Sorry but if the man did have an affair with her then he is the only one who disgraced his wife and put his marriage in danger. He is the one who stood before God and made an oath to his wife. If he had kept his vows, Ese would have had no buisness with his family. Men need to realise that when you step out on your wife you expose her to shame and ridicle.

But Ese Walters as a woman who knows the pains that women go through to inflict the same pain on a fellow woman. It shall never be well with her. It is the height of wickedness to knowingly sleep with another woman's husband and try to justify it. God saved her that she didn't mess with my type of person. Maybe she would have been in the grave by now.As for Pastor na after I don deal with Ese I go face am.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 1:37am On Nov 17, 2013
@ chillisauce & baby123 , it take maturity..... a lot more maturity that the two of you may ever have in your life time to be married to a successful man! Great women like Hilary Clinton, Pastor Mrs Biodun Fatoyimbo are beyond your league! You may never reach the heights they attained in life with your level of intelligence. You really need special grace to understand this. Common sense is not common after all!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 2:25am On Nov 17, 2013
dinachi: In all this Mrs Biodun Fatoyimbo remains my greatest hero for her love and understanding for her husband, such a woman is rare. Her price is truly above the price of rubies!

As for the two urchins @ baby123 & @chillisauce you will continue to enjoy your oblique seasoning and grin like demented Chimpanzees while the rest of the sane world moves on! You don't need my advice, its obvious you prefer a married man's bed and your twitter account!

In other news new sex tape emerges that showed that Monica Lewinsky the white house intern that seduced Clinton was the one begging him for sex and intimacy. See here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2381941/Tape-Monica-Lewinsky-planning-illicit-meeting-Bill-Clinton.html
Those still in doubt about what these desperate women can do to ensnare men should carefully read it.
dinachi: @ chillisauce & baby123 , it take maturity..... a lot more maturity that the two of you may ever have in your life time to be married to a successful man! Great women like Hilary Clinton, Pastor Mrs Biodun Fatoyimbo are beyond your league! You may never reach the heights they attained in life with your level of intelligence. You really need special grace to understand this. Common sense is not common after all!

If you can't pass across your points without mentioning my name and insulting, let this be the last time you will type my name with those your fingers again. This is a warning and I mean it.
Just because I choose not to engage you with insult doesn't mean I don't know what to type.

The next time you mention my name again, I will sure come down to your level and believe me, I will engage you, your past, future and present .

Your family will not be left out, and you don't wanna go down that route with me.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by baby124: 3:42am On Nov 17, 2013
dinachi: @ chillisauce & baby123 , it take maturity..... a lot more maturity that the two of you may ever have in your life time to be married to a successful man! Great women like Hilary Clinton, Pastor Mrs Biodun Fatoyimbo are beyond your league! You may never reach the heights they attained in life with your level of intelligence. You really need special grace to understand this. Common sense is not common after all!
dinachi: In all this Mrs Biodun Fatoyimbo remains my greatest hero for her love and understanding for her husband, such a woman is rare. Her price is truly above the price of rubies!

Plenty people have yabbed me on NL but you are the first one whose yabs made me ROTFLMAO. The fact that you are so pained by this makes it even more funny. What is your mummy in the lords achievement? Marrying a pastor who cannot control himself? I think this post is resurrecting a dead issue and was probably a very bad idea. It is not my fault your salary has been slashed as a result of the Ese scandal. Your attempt at trying to psychologically appeal to women by throwing pictures and sentimental statements is even more funny. Don't try to be a psychologist with me. I will leave you confused on this thread. Now we have said what we have. Why the insults? You sound like an angry, bitter and unstable guy. Take it easy, and learn from your mistakes. Keep your third leg zipped next time

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by tpia5: 3:59am On Nov 17, 2013
^ it is very wrong to make judgements based on only one side of a story.

Fear God and stop abusing the pastor simply because someone of questionable morals and doubtful integrity mentioned his name.

You do not know her reason for attacking him, dont share in her reward.

The least you can do is make no comment on the matter, its amazing you are still defending her even after she lambasted more males.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by baby124: 5:49am On Nov 17, 2013
^^
Don't tell me what to do and what is wrong or right. Besides I am not from the touch not my anointed generation. The way you carry these pastors like super human such a scandal shouldn't smell their names if they were so super human. Face the one that feels the need to tell me someone who married a pretender for a pastor has accomplished more than me. What a joke. I didn't even ask what exactly that meant except from the obvious. I was just stating the obvious. When it comes to REAL achievements I am quite sure the lady is no where close. Keep your sermon for Dinachi and what a child of God should or should not do.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by adorable29(f): 7:48am On Nov 17, 2013
Dinach, why taking this so personal and insulting posters personal life because they aired their view! What is it with men being so quick to calling obviously intelligent women derogatory names like slots and prostitutes just because they are opinionated? You are the only one here exhibiting childish and immature behavior attitude by throwing unwarranted insults everywhere! Please grow up! The only victims here are the pastor's wife and children! Full stop!

Please save any insult u have for yourself cos you don't know me!

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 8:00am On Nov 17, 2013
adorable29: Dinach, why taking this so personal and insulting posters personal life because they aired their view! What is it with men being so quick to calling obviously intelligent women derogatory names like slots and prostitutes just because they are opinionated? You are the only one here exhibiting childish and immature behavior attitude by throwing unwarranted insults everywhere! Please grow up! The only victims here are the pastor's wife and children! Full stop!

Please save any insult u have for yourself cos you don't know me!
My friend grow up! All these childish tantrums do you no good. if anybody is taking it personal, it must be you.
My take is very simple:

Ese Walters is in no position to be playing the victim, for all I care she is the aggressor!

Like I said ealier the wife of Pastor Biodun is the victim and not Ese why some of you women see Ese Walters as your role model beats me!

Ese Walters is a blackmailer and prostitute, pure and simple!

And you as a woman , I am sure you will like another woman to sleep with your husband,abi?

As for your role models Ese Walters, Chillisauce and Baby 123 let them keep supporting evil, it will soon catch up with them!

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 8:08am On Nov 17, 2013
baby_123:
Plenty people have yabbed me on NL but you are the first one whose yabs made me ROTFLMAO. The fact that you are so pained by this makes it even more funny. [b]What is your mummy in the lords achievement? Marrying a pastor who cannot control himself? [/b]I think this post is resurrecting a dead issue and was probably a very bad idea. It is not my fault your salary has been slashed as a result of the Ese scandal. Your attempt at trying to psychologically appeal to women by throwing pictures and sentimental statements is even more funny. Don't try to be a psychologist with me. I will leave you confused on this thread. Now we have said what we have. Why the insults? You sound like an angry, bitter and unstable guy. Take it easy, and learn from your mistakes. Keep your third leg zipped next time
You sound like an embittered old and unstable Lesbian maid. Take it easy before you die of insanity on another man's matter!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin what makes it sweet is that more and more people are seeing through your antics now. Stop sleeping with married men and blackmailing them, else one day you go jam. One offended married woman will treat your Bleep up wella.

My Sweet, spiritual, loving, Daddy and Mummy Pastor and Pastor Mrs fatoyimbo remains a role model! You can hit your head against the wall if it pains you so much!

@ bolded, She married a very successful Pastor in Abuja whom she supports in prayers and other ways. Her prayers and encouragement is probably one of the reasons, he is successful today. Where is you own husband? Where? lets see what you made of him!

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 8:52am On Nov 17, 2013
Chillisauce:

If you can't pass across your points without mentioning my name and insulting, let this be the last time you will type my name with those your fingers again. This is a warning and I mean it.
Just because I choose not to engage you with insult doesn't mean I don't know what to type.

The next time you mention my name again, I will sure come down to your level and believe me, I will engage you, your past, future and present .

Your family will not be left out, and you don't wanna go down that route with me.
My friend go and drink Kunu!
THIS IS MY GROUSE WITH YOU!
If you had respect for the marriage institution, you will know that Ese Walters open eyed walked into a married woman's territory, defiled her husband and now went public to further embarrass the poor woman and make her an object of ridicule. It is either you hate Pastor Biodun's wife Modele or you are in cohorts with Ese Walters, if not how could you not see Mrs Fatoyimbo's pain? And yet you are a woman. It beats me that women support giving pain to another woman just to get at her husband.

THIS IS MY STAND
If Pastor Biodun did it, I will never support it. I don't like cheats for whatever reasons. However, I have been a music director in several big churches and have been quite close to some men of God, I will tell you authoritatively that a lot of young women do everything thing humanly possible to seduce and sleep with their pastor. And they don't care if he is married or not!

My grouse with Ese is very simple, she has no respect for her fellow women and children! If she really cared about at least the man's children who will be laughed and mocked and the wife who will be in pains by the revelations whether true or not she would not have gone public. That is where she lost it!

Okay the deed has been done and the man stopped the affair. What else does she want the man to do? According to her she wants the man to step down from the church and go and solve his character issues but she forgets that she is not the one that called the man to ministry, God did! Sleeping with a woman's husband is bad enough but going public to further embarrass his family is totally wrong and unacceptable.The moment she went public, she drew a battle line with the wife and children. No wise person will stand the embarrassment of their spouses no matter the crime committed. Even if my wife kills somebody outside, I will never support a public humiliation for her and that's how genuine couples roll. Like I said earlier, Mrs Fatoyimbo is the victim and my hero. For Ese Walters to victimize another woman for her husband's indiscretion is the very height of wickedness!
BE GUIDED ACCORDINGLY, DO THE NEEDFUL.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by pickabeau1: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2013
Ok...... lets assume it is true

You think he should not restitute?

You think it is over with the no holds barred way because he is called by God......

By sleeping with ese - grooming her sef in his special unit, he is equally if not more culpable.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 17, 2013
dinachi:
My friend grow up! All these childish tantrums do you no good. if anybody is taking it personal, it must be you.
My take is very simple:

Ese Walters is in no position to be playing the victim, for all I care she is the aggressor!

Like I said ealier the wife of Pastor Biodun is the victim and not Ese why some of you women see Ese Walters as your role model beats me!

Ese Walters is a blackmailer and prostitute, pure and simple!

And you as a woman , I am sure you will like another woman to sleep with your husband,abi?

As for your role models Ese Walters, Chillisauce and Baby 123 let them keep supporting evil, it will soon catch up with them!

This!
Since I'm supporting Evil. I will keep that Evil alive and it will gradually eat you up.
Since you are obviously paid by your pastor to clean up his mess, you gonna receive everything that comes with it.
Have you checked if your so called pastor Pastor and Pastor Mrs fatoyimbo have not transferred his ever wondering pr1ck to the biatch you call your girlfriend.
If you haven't, do it now because you will discover the remaining truth.
I'm sure she didn't tell you of her escapades with your "daddy". Your mummy will be pained and will continue to be pained until she and your pastor will accept that they erred, confess and make amends instead of using the old lies they used in tying your type blind.
If truly he slept with Ese, this will come to him, otherwise he will be free of all curse. Amen!
You on the other hand, Ese will continue to chase you in your dreams till you have nothing left in you again. Can I hear you say Amen!

As for me, I will continue to sleep with the married man I sleep with which everyone knows In my Social media account etc. Amen!
He who plants evil will receive evil.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 17, 2013
dinachi:
[s]My friend go and drink Kunu!
If you had respect for the marriage institution, you will know that Ese Walters open eyed walked into a married woman's territory, defiled her husband and now went public to further embarrass the poor woman and make her an object of ridicule. It is either you hate Pastor Biodun's wife Modele or you are in cohorts with Ese Walters, if not how could you not see Mrs Fatoyimbo's pain? And yet you are a woman. It beats me that women support giving pain to another woman just to get at her husband.

THIS IS MY STAND
If Pastor Biodun did it, I will never support it. I don't like cheats for whatever reasons. However, I have been a music director in several big churches and have been quite close to some men of God, I will tell you authoritatively that a lot of young women do everything thing humanly possible to seduce and sleep with their pastor. And they don't care if he is married or not!

My grouse with Ese is very simple, she has no respect for her fellow women and children! If she really cared about at least the man's children who will be laughed and mocked and the wife who will be in pains by the revelations whether true or not she would not have gone public. That is where she lost it!

Okay the deed has been done and the man stopped the affair. What else does she want the man to do? According to her she wants the man to step down from the church and go and solve his character issues but she forgets that she is not the one that called the man to ministry, God did! Sleeping with a woman's husband is bad enough going public to further embarrass his family is totally wrong and unacceptable.The moment she went public, she drew a battle line with the wife and children. No wise person will stand the embarrassment of their spouses no matter the crime committed.
BE GUIDED ACCORDINGLY, DO THE NEEDFUL.[s]

Who fvcking cares about your stand, until you confess your sins and stop facing around the bush, it will ever hunt you! Me, on the other hand, I got nothing to lose, you don't know me but rather you, your Pastor and Pastor Mrs fatoyimbo will suffer and pay dearly for their sins.

He must come out opening and confess his sins, next time he will practice what he preach

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by linda20: 9:16am On Nov 17, 2013
Chillisauce:

Who fvcking cares about your stand, until you confess your sins and stop facing around the bush, it will ever hunt you! Me, on the other hand, I got nothing to lose, you don't know me but rather you, your Pastor and Pastor Mrs fatoyimbo will suffer and pay dearly for their sins.

He must come out opening and confess his sins, next time he will practice what he preach
You are not making any sense at all, please shut up.
How come you cannot see the pain of Mrs Biodun?
Are you sure you are a woman? Nawa for some women, can't believe what you support. Please change your ways.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by linda20: 9:17am On Nov 17, 2013
dinachi:
My friend go and drink Kunu!

THIS IS MY STAND

Okay the deed has been done and the man stopped the affair. What else does she want the man to do? According to her she wants the man to step down from the church and go and solve his character issues but she forgets that she is not the one that called the man to ministry, God did! Sleeping with a woman's husband is bad enough but going public to further embarrass his family is totally wrong and unacceptable.The moment she went public, she drew a battle line with the wife and children. No wise person will stand the embarrassment of their spouses no matter the crime committed. Even if my wife kills somebody outside, I will never support a public humiliation for her and that's how genuine couples roll. Like I said earlier, Mrs Fatoyimbo is the victim and my hero. For Ese Walters to victimize another woman for her husband's indiscretion is the very height of wickedness!
BE GUIDED ACCORDINGLY, DO THE NEEDFUL.

word on marble. God bless you sir

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 17, 2013
linda20:
You are not making any sense at all, please shut up.
How come you cannot see the pain of Mrs Biodun?
Are you sure you are a woman? Nawa for some women, can't believe what you support. Please change your ways.

You are a f00l. So what's your point undecided.
I'm a human first before a woman. And I will stand by the truth anytime, regardless of the result. So shut it

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 17, 2013
You can call all your church members here today, I will indulged them.
The pain of a woman! That is your line.
Y'all trying to protect your pastor by insulting who ever does not reason in your line. You never start.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? / Describe Your Mom In One Word / Ideal Age Difference Between A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.