Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Gay Church In Nigeria - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Church In Nigeria (32812 Views)

Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos / Nigerian Gay Church Reopens: Alleluia! / Gay Church Opens In Igboland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by LadyT(f): 12:44am On Jul 30, 2008
angry

The hell is wrong with jeri curls?

grin  Im sorry but what a mess.  I love Sharon what a diva!!!  

grin I cant stop laughing
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 12:47am On Jul 30, 2008
jerry curls make them look gay really grin grin grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by LadyT(f): 12:48am On Jul 30, 2008
abeg leave jeri coils alone O!!! angry

grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 12:51am On Jul 30, 2008
ladyT when you go to pastor Chris's church, you admire him (his shiny curls) don't you undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by arianne(f): 1:08am On Jul 30, 2008
KarmaMod:

Did you people even listen to what the pastor said? He said he wnats a church where the homosexuals can be free and hopefully he can't get them to change their lives around

Are you people like deaf or something?

clearly, most pple ddnt get or care to observe that part. i really feel sorry for those guys becos its a life i dnt even wish for my enemy.only God can turn their lives around. undecided
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 1:24am On Jul 30, 2008
I dont think those people whom are gay chooses to be gay. Its like people like you and me whom are straight. We did not choose to be straight either and all of us cannot control our feelings.

So its very wrong to talk bad about gay people because its not their fault at all.

Imagine you being straight all your life and suddenly out of nowhere you fall for the person the same sex as you, I dont think you guys would ever criticize on gay people after that.

Next time some of you will learn to keep your mouth shut and dont talk bad about other people.

Its not nice. . . . Its very disrespectful and discriminating. . . angry sad no offense
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by TheSly: 1:34am On Jul 30, 2008
gabrywyl:

I don't think those people whom are gay chooses to be gay. Its like people like you and me whom are straight. We did not choose to be straight either and all of us cannot control our feelings.

So its very wrong to talk bad about gay people because its not their fault at all.

Imagine you being straight all your life and suddenly out of nowhere you fall for the person the same sex as you, I don't think you guys would ever criticize on gay people after that.

Next time some of you will learn to keep your mouth shut and don't talk bad about other people.

Its not nice. . . . Its very disrespectful and discriminating. . . angry sad no offense
Madame, Before you spew more hulks. . . . . . .who's fault is it then? mine? undecided
So sad. . . .Men can never and will never be God. . . . . .how i wish i was in that position.
I would be killing them like mosquitos . . . . . .Yeah u heard me!
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 1:39am On Jul 30, 2008
gabrywyl:

I don't think those people whom are gay chooses to be gay. Its like people like you and me whom are straight. We did not choose to be straight either and all of us cannot control our feelings.

[b]Imagine you being straight all your life and suddenly out of nowhere you fall for the person the same sex as you, [/b]I don't think you guys would ever criticize on gay people after that.

Next time some of you will learn to keep your mouth shut and don't talk bad about other people.

Impossible abomination. What can fa lipsrsealed
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 1:45am On Jul 30, 2008
Gaby must be drunk to think it's disrespectful when we express our opinions of an act against the Christian doctrine, we don't even want it in our society
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Joseph6(m): 1:46am On Jul 30, 2008
i think this thread shld be deleted coz its essence is gone
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 1:49am On Jul 30, 2008
The Sly:

Madame, Before you spew more hulks. . . . . . .who's fault is it then? mine? undecided
So sad. . . .Men can never and will never be God. . . . . .how i wish i was in that position.
I would be killing them like mosquitos . . . . . .Yeah u heard me!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I did not say its your fault ohhh. . . I'm just saying that the straight people should not judege or discriminate the gay people because they are also human and they have feelings as well If you kill them, you'll be declared as a murderer. . . .  undecided Wouldn't be even more sinfull?

Of course we're not God thats why theres so many different people on earth and we're all not made perfect. Havent you heard the phrase it takes different types of people to make up the world? Well, the Gay people are one of it ohhhh,. . . .

HCH3COO:

Impossible abomination. What can fa lipsrsealed

Bro, it happened to my cousin brother. He was straight and he went to criticize and discriminate all the gay people and then after that, he found hisself falling in love to one of his guy friends. . . Now he is crying like a goat because he loves the dude but the dude happened to be straight. And who's doing is that? I believe is God teaching him not to discriminate and judge one of his creations.

So people, I'm just trying to make a point that you should not discriminate anyone and anything because eventually in the future,  it will hit you back.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 1:50am On Jul 30, 2008
dreeldee, i no fit shout to you ohhhh. . .

Why on earth have you turned yourself to a female undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 1:51am On Jul 30, 2008
gabrywyl:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I did not say its your fault ohhh. . . I'm just saying that the straight people should not judege or discriminate the gay people because they are also human and they have feelings as well If you kill them, you'll be declared as a murderer. . . . undecided Wouldn't be even more sinfull?

Of course we're not God thats why theres so many different people on earth and we're all not made perfect. Havent you heard the phrase it takes different types of people to make up the world? Well, the Gay people are one of it ohhhh,. . . .

Bro, it happened to my cousin brother. He was straight and he went to criticize and discriminate all the gay people and then after that, he found hisself falling in love to one of his guy friends. . . Now he is crying like a goat because he loves the dude but the dude happened to be straight. And who's doing is that? I believe is God teaching him not to discriminate and judge one of his creations.

So people, I'm just trying to make a point that you should not discriminate anyone and anything because eventually in the future, it will hit you back.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 1:52am On Jul 30, 2008
HAHAHAH! dreeldee. . . Now you see my point? smiley
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by KarmaMod(f): 1:52am On Jul 30, 2008
Can a mod lock this please?

Thanks
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 1:53am On Jul 30, 2008
Joseph6:

i think this thread shld be deleted because its essence is gone
KarmaMod:

Can a mod lock this please?

Thanks

Yeap agree as this topic is very discriminating. . . .  angry
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 1:55am On Jul 30, 2008
it's not and homosexuality must not stay angry angry angry
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by fadson: 1:55am On Jul 30, 2008
Why are homos attracted to one another?

In my opinion, a lesbi should be attracted to a 'real/straight woman' and not a fellow lesbi

In the samevein a homo guy should be attracted to a 'real/straight man' and not a fellow gay man

If only some of them will accept that this sexual orientation is abnormal , like children born with certain abnornalities,seeking medical/spiritula solution, maybe the world would focus attention on soluton

I no fit shout, abeg
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Joseph6(m): 1:56am On Jul 30, 2008
gabrywyl:

So people, I'm just trying to make a point that you should not discriminate anyone and anything because eventually in the future, it will hit you back.

oh gabrywyl even ur cousin knew he was gay just didnt think it would finally force itself out it happens most times . even vice versa
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 1:56am On Jul 30, 2008
dreeldeeee. . . . . .  angry well, I honestly think that to be gay is better than being a murderer or a thief. . .  lipsrsealed

Joseph, my cousin was a player. . . He sleeps with all da ladies. . . How do you explain that?
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 1:59am On Jul 30, 2008
gabrywyl:

And they said spanking should be outlawed.  Dear, after being flogged like a dog, he will beg for the extinction of homosexuality.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Joseph6(m): 2:01am On Jul 30, 2008
gaby did he sleep wit u? if not i can't buy that , infact ur cousins story has officially lost credibility
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 2:01am On Jul 30, 2008
Gaby i totally disagree with you
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by TheSly: 2:05am On Jul 30, 2008
gabrywyl:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I did not say its your fault ohhh. . . I'm just saying that the straight people should not judege or discriminate the gay people because they are also human and they have feelings as well If you kill them, you'll be declared as a murderer. . . . undecided Wouldn't be even more sinfull?

Seriously. . . . .You wouldn't catch me dead in a thread like this. . . . .Iono what brought me here. embarassed
I am eating sometime right now but i can't eat it no more. . . . .Thanks to this disgusting thread! sad
May God not let me have anything to do with gays. . . . I'd rather resign than to have one to work in the same place with me.
Thats why i always have the remote to the TV close to me. . . .

If anything about gays pop's up on TVI'ma change that channel withing a nanosecond. sad
To hell with tolerance. Yuck!!!!!!!!
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 2:05am On Jul 30, 2008
Ch3coo,

you're mean ohhhh brother. . .  undecided

I know I disagree with Anal sex and I know Gay people do it but they chose that life. Isn't it a free world to choose what you want to be provided you dont kill and steal?

Joseph6:

gaby did he sleep wit u? if not i can't buy that , infact your cousins story has officially lost credibility

JOSEPH. . . . Sleep with me Are you kidding me? I wont sleep with my bf why would I sleep with him . . . . See yourself ohhhh,. . . . sad
angry

dreeldee:

Gaby i totally disagree with you

And why's that? Is it because you prefer to be a female  lipsrsealed
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 2:07am On Jul 30, 2008
gabrywyl:

Ch3coo,

you're mean ohhhh brother. . . undecided

Isn't it a free world to choose what you want to be provided you don't kill and steal?
Don't be fooled. If it was a free world you can kill someone and get away with it. You're confused about the theory of liberty.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 2:09am On Jul 30, 2008
HCH3COO:

Don't be fooled. If it was a free world you can kill someone and get away with it. You're confused about the theory of liberty.

undecided lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed sad sad sad angry

I clearly say apart from killing and stealing ohhhh. . . . Tell me bro, you prefer having a Gay or a Killer?
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by chamotex(m): 2:10am On Jul 30, 2008
gabrywyl:

well, I honestly think that to be gay is better than being a murderer or a thief. .

its worse angry angry sad sad sad shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 2:10am On Jul 30, 2008
Rather die than be a gay, gaby.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 2:11am On Jul 30, 2008
chamotex:

its worse angry angry sad sad sad shocked shocked lipsrsealed

HUH! How's that so?

HCH3COO:

Rather die than be a gay, gaby.

See yourself ohhh. You say now. after one day you meet up with a murderer, you would scream like a school boy hoping you would meet up with a gay instead. . . . sad
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Joseph6(m): 2:12am On Jul 30, 2008
sly no offence but u've spoken like a trueslightly gay gay basher
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 2:13am On Jul 30, 2008
No offense but I love working with gay people. They are the perfvectionist in doing their job. . . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22)

Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos / Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.