Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Gay Church In Nigeria - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Church In Nigeria (32275 Views)

Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos / Nigerian Gay Church Reopens: Alleluia! / Gay Church Opens In Igboland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by na2day2(m): 7:50am On Jul 29, 2008
God please forgive us, i saw this video and my eyes almost popped out! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked this shows for a fact that the rapture will soon take place, Jesus is really coming soon. as for all of u claiming that there is nothing wrong with being gay, i sorry for u oooooo. please go and read the bible well and see what God hates. i keep wondering why gay folks always claim that it is inborn and not a choice. if God made u like that, please explain his issue against Sodom and Gomorrha. my hand no dey oooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by cyriluzo(m): 8:20am On Jul 29, 2008
One day men will have an unnatural feeling for goats and women unnatural feeling for dogs, and we'll call it "being yourself", "thats the way they are made".

Arrant Nonsense!!!, lets call a spade a spade. lets not paint white black and black white.

It doesnt matter where you go. What is wrong is wrong!
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Joseph6(m): 8:24am On Jul 29, 2008
ehen havin natural feeling 4 dog doesnt mean u cant manage a woman or man , u'll still manage wat u see na isint it?
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by sbucareer(f): 8:31am On Jul 29, 2008

The days of destruction is calling Nigerian and we are reluctantly answering. Please, our senators, remember you were put there to represent your geopolitical zone.

I believe that a good proportional representation of the federated states would vote against this madness. Don't change the bail. "A dog that must die, death does not allow it to smell feces"

Biblical, in Psalms 11:3 If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?. Our leaders don't destroy the foundation of our culture.

We copy and copy innovation from other countries, must we copy their ills?
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Perle(f): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2008
ALL OF U PPL NEED DIVINE DELIVERANCE AND NEED SPIRITUAL, psychological and proffesional HELP. GOD BLESS U
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Blessynna: 8:58am On Jul 29, 2008
well, Feministic, i just want to let you know that you misinterprete scriptures, are biased and perverted. Do not use this medium as a way to pour out your frustrations on christianity because I am very sure that you know what is right and are just looking for a way to make others believe you and justify you. Take care because ignorance is not an excuse before God neither is 'everybody is doing it therefore i must join them'.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Frizy(m): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2008
Why don't the muslims stay in their corner? hmmm.

Does that sound like the word of a Muslim? angry **hiss**
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dexmond: 10:16am On Jul 29, 2008
It is absolutely MISLEADING for any one to believe that been gay is natural. No it is NOT natural. It is a psychological condition . And sometime the individuals are highly possessed by demon spirit. One can not rule out the operation of Succubus and Incubuss( they are demon spirits).
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by topelenege: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2008
Let’s leave philosophy and Logic, read the facts.

Leviticus 18:22 (New American Standard Bible)
22'(A)You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
[/size][size=8pt]

Romans 1:27
[27] And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
[/size]
[size=8pt]
1 Corinthians 6:9 (New International Version)
9Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders
[/size]

[size=8pt]1 Timothy 1:10 (New American Standard Bible)
10and (A)immoral men and (B)homosexuals and (C)kidnappers and (D)liars and (E)perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to (F)sound teaching,
[/size]

[size=8pt]2 Timothy 4:3-4 (New American Standard Bible)
3For (A)the time will come when they will not endure (B)sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires,
4and (C)will turn away their ears from the truth and (D)will turn aside to myths.
[/size]

[size=8pt]YOUR WORD (THE BIBLE) IS THE TRUTH!
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by topelenege: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2008
Leviticus 18:22 (New American Standard Bible)
22'(A)You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Romans 1:27
[27] And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

1 Corinthians 6:9 (New International Version)
9Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders

1 Timothy 1:10 (New American Standard Bible)
10and (A)immoral men and (B)homosexuals and (C)kidnappers and (D)liars and (E)perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to (F)sound teaching,

2 Timothy 4:3-4 (New American Standard Bible)
3For (A)the time will come when they will not endure (B)sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires,
4and (C)will turn away their ears from the truth and (D)will turn aside to myths.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Blessynna: 10:23am On Jul 29, 2008
Topelegene, God bless you mightily indeed!
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2008
dreeldee, I dont see anything wrong with liking gay people ohhh.

And why are you a female now undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by zheroes(m): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2008
So shameful learned people cannot distinguish right from wrong. they have eyes, but they cant see!!! ears but cant hear!!!they have gone lustfully after the desires of the flesh.
God is a free being, you make the choice but he determines the result, so we are free to be what we want to be, that does not make it right in the sight of God even if we choose to disregard him, which millions are doing today in the name of 'freedom of choice'. whatever a man/woman is sowing, that he/she will reap. Can the clay tell the potter to what use it should be put? i do not think so!!! BE WISE!!!
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by femolante: 11:29am On Jul 29, 2008
'in the latter days, the love of christ will wax cold'
'those who deny GOD, he will give the to an approbate mind, men will have passion to themselves'
what destroyed sodom and gomorah. from which sodomy was coined.
the devil from the beginning has always been a smooth talker. dont allow anyone decieve you. it is a lie from the deepest pit of hell. what likeness does darkness have with light.
gays have no place in church.
repent of your sin and dont justify a gay church, you are only fulfilling the prophecy of the antichrist. choose to be a vessel unto honour and not a vessel unto perdition(destruction).

jesus loves you, and he cant allow besetting sins come within that love.

i also talk with gay people, but i dont criticise or mock them. but i pray for them, because i dont want anybody to go to hell. its not a place to spend eternity.but you can choose to go to hell, i am not stopping you , but i tell, no justified gay or lesbian is going to heaven in christianity.

thats the truth, you either take it or leave it.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by arola: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2008
Its such a pity that immoral acts and behaviour associated with western culture is now finding its way into Nigeria. Is it too exposure or What cry angry angry cry
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gamine(f): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2008
Please lets not Digress,

the only thing the West has done in this matta

is to have made a stand for it.

The West did not bring Homosexuality or any other perversion to us

These things have existed long before you and I

Nigerians always look for who to blame, kai!
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2008
The good news is; we all agree that homosexuality is an abominable act sad  Case closed.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gamine(f): 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2008
Case will never be closed sad
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by bigboyslim(m): 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2008
Is that guy really a pastor. 2 studs in the ear do not exactly depict Christ like character to me especially in the nigerian society where studs are used as a symbol of fashion and vogue.

This is a fairly simple topic.

The bible clearly states it's stand on the issue of homosexuality. You must not do it. It is abominable it is not to be accepted. So also does the bible state its stand against fornication, idolatory, murder, stealing and other sins. We must remember that before God, all sins carry the same weight, so a person guilty of fornication is just as abominable in God's sight as a person guilty of homosexuality.

The problem with this situation is some "Christian Church" trying to make homosexuality acceptable in the christian religion. This is very wrong. Just as no person in their right frame of mind would wake up one morning and start a Christian Church where fornication is acceptable, or one where robbery, murder or idolatory is acceptable, so also should no Church decide to start a church where Homosexuality is acceptable. The bible is clear on this subject. DO NOT DO IT.

I am not saying crucify gays, just as you shouldn't turn fornicators, and thieves away from your congregation so also you should welcome homosexuals into your congregation. Making it clear to them that this is not in line with God's commandments. Homosexuality should never be seen as acceptable in the Christian community and no church should make it so.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by chamotex(m): 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2008
Just imagine u accidentally enter that church on a Sunday morning without knowing it was a GAY church

and u see people dancing like that cry embarassed

This is just not right
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gamine(f): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2008
lol
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by timmfikk(m): 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2008
Whats the whole world turning to, a guy was shown to me in my area the other time that they always saw him going into the cyber cafe and write phone numbers of gays like himself, to have sex with, oga ooo
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by ezer(m): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2008
if God wanted gay relationships, He wont have created eve, that means He doesnt support it at all. those guys are direct descendants of the devil. pls guys beware of such, before we all get polluted
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by ezer(m): 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2008
candy:

The good news is; we all agree that homosexuality is an abominable act sad Case closed.

the case can never be closed till nigerians do something 'bout it.

gabrywyl:

dreeldee, I don't see anything wrong with liking gay people ohhh.

are u gay that u wont see anything wrong with that.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by digitalman: 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2008
who is this feministic?

why are you sooo agressive against christianity. do u think you can stop it? are u gouing to be a christian if gay people are allowed and welcomed in churches.
if u care so much why don`t u join such churches which have already allowed gay as part of their doctrine. the issue here is not about christianity or how good it is. it is about gay and its inconsistency with christian teaching. my dear, na waaoo
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by lucabrasi(m): 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2008
bigboyslim:

Is that guy really a pastor. 2 studs in the ear do not exactly depict Christ like character to me especially in the nigerian society where studs are used as a symbol of fashion and vogue.

The bible clearly states it's stand on the issue of homosexuality. You must not do it. It is abominable it is not to be accepted. So also does the bible state its stand against fornication, idolatory, murder, stealing and other sins. We must remember that before God, all sins carry the same weight, so a person guilty of fornication is just as abominable in God's sight as a person guilty of homosexuality.

The problem with this situation is some "Christian Church" trying to make homosexuality acceptable in the christian religion. This is very wrong. Just as no person in their right frame of mind would wake up one morning and start a Christian Church where fornication is acceptable, or one where robbery, murder or idolatory is acceptable, so also should no Church decide to start a church where Homosexuality is acceptable. The bible is clear on this subject. DO NOT DO IT.

I am not saying crucify gays, just as you shouldn't turn fornicators, and thieves away from your congregation so also you should welcome homosexuals into your congregation. Making it clear to them that this is not in line with God's commandments. Homosexuality should never be seen as acceptable in the Christian community and no church should make it so.
exactly,my first impression is that the guy is just out to make money,trust me many international gay association will be donating money to them,u watch and see what will happen in a couple of months when they start fighting over "foreign donations to propagate the gospel" grin

seeing as some people dont see anything wrong in gays having their own church,people practicing paedophilia too have a right and will son hav their own church and even come to the service with the babies they are molesting,and people practicing bestialty too wil come to church with the beasts they are married too, i honestly dont know why these west are forcing their believes on africa and whipping up undue sentiments just like the way they tried to demonise the nigerian woman that refused to wed a gay couple in london
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by sbucareer(f): 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2008
bigboyslim:

Re: Gay Church In Nigeria
« #242 on: Today at 12:42:07 PM »

I am surprised! God puts its laws down in the Holy Bible for the leaders of those how follow the doctrine through church to abide. That man is obviously not using the Bible to join them.

We have different centres for marriages.

1. Church Marriage (Conform to Biblical Doctrine)
2. Court Marriage (Conform to Law of the State)
3. Traditional Marriage (Conform to the traditions of that land)

What I don't understand, why should a Devil in form of a pastor ordain two people (Same sex) in church where the laws and obligations of marriage is given as a command from God?

That Devil (Pastor) should be charge with heresy and punished by the appropriate authority

Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by KarmaMod(f): 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2008
Its such a pity that immoral acts and behaviour associated with western culture is now finding its way into Nigeria.

Im willing to bet those people shown in that CNN clip have never even left the country

Find another scapegoat.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by sbucareer(f): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2008

In some ways I blame the internet and Satellite TV. No matter which ever way you look at it, it is immoral, wicked and nauseating. And those people that are supporting this evil, I pray that when you have children, may God reward you with such people and you will know the shame and evil it brings to a family and the country.

Also, may God Almighty reward us all with our own deeds in this life, Amen.

Nonsense!!!
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gamine(f): 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2008
I only blame Satellite, the west and the internet for making it seem acceptable.

i blame Man for his lack of reason and lack of self-control embarassed
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by sbucareer(f): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2008

Don't worry very soon it will become acceptable to have a sex change in the interest of accomodation. What a wayward life.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by galatico(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2008
That's absolute Bulshit How can a GAY go to heaven without repentance if a Gay man dies in the act he heads straight to hell to meet his father THE DEVIL, shame unto all gays.

There are more than one hundred and onety one million ladies, girls, women waiting to be explored, laid how can a guy be feeling Hot see seeing his fellow man Awwwwh Shamefuuuuul!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22)

Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 / Christainity Is The Largest Religion In Nigeria- 2014 Statistics / Bishop Alexander Ezeugo Ekewuba Is Dead! (Overcomers Christian Mission Owerri)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.