Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,583 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Help!! He's different on nairaland - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! He's different on nairaland (10695 Views)

Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. / Please Help He's Frustrated And I'm Worried He Might Do Something Really Crazy / Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Joshthefirst(m): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
princesa:

no oh, Am on a 'book writing' leave grin

I want to learn about family, marriage and relationships this time around, am not getting any younger. cheesycheesy
who told you you're not getting any younger ma'am?

1 Like

Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by ivyy(f): 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by ivyy(f): 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
Lizzy651:

It springs up in discussions (especially when it comes to cheating). He's all about "all men cheat" and all that BS. But he says he's different, that he can never cheat on me bla bla bla (things I want to hear).
Though I haven't caught him cheating.

How is he in general? He's well behaved. Shy.

To People asking me what do I really want.

I came here to table the matter because I know people on here would know a thing or two about alter egos, and would know if it really does define them.

Your alter ego sure as hell defines part of who you are. The only difference is it might not be something easily seen in reality. Its the other part of you that you hide, shy from or you want to be. As long as its comes from you, its also who you are

1 Like

Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by freecocoa(f): 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
Make I hear say this tori no be lie.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by deactivated(f): 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2013
Funny how you guys can figure out the person yet! She gave all the hint possible but ignore ger last hint of romance section, partially through but he is more frequent on other sections.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by coogar: 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2013
ileobatojo: Rotfl! They've been exposed! So all the unnecessary gra gra they do is fake eh?

Coogar, I'm pretty sure it's you, let me catch you yabbing women again in this place! grin tongue

Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
Lmao @ them e-gbeboruns anyway,my suspects are sagamite,190, airforce,coogar or redbenson.

1 Like

Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by dayokanu(m): 12:53am On Nov 20, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ Lol!

Plus, what did she bring to the table? grin

A lot oo. That was key for me.

She brings a lot of intelligence to the table, A lot of academic credentials and a firm believer in both man and woman contributing their equal share to running the house

I guess if you wait long enough God would give everyone what they desire like he did for me

4 Likes

Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by dayokanu(m): 12:54am On Nov 20, 2013
Ujujoan:

Since when

Did she contribute 50 percent of d wedding expenses? grin grin

Our wedding expense was very modest and not backbreaking cos she knew there was more to a marriage than the wedding ceremony.

The ceremony itself was very low key like I want it.

When we have more money we might do a bigger one but for now, common sense prevailed

3 Likes

Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 2:25am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy married life dayokanu.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 3:57am On Nov 20, 2013
coogar:

grin grin grin
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by pretty050(f): 4:39am On Nov 20, 2013
grin I think it's xynerise, and op is his wife. May be wrong sha.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by EfemenaXY: 7:45am On Nov 20, 2013
dayokanu:

A lot oo. That was key for me.

She brings a lot of intelligence to the table, A lot of academic credentials and a firm believer in both man and woman contributing their equal share to running the house

I guess if you wait long enough God would give everyone what they desire like he did for me

True, and Amen to that.

Happy married life, Dayo. smiley
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 20, 2013

5 Likes

Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by pickabeau1: 7:58am On Nov 20, 2013
thats a nice one bro

Happy Married Life Dayo
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by xynerise: 8:06am On Nov 20, 2013
pretty050: grin I think it's xynerise, and op is his wife. May be wrong sha.
You are more than wrong tongue
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 20, 2013
dayokanu:

Our wedding expense was very modest and not backbreaking cos she knew there was more to a marriage than the wedding ceremony.

When we have more money we might do a bigger one but for now, common sense prevailed

Awww Dayo . . . CONGRATS!

He who finds a wife findeth a good thing . . . HML! cool cool
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by jaybee3(m): 8:37am On Nov 20, 2013
I don show
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by jaybee3(m): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2013
chaircover:

LOOOOOOOL grin grin grin
I only ever frequent the romance section na

Law of probability points to you know who
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by ifyalways(f): 8:51am On Nov 20, 2013
dayokanu:

Ori eja feeling funky. cheesy
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 20, 2013
4 pages and no name undecided.

Pls tell us the sheep behaving like a lion make we chop am raw here cheesy grin
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by tellwisdom: 9:04am On Nov 20, 2013
Wetin you wan use tie the Knot...Spanner?? sad
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 20, 2013
Just when I was thinking that OP's guy is Dayo....Bam!!!!Dayo is married!!! shocked,happy married life!!!
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 20, 2013
chaircover: I dont buy all this aler ego stuff

You are who you are and you cant give what you dont have.

"For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he"

@Lizzy, sorry to tell you, but your man has it within him to display that alter ego at any time; Its in there somewhere. What you do behind closed doors when people aren't watching is the real you & not the one you show to the outside world.

. .and no its not a joke or catching fun, because there are so many other better ways of joking and catching fun without having to be nasty about it.

There are some online personalities here on NL that I wouldnt wish on my children even if it later turns out that these online personalities are the pope in real life.

If your heart is pure, then only pureness will come out of your mouth. Truth!

OP,pay attention to this.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 20, 2013
shymexx
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 20, 2013
ifyalways:
Ori eja feeling funky. cheesy

how come you understand yoruba. I always thought you were one those ibos that hated us and blamed us for everything. I got this from your posts on different topics on frontpage. Or are you not ifyalways ?
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by pickabeau1: 9:43am On Nov 20, 2013
^^^lol...
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by princesa(f): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2013
Joshthefirst:
who told you you're not getting any younger ma'am?

instincts sir wink

ivyy:
Your alter ego sure as hell defines part of who you are. The only difference is it might not be something easily seen in reality. Its the other part of you that you hide, shy from or you want to be. As long as its comes from you, its also who you are

hmm, another heart wrenching truth, maybe I was wrong all along, Am one and the same.

Means am truly a cracked young lady embarassed
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by veave(f): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2013
is it mazi? or born2? or sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages Or Disadvantages Of Raising A Child As A Single Parent? / A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet / What Are The Procedures And Processes For Adopting A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.