Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Help!! He's different on nairaland - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! He's different on nairaland (10690 Views)

Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. / Please Help He's Frustrated And I'm Worried He Might Do Something Really Crazy / Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Sunglow: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2013
My advice yo you:Run.Run away from him as fast as you can,for that alter personality of his will surely boil over some day
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by veave(f): 10:44am On Nov 20, 2013
na Mynd_44 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 20, 2013
veave: na Mynd_44 cheesy

Naaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................faaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr from it!
Mynd wld never say any of those things the op mentioned....AT LEAST, NOT ON NAIRALAND!
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Rita30: 11:13am On Nov 20, 2013
Two possibilities; he might be who he is on nairaland just for the fun of it; or it might be a sign of true personality inside.
Solution; left for u to weigh both sides and take ur risk or not. Watever u decide na u sabi.
Advice; life is all about risks
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
I think its Mr Cork grin
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by bluuu: 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
chaircover: I dont buy all this aler ego stuff

You are who you are and you cant give what you dont have.

"For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he"

@Lizzy, sorry to tell you, but your man has it within him to display that alter ego at any time; Its in there somewhere. What you do behind closed doors when people aren't watching is the real you & not the one you show to the outside world.

. .and no its not a joke or catching fun, because there are so many other better ways of joking and catching fun without having to be nasty about it.

There are some online personalities here on NL that I wouldnt wish on my children even if it later turns out that these online personalities are the pope in real life.

If your heart is pure, then only pureness will come out of your mouth. Truth!
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss.he dt has an ear,let him hear
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by nitlad: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
OP, marry the guy chap chap to find out who he really is. . . tongue tongue
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Lizzy651: 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
chaircover: I dont buy all this aler ego stuff

You are who you are and you cant give what you dont have.

"For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he"

@Lizzy, sorry to tell you, but your man has it within him to display that alter ego at any time; Its in there somewhere. What you do behind closed doors when people aren't watching is the real you & not the one you show to the outside world.

. .and no its not a joke or catching fun, because there are so many other better ways of joking and catching fun without having to be nasty about it.

There are some online personalities here on NL that I wouldnt wish on my children even if it later turns out that these online personalities are the pope in real life.

If your heart is pure, then only pureness will come out of your mouth. Truth!

At last, some sanity on the thread. I've been waiting for your comment, chaircover. Thank you all for your inputs.

No Jay-bee it's not you. I don't date married men.

@chaircover; would you still call that online character of his secretive even when he doesn't hide his comments on NL from me?
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Lizzy651: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
nitlad: OP, marry the guy chap chap to find out who he really is. . . tongue tongue

that's what I'm trying to avoid. Marriage is a serious business. I'd prefer him showing his true color now than in marriage.

I don't want to create a sequel to this thread in a few years time.

I know this is crazy but half of me is hoping he messes up (in the real world of course), so then I know what he's about before deciding to take the leap.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
At chaircover, some online characters can be different . Take for example some ppl that comment maybe because their husbands/wives know their username. They just maintain cheesy pretending to be holy.
Meanwhile behind close doors, na dem worse pass.

Some have different usernames, maybe one for business, sports,romance etc...all with different personality . You can never know how far some ppl can go.

OP, he may just be catching fun, you cannot define what fun is to people. People choose their own fun.

1 Like

Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by r231(m): 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
NA ME cheesy grin
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by jaybee3(m): 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
Lizzy651: Hello everyone,

But in the real world, he's my perfect man (well, almost).

Absolutely no point doubting since he is almost your perfect man in the real world

You fell in love with the real him not his online persona

So long as you don't have issues with the real him then quit worrying..

I do hope you've met and spent good quality time with the real him and not just an e-ish
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Tachere: 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
I rily dnt kw why d op is worried. U kw dis guy intoto than any of us, since he's proved to be different from who he is offline, u hv no reason to worry. He's reacting to issues d way he feel or he may just want to sound hard. So relax bt Ilm guessin RR.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Lizzy651: 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
jay bee:

Absolutely no point doubting since he is almost your perfect man in the real world

You fell in love with the real him not his online persona

So long as you don't have issues with the real him then quit worrying..

I do hope you've met and spent good quality time with the real him and not just an e-ish

I "fell in love" with the real him then neglecting what people that knew him online said about him to me. It was a little risk taking then coz it was just dating.

Now it seems like a bigger risk.
I don't want to be worried but I am, coz he's maintained that alter ego since the birth of NL.lol I mean why would anyone live a double life (literally) for that long.

Done ranting. I got something out of the comments. Again, thank you guys.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by dayokanu(m): 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
Akinmail:

how come you understand yoruba. I always thought you were one those ibos that hated us and blamed us for everything. I got this from your posts on different topics on frontpage. Or are you not ifyalways ?

Noo you got it wrong

Ifyalways is a naturalised daughter of Oduduwa, Her best food is black amala
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by dayokanu(m): 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
chaircover: Congrats Dayo & wishing you a happy married life smiley smiley

Ujujoan: Awww Dayo . . . CONGRATS!

He who finds a wife findeth a good thing . . . HML! cool cool

pickabeau1: thats a nice one bro

Happy Married Life Dayo

Thank you all. ooo Nagode, Ese pupo, daalu
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by princesa(f): 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
nitlad:
OP, marry the guy chap chap to find out who he really is. . . tongue tongue

another example here.
This dude is a grumpy middle age man on nl, but off nl he's such a darling...tongue

that's why am still weighting my options grin tongue
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by EfemenaXY: 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
Lizzy651:

I "fell in love" with the real him then neglecting what people that knew him online said about him to me. It was a little risk taking then coz it was just dating.

Now it seems like a bigger risk.
I don't want to be worried but I am, coz he's maintained that alter ego since the birth of NL.lol I mean why would anyone live a double life (literally) for that long.

Done ranting. I got something out of the comments. Again, thank you guys.

So, it's:

~ An old nlander whose been here since the birth of nland. So definitely someone with greater than 20,000 posts...

~ A guy with an alter ego and a strong personality to go with it.

~ Someone whose smart (smarter than you for sure) and you'll never catch him with his pants down grin grin

~ Someone with a good command of English, swears fluently, comes on hard on people - even ladies don't escape his 'whip'

~ He's shy and decent on the outside...

~ He's definitely not a frequent visitor of the Romance Section. That was just a poor attempt at misleading us - didn't work though. Infact, you never should have mentioned that bit of information because you've effectively put the final nail on the coffin - so to speak.

Conclusion: I definitely know for a fact who YOU are, and who HE is... tongue tongue

Lord! I love puzzles! cheesy cheesy
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by EfemenaXY: 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
chaircover:

So what are you doing here on the family section, besides you dont call women Biatches and you dont say that all men cheat.

Youve failed the test. its not you tongue grin

Lol!

Even you too? cheesy cheesy
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by EfemenaXY: 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
^^ True.

Jaybee isn't that crass and neither is Dayo.

Besides, they're both married... cheesy cool
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Lizzy651: 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
Efemena_xy:

So, it's:

~ An old nlander whose been here since the birth of nland. So definitely someone with greater than 20,000 posts...

~ A guy with an alter ego and a strong personality to go with it.

~ Someone whose smart (smarter than you for sure) and you'll never catch him with his pants down grin grin

~ Someone with a good command of English, swears fluently, comes on hard on people - even ladies don't escape his 'whip'

~ He's shy and decent on the outside...

~ He's definitely not a frequent visitor of the Romance Section. That was just a poor attempt at misleading us - didn't work though. Infact, you never should have mentioned that bit of information because you've effectively put the final nail on the coffin - so to speak.

Conclusion: I definitely know for a fact who YOU are, and who HE is... tongue tongue

Lord! I love puzzles! cheesy cheesy

What exactly is tickling your fancy ? Is this your own advice ?

Btw, who am I and who is he ?
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by EfemenaXY: 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
Lizzy651:

What exactly is tickling your fancy ? Is this your own advice ?

Btw, who am I and who is he ?

Send that cheque then I'll tell you what you want to know. grin

On a more serious note, why're you getting hot under the collar? embarassed

I didn't start the riddles here - you did angry angry
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Aw, come on Efe! The woman has given you the go ahead to tell us all the secret. Now spill the beans and stop being greedy! tongue tongue
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Lizzy651: 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
Efemena_xy:

no go ahead, you tell us. Who am I and who is he? Whats the worst that'll if you tell us.

I'm not getting hot under the collar i'm just wondering why you're so excited
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by EfemenaXY: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
ileobatojo:

Aw, come on Efe! The woman has given you the go ahead to tell us all the secret. Now spill the beans and stop being greedy! tongue tongue

What!

And miss out on all that potential earning?? shocked shocked

No way! grin grin

Lizzy651:

no go ahead, you tell us. Who am I and who is he? Whats the worst that'll if you tell us.

I'm not getting hot under the collar i'm just wondering why you're so excited

Exactly!

Shouldn't you be asking yourself that question? You're the one with the secrets, not me - so maybe you can do us all a favour and stop hiding...

Afterall, you're just monikers on nland - so why the big secrecy and drama??
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by EfemenaXY: 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
chaircover: He is viewing the thread now as we speak lipsrsealed

Choi!

You bad eh...nor be small thing! cheesy

***Even CC don crack the code *** angry angry
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by wonlasewonimi: 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2013

Lol I'm not the one. I don't do NL girls wink

Dayokanu congrats mate, say hello to J wink
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2013

Blasted! I must have missed it. People viewing now don't seem to fit the bill!

You ladies are killing me! Especially that money grabbing Efe! Okay, let me give you an iou, you give me the name. We shake hands on the deal.. What say ye?
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dk really got married recently? Congrats dude!
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by ladygogo: 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
congratulations Dayokanu! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages Or Disadvantages Of Raising A Child As A Single Parent? / A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet / What Are The Procedures And Processes For Adopting A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.