Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,530 members, 7,823,310 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat (28283 Views)

"The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Caracta(f): 12:51am On Nov 24, 2013
adexsimply:
worries? go sleep abeg sad

Lol...stop!
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by iceni(f): 1:09am On Nov 24, 2013
Well not only girls but guys too.I. Hve met this guy online. Infact he has added himself to my bbm. "Conversation goes like this " me:hello gd evening .....guy: kk. Me:what is your name ?I'm ...... :I'm from Guyana :GUY ; k. He went on with a series of kkK,s until I asked him if he speaks english . Can any one in their right senses, carry on an intelligent conversation with a person who answers every question with 'k or kk. Some guys are just as boring as these girls. They cannot even discuss the weather if u ask me .only time the speak properly if the wanted u to send visa or money thru western union,( LOL !)
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Oxone(m): 5:19am On Nov 24, 2013
Are u guys still on this?

In as much as I hate sweeping generalization, I'd say the ladies are more guilty of this but u still can't take away the fact that some guys don't know any better & don't just know when to stop.

A good conversation goes beyond words. It also involves watching out for indicators/subtle hint on how the conversation is going. A lady would usually drop these hints when chatting & if you are perceptive, you'll never go wrong. cool

If she's sounding off & uninterested, there may be several reasons for that. Chucking it all up to low IQ is just plain wrong & stupid! it could be that she's not up to it, bad timing, something wrong, or just the simple fact that she's not interested. Learn to read the signs & know when to stop!

And for the ladies, it doesn't really matter who initiates the conversation. People who worry about this are just petty & immature. Its funny how the whole feminist agenda & women equality takes back seat when matters like this comes up grin

If I try to strike up a conversation with any lady & I get the Monosyllabic response, I'll let her be right after I make sure she's fine. If she continues like that subsequently, I'll delete her & move on. You can't win them all & Life is just too short to be encumbered with such nonsense. angry

The best conversations I've had are the ones that ended long before we ran out of things to talk about. cheesy

Ofcourse all of the above doesn't ake away the fact that some people are just plain dumb & stupid. That's what the delete button is good for cool

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by nkwachiabel(m): 6:18am On Nov 24, 2013
8-| ˚°◦hmmm!.. <//>.
_\\_! All dese pple wey hate slip sef. Smh. Wey narrator Laz93 nd adex How una nyt Met wit ade last nyt gringringringrin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by adexsimply(m): 7:04am On Nov 24, 2013
nkwachiabel: 8-| ˚°◦hmmm!.. <//>.
_\\_! All dese pple wey hate slip sef. Smh. Wey narrator Laz93 nd adex How una nyt Met wit ade last nyt gringringringrin
grin grin grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by osasdiddy: 9:33am On Nov 24, 2013
grin ;DThought i was in the same world all alone.Trying to study women behavioural pattern is a life time project.
I used to ponder abt such chats alot until i accepted the theory above. ;
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by nkwachiabel(m): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2013
osasdiddy: grin ;DThought i was in the same world all alone.Trying to study women behavioural pattern is a life time project.
which theory abeg
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by jessepearl(m): 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2013
muse4blue: Walahi, i thot am d only one experiencing such... Even some will later ask why you dont like chatting wif dem.
i also tot same...
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Sanguine(f): 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
Oxone: Are u guys still on this?

In as much as I hate sweeping generalization, I'd say the ladies are more guilty of this but u still can't take away the fact that some guys don't know any better & don't just know when to stop.

A good conversation goes beyond words. It also involves watching out for indicators/subtle hint on how the conversation is going. A lady would usually drop these hints when chatting & if you are perceptive, you'll never go wrong. cool

If she's sounding off & uninterested, there may be several reasons for that. Chucking it all up to low IQ is just plain wrong & stupid! it could be that she's not up to it, bad timing, something wrong, or just the simple fact that she's not interested. Learn to read the signs & know when to stop!

And for the ladies, it doesn't really matter who initiates the conversation. People who worry about this are just petty & immature. Its funny how the whole feminist agenda & women equality takes back seat when matters like this comes up grin

If I try to strike up a conversation with any lady & I get the Monosyllabic response, I'll let her be right after I make sure she's fine. If she continues like that subsequently, I'll delete her & move on. You can't win them all & Life is just too short to be encumbered with such nonsense. angry

The best conversations I've had are the ones that ended long before we ran out of things to talk about. cheesy

Ofcourse all of the above doesn't ake away the fact that some people are just plain dumb & stupid. That's what the delete button is good for cool

ait. grin grin tongue.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Faith93: 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
I have miss guys too much.what is man and girl doinn to chat .hope imppprove dey for it..I see the man annd girl is befriendin eachonda
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Faith93: 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2013
osasdiddy: grin ;DThought i was in the same world all alone.Trying to study women behavioural pattern is a life time project.
is no dat.girls is busy or cokking food.bt leave chat onn for fone in nairalland.bt if she no busy she have time
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 25, 2013
caseless: *frowns*
what's dat?

Aijuju.. ngwa jukwam ozo
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 25, 2013
Truckpusher: You see person wey her name na Oh! why? cheesy yet you still dey follow her talk normal? grin

Your name is quite interesting for a normal person too... Dont u think?
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by coolest01(m): 2:22am On Nov 25, 2013
a typical naija girl expects a man to do all the work... Including keeping a convo... They don't put in any effort to wanna make the conversation interesting... Ure just one out of the thousands of guys they are chatting with... And in the end, they feel they are doing the guy a favour for actually chatting with them. . Terrible mentality
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by coolest01(m): 2:35am On Nov 25, 2013
Slasha!:

U're absolutely right. But, most of the time it's someone that u don't wanna chat with, looking at the dumb status update alone,not as if they will even spell correctly. I normally maintain the flow or change tempo like you said if it's a reasonable chat.
oya maintain flow wiv me naw...7BB5AA4B wink
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Caseless: 2:40am On Nov 25, 2013
Ohwhy:

Aijuju.. ngwa jukwam ozo
i did not get u. translate pls.....
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 25, 2013
caseless: i did not get u. translate pls.....

Ask truck pusher.. He's a really good translator
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Caseless: 3:01am On Nov 25, 2013
Sanguine:

ait. grin grin tongue.
sharrrrraaaaap!
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Caseless: 3:05am On Nov 25, 2013
Ohwhy:

and what's not normal about d name, those truckpushers, are they not human 'beings'?
*yawns*
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 3:34am On Nov 25, 2013
caseless: and what's not normal about d name, those truckpushers, are they human 'beings'?
*yawns*

Aijuju number 2. You know u are full of aijuju. I wonder when you became truckpusher's mouthpiece.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Faith93: 6:34am On Nov 25, 2013
coolest01: a typical naija girl expects a man to do all the work... Including keeping a convo... They don't put in any effort to wanna make the conversation interesting... Ure just one out of the thousands of guys they are chatting with... And in the end, they feel they are doing the guy a favour for actually chatting with them. . Terrible mentality
by actually chatting with Dem nd nt "for"
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Caseless: 8:10am On Nov 25, 2013
Ohwhy:

Aijuju number 2. You know u are full of aijuju. I wonder when you became truckpusher's mouthpiece.
aijuju, u must translate.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by toms55(m): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2013
Mahkis: Hmmm,,,,,, hope am writin on de right plc cox am kinda new here. Is der Ntin like f1(help) for new users? am like goin madt tryin to figure everytin all by myself ............ Well abuh de topic, '' if u fink she isn't fun,or doesn't no Hw to chat. U too can make de chat fun like crazy by bringing up interesting nd intelligent topics nt always asking question asif nah exam hall abi who wants to be a millionaire una dy. It a chat, make HA fel @ home
What if u raise an interesting topic nd the only reply u get is "Ok"
E.g Boy:: I had fun at that party
Girl:: OK
So whatelse? undecided
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by coolest01(m): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2013
Faith93: by actually chatting with Dem nd nt "for"
thanks for the correction
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by dmcdad: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ohwhy:

So the average truck-pusher out there ain't normal?
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by ChiSun27(m): 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
Me I dey tell the person sharp sharp...if I manage to withstand their boring chit chats for 2 days...the next day I go just tell the person sey I know dey njoy ha chats...and from dia...no more serz chats.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Blakjewelry(m): 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
I have learnt my lesson i only chat with white chicks or black americans.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
dmcdad:
So the average truck-pusher out there ain't normal?

Hey! Dont put words in my mouth na. All d'truckpushers are normal cos they are really truckpushers... Dis wan is a wanna be truckpusher grin which is abnormally normal. He started it first, let him come and defend himself, abi una be him mama.. undecided
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Truckpusher(m): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ohwhy:

Hey! Dont put words in my mouth na. All d'truckpushers are normal cos they are really truckpushers... Dis wan is a wanna be truckpusher grin which is abnormally normal. He started it first, let him come and defend himself, abi una be him mama.. undecided
This ugly girl with over ripe pimples ,you no go leave me alone? undecided

Are you looking for some bananas?.....oya identify your selling point cheesy
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Truckpusher(m): 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
Faith93: is no dat.girls is busy or cokking food.bt leave chat onn for fone in nairalland.bt if she no busy she have time
Wetin this alien dey find for NL? undecided grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
Truckpusher: This ugly girl with over ripe pimples ,you no go leave me alone? undecided

Are you looking for some bananas?.....oya identify your selling point cheesy

Fineboy with no pimples, i hold you?
Are u looking for oranges?
Wetin u find go my overripe pimples?
Smh undecided
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Faith93: 12:01am On Nov 26, 2013
Truckpusher: Wetin this alien dey find for NL? undecided grin
please stope I dnt know fault I have here bt give me chance to chat for you ppoeple post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

My Sisters' Prewedding Photo Shot / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.