Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,088 members, 7,953,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat (28756 Views)

"The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Truckpusher(m): 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
Faith93: no he did not long for when I come back frm the work of marning.as I bath I chat smoll wit u poeple.
Smoking and Nairaland no dey go together sha

meanwhile meet us here make we interview you small . https://www.nairaland.com/967122/romance-sections-off-topic-chat/2380#19814857
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 27, 2013
caseless: cheesy cheesy cheesy....na old bois we be.

A man is never old
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 27, 2013
Truckpusher: Nwanem owu gini? ihi ahu on'e megi touch touch? cheesy

oya bia ka mmetu gi aka tongue

Biko hapum aka. Owu by force? Gini ka ina cho na profile. Ina fu uzor, ina kpom obele nwa.. Imali onwa onne mbu? undecided
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Caseless: 4:13am On Nov 27, 2013
Ohwhy:

A man is never old
brilliant! cool

*cuddles*
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by onegig(m): 9:39am On Nov 27, 2013
You give me those mono syllabic words i ignore you. I am a very good communicator but communication shouldm't be the effort of just one person. Its a two way thing so why would i have to be the one initiating things and doing the talking and you keep giving me those K, yes, no answers?
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by dmcdad: 9:50am On Nov 27, 2013
onegig: You give me those mono syllabic words i ignore you. I am a very good communicator but communication shouldm't be the effort of just one person. Its a two way thing so why would i have to be the one initiating things and doing the talking and you keep giving me those K, yes, no answers?
That's the frustrating thing...
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by bukatyne(f): 11:45am On Nov 27, 2013
Slasha!:

U're absolutely right. But, most of the time it's someone that u don't wanna chat with, looking at the dumb status update alone,not as if they will even spell correctly. I normally maintain the flow or change tempo like you said if it's a reasonable chat.

How will someone who you consider uninteresting have your pin or number?
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Agybabe(f): 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
Pastor Aji:

Sometimes if i ask them do you have questions... they will say [size=26pt]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/size]
that was just to kick you out
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Agybabe(f): 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
Arsenate: no actually most of u are just dumb upstairs with nothing to offer. now I would have completely agreed with your above assertion if it's only a few naija guys that have experienced such rude backward attitude. but going by this thread and some others I have come across on nl, close to 90% have had such bad experience. 90% of naija guys can't be boring or ugly.
I still maintain that u ladies are just not smart enough to initiate and maintain a simple convo.
I pity my naija guys. stuck with y'all
not all girls o
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Slasha1(f): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
bukatyne:

How will someone who you consider uninteresting have your pin or number?
It happens, mostly when friends share you with their friends. Definitely not on whatsapp cos it's strictly people I know.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Chitexs250(m): 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
idnoble135: And then there are ladies who always reply you with one word.
Only God ever truly understands women.

Only GOD truly understands women.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by njuwo(m): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
Chitexs250:

Only GOD truly understands women.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
True mouth exercising.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Obidikejr(m): 11:44pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ohwhy: Are u kidding me? Do u know how many friends she's got on her list? How many chats ongoing at DAT point in time? Do u know whether shes a fast Typer or slow? Do u know if she's a very busy person and replies quickly so she can continue her work? Ask urself dis questions... Never judge without knowing. Never delete without asking or u may end up missing out on a destined friend, soulmate or wife.

90% of guys re complaining, u cant tell me all the gurls are busy at the same time. *bw I usually get d cold chats once in a blue moon Sha...but seriously it pisses.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Obidikejr(m): 12:22am On Dec 26, 2013
jmoore: Some are lazy to type the "hi" in full. They prefer "i"
Here is how I deal with them

Girl: i
Jmoore: j
Girl: meaning?
Jmoore: I thought we are reciting A B C D.......

This got me cracking. haha
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by JadeWilliam(f): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
Nice thread.So funny

As a lady;Let me chip in somthng here.
Ladies don't only do those boring-cold replies 2guys alone.They also do it 2their fellow women.

There're som ppl (female friends) i had on my bb&whatsapp back then;wen i try 2chat them up probably havn't pinged with dem 4a while&i hav dis gist dat I want 2share,wen they change their dp;i'l knw they're on line.D conversation wil go lik dis:

Me: Hi Jane,what's up?
Jane: fine
Me: Longest tym
Jane: Ya
Me: How's work?
Jane: Fine
Me: U sef,u no dey holla at me again
Jane: kk (is ok d right reply? Seriously?)
Me: Wen last did u c Linda?
Jane: Can't rememba
Me:Guess who I ran in2 at d airport?
No response
Me: Are u ok? Dis one u'r sounding lik dis?
Jane: I'm ok

U c how d conversation is going? Dry&uninteresting lik havin a body language dat says "not interested in chattin wit u or I don't care".
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by JadeWilliam(f): 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
Som chicks ar just lik dat.I knw d category of my frnds dat I place there so I don't even bother chattin wit dem.Wen they ping me,I'l tel dem dat I'l cal dem (so dat wen they'v got nothing 2say,I hang up).

Somtyms its d mood.I don't do dat 2ppl.Rather,I'l tel u dat I'm in d middle of somthng dat I'l ping u wen I'm less busy cos I lov 2treat ppl d way they'l lik 2b treated too.

It was lik dat wit lots of ppl even my own sister&som of my cousins can b annoyin on ping.There're ppl I had on my bb&whatsapp dat for months,I don't yarn wit dem.As long as they change their dp,I'l knw they're ok&d ones dat don't change their dp for ova 3mths,I'l knw they'v changed bb/pin or somthng so I delete dem.Anyway I said bye-bye to pinging wen I misplace my bb.I just cal relevant ppl&ppl dat c me as relevant cal me.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by JadeWilliam(f): 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
In my mind,I believe som chicks feel intimidated by certain pings frm their frnds cos there're som ppl dat u'l b chatting wit&they'l b bragging dat they just cam back frm d bahamas&they did dis shopping&dat shopping or dat their boo bought dem dis or surpriced dem wit dis&dat.

So I believe dat there ar som category of ppl dat they chat freely wit.Just an observation
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Theophinio(m): 3:07pm On May 24, 2015
jmoore:
Some are lazy to type the "hi" in full. They prefer "i"
Here is how I deal with them

Girl: i
Jmoore: j
Girl: meaning?
Jmoore: I thought we are reciting A B C D.......

Lol!
Naso bro, lausy boring girls

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

My Traditional Marriage Pics / After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.