Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat (28281 Views)

"The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by nellaluv(f): 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
jmoore: Some are lazy to type the "hi" in full. They prefer "i"
Here is how I deal with them

Girl: i
Jmoore: j
Girl: meaning?
Jmoore: I thought we are reciting A B C D.......

I'm choking here guys grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Slasha1(f): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
Abegii! Not only girls. Some guys can be so annoying as well. E.g
Boy:Hi
Girl: hello
Boy: how are you?
Girl: I'm fine thanks and you?
Boy: Fine. So how's everything?
Girl: Very fine,We thank God!
Boy: K,How was your night?
Girl: T'was good.
Boy: that's cool. So,hope yu are good?
I'm not just making this up o,typical example of chats some silly guys start.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Danhumprey: 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
Iaz93: . Bro, we together! gringrin
Lol...........even you? grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Danhumprey: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
jmoore: Some are lazy to type the "hi" in full. They prefer "i"
Here is how I deal with them

Girl: i
Jmoore: j
Girl: meaning?
Jmoore: I thought we are reciting A B C D.......

LWKMD.................bro,don't kill me with laugh . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Johnjnr(m): 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
k, i, kul, me 2, yap, hmm, = delete
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Danhumprey: 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
Slasha!:
What is wrong and annoying here, biko? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Slasha1(f): 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
Danhumprey: What is wrong and annoying here, biko? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
The answer to every question they ask is just fine,fine,fine,even include how far? Sup and others. Not like they av anything to say,conversations like that normally ends with a k
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Slasha1(f): 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
John.jnr:
k, i, kul, me 2, yap, hmm, = delete
Bros,you mean if someone writes Yap for u,u'll delete? Haba!
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Johnjnr(m): 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
[quote author=Slasha!]
i. K, me 2, yap, hmm in sequence.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannylux: 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
Mubby4luv: I hardly keep frds especially females bcoz ov ol dis shi*ts. I can easily loose ma cool and make u feel bad da moment u remember ma name.

undecided

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Slasha1(f): 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
[quote author=John.jnr][/quote] Oh! Alright
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by RAPMAN02(m): 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
wats wrong in there??
Slasha!:
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by bukatyne(f): 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
Slasha!:

The answer to every question they ask is just fine,fine,fine,even include how far? Sup and others. Not like they av anything to say,conversations like that normally ends with a k
j

No rule says a guy must always start or maintain the flow of a conversation. You can change the tempo if you are not satisfied.

A simple what does your job entail/what is your course about works wonders.

Also ask a guy after his welfare like how are you etc. When he does same

4 Likes

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Iaz93: 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
Danhumprey: Lol...........even you? grin
Bro, I don jam some kyn cold girls oh... No matter how hard you try, they'd never flow with you. I no dey like doz kyn girls.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Iaz93: 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
The thing is some girls can't even type properly. They want me to grow gray hair trying to read their useless shorthand. Chai!!! embarassed

Lol! I just remembered this particular girl, I asked how she was and she typed : M k n U undecided
I was lost!

....but some of them are really good. Ask them about their day, and they'll engage youwink they'll give you details and on and on.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
Iaz93: The thing is some girls can't even type properly. They want me to grow grey hair trying to read their useless shorthand. Chai!!! embarassed

Lol! I just remembered this particular girl, I asked how she was and she typed : M k n U undecided
I was lost!
lol dude. True talk evry1. D truth is i dnt disturb myself again. I was chattn with a gal, nd she was gvinin me all dt K sh.it. D next tyn i told her was 'i fynd it hard chattn with u' she asked y. I replied dt she was boring. Omo the gal changed her ways shap shap

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by mspee(f): 11:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
lol. k
tongue
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Iaz93: 11:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
screenagerjoe: lol dude. True talk evry1. D truth is i dnt disturb myself again. I was chattn with a gal, nd she was gvinin me all dt K sh.it. D next tyn i told her was 'i fynd it hard chattn with u' she asked y. I replied dt she was boring. Omo the gal changed her ways shap shap
I will try out your style. gringrin If I see she's boring, I'd tell her straight. grincheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Iaz93: 11:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
ms_pee: lol. k
tongue
see one here oh undecided
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by ivyy(f): 11:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
Its simple really, it means shez just not interested in the frienship platonic or not.
I for one can't chat with my friends or pals that way. Itz great as u guyz delete sharply cause once shez not interested the k, yup sup,y etc wil continue.

why even bother and continue to waste time ?The reason why 90% of guys experience this behaviour from the ladies,is cause guyz basically do more of the wooing

I agree that some girls may go too far just trying to play safe so she doesn't come across as cheap. But at the same time, I know for sure that there are ways to engage in a good conversation without coming across as cheap or clingy.

long story short,girls who go dry during a conversation for no reason are just plain silly.

I'd just have to maintain that 80% of girls that go monosylabic during a conversation, do so cause they are just not interested. A picture could be the turn off, grammar or even mode of conversation.

4 Likes

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by UyiIredia(m): 12:45am On Nov 23, 2013
RAPMAN02: me self don dey sense am.........they would make u ask all the questions in this world but they wnt ask in return

as in . . . very on point. The thing dey tire me sef and I might as well tell my friend. HTF do you expect a friendship to run if we can't even hold a talk, moreso if you are passive in that regard. Not that I can't be longsuffering tho' but I won't be a 'there until when you need me friend' forever.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Prymestrr(m): 1:17am On Nov 23, 2013
Slasha!:
Dtz coming from a guy who lacks flow ma dear... But! Girls can act so reta.rded somtymz dt a guy might wonder if dtz a common fault God blessed dem wit.
D funny part of it is dt those kynda dumb foolish girls would still be d 1s bombarding me wit friends request especially on Facebook n wen I accept n tend 2 strike off a convo... Come see GOBE... U go chat sotee pick up lines go finish 4 ur mouth n u ll be forced 2 venture in2 personal regions which is quite improper 4 strangers. @tymz i get tired of logging on 2 social media.
Diz is actually d reason why i like NL alot coz here,... U don't have 2 worry about making a chat interesting while some SHAWAHMAH loving empty headed girl keeps frustrating ur efforts with "kk", "lol", "yes", "no", "brb"... 4 christsake are girls cursed 2 be monosyllabic on net... If u are with dem in person, dey won't hesitate 2 talk ur eardrums out.
Diz dayz... If i go through my old chat on any social platform n i find more than 5 monosyllables... UNFRIEND button immediately.
Besides... I now stick 2 chatting with well known female friends who can neva bore me with such n when dey tend 2 digress... I sound a note of warning like... IMMEDIATELY!
still prefer NL tho... When bored just pick an argument with any1 n u r gud 2 go 4 d daygrin

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Odunharry(m): 1:43am On Nov 23, 2013
chai....why do some ladies do this...some are dry as ijebu garri and dy wl allow u do all d talking...

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by sagytariusTM1: 2:29am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 23, 2013
Are u kidding me? Do u know how many friends she's got on her list? How many chats ongoing at DAT point in time? Do u know whether shes a fast Typer or slow? Do u know if she's a very busy person and replies quickly so she can continue her work? Ask urself dis questions... Never judge without knowing. Never delete without asking or u may end up missing out on a destined friend, soulmate or wife.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Slasha1(f): 2:58am On Nov 23, 2013
bukatyne: j

No rule says a guy must always start or maintain the flow of a conversation. You can change the tempo if you are not satisfied.

A simple what does your job entail/what is your course about works wonders.

Also ask a guy after his welfare like how are you etc. When he does same
U're absolutely right. But, most of the time it's someone that u don't wanna chat with, looking at the dumb status update alone,not as if they will even spell correctly. I normally maintain the flow or change tempo like you said if it's a reasonable chat.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Prymestrr(m): 3:13am On Nov 23, 2013
Ohwhy: Are u kidding me? Do u know how many friends she's got on her list? How many chats ongoing at DAT point in time? Do u know whether shes a fast Typer or slow? Do u know if she's a very busy person and replies quickly so she can continue her work? Ask urself dis questions... Never judge without knowing. Never delete without asking or u may end up missing out on a destined friend, soulmate or wife.
Hmmmmm... 2 answer ur questions
1...her friends list doesn't matter coz u r on dt list just like she's on urs *not u o*
2...she can v a million n 1 chats going on simultaneously just lyk i v as well, doesn't mean i neglected her or d odas even when i v got many more interesting chats going on compared 2 hers.
3...being fast or slow in typing doesn't excuse shallow sense of communication. Being quick 2 reply with a "k" 2 every line i put forward gives off d empty n boring vibes about her unlike being slow, hence taking her tym 2 tnk of somtin gud 2 type so as 2 make 4 an interesting chat.
4...Very busy doing wat online abeg Looking @ her list of active friends n hoping som1 will chat her up so dt she can chat dem down Or maybe just reading every status update dey post eh.
My dear... We v bin asking dis questions 4 a long tym but no gainful responses have been forthcoming.
Ladies just need 2 revise n adjust der orientations abeg... Dey r out of date even ARCHAIC.. #IMHO#

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Slasha1(f): 3:25am On Nov 23, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

Dtz coming from a guy who lacks flow ma dear... But! Girls can act so reta.rded somtymz dt a guy might wonder if dtz a common fault God blessed dem wit.
D funny part of it is dt those kynda dumb foolish girls would still be d 1s bombarding me wit friends request especially on Facebook n wen I accept n tend 2 strike off a convo... Come see GOBE... U go chat sotee pick up lines go finish 4 ur mouth n u ll be forced 2 venture in2 personal regions which is quite improper 4 strangers. @tymz i get tired of logging on 2 social media.
Diz is actually d reason why i like NL alot coz here,... U don't have 2 worry about making a chat interesting while some SHAWAHMAH loving empty headed girl keeps frustrating ur efforts with "kk", "lol", "yes", "no", "brb"... 4 christsake are girls cursed 2 be monosyllabic on net... If u are with dem in person, dey won't hesitate 2 talk ur eardrums out.
Diz dayz... If i go through my old chat on any social platform n i find more than 5 monosyllables... UNFRIEND button immediately.
Besides... I now stick 2 chatting with well know female friends who can neva bore me with such n when dey tend 2 digress... I sound a note of warning like... IMMEDIATELY!
still prefer NL tho... When bored just pick an argument with any1 n u r gud 2 go 4 d daygrin
lol.. Reminds me of a girl that sent my bro a request. She couldn't make a single sentence,it's either she writes "Ha" on a line and "fa"(how far) on another line or "i" many times between chat evn replied "how are you" with a k.

The reason why most girls reply with monosyllabic words is that they've got so many people on their list,and to them ur chat isn't that important. Guys hardly do that I agree,but when it comes to a matter of dumb chats,it's not a matter of which gender
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Prymestrr(m): 3:38am On Nov 23, 2013
Slasha!:

lol.. Reminds me of a girl that sent my bro a request. She couldn't make a single sentence,it's either she writes "Ha" on a line and "fa"(how far) on another line or "i" many times between chat evn replied "how are you" with a k.

The reason why most girls reply with monosyllabic words is that they've got so many people on their list,and to them ur chat isn't that important. Guys hardly do that I agree,but when it comes to a matter of dumb chats,it's not a matter of which gender
Hehehehe... I count myself lucky compared 2 ur bro joor... He did hit a concrete wall wit dt girl.
Even if a chat isn't interesting 2 a girl couldn't she shoo off d dude in a more civil manner other dan playing d dumbas$
If dtz d case imagine how many boring chat we guys v 2 suffer on a daily basis yet we still go out of our way 2 change d tempo n make it interesting. I agree dt dumb chats are not exclusive 2 d female gender but... U girls v d major cases compared 2 guys.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by RAPMAN02(m): 5:03am On Nov 23, 2013
brov, I think its only nigerian girls dah do the sruff oo, cuz I av white girls on my bbm contact......before u say a they av reached d
Pryme-st*rr:

Besides... I now stick 2 chatting with well known female friends who can neva bore me with such n when dey tend 2 digress... I sound a note of warning like... IMMEDIATELY!
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Miner13: 5:24am On Nov 23, 2013
Boyz ar nt smiling!

END TIME CHAT
BEWARE!!! grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 23, 2013
*Modified*itz too early 4 me start...@d comments..waheva#peace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

My Sisters' Prewedding Photo Shot / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.