Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

G7 Governors Joins APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G7 Governors Joins APC (49484 Views)

Lamido Names Streets After ‘G7-Governors’ / BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! / Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by mbulela: 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
stevedure: . Atleast let the president have peace and concentrate, while mapping out strategies to win, come 2015!
That is the only thing he is good at. Clueless inept man that will be unable to organise a simple piss-up in a brewery,if given the chance.

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Shine1177: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
Now Amaechi's Problem Continue (APC) a$$ will start to swallow pepper henceforth.
#TeamFreshAir.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Ayanko(m): 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
seriousspy: I don't
think anyone was under any illusion about the intentions of these
governors. At the end of the day, we hope this would be for the
advancement of the country, but somehow I doubt it...

Change of party will not change thier behaivor. Even if SNAKE change skin SNAKE nah SNAKE.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by morningsta(m): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
Thank God. now we can have some peace I guess? I am however worried that APC is not diferent from PDP by any standard.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by yorke1: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
Pennywise:

I am completely apolitical but I have no problem identifying a stewpeed comment when I see one. What have you, a southerner to show for the rudderless, confused government of Jonathan save for endless financial scandal with overwhelming theft of public funds never witnessed in the history of this country.

You must be very stuppppid to have typed the above comment. What do you know about the history of financial misappropriation of this country. Do you know how much IBB, Abacha, Buhari, Abubakar and co looted? You can't take away sentiment when it comes to politics in Nigeria. Let the first south-south man complete his tenure peacefully for 8 years. Is that too hard to ask? Buhari had his chance and i still don't know what he forgot in Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
take dat: When will ordinary Nigerians set aside their differences and unite to fight our common enemy, our thieving political class who have increasingly drained the vitality out of us and who have not offered Nigeria any tonic for greatness?

The only good from this merger is that our democracy is gradually evolving. Nigerians should either join a party or form a new one instead of waiting for an elusive deliverer in the mold of the biblical Moses. No real changes can be made outside of the political arena.

Well said Sir.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by homesteady(m): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
grin grin progressives indeed! grin
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Okikiade(m): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
Philosophical Politics requires deep thinking of the highest order to understand where this might end up at! Thesis to Anti-thesis will end up reaching the point of Synthesis! Power to the people soon!
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Be deceiving yourself. You don't need to decamp to vote against PDP at NASS.

grin grin grin Desperation is making most of them to mis-yearn. Even those patting themselves on the back here knows that this development has just added to the headache of the President.

PDP has become too docile and incompetent simply because there is not strong opposition.....

2 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Dannylux: 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
A half rotten tomato is a rotten tomato.
Now what would APC brag about now they've soiled
themselves with the so called corrupt leaders?
No wise Nigerian would vote APC in power. They
are now what they fight.
Bloody hypocrites!!
We better vote in the devil we know than the devil
angel we don't know.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Raxz(m): 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
A big congratulations to PDP family. Nw tht the enemies hv finally pack and leave the party will hv all the time on earth to restrategise ahead of 2015. Mr president nw hv direct and a free way ticket to 2015 tanks to Gv-7. PDP 2015 primary ticket is sure for GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Come 2015, Rivers State is going back to PDP!!!! I need to join Nyesom Wike's GDIcheesycheesy. He needs more foot soldiers now

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by yorke1: 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ile-Ife:

shove that emotional bullsh1t up your behind. GEJ is lacks the will to lead, he is corrupt and he aides and abate looting, simple. The only time he behaves like a President is when they tell him no second term.

And you are not corrupt, right?
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by tyson99(m): 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Joker of the century!
He resemble gordon abi ?.....come 2015 wey Jonathan go pack hin load come ur family house

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by faamo419: 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
yorke1: Ameachi is going to regret this! ganging up with the Northerner to unseat your brother. They have ruled for so many years with nothing to show for it. And you believe Buhari to perform magic now, wake up Ameachi the dreamer! Tinubu and Buhari only need your money for the forthcoming election. be wise!

U be pdp abi .... Wetin una don do for this country ... U beta let apc change dis country for good..
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by shark2last(m): 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
the implication is that APC now has 18 states, PDP with 16, LP 1 and APGA 1. Now tell me who is the minority?
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by texaco1: 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
this calls for a celebration. now more trouble for apc .it is time to give apc some few people to worry about and some people to keep them busy grin grin grin grin
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by ckkris: 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
israel007: [size=15pt]In one statement: GEJ till 2019; NOT NEGOTIABLE[/size]
PDP primaries will now be a grand carnival.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
GEJ is regretting now.

2 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by chi4ik(m): 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
I just pity Amechi because He will b used $ dumped. Silly U Amechi..
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by alaoeri: 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
Lagos + Kano + Ph against GEJ, he will definitely hear am, GEJ will now know that 2015 will not be anyway easy.

2 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by bbz93(m): 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
yorke1: Ameachi is going to regret this! ganging up with the Northerner to unseat your brother. They have ruled for so many years with nothing to show for it. And you believe Buhari to perform magic now, wake up Ameachi the dreamer! Tinubu and Buhari only need your money for the forthcoming election. be wise!

To God who made me, Amaechi is never going to regret this.....After all, APC is a northern muslim party, right? i think thats why Bisi Akande is heading it....Lmao
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Ayekotoo(m): 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
Built2last: APC, The internet party is rebranding. simply put, an old wine in a new bottle. same thaste same worries.

As they have joined APC, permit me to say that they are now corrupt free and progressives.

I pity the Nigerian populace. 2015 Election is now between south south and south east versus south west and north.

lets see how it plays out.
why can't you bigot just shut your stinking mouth? must you play divisive political game every time? There are westerns and Northerns in PDP as long as its a nigerian party likewise other parties. So stop this primordial sentiment.

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by BlackHuman(m): 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
You all can say whatever u want to console yourselves. The fact is; this makes APC a stronger party....there's strenght in numbers and APC is truly now a national party....u ibos had better come on onboard quick. And dump dat APGA idea....because that APGA kite is never gonna fly.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
shark2last: the implication is that APC now has 18 states, PDP with 16, LP 1 and APGA 1. Now tell me who is the minority?
remember they said 5 more governors are to join npdp. Lets expect them in apc as pdp dwindles.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by bakynes(m): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
SW+Core North Vs SS+SE with MB votes shared btw both parties.
Note* No president in Nigeria can be relected in a free and fair election without the North supporting him due to their population. The last election, we saw the whole South United that made Jonathan the President today. With the SW backing out, Surely Jonathan cannot win a free and fair election,his available option which I foresee in 2015 is outright rigging of the elections and use of the Military Power. But again one will wonder if possibly the miliatry will disobey orders from the president, let's also remember the chief of Army staff is from the SE. Brace yourselves pple for a bloody 2015.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by chenu(m): 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
Italiano1: Now GEJ, PDP and all their supporters can now learn how politics is played. Politics is not about noise-making or gloating over your enemies, it requires planning, thinking outside of the box and building bridges.

GEJ in his all his daft glory tried to call the bluff of a powerful bloc and now it has come back to hunt him- watch how others will start decamping to the winning side. Goodbye to Goodluck Jonathan in 2015- you wont be missed.
who give u dat weed?
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by jeffizy(m): 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2013

Oh! Plsss! Stop taking flaggyl for Amaechi's running stomach.
He is a matured man and as such can handle the fall-out.
Brother wey humilate am in his own state!
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
Finally!

And NEXT....the battle shifts to NASS/SHA

Hmmnn..........2015 will surely be very very interesting! cool
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
alaoeri: Lagos + Kano + Ph GEL 'll hear am, GEJ will now know that 2015 will not be anyway easy.

No President can become the elected President of Nigeria by losing in Lagos...Kano and Rivers.

GEJ can't have Lagos nor Kano for certain with this development...Rivers is not 100% in the kitty either.

I wonder why some people think that winning the primary of PDP now is sure bet....
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by ckkris: 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

grin grin grin Desperation is making most of them to mis-yearn. Even those patting themselves on the back here knows that this development has just added to the headache of the President.

PDP has become too docile and incompetent simply because there is not strong opposition.....
All the former rogue PDP governors are now holy, angelic progreThieves.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by duerap: 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
Good move by the rebellious governors from PDP. This has long being the expectation from lots of Nigerians. Let APC and PDP go to the battle field and show their muscles, strength and political acumen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) / SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security / Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.