Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? (35759 Views)

Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? / One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
It would be completely senseless to compare DC heroes to those of Marvel's. DC heroes are ridiculously overpowered. I mean Superman is a joke of a hero.

Basing my opinion on the more rational Marvel Heroes, I would say that the strongest heroes ( more like Anti-Heroes) are Deadpool and the Silversurfer.

Deadpool can literally not die even if you behead him.

The Silver Surfer easily outmatches all of the Fantastic Four battling him together and the Fantastic Four are some of the strongest in the marvel universe.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
If its strenght for strength and pound for pound then it's definitely HULK,that dude is vicious and doesn't tap out...I just can't shout
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by samistry(m): 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

No..

What show?!
nope characters who could take other peoples abilities long long before ur peter petrelli came to be
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by chessguru1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
NARUTO!!! grin
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by henryvirus(m): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
I'ld say Thor cuz not even Hulk could lift his hammer. Hancock;dt guy z incredible(call me asshole one more tym). Den man of Steel(strong too).Also Green lantern is strong.......lets talk of physical strength nt scientific or wateva Hulk z d king of dem all. But i lyk Thor better.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Donmichaelz(m): 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
he has superrr powerrrrr buut an ordinary kid........ Ben 10
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by LilBRightTMc(m): 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
The strongest super hero that lives in the movies is AVATAR the last airbender and eqonox from batman but are just there to keep balance between evil and good and can't die (at least eqonox) if AVATAR dies he gets reborn
That's my opinion
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
henryvirus: I'ld say Thor cuz not even Hulk could lift his hammer. Hancock;dt guy z incredible(call me asshole one more tym). Den man of Steel(strong too).Also Green lantern is strong.......lets talk of physical strength nt scientific or wateva Hulk z d king of dem all. But i lyk Thor better.

Hulk did lift Thor's hammer once,matter of fact I think he broke thor's wrist in the process,left him for dead
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by LilBRightTMc(m): 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
Before I forget BEN 10 is one of em
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by CertifiedFreak(m): 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
Totally dig that Rogue chiq with her Peter Petrellie'sque abilities... She could transform into whatever superhero she wants and make use of their abilities for that duration.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Michyeddy(f): 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
I would have said Superman buh i could just wear kryptonite head to toe..thor,i would take his hammer away from him..hulk,seduce him so he won't get angry...but Batman..i take away his weapons,his gadgets,..he still got his wits with him...n finish u.so my take is on BATMAN
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by AlphaMaximus(m): 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2013

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by JbravoAdodger(m): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
The strongest superhero is God
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by iamdutch: 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
JbravoAdodger: The strongest superhero is God
cm'on dude! don't be a buzz kill....

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
grin :DDon't underestimate sango and ifa ;DDon't underestimate sango and ifa
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by KELVINXY: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
Kratos:i call him The God Of Rage

Dante:dis demigod will sweet talk you while fighting & d best part is that he Never dies.

Sila:my bad man with attitude.he is not a hero but I luv his abilities
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by TheLastNazgul(m): 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dannylux:

This makes me wonder why Valhalla is called "City of the gods" if Odin was the only god there.
Asgard is the city of the gods.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Waspy(m): 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
Maybe there should be a Geeks/Jerks section on Nairaland afterall
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by iamdutch: 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
Its obviously the man of steel! The dude is indestructible...Tho hulk too is pretty strong.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by decepticos(m): 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
Bandit C.:
It would be completely senseless to compare DC heroes to those of Marvel's. DC heroes are ridiculously overpowered. I mean Superman is a joke of a hero.

Basing my opinion on the more rational Marvel Heroes, I would say that the strongest heroes ( more like Anti-Heroes) are Deadpool and the Silversurfer.

The Silver Surfer easily outmatches all of the Fantastic Four battling him together and the Fantastic Four are some of the strongest in the marvel universe.
i do not find Dc heroes to be overpowered except d obvious superman, Deadpool is an obvious copy of Deathstroke aks the terminator, simply put, deadpool is a deathstroke that just cant die. I find it hard to say any heroe is stronger cos i like too many of them but hulk, wolverine, superman, spawn(antihero), goku, one punch man, and quite a few i cant recall now make my list.
Pls dont call madara uchiha d strongest villian, cos i doubt he'd beat piccolo
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by decepticos(m): 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
Bandit C.:

i do not find Dc heroes to be overpowered except d obvious superman, Deadpool is an obvious copy of Deathstroke aks the terminator, simply put, deadpool is a deathstroke that just cant die. I find it hard to say any heroe is stronger cos i like too many of them but hulk, wolverine, superman, spawn(antihero), goku, one punch man, and quite a few i cant recall now make my list.
Pls dont call madara uchiha d strongest villian, cos i doubt he'd beat piccolo
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by TheLastNazgul(m): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
deejay_harry1: just rewatched the movie thor again this night... im afraid, they arent gods, but super natural beings with loads of abilities to travel within realms and powers...

lokis word to thor,

you want to go to earth, only because they fear us and worship us like gods?? ..

Thor is a god-the Norse of god thunder,lightning. and some other stuff. Movies just twisted his character.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by KingRein: 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
[size=20pt]THE SILVER SURFER[/size]

THEN [size=20pt]PROFESSOR[/size] MOTHAPHUCKING [size=20pt]X[/size]
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
Michyeddy: I would have said Superman buh i could just wear kryptonite head to toe..thor,i would take his hammer away from him..hulk,seduce him so he won't get angry...but Batman..i take away his weapons,his gadgets,..he still got his wits with him...n finish u.so my take is on BATMAN

Uhm madam,Bruce banner is always angry,hw u gon seduce a beast
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by AlphaMaximus(m): 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by samistry(m): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
Alpha Maximus: On a real though, if u guyz r on a quest to find the strongest/most powerful cartoon character, here are some thoughts. The most powerful marvel character by far is an entity called T.O.A.A.( The One Above All) whom I think is a mimicry of God; he can basically do ANYTHING(browse it)......if that's too unfair , you may shift your focus to Japanese Animes; let's face it, the powers given to Anime characters simply do not make sense!!! There's a dude called Light Yagami who kills ANYBODY just by writing their names and the preferred mode of death on a material called the DeathNote; there's a dude called Kami Tenchi who blew up 13 GALAXIES when he was angry(makes Goku look like a learner!), and the worst of all is one dude called LuckyGuy!!! He has the power of luck; I mean, Yagami Light could just make a mistake and write his own name on the DeathNote instead of LickyGuy's and Kami Tenchi could just blow himself up accidentally!! Luck!!!! And last but not the least, the most powerful hero, of whom there is irrefutable evidence, as concerns the sphere of animation is no-one other than.......

AKPOS AKPORORO!!!!! This dude gave Superman a hard time in arm-wrestling(who's seen dat pic?) And somehow manages to come back after every one of his mischievious, utterly stupid, fatal and supernatural adventures!!!! *moonwalks out of thread to Iya Basira's shop* grin
. Well said, well said!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by AlphaMaximus(m): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by charlesm91(m): 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
First things first, no super hero is all too powerful. Everyone's got they weakness. Superman with krypton, Thor without his hammer, etc but in terms of powerful enough, I'd go with supes. His strenght varies with respect to the match of opponent dats why u see him get beaten up some times but supes still super duper. But another I don't know if he's a super hero is professor x n his power, nw dats godlike n I think that's the best power to have
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Psychedelia(m): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
I'm just shocked none of you here mentioned Lobo, the monstrous cosmic savage from the DC Universe, who hails from the Planet Czarnia.
He killed every inhabitant of his planet all in the name of a science project, and gave himself an 'A' afterwards. Dude is ruthless to the core, man. Almost impossible to defeat.

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
CLARK KENT of course..
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by samistry(m): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
Lobo? One omega beam from darkseid and dazall!
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Iamzuna(m): 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
Tahhhh... To me the strongest will remain *Dr. Manhattan in Warner Bros Films' Watchmen (2009)*.. Has anyone of you guys seen this movie and what this guy does. Anyone who has seen this movie will bear me witness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) / Mide Martins Backs Omoborty On Movie Set (Photos, Video) / TBoss Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With BBNaija Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.