Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,027 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? (35762 Views)

Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? / One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by sarutobie(m): 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
Alpha Maximus: On a real though, if u guyz r on a quest to find the strongest/most powerful cartoon character, here are some thoughts. The most powerful marvel character by far is an entity called T.O.A.A.( The One Above All) whom I think is a mimicry of God; he can basically do ANYTHING(browse it)......if that's too unfair , you may shift your focus to Japanese Animes; let's face it, the powers given to Anime characters simply do not make sense!!! There's a dude called Light Yagami who kills ANYBODY just by writing their names and the preferred mode of death on a material called the DeathNote; there's a dude called Kami Tenchi who blew up 13 GALAXIES when he was angry(makes Goku look like a learner!), and the worst of all is one dude called LuckyGuy!!! He has the power of luck; I mean, Yagami Light could just make a mistake and write his own name on the DeathNote instead of LickyGuy's and Kami Tenchi could just blow himself up accidentally!! Luck!!!! And last but not the least, the most powerful hero, of whom there is irrefutable evidence, as concerns the sphere of animation is no-one other than.......

AKPOS AKPORORO!!!!! This dude gave Superman a hard time in arm-wrestling(who's seen dat pic?) And somehow manages to come back after every one of his mischievious, utterly stupid, fatal and supernatural adventures!!!! *moonwalks out of thread to Iya Basira's shop* grin
Hehehehe TOAA no be superhero naah...na cheat to mention am here...even his minions,infinity and eternity na still cheat them be..
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by KingRein: 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dazz all

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Psychedelia(m): 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Compare him to Ironman and hawkeye. Batman will beat them blindfolded.

Ironman? Excuse me? Just a phucking repulsor shot would knock Bruce's sorry asss out cold.

By the way, you guys need to check out this Batman vs SpiderMan Death Battle video put together by a team of movie and comic book analysts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8K1m6SCRz4

Batman held his own quite well against Spidey in this fight sha.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Psychedelia(m): 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
samistry: Lobo? One omega beam from darkseid and dazall!

Soooo not true.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by samistry(m): 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
Psychedelia:

Soooo not true.
to each his own
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by arimahoseloka(m): 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
Captain America D best!! Captain America throws his mighty shield!!
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Odunharry(m): 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
superman..
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
Iamzuna: Tahhhh... To me the strongest will remain *Dr. Manhattan in Warner Bros Films' Watchmen (2009)*.. Has anyone of you guys seen this movie and what this guy does. Anyone who has seen this movie will bear me witness.
Holy cow!! How could I forget Dr. Manhattan? This is the only superhero I'll agree is stronger than Goku. He could as well be God, no joke. He has control over matter. He is beyond death, the guy can just re-create himself in sleep. All he needs do is wish somebody or something destroyed and it becomes a reality. Nothing is more powerful than his imagination. Scratch my earlier post on Goku, Dr. Manhattan is the business.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Iamzuna(m): 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
AdannayaBella:
Holy cow!! How could I forget Dr. Manhattan? This is the only superhero I'll agree is stronger than Goku. He could as well be God, no joke. He has control over matter. He is beyond death, the guy can just re-create himself in sleep. All he needs do is wish somebody or something destroyed and it becomes a reality. Nothing is more powerful than his imagination. Scratch my earlier post on Goku, Dr. Manhattan is the business.

Haha... Cool... I knew you guys totally forgot Dr. Manhattan.. He is just more than every other super hero put together IMO..
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by sarutobie(m): 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
Iamzuna:

Haha... Cool... I knew you guys totally forgot Dr. Manhattan.. He is just more than every other super hero put together IMO..
There are guys(or rather beings) whose reality warping are eons beyond his..
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by charlesm91(m): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
Bt wait, aint superhero s'pose to be those who use they power for good while badth guys're known as villians. So we should say superman vs hulk, thor vs greenlatern, ironman vs batman, etc... Just saying tho.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Hero10001: 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
Wolverine of the Xmen, The guy is tough, his bones are made up of Lithium! He's indestructible..
or Sylar of the Heroes.
He'll eat your brains and act like you.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Arosa(m): 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
Silver surfer has the power to destroy a whole galaxy and everything in it. However he is a slave. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Canine1(m): 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
Any one who thinks that Batman could beat superman in a fight is a retard!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Iamzuna(m): 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
sarutobie:
There are guys(or rather beings) whose reality warping are eons beyond his..

I dont think you have seen Dr. Manhattan then... He is the only super hero that could end a war with just a clap... He could finish off superman and green lantern by just pointing at them... There is no super hero that you can compare to Dr. Manhattan.. Infact he should be their god.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Iamzuna(m): 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
Arosa: Silver surfer has the power to destroy a whole galaxy and everything in it.

Dr. Manhattan would do better, Seriously. Try and see Watchmen
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
Above all Thor z a god...he z immortal to an extent...u can imagine d impact of his blows on d hulk for a guy his size...he cracked ironmans suit wid his bare hand...sumtin dat was futile in iron man 2...by putting d hammer on Superman's chest he can murder him...his hammer can theoretically destroy a mountain...Wat makes z beta z dat no soul apart from he nd odin z capable of lifting dat hammer....Now dahs wat i cal power..... angry grin grin angry grin
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Arosa(m): 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
Iamzuna:

Dr. Manhattan would do better, Seriously. Try and see Watchmen

I will do that. Lol
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Eureka007: 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
G.James:
Dr Manhattan( Watchemen). That guy can vaporize anything with his mind.
yea he is the strongest s.heroe...am scared of his power
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by nairamaniac: 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
My greatest super-hero has to be "Dauda the sexy guy" , aka "Nackson". The dude was an inspiration.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Iamzuna(m): 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
Arosa:

I will do that. Lol

Cool... I am sure you will agree with me after seeing Watchmen.. grin
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by nairamaniac: 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
My greatest super-hero has to be "Dauda the sexy guy" , aka "Nackson". The dude was an inspiration. He still remains nigeria's only super hero till date

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Canine1(m): 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
Before the end of this day.... u'll all know d strongest..

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Iamzuna(m): 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
Eureka007: yea he is the strongest s.heroe...am scared of his power

You are so right... I think if there should be a movie about Dr. Manhattan, it should be all super heroes against him because the guy is like a god. His power's too much for just one person to have.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by sarutobie(m): 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
Arosa: Silver surfer has the power to destroy a whole galaxy and everything in it. However he is a slave. lipsrsealed
Silversurfer posses a portion of the power 'cosmic' which was given to him by Galactus the planet devourer..he acts as galactus herald,seeking out planets for galactus to devour for supper..the power grants him telepathy,telekinesis,invulnerability,speed,precognition of immense proportion..now to think that even galactus was made a servant by someone else(franklin richards) shows you how high the writers can get lol
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Crixie(m): 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
THOR...He is the a god plus all the thunder and lightening
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by sarutobie(m): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
Bryt3: Above all Thor z a god...he z immortal to an extent...u can imagine d impact of his blows on d hulk for a guy his size...he cracked ironmans suit wid his bare hand...sumtin dat was futile in iron man 2...by putting d hammer on Superman's chest he can murder him...his hammer can theoretically destroy a mountain...Wat makes z beta z dat no soul apart from he nd odin z capable of lifting dat hammer....Now dahs wat i cal power..... angry grin grin angry grin
The comics disagree.you see,movies water down characters..thor smashed a mountain in the movie,hulk smashed an asteroid twice the size of earth with one blow!..in the comic,Hulk lifted mjornir(thor's hammer)..and beat him silly with it..
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Canine1(m): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
nairamaniac: My greatest super-hero has to be "Dauda the sexy guy" , aka "Nackson". The dude was an inspiration. He still remains nigerian only super hero till date
Nigerias only wha?? Dude... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Feraz(m): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
Supes is the strongest hero. My only problem with supes is that he doesn't reason like Jor-El.
Hulk is no way near him.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Ikbobby(m): 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
THOR
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Afam4eva(m): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
It seems to me that no one can be stronger than Superman. Superman is too super that there's nothing he cannot lift. Is it an Aeroplane, A ship, skyscraper etc.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by AlphaMaximus(m): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) / Mide Martins Backs Omoborty On Movie Set (Photos, Video) / TBoss Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With BBNaija Housemates

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.