Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,271 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! (83272 Views)

ECA Fund: Say The Truth, Oshiomole Tells Okonjo-Iweala / Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! Mad Idea To Help The Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by sensaraj(f): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
adino: That woman is not a street trader, her goods were dropped from the vehicle on that place, and there is no way wheel-barrow can carry those goods from there due to the terrain.
She had to physically carry them over the pavement (the road is under reconstruction, mission road in Benin City) to the other side of the road before a wheel barrow can help her out.
If you listen very well to the video, you will hear her telling the Come-Raid Governor that a vehicle just dropped her there.
Oshom-Ole is apc and apc is Oshom-ole. When those of us from Edo state on this forum inform you that Oshomhole is not what propaganda has made you all to believe, you people thought that we are blind, bigoted and play politics with everything like the e-rats we have here.
Oshomhole has since lost my respect, he is a disgrace to Edo State.

you r very correct adino
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by king94(m): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
9jauk: 90% of Nigerians abroad,support the government in this act,no doubt,I think is absolute dangerous for hawkers to be risking thr life's trading on the road,on the hand I feel the pain of the helpless lady.
Bros, u too dey lie. How did u get ur statistics?

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by obinna222: 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
payless: That is very bad of the Governor. He needs to apologise.

This is what you get after 14 year rule of PDP.

I haven't cried in a long time, I had tears in my eyes this morning. I was pained seeing that lady. If anyone can find me the crying widow, I have a $500 for her to launch her business again.

This has got nothing to do with the PDP
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by collynzo2(m): 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
3 of the l.nks you posted are not from the SS and SE that i specifically alluded in my previous post. The one about Rebecca Aikhomu could as well have not been a ransome kidnapping as the last newS i heard about the issue, the kidnappers had not contacted the family. That's not even the point, the point is that majority of ransom inspired kidnappings don't end up in deaths save for a few and the law passed by Oshiomole is for for those kidnappers that have killed but for all kidnappers which includes first time kidnappers that have not killed anyone. So, even highlighting people who have been killed in the process of kidnapping does not hold water.
Here I am telling you that mojority of the kidnappings I've read or heard about result in deaths, I have posted links, I can continue posting links all night if I have the time. It is left for you to show me those ''majority'' that did not result in deaths.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by andyanders: 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
I now know that Oshomole is a complete madman. No womb shall carry a child in his house and I hereby lay a curse on him and his entire house hold. All his female children shall turn widows and his male children shall never have a child or female child. May the cries of children born by women NEVER be heard in his entire house.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by idike: 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
Having watched this video, it now dawns on me that there is no any responsible governor in this country. This is just a wickedness!!!
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Chinwem(f): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
What is he trying to do? Attract curses on his head

Nothing surprises me about Nigeria anymore.......jaga jaga country
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by ocheejemb: 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
andyanders: I now know that Oshomole is a complete madman. No womb shall carry a child in his house and I hereby lay a curse on him and his entire house hold. All his female children shall turn widows and his male children shall never have a child or female child. May the cries of children born by women NEVER be heard in his entire house.

Loool..wow...its not that serious now

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
coogar:

but there should be women's groups in nigeria that fight for the welfare of nigerian women. someone should send this video to the minister of women affairs.....
I am sure there will be pressure on him to personally apologise to the people and the lady and make her whole financially. You dont lord it over the same people that elected you to serve them in this way let a lone a poor widow like this.
The hallmark of a collapsing society is its wickedness to the vulnerable (like widows, foreigners, fatherless, children, the poor). See the his arogant looks and posture and how he reacted when the woman shouted that she is a widow. Only a devil incarnate will react that way on hearing such a deep cry for mercy, or if you are certain the lady was trying to use wodowhood to as a ploy to get out of trouble (no evidence that was the case here).

If he doesnt appologise to her and make her whole, i will launch a campaign against him from this part of the world. God help him if he ever comes to London. Doesnt matter how long it takes, i will confront him with this video any day i see him. Now the true nature of a labour leader is showing.

I am still waiting for any takers of the offer i made re getting the lady's contact. I will like to establish her and also pay 50k to whoever will get her contact for me. Pls stay away if you want to con.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
The Governor's utterance is absolutely pathetic and shameful. Such uncouth behaviour is totally unacceptable coming from a "public office holder".
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by deshclones(m): 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
This is sad...i never expected this from someone like oshiomole...this action of his will definitely linger in people's memories for a long time to come...it is sad and cruel...what he did is undiluted wickedness in its natural state...

Even the way he put his hands in his pocket...exhibiting every sign of pride and haughtiness...telling someone to go and die as if he owns his own life....so sad...indeed power corrupts...

We should raise funds for this woman walahi...i am ready to lead by example...someone should provide a dedicated genuine bank account where we can all make contributions....

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Afam4eva(m): 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
collynzo2: Here I am telling you that mojority of the kidnappings I've read or heard about results in deaths, I have posted links, I can continue posting links all night if I have the time. It is left foe you to show me those ''majority'' that did not result in deaths.
You're going back and forth. The point is not even whether most kidnappings result in deaths, the point is that even if the law was passed having kidnappers that have killed in mind, it doesn't make sense cos there are kidnappers that have not killed and are not planning to kill. It's like passing a law that anybody found in a beer parlor should be arrested just because some people of questionable characters visit beer parlors frequently. That's a daft law. And the Edo state government have not even come out to tell you that the law was passed due to the fact that some kidnappers kill people, so we shouldn't be speculating. The law is for kidnappers and not for killers hence the reason why it was sensational in the media.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by andyanders: 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
sensaraj: adino: That woman is not a street trader, her goods were dropped from the vehicle on that place, and there is no way wheel-barrow can carry those goods from there due to the terrain.
She had to physically carry them over the pavement (the road is under reconstruction, mission road in Benin City) to the other side of the road before a wheel barrow can help her out.
If you listen very well to the video, you will hear her telling the Come-Raid Governor that a vehicle just dropped her there.
Oshom-Ole is apc and apc is Oshom-ole. When those of us from Edo state on this forum inform you that Oshomhole is not what propaganda has made you all to believe, you people thought that we are blind, bigoted and play politics with everything like the e-rats we have here.
Oshomhole has since lost my respect, he is a disgrace to Edo State.

you r very correct adino

You are right my sister. From the video, you can see that those items were well packed and not displayed. Oshomole is a complete compound fool.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by pimplucious: 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
This just goes to buttress the fact that "POWER" diminishes empathy.

Several research studies have shown that increasing power in an organization (or in any kind of relationship) tends to diminish capacity for empathy, compassion, and seeing another person’s perspective. This is especially damaging to effective leadership of people subordinate to those in power.

Studies have shown that increased power diminishes activity of your “mirror neurons,” which provide the sense of connection with another person’s experience, and fuels empathy.

Here’s the latest study that sheds more light on what happens. It shows the need for helping leaders develop and strengthen their capacity to connect with others’ reality and experience, which helps counter the tendency towards self-absorption in one’s own perspective, when one is in a higher-power status.

I couldn't gather the gut to watch that video a 2nd time.

http://www.progressiveimpact.org/having-power-diminishes-your-empathy-for-others/
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Afam4eva(m): 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
And trust the overzealous attaches and personal assistants to show their talent. Who's that man that pushed the woman out of the bus? These people deserved to be taken in from of Oba etopaye and flogged continuously till the bleed out.

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by adorable29(f): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hmmm, Oshobaba has broken my heart! Anyway, he is still the best governor we have had so far sha! *sigh*! I hope he apologises to the widow and maybe offer her a job! This is d era of social media and sometimes all it takes its a little sentimental outcry from the public for one's career to be over!!!
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by ifyalways(f): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
Afam you should ban yourself. Going back and forth,derailing the thread.
what has kidnapping got to do with this thread? Enough of offtopic,abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Ten1: 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
so touching.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by coogar: 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
EBK2:
I am sure there will be pressure on him to personally apologise to the people and the lady and make her whole financially. You dont lord it over the same people that elected you to serve them in this way let a lone a poor widow like this.

The hallmark of a collapsing society is its wickedness to the vulnerable (like widows, foreigners, fatherless, children, the poor). See the his arogant looks and posture and how he reacted when the woman shouted that she is a widow. Only a devil incarnate will react that way on hearing such a deep cry for mercy, or if you are certain the lady was trying to use wodowhood to as a ploy to get out of trouble (no evidence that was the case here).

If he doesnt appologise to her and make her whole, i will launch a campaign against him from this part of the world. God help him if he ever comes to London. Doesnt matter how long it takes, i will confront him with this video any day i see him. Now the true nature of a labour leader is showing.

I am still waiting for any takers of the offer i made re getting the lady's contact. I will like to establish her and also pay 50k to whoever will get her contact for me. Pls stay away if you want to con.

get me on board, please.
if oshiomole ever steps foot in london, i would get my mates to pelt his face with raw eggs. he's an irresponsible twit!

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by andyanders: 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
If that woman is made known to us here, I will be ready to put her back with something to set up a good business. Oshomole has written his obituary, useless man
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Caseless: 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
chukwudi44:

Seriously PDP is responsible for this too? Smh
yes! the founding fathers of pdp; ibb, obj, atiku, etc were all architect of our present sham, high poverty level and flaw......and this is what d pdp they created is doing and has subjected nigerians to. pdp is our problem!
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Sermwell(m): 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
emma4much4u: why do u have to lie that it was u dat recorded dis clip?.i 1st saw it on a PDP documentary criticizing the oshiomhole led govt
my friend everbody was recording that day and you can't tell me this is the particular video you saw! Haba!
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Elose11(m): 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
okeyxyz: OP please stop with this your lies and emotional blackmail. You obviously speaking out of some figments of your imaginations or your malice. I'd watched this video over and over and no where did Oshiomole say to the woman "Go and die!!!"

Oshiomole's words sound more like: "When your husband die, you want to kill people on the road..." The issue seems to be that she put her goods on the road rather than off the road(pedestrian path)

What you are doing is nothing but slandering.
I doubt very much if you watched that video. Oshomhole said" you are a widow.....go and die!". It's either you are been mischievous, or you have hearing problem. The governor is a veryyyyyyyyy heartless man. Since he is himself a widow, he will should also go and die.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by naptu2: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
okeyxyz: OP please stop with this your lies and emotional blackmail. You obviously speaking out of some figments of your imaginations or your malice. I'd watched this video over and over and no where did Oshiomole say to the woman "Go and die!!!"

Oshiomole's words sound more like: "When your husband die, you want to kill people on the road..." The issue seems to be that she put her goods on the road rather than off the road(pedestrian path)

What you are doing is nothing but slandering.

47 seconds into the video clip. Listen carefully.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Inoknowbook: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
chiefkpokp: Yes I agree that dis is really d work of pdp and their agent, u pple are here running ur mouth anyhow, I bet u r not in d state, if not u should have known that even what d widow did was wrong! Do you know since when d governmenr have been making efforts to remove hawkers from the work way, anyone that is caught by the enforcement agent would have his or her goods seize and taking away. I hope you know that if d government have had pardon dis widow,then tomorrow u will c anoda widow doing d same thing.... Its clear that they have warn that any workway seller should desist from that habit! But them non dey hear word.

So, because of all these explanations you have made in governor's defense, the poor widow should go and die as commanded by your governor?
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by 24in7: 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
God is watchin all dis our leaders
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided shocked shocked undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided grin undecided undecided :-
undecided undecided undecided undecided :-
undecided
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Sermwell(m): 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
ifyalways: Afam you should ban yourself. Going back and forth,derailing the thread.
what has kidnapping got to do with this thread? Enough of offtopic,abeg.
please tell him to ban himself for derailing my thread! Oga AFAM take time o!Haba!
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Mudley313: 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
i actually almost shed tears watching this cry
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Caseless: 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
jmaine:

Another silly post . . . . .
asinine, it is symptomatic of jingoists like u not to put a face to a post that has a thing against ur paymaster, gej or pdp.

sms!
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
ndu_chucks: kai Oshiomhole, haba!! This is worse than shameful. In my books, you are free to go an join PDP now, ewu.

Indeed power corrupts; and absolute power corrupts absolutely. embarassed
my words, absolutely my words
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by biggz82: 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
Oshio u don Bleep up, how can you be so wicked n you both are thesame shoe. because you have pronounced death on a widow death shall be your potion. No b me talk am d bible says i will bless those who bless you n.......................Oshio u knw d rest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (34) (Reply)

Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives / Dino Melaye's Array Of Cars (Photos, Video) / The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.