Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! (83270 Views)

ECA Fund: Say The Truth, Oshiomole Tells Okonjo-Iweala / Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! Mad Idea To Help The Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by eluquenson(m): 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
That is why I don't trust politicians, they are all beds of a feather
I thank God I don't participate in voting
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by toskut(m): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
What makes you think she is actually a widow? She did the wrong thing and deserved to be punished
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by adexsimply(m): 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
collynzo2: What poll did you conduct before concluding that it wasn't a popular law?
You don't need a poll to figure that out bro
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by tbaba1234: 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
coogar:

these people lack any iota of credibility in them. wasn't he the governor that said going for a second term in office is akin to a failed student repeating a class? what happened after? he went in for a second term!!!

i hope he regrets this action. all the popular bloggers should have this video on their blogs & stop talking about peruvian hair for a moment. oshiomole must be shamed for his barbaric act.

No, that statement was from Lucky Igbinedion's father when his son was governor from what i understand.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by BlackHuman(m): 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
Who's the PDP employee dat opened dis false thread?
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
APC Governors do not care about the poor Nigerians, Fashola and Oshiomole continue to disappoint the good members of that Party by their anti-poor policies.

By these actions from the APC Governors, the poor has lost faith in APC.

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by chairman: 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
[/color]
TechWalker007:

Knowing you as a staunch APC supporter and one fellow I eschew in NL, I am challenged by your post.
The only thing you got wrong is blaming PDP for this.
This was totally wrong and heartless. More painful is the way it was done and the words he used.
the good apc person is the one who blames pdp for every other thing, I am suprised that they have not started blaming jonathan for this yet
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by bheemz(f): 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
I still can't believe this. ...haters at work #mouthsealed
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
toskut: What makes you think she is actually a widow? She did the wrong thing and deserved to be punished
is harsh words like that punishment,this is an insult to the poor widows
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by meforyou1(m): 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
taharqa: Switch to where? NO, he is an APC memba; a 'Progressive' Gov, through and through. APC (esp d former ACN component) is well known for its INSENSIVITY to d very poor; and for their HYPOCRISY too. Or is it not APC (ati ACN) that owns Lagos- for over 14 years now? The same Lagos with the Highest Tution/School Fees in any Govt University in Nigeria, raising it in one fell sweep by over 400% from about #50,000 to bw #250,000-#300,000 per session in its State University, driving away a large No of people who cud not afford about HALF A MILLION in a year to attend a School owned by a Govt they pay their taxes to (the next State Univs with high fees are in Osun, Oyo, Ogun, etc- All controlled by ACN); The same Lagos with d Single Largest Bed costs in any Govt Hospital in Nigeria (again, recently increased); Lagos State has just recently began a not too subtle policy that wud drive more Indigent people from Govt's Secondary and Primary Schools, under d excuse that Students Must score a Minimum of 50% in Maths and English Or they should withdraw from School; Lagos, the State with the largest No of Toll Gates in d country (by far), where people are expected to pay Tolls (sometimes up to 4 in a short State Rd) even when they already built d road tru Govt tax money, Or where people even pay Tolls for Roads not yet completed; Lagos State that has driven Millions of poor people (both individuals and whole families- and this is no Exaggeration) from their Livelihoods and from the State, on d excuse of sanitazing and cleaning up the State (not a very bad reason) WHILE Party bigwips, led by His Imperial Majesty Emperor Tinubu, buy up spaces for Real Estate and other purposes. And so on, and so forth..... NO guy, Oshiomohle is very much at home. In APC/ACN. Infact, he is one of d top VP candidates, alongside Gen Buhari, another similar Character. #enjoy 'Progressivm', my Bruda....
you will have a special seat in the right hand side of God in heaven. Lagos that a motorist that beat traffic will bribe a lastma agebero 6000! Naira. My brother's friend paid a fine-bribe of 15,000 to 2 lastma agberos for taking a wrong u turn. A lagos that fashola's lastma can tow ur vehicle on 3rd mainland bridge and fine-bribe you N250,000 for traffic obstruction as if u were the one that used juju to break your vehicle down on 3rd mainland bridge. A lagos where the fashola that is claiming lagosian is actually from ondo state. Watch "Welcome to Lagos" and see that all evils of nigeria revolves around that tinubu's small seaport called lagos

2 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by validplanet: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
btw. i heard a story of hw Ojukwu sacked one of his drivers who couldnt wait for a helpless woman hawker. the woman hawker was crossing the road when her ware fell off her head in the middle of the road. the driver was impatient as she was trying to gather her goods and kept blasting the horns on her. ojukwu collected the car keys from the driver and sacked him there and then for adding more confusion and troubles to a helpless woman.

compare the two characters....

3 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by collynzo2(m): 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
By popularity,i mean that in this part of the world, such crimes are not known to attract such a punishment.
But armed robbery attracts a death penalty in this part of the world, or isn't it one of ''such crimes''?
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sermwell: Wooow!!! My first post ever on nairaland and it made front page!!! Thanks to the almighty God and the moderators for making it happen! I have always been viewing and commenting on nairaland but decided to post today and it hit front page! Hope you all enjoyed it? Thanks for all your comments!!Cheers!!!
It was a damn good post.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by kennytidistar(m): 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
oshiomole! oshiomole!! oshiomole!!! How many times did I called you?

you are looking for the wrath of God.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Pukkah: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
Billyonaire: APC Governors do not care about the poor Nigerians, Fashola and Oshiomole continue to disappoint the good members of that Party by their anti-poor policies.

By these actions from the APC Governors, the poor has lost faith in APC.

Please don't trivialize this issue.

The ongoing carnage in Nigeria transcends party politics.

The elite must condemn useless leaders regardless of his party. The masses have since lost their voice.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
This brought tears to my eyes.
Im sure aome of his foot soldiers would be having souble mind about this.

They even let her into the bus so she could folloq them to their office and get her wares back but the governor insisted on sending her to abjecr poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by chairman: 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
Black Human: Who's the PDP employee dat opened dis false thread?
false thread, with video evidence? Bros you dey here at all?
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Psychedelia(m): 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
Prof Corruption: Oshiomhole is a useless id!ot. Arrogant, mean and merciless. Na wa o

Oshiomhole is the embodiment of APC. One just needs to look at the states under the control of APC to understand how low they regard the people they govern.

If it isn't Fashola unleashing his thugs to brutalize peaceful protesters during the Lekki Toll Gate saga (in addition to other heartless tax laws he's indtroduced), it is Oshiomhole showing us what a stone-hearted piece of shhitt he is.

It doesn't just end there. This same APC is known to praise and worship an Islamic fundamentalist bigot who incites the masses to LYNCH people. They even have the spear-chucking basttarrd as their presidential candidate.

Yeah... Oshiomhole no be mistake. He is exactly what his party stands for.

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by collynzo2(m): 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
adexsimply:
You don't need a poll to figure that out bro
Actually I do need a poll.
I haven't seen people carrying placards protesting death sentence of armed robbers, why should that of kidnappers be diifferent?
I've seen people jubilate massively at the execution of notorious armed robbers.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Afam4eva(m): 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
collynzo2: But armed robbery attracts a death penalty in this part of the world, or isn't it one of ''such crimes''?
From what i know, it's only when an armed robber has killed someone in the process of robbing them that he may be killed when found guilty.

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by crownfits: 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
Our leaders are not the only problems that we have... We gan gan we be problem for ourselves. We hide behind pity for everything. The "GO AND DIE" remark was very wrong but is anyone blaming the woman for not following he law? Law is law and must be followed... It's just that some people act above the law just because of the system problem.

"Go and die" remark very wrong and the violation of the sanitation law also very wrong.

Let's not be quick at judging though, the woman behind the scene fit get some kind change put for pocket to start sumal shikini business from the governor after hin discover say na widow.

The truth remains that, let's not be quick at judging, The governor was very wrong and the woman was wrong too.

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by lertee(f): 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
Black Human: Who's the PDP employee dat opened dis false thread?
Oh puuuuullllleeeeaaaassseee,don't be a dumb joke undecided

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by 50calibre(m): 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
collynzo2: There is absolutely nothing wrong with passing death penalty on kidnappers. Don't lump issues together.

Says who? At a time when many free countries have either abolished or working towards abolishing the death penalty, is it sensible to be passing such laws?
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by dayokanu(m): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
I heard Oshiomole went to Aso rock recently.

I guess thats what he brought back from Retardeen
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by mickyarams: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
I was reduced to tears after watching this. What is it with black people when they get to power, they think they are God. No compassion for their fellow humans.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by redcliff: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
chukwudi44:

Seriously PDP is responsible for this too? Smh

You shouldn't have displayed your mental incapability by quoting him. I am sure you did not understand that expression.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Afam4eva(m): 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
crownfits: Our leaders are not the only problems that we have... We gan gan we be problem for ourselves. We hide behind pity for everything. The "GO AND DIE" remark was very wrong but is anyone blaming the woman for not following he law? Law is law and must be followed... It's just that some people act above the law just because of the system problem.

"Go and die" remark very wrong and the violation of the sanitation law also very wrong.

Let's not be quick at judging though, the woman behind the scene fit get some kind change put for pocket to start sumal shikini business from the governor after hin discover say na widow.

The truth remains that, let's not be quick at judging, The governor was very wrong and the woman was wrong too.
Nwoke, this is not about whether or not the woman broke the law and i personally, i'm not holding brief for the woman as Nigerians are known to break the law but under no circumstance should a governor utter such words. It is not only barbaric but satanic. it goes to shows that the governor has been worshiping satan behind closed doors. In the advanced world, people resign for saying things that are not even as vile as what the governor has said. I'll advise that you don't shift the goal post.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by collynzo2(m): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
From what i know, it's only when an armed robber has killed someone in the process of robbing them that he may be killed when found guilty.
Kidnappers kill hundreds of policemen and drivers in the process of kidnapping, don't they? There is hardly any kidnapping case I hear of that the driver of the person involved or a security man attached to him or her isn't killed. Sometimes the engage policemen in shoot outs and kill a lot.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Urine: 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
Most people that commented have gotten this wrong, this rubbish is not about political party it's about the ruling class in general. Whether you're Muslim or Christian, you come from the North and South, Nigerian leaders have dealt with us in a terrible way and if you think this will change by the use of the ballot you're on a long thing.

Hopefully, one day we will decide to forget the differences we have and bravely fight our common enemy; Nigerian Politicians. Until we do this, cases like this will be a normal occurrence.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Afam4eva(m): 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
collynzo2: Kidnappers kill hundreds of policemen and drivers in the process of kidnapping, don't they? There is hardly any kidnapping case I hear of that the driver of the person involved or a security man attached to him or her isn't killed. Sometimes the engage policemen in shoot outs and kill a lot.
My friend stop lying. Most kidnapping cases especially in the SS and SE don't result in killing as the kidnappers are mostly interested in the kidnapped paying some money to them. So, the law if for kidnappers whether or not they have killed.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by collynzo2(m): 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
50calibre:

Says who? At a time when many free countries have either abolished or working towards abolishing the death penalty, is it sensible to be passing such laws?
Many of the people of such ''free countries'' are calling for it to be re-introduced. I believe it was abolished against popular opinion.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Dannylux: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
frankyychiji: if Oshiomole was a muslim, he wouldn't bother cursing d woman, he would have her two arms amputated!!!

Lmfao!! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives / Dino Melaye's Array Of Cars (Photos, Video) / The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.