Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow (30124 Views)

'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] / Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) / Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
manny4life:

Sorry but your post is DUMB. PDP like any other entity or individual is extending a hand of help to her after the wickedness shown by this evil short midget. So their kind gesture has turned into a crime? The way most you think is just baffling, is PDP bound by any law or principle to do anything for the state, are they the ruling party? smh
As much as i dont support the action of the 'action governor', i know for sure that PDP is cashing in on the situation to regain hold on Edo State. Can you, Mr preacher, swear by your MB that their gesture isnt a selfish one?

1 Like

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by cuteboy2: 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
pascyj: PDP wins this time.1-0. Remember Joe the Plumber and Obama.Pdp wins small battles and loses the war. Pdp can never redeem itself in my mind.They want to give 250k to steal billions.Tufiakwa!!

And where did Tinubu get the billions to erect those two highrise Oriental Hotel, next to 1st toll plaza on Lekki expressway? Fashola spent public money to build state of the art access road that hotel free for Tinubu. Other owners of properties on that axis have a wire mesh fence sealing them off.

Have you also asked who owns Hi-Tech contruction company that buidling the Lekki expressway and Airport Road in Benin. The answer is Tinubu. Have you not read about the sweetheart buy out deal of the Lekki Concession Company that put billions in Tinubu's pocket? Google the story and educate yourself.

My brother, wake up and smell the coffee. There is a reason he is called Tinubu. Dont be deceived. They are all the same.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by eluquenson(m): 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2013
Hypocrite, an opportunist

1 Like

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by lakefist(m): 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2013
lertee: Propaganda,they should do same to all widows in benin and not this one alone so we will know they are working..since when did being inhumane become a political thing. Oshiomole did what he did because he is oshiomole and not because he is APC member.
good point
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by EmperorAugustus(m): 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
Which election are you hoping to win? I do not think Edo people are ready to go back to those dark old days.
manny4life: Ladies and Gentlemen,

There you have it, Edo PDP has taken glory, this gesture WILL NEVER be forgotten. cool cool

Even the Bible said it, the people rejoice when the rightoues is in power and they gnash their teeth when the wicked like Gov. Oshiomole rules.

Thanks to EDO PDP...You will win the next election.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by duncan511: 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Now PDP in Edo state re claiming righteouness over GOvernor mistake, wat hav them done in other state, They hav not be seeing widow around them since is them see widow because of D governor mistake I am d most rigteou party in edo dat is wat they re doin in other for d pple to vote for them in d coming election, PDP in Edo they re doin dis for their own favour not for d favour of d widow bt for dere own favour for up coming election.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Dfavouredone: 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
I knw that PDP is just catching in on the situation, but at least na e gud for the mumu Governor wan no get sori heart for person; and glory to God for the way him come say bless the woman double double. l nor feel hapi for that woman for the way God is disgracing her "enemy" and uplifting her to fame and fortune.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by duncan511: 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
PDP in Edo, they re not ashame they wan to giv d widow 250K not even one million or 500k, if they received salary of 250k would it reach them to buy d car they re buyin every day. Is 250k they re using to send their child abroad to learn or for their child weekly feeding.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by EmperorAugustus(m): 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
250,000k is a good start!
duncan511: PDP in Edo, they re not ashame they wan to giv d widow 250K not even one million or 500k, if they received salary of 250k would it reach them to buy d car they re buyin every day. Is 250k they re using to send their child abroad to learn or for their child weekly feeding.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by buiAsher(m): 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2013
Politics is a Game
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by nickxtra(m): 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
Gov. Oshiomole has become so controversial of recent because of the ways he opens his mouth carelessly. He should regaulate his mouth, before it erodes all the good will he had got over the years.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by dabossman(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
akah.p:
u must b very stup1d 2side evil. Wats not xo applaudible if actualy dis is tru. Kan u in ur sane mind tel me y...
So, you can't simply express your opinion without insulting people? If Oshiomole had simply said "madam, pls you cant trade here. Pls pack your stuff" would he be in this mess now? Now you tell me, how many widows & orphans have you insulted here today?
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by chiteny(m): 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
#Shakes head# Politics. Just like they play politics with every other thing in this country. Our "leaders" need to change.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by DrABCD: 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2013
apc

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by kennypoka2(m): 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
this is nw fully clear to me.. political game in action.. 1st reporters reported that oshiomole is abt joining PDP.. b4 we knw, oshiomole tells a widow to go and die.. nw we hear Edo PDP offers help to d widow.. pls who can tell me wat Jonathan did here? read it well and let me knw
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by honprof1(m): 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
overdrive: Rubbish are there no other widows in Benin? Make I hear word abeg.nonsense and ingredients.

At least a very good starting point by d PDP to cushion and avert the widow in qustion and her children from Living in Penury ...cos the fact remains that if the widow remains helpless as u Wish , it result to additional miscrant , terrorist and other related criminalities which u may be inveribly affected . Or do u think a confortable living being will be a thug ?
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by cfola: 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
Obi,

Wonderful comment there. smiley

Obiagelli: I hope they(the PDP) don't stop here they should equally take care of all Widows with the same gesture, starting from edo state to the national level. Do they need a governor to misbehave before they take action. God punish them if they are doing this for political gains.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by omajali2003(m): 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
My prayer for all Nairalanders and Nigerians being daily disgraced is that God will turn their tears to joy and sorrow to laughter like this woman. May help come from sources you least expect.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by andrewpete: 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
Political score point for PDP yea! But bet you the woman might go through a lot to get that money from them.""PDP easier siad than done" However on the other hand, Gov Oshiomole said those things out of anoyance. The widow (with all due respect) does not have the right to violate the law.Gov Oshiomole has since expressed his regret for saying those words and have rendered his apology. So lets move on and take abou more pressing issues like ASUU Strike etc
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Okudiover(m): 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
grin grin grin grin Eeyay! If only Ngige had rehabilitated those poor orphans Fascist Shola deported to under bridge government house Onitsha APC sympathisers would not be standing in line today under 40 degrees casting their votes in vain. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by jony35: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2013
Where were this self righteous PDP chieftains when Lucky Igbinedion pillaged the state for 8 long years.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by nupera: 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2013
Interesting.....where were they when lucky's hands were deep in the in the state treasury's bag. Oshiomole's outburst is unacceptable.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by nationwide1(m): 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2013
lertee: Propaganda,they should do same to all widows in benin and not this one alone so we will know they are working..since when did being inhumane become a political thing. Oshiomole did what he did because he is oshiomole and not because he is APC member.
Some PDP governors ensure they reach out to as many widows as are possible with laudable gestures to empower them. It's not only Edo PDP.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by onimcee1(m): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
On my way to benin to go do some street hawking and be insulted by the governor. Definitely, i will get donation from well meaning Nigerians just as PDP has done.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by jmaine: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
ba7man: Oshiomole is carrying out projects all over the state to speed it up to the 21st century, Akpabio is doing same in Akwa-Ibom, Fashola is doing something similar in Lagos, Mimiko is working too.

They all have their negative sides but i can't complain too much about them because they can present a "Long Term" plan for their States with evidence on ground.

But with what PDP did in Edo State through Lucky Igbinedion, it will take far more than N250,000 given to a widow to sway my choice.

"Oh my God!!!! PDP gave the widow Oshiomole insulted N250,000?? I'm rooting for PDP in the next Edo Gov election".........................see how silly it sounds??

BTW, I rep APC but Nigeria's development is bigger than just Party affilliation........Way bigger.

Okay bruv . . . Fair enough response . . . .,
Up APC grin
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Tinyemeka(m): 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
JulianBond007: PDP Edo state chapter is giving the woman 250k. I expect APC to tripple the amount and shame PDP. Its all about the highest bidder. Let them play politics with the matter. grin grin
I thought when elephants fight, the grasses and trees suffer. smiley
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by skiguy123(m): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
That one no say make PDP win lagos state..evryfin na format..shey widows no dey Edo b4 this incident ni?..Papa Deceiving Pikin again...well dats why politics is an interestin game cuz "there is no permanent friends buh permanent political interests(a case study of Amaechi and others)...APC for presidency..eko o ni baje oooo

*looks left and right..run like an APC antelope been chased by PDP wolf...* cheesy
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Deblow: 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
some people are evil - minded like the evil governor himself. They see the PDP's gesture to the poor widow as mere propaganda and feel the woman does not deserve the largesse from the PDP except they gather all Edo widows and give each 250000! How many of the widows suffered the same humiliation ,persecution and harassment this woman passed through in the hands of the shortie and his wicked foot soilders? How many of them had their whole wares, their entire means of livelihood siezed by these oppressive governor in the presence of a helpless crowd? This woman deserves much more than the PDP is even offering. I knew people will be quick to draw some unsavoury political inferences out of this kind gesture but it shouldn't be so. All Nigerian politicians may be the same but let us commend an act such as this

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by alexvatt(m): 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2013
Apc is rejected in ondo, apc is to be disgraced in anambra, apc will fail in 2015. Fashola deported igbos frm lagos. Oshiomole told widow to go and die. My fellow nigerians we dont need APC in 2015. They are inhuman. It is APC that will go and die in 2015. Even in lagos we dont need APC in 2015. APC policy is inhuman.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by skiguy123(m): 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
alexvatt: Apc is rejected in ondo, apc is to be disgraced in anambra, apc will fail in 2015. Fashola deported igbos frm lagos. Oshiomole told widow to go and die. My fellow nigerians we dont need APC in 2015. They are inhuman. It is APC that will go and die in 2015. Even in lagos we dont need APC in 2015. APC policy is inhuman.

Sorry oo..if dont need APC in lag who du u need?..hw many masses did Orji of Abia chased away from abia civil service bcuz they were not Igbos?..People kip crusifyin Fashola of chasin igbos away and yet they populate Alaba market in lagos..the development of lagos-led Apc is more dan that of all d PDP led states..the time has finally come to sweep away corruption at d federal level..wise up
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by orimitokeno1(f): 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
Win indeed
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by bassette(m): 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
did you read the report?..I bet u didn't cos if u did u wud have seen it stated there that they reaching out to all the widows...its political agreed but the gov shot himself in the foot by d@ singular act..in these days of smart fones and advanced tech n internet savvy peeps,caution needs b employed especially for a political position like his and others...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections / Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) / Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.