Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow (30122 Views)

'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] / Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) / Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
manny4life:

Sufficed? To who? You? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Have you been following so far? Why would I wanna submit my opinion to a resident troll?

You don't get it, when I say you have no credibility... YOU DON'T. My sole focus is mocking your existence on any thread.. cool cool
STFU answer the question or better still steal a map of Nigeria, locate badagry bridge and go drown yourself.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
foolish villagers polluting nairand with their village thinking.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by frankyychiji(f): 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
Tadon200:
guy you better calm yourself down. we all know this is a political gimmick. and FYI "you are a villager"
and u are a WANDERER! I will advise u liv my boss alone and face me instead. Oh yes! Let's do it WOMAN TO WOMAN!
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by agbameta: 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
frankyychiji: IF u so much need this ur answer, has somebody here not offered to teach u at his gate? If its not enough for u, then do d needful, GO AND DIE wt ur ignorace cos d manny4life that I know wl not Dignify wt a response.

STFU. I wasn't talking to your dumb assss.

Try learn how to spell and articulate your rubbish properly...
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by frankyychiji(f): 12:11am On Nov 30, 2013
agbameta:

STFU. I wasn't talking to your dumb assss.

Try learn how to spell and articulate your rubbish properly...
assss? grin.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 30, 2013
This is one thing GEJ will never do

Adams and Tunde used to be good boys until they join the killer party APC, asking Nigerians to 'GO AND DIE'
First it was from Lagos to go and die under a certain bridge in Onitsha by 3am,
and now this in Benin. I just wonder what kind of dangerous and devilish weed Tinubu and Buhari give them in that violence oriented group.
No wonder Amaechi is beginning to behave like a gorilla, let him not worry much 'cos we're treat his fu.ckup in PHC

And to think this is what the apc wants to offer Nigerians...[b]This is one thing GEJ will never do

Adams and Tunde used to be good boys until they join the killer party APC, asking Nigerians to 'GO AND DIE'
and now this in Benin. I just wonder what kind of dangerous and devilish weed Tinubu and Buhari give them in that violence oriented group.
No wonder Amaechi is beginning to behave like a gorilla, let him not worry much 'cos we're treat his fu.ckup in PHC

And to think this is what the apc wants to offer Nigerians...[/b]This is one thing GEJ will never do

And to think this is what the apc wants to offer Nigerians...
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by ifyalways(f): 5:21am On Nov 30, 2013
Well . . .

God has turned her mourning to joy,lifted her sorrows and replaced her pains with gains and laughter.

Good on her!

PS:Why are folks making this an APC V PDP issue? sometimes,one wonders if its goats using some of the handles here undecided
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by jmaine: 9:05am On Nov 30, 2013
ifyalways: Well . . .

God has turned her mourning to joy,lifted her sorrows and replaced her pains with gains and laughter.

Good on her!

PS: Why are folks making this an APC V PDP issue? sometimes,one wonders if its goats using some of the handles here undecided

This is the politics session . . . .
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 30, 2013
Very weak political move. Is that the best you can do. Oshiomoles statement was wrong though, dont mean him enforcing the law was fowl. But this pdp move is Gods blessing to d woman, doesnt change our opinion of PDP in anyway. Hian even apc is pissing me off now.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 30, 2013
APC = Go and Die !!!
PDP = You shall not die, take this widow's mite to help the kids.

PDP = Power to the People (widow)
APC = Armored Personnel Carier (kill them all).

FRESH AIR!

1 Like

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Erotex(m): 9:20am On Nov 30, 2013
PDP didn't miss this chance walahi!!
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 30, 2013
manny4life:

Sorry but your post is DUMB. PDP like any other entity or individual is extending a hand of help to her after the wickedness shown by this evil short midget. So their kind gesture has turned into a crime? The way most you think is just baffling, is PDP bound by any law or principle to do anything for the state, are they the ruling party? smh
If the PDP is not bound by law or principle to do anything for Edo State, why are they doing it now?
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Moralistli(m): 9:23am On Nov 30, 2013
Tragedy is part of the strategy God uses for the triumph.... First it was da boy-Daniel, now dis lady...That is how it goes...
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by caesaraba(m): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2013
ifyalways: Well . . .

Good on her!

PS:Why are folks making this an APC V PDP issue? sometimes,one wonders if its [b]goats using some of the handles here undecided[/b]

Need I remind you that a lot of these folks would not be able to afford 1 decent meal if they don't do the above. We have e-political thugs now. Advent of technology.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 30, 2013
manny4life: Ladies and Gentlemen,

There you have it, Edo PDP has taken glory, this gesture WILL NEVER be forgotten. cool cool

Even the Bible said it, the people rejoice when the rightoues is in
power and they gnash their teeth when the wicked like Gov. Oshiomole rules.

Thanks to EDO PDP...You will win the next election.

Adams oshiomole has lost it all politically and in all his future endeavours as far as the society is concerned. Goodbye short ugly mofo!!! grin
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Olutobasam(m): 9:25am On Nov 30, 2013
chai! This woman don hammer o. I'm waiting for APC to double the amount. God in action
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Allohrandy(m): 9:26am On Nov 30, 2013
lol

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by JamesLucia: 9:27am On Nov 30, 2013
rubbish, pdp hv exhibited foolishness of d highest order, nonsense, were d not seeing widows befor this particular one? cheap popularity.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Missonas(f): 9:29am On Nov 30, 2013
Like Obj, I dey laugh!why do I have a feeling say all this na setup.why is PDP acting desperate??
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by JECBOSS: 9:29am On Nov 30, 2013
Follow LIVE UPDATES On Anambra
Supplementary Election here
https://www.nairaland.com/1536838/
live-updates-anambra-
supplementary-election
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by donodion(m): 9:32am On Nov 30, 2013
Ozebah...See as broz Adams fall my hand embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by ba7man(m): 9:32am On Nov 30, 2013
N250,000 does not make up for the years of looting and neglect of the State under Lucky Igbinedion.

N250,000 That's so cheap. Why do people play such cheap Politics in Nigeria and some people now want to equate that to all the projects executed by Oshiomole??

I can't believe some people will now go back and vote PDP because they gave a widow N250,000 and ignore all the roads, transport system and efforts by Oshiomole to give the state a new face.

Politicians sure know how to play their populace and it seems it doesn't take much intelligence to do so.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Cubeet: 9:33am On Nov 30, 2013
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by ifoundmyperfect: 9:34am On Nov 30, 2013
Obiagelli:
if the PDP (controlling governments at the centre), can't adopt this as a national policy then it's stupid. What happens to even poorer Widows in their millions? Should they wait till they are insulted?

I'd advise you stick to what you know. Your arguments and criticism on this matter seem vague, baseless and unconstructive. Go fix your nails or something... #noOffense

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by MANOSUB(m): 9:35am On Nov 30, 2013

There you have it, Edo PDP has taken glory, this gesture WILL NEVER be forgotten. cool cool

Even the Bible said it, the people rejoice when the rightoues is in power and they gnash their teeth when the wicked like Gov. Oshiomole rules.

For ur information whether PDP give the woman 250,000 or 1billion or not i will not vote for Edo PDP cuz they av mess with us in d past and will still continue cuz they r known for share d money among party members.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by beneezy(m): 9:42am On Nov 30, 2013
Anyway, according to the law the governor has not done anything wrong. However, one would have expected him to show a little bit of sympathy at his discretion which he may chose to show or not. But again, the laws of the land must be upheld.
I would think that the video is not about the woman but about the future. As it it now, our entire nation needs sanity and this must not be done with kid glove.
Its high time we set laws that will guide us whether we are there or not. We r all under oath to "lift our nation high"

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by maleversion(m): 9:43am On Nov 30, 2013
Haha...political fight,political struggles,political strategies...Nice move but y dah lady and y after and not before d humiliation?Bunch of hypocrites we've got in all the political parties undecided lipsrsealed
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by vislabraye(m): 9:43am On Nov 30, 2013
People should not blame PDP. If Adams Oshiomole was a PDP governor, APC would have done the same. Its just politics. But Adams O has shown that he is crude and uncultured.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by caesaraba(m): 9:45am On Nov 30, 2013
James Lucia: rubbish, pdp hv exhibited foolishness of d highest order, nonsense, were d not seeing widows befor this particular one? cheap popularity.

It's not cheap popularity. It's politics! Your opponents will capitalize on your mistakes to score points with the population. Simple! The APC has done this and won over people in the past. The PDP will do the same wherever they see an opportunity. If it continues this way, it is the masses that will be better off in the end.

In my state, many have had enough of the PDP under Suswam and a lot of of people will continue voting the APC here until they win or until the PDP presents better candidates.
.....and that's how politics should be. Not all this "he's PDP, shoot him!" "He's APC kill him!" bullshyte y'all keep spewing on NL.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 30, 2013
manny4life:

Sorry but your post is DUMB. PDP like any other entity or individual is extending a hand of help to her after the wickedness shown by this evil short midget. So their kind gesture has turned into a crime? The way most you think is just baffling, is PDP bound by any law or principle to do anything for the state, are they the ruling party? smh
You're right..You should be more reasonable
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Maximus85(m): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2013

Even the Bible said it, the people rejoice when the rightoues is in power and they gnash their teeth when the wicked like Gov. Oshiomole rules.

All na set-up from the onset. Political prank. The objective is reached.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by akahp(m): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2013
agbameta:

This is not only ridiculously corny, it's cheap and lousy propaganda... These PDP clowns no go kill pesin with laughter I swear...lmao
u neva fail 2impress me wit ur stup1dity. Na xo u mum.u reach on a normal day? Smh4u. Ur such a disgrace 2humane acts nd humanity as a whole. Go get a life bro 4ur own bleeping sake!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kogi: Bello Likely To Replace Audu / Amina Mohammed Cleans Gutter With Children / Lagos State Suspends NURTW Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.