Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow (30121 Views)

'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] / Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) / Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Casmore: 9:49am On Nov 30, 2013
what ar beautiful nonsence
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by akahp(m): 9:50am On Nov 30, 2013
overdrive: Rubbish are there no other widows in Benin? Make I hear word abeg.nonsense and ingredients.
r u dis stup1d or ur trying 2b? Arent u ashamed of urself? Gosh!! U stink of fo.olishness
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Rotty1234: 9:51am On Nov 30, 2013
Oya APC make sure you double the money. At least some thing will happen for our success to come. Congratulation widow of the year.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by kabba7(m): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2013
Could not watch the video recording yeserday please cnan the Edo stae pdp help repost same here again .
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by robola: 9:52am On Nov 30, 2013
overdrive: Rubbish are there no other widows in Benin? Make I hear word abeg.nonsense and ingredients.
abeg c para 4 about d endowment fund 4 widows
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by ba7man(m): 9:54am On Nov 30, 2013
manny4life: Ladies and Gentlemen,

There you have it, Edo PDP has taken glory, this gesture WILL NEVER be forgotten. cool cool

Even the Bible said it, the people rejoice when the rightoues is in power and they gnash their teeth when the wicked like Gov. Oshiomole rules.

Thanks to EDO PDP...You will win the next election.
So all it took to sway you was a widow being given N250,000 for you to decide where you'll pictch your political tent..........I SMH for you and the people that "liked" your post.

I expected it would take something with a far superior cause like a "Brand new party ideology that will drastically move the nation forward" or "A Political candidate with a record of achievements that sweeps up people in the hope of a brighter future".............And we'll now get angry when they say "The blackman has a low IQ".

Have you forgotten what Lucky Igbinedion did so quickly?? Seems some people have memory loss due to their party affiliation.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by successking: 9:56am On Nov 30, 2013
Good move by PDP, i hope it will be sustained.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by akahp(m): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2013
r u dis stup1d in a ril life or ur trying 2b? Arent u ashamed of urself.......gosh!! U stink of fo.olishness. Kan u precisely point out d rubish they did here? Nd hw many of dat rubish ur 'gud' oga don actualy do, 2tel dat woman 2go and die rite? Mitchww....U b mum.u o, u knw?
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by jmaine: 9:57am On Nov 30, 2013
ba7man: So all it took to sway you was a widow being given N250,000 for you to decide where you'll pictch your political tent..........I SMH for you and the people that "liked" your post.

I expected it would take something with a far higher cause like a "Brand new party ideology that will drastically move the nation forward" or "A Political candidate with a record of achievements that sweeps up people in the hope of a brighter future".............And we'll now get angry when they say "The blackman has a low IQ".

Have you forgotten what Lucky Igbinedion did so quickly?? Seems some people have memory loss due to their party affiliation.

Please what camp did you pitch your political tent. Telling us you are apolitical won't suffice here.

Thanks . . . . .

1 Like

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Desdola(m): 9:58am On Nov 30, 2013
Oshiomole surprised me by that statement. truth is power corrupt. remembered during subsidy he was asked a question about its effect on d masses, what he said was when i was with labour i was on the side of d masses, but now I'm in govt.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by akahp(m): 9:59am On Nov 30, 2013
lertee: Propaganda,they should do same to all widows in benin and not this one alone so we will know they are working..since when did being inhumane become a political thing. Oshiomole did what he did because he is oshiomole and not because he is APC member.
arent u ashamed of ursef. A woman 4dat mata, xo xo pathetic
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by mrghost: 9:59am On Nov 30, 2013
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by akahp(m): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2013
Babacele: THE SORRY STATE AND POVERTY THAT PDP BROUGHT TO EDO STATE HAS PUT MAY PROBABLY HAVE PUT THE WOMAN IN HER PRESENT CONDITION. AND THAT IS WHAT OSHIOMOLE IS TRYING BEAUTIFULLY HARD TO CORRECT! TO HELL WITH PROPANGANDA!
kudos!! U don finaly show say u no get sense tru tru
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 30, 2013
Its a nice gesture by PDP but they've got other things in mind regarding the forth-coming elections..But its nice..
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by eldoradoxx: 10:02am On Nov 30, 2013
Babacele: THE SORRY STATE AND POVERTY THAT PDP BROUGHT TO EDO STATE HAS PUT MAY PROBABLY HAVE PUT THE WOMAN IN HER PRESENT CONDITION. AND THAT IS WHAT OSHIOMOLE IS TRYING BEAUTIFULLY HARD TO CORRECT! TO HELL WITH PROPANGANDA!
And after 5 or 6 years of Acn/ APC rulership of Edo under Oshomole, the poverty PDP allegedly unleashed on Edo people has not been taken care of. Did you know Oshomole in 4 years has receiived more than double what Igbinedion got in 8 years ?
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by akahp(m): 10:03am On Nov 30, 2013
Obiagelli: I hope they(the PDP) don't stop here they should equally take care of all Widows with the same gesture, starting from edo state to the national level. Do they need a governor to misbehave before they take action. God punish them if they are doing this for political gains.
na must say u no go jst get sense? Even if na smal one?
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by ukpaku: 10:04am On Nov 30, 2013
why not give the money to her b4 u announce it on air?what if una come decieve the woman as usual just for cheap political gain?
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 30, 2013
Its a nice gesture but actions like these are mainly for a prior aim "GETTING THE PUBLIC'S ATTENTION"
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by pendusky(m): 10:08am On Nov 30, 2013
I will rig the next election in EDO for PDP, Thumb up grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by lertee(f): 10:10am On Nov 30, 2013
akah.p:
arent u ashamed of ursef. A woman 4dat mata, xo xo pathetic
It is actually so pathetic for the women in your lineage. It is not my fault that you cannot comprehend simple english. smiley
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by thewarrior72: 10:11am On Nov 30, 2013
Prof Corruption: Oshiomhole should look for that woman, apologize to her and rehabilitate her. That's the only way to save whatever is left of his reputation. He should quit giving explanation that does not explain anything.

undecided Only sensible post since u join Nairaland

1 Like

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 30, 2013
I have seen this news almost everywhere I turn but the question that hasn't been answered is WHAT EXACTLY DID THE WOMAN DO TO GET THAT RESPONSE FROM THE GOVERNOR. WHY WERE HER WARES SEIZED? I believe the man just spoke in anger just like every other human wud do when aggrieved. He went back and when that anger died, he wrote a letter of apology for the statement made. All of you should accept that fact and let this man continue his job. The fact that he didn't release the goods alongside the apology means he acknowledges wrong doing in saying what he said but seizing the goods is justifiable. If that woman committed an offence contrary to the laws of the land she should be punished accordingly. APOLOGY=YES, WARES RETURN=NO
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 30, 2013
all dis people too dey watch Jose Mourinho's press conference oh, see mind game oh grin
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by 12month: 10:14am On Nov 30, 2013
Nuzo':
Whether political or not, this goes along way to the saying:

"Every disappointment is a blessing"

That lady if properly identified can rake in over N500k from nairaland alone....not to talk of the Nigerian public, various charity organization and women support group.

you just said my mind

1 Like

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by thewarrior72: 10:15am On Nov 30, 2013
agbameta:

This is not only ridiculously corny, it's cheap and lousy propaganda... These PDP clowns no go kill pesin with laughter I swear...lmao
grin Make use of ur sense for once naa!
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 30, 2013
Its a nice gesture but aims at GETTING THE PUBLIC'S ATTENTION..
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 30, 2013
This is what I had expected the governor to do when he saw the woman. Pple buy into sentiments. Make sure the camera man is videoing very well and use the widow to score a political goal even if he feels that was beyond him. Even when he had the chance to redeem himself he still goofed big time.
Pdp is now riding on his foolishness.
He is not a political masterplayer.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by ba7man(m): 10:18am On Nov 30, 2013
jmaine:

Please what camp did you pitch your political tent. Telling us you are apolitical won't suffice here.

Thanks . . . . .
Oshiomole is carrying out projects all over the state to speed it up to the 21st century, Akpabio is doing same in Akwa-Ibom, Fashola is doing something similar in Lagos, Mimiko is working too.

They all have their negative sides but i can't complain too much about them because they can present a "Long Term" plan for their States with evidence on ground.

But with what PDP did in Edo State through Lucky Igbinedion, it will take far more than N250,000 given to a widow to sway my choice.

"Oh my God!!!! PDP gave the widow Oshiomole insulted N250,000?? I'm rooting for PDP in the next Edo Gov election".........................see how silly it sounds??

BTW, I rep APC but Nigeria's development is bigger than just Party affilliation........Way bigger.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 30, 2013

Don't you have Sanity..? why cant you just be appreciative for once, these people don't owe her nothing, but just because of the Pains she must have gone through considering the hash treatment meted on her by the State Governor, they have decided to help in their own little way, You as a person with a good heart who thinks they should help all the widows in EDO state, how many Widows have you prayed for today, or better still fed for even a day, Your mind is too dark with criticism and as such you need deliverance.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by chegson: 10:19am On Nov 30, 2013
pheforusty: Dem poiticians tryna use every opportunity 2 gain points, anyways d 250K is our cash..widow pls grab ur own share of the national cake.

Our God is a miracle working God.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by eluquenson(m): 10:19am On Nov 30, 2013
PDP 1 - APC 0
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by DonaldGenes(m): 10:20am On Nov 30, 2013
A girl posted "my ex dumped me jst 2 months ago n now he's engaged" Someone replied; "at least u made it 2 d semi-final"

Back to the topic, me think this is a show-off, PDP with their chicanery political moves ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fuel Subidy: Protest Ongoing On Ikorodu Road (Photos) / Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo / Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.