Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. (24071 Views)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! / Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by IamDebola: 10:17am On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by nairacodedcom(m): 10:18am On Dec 01, 2013
This thread is a trap and I refuse to fall for it. No need to argue who goes to heaven or who will not, in fact no need to argue if we serve the same God or not, one thing is sure : One day everybody will go to meet the God he/she is claiming on NL , and if your God grant you heaven or paradise, then keep it to your self and enjoy.....#Out_of_Here.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 01, 2013
WHY WE ARE CREATED
!And I (Allâh) created not the jinns and
humans except they should worship Me
(Alone).
(Adh-Dhariyat 51:56)
Knowledge and Actions key to success
So know (O Muhammad SAW) that Lâ ilâha
ill-Allâh (none has the right to be
worshipped but Allâh), and ask forgiveness
for your sin, and also for (the sin of)
believing men and believing women. And
Allâh knows well your moving about, and
your place of rest (in your homes).
(Muhammad 47:19)
Condition of Mankind in general and
condition of Muslims in particular will not
change unless
Verily! Allâh will not change the good
condition of a people as long as they do not
change their state of goodness themselves
(by committing sins and by being ungrateful
and disobedient to Allâh) (Ra'd 13:11)
Position of those with pure, clean hearts on
the Day of Judgement
The Day whereon neither wealth nor sons
will avail, except him who brings to Allâh a
clean heart [clean from Shirk (polytheism)
and Nifâq (hypocrisy)].
(Ash-Shu'ara 26:89)
The ultimate result of correct Belief and
Righteous actions
Certainly! Allâh will admit those who believe
(in the Oneness of Allâh Islâmic
Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds,
to Gardens under which rivers flow
(Paradise), while those who disbelieve
enjoy themselves and eat as cattle eat, and
the Fire will be their abode. (Muhammad
47:12).
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by gothrones(m): 10:19am On Dec 01, 2013
informatix: it is the righteous part quit traditionalism if you are one.

So are you saying that all our ancestors were not righteous? That, until foreigners brought their religions, our land was filled with unrighteous people?
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 01, 2013
Topics like this can easily make one appear naive. It could even make one an object of displeasure and anger, but..... That will not suppress the truth.
My take on the issue goes thus is very very simple and straightforward and it goes thus:
Muslims can make heaven, so can Christians. The gates of heaven are open wide to both groups.
Howbeit, it is written,

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath
raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is
made unto salvation. Romans 10:8-10

The above is all i know that is guaranteed of making heaven. So, making heaven is not a function of bearing the title of a Christian or Muslim. If you do the needful above, you are good to go.

2 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Cahmegga: 10:21am On Dec 01, 2013
njokusboy: Op you got it wrong meen, Jesus christ said, "I am the way, the truth and the light, noone comes to the father except through me.... Now it means Jesus is the saviour, any other channel is the path of damnation... Jesus to the muslims is only a prophet, an old prophet at that, they believe his teachings are outdated and subscribe to the teaching of prophet muhammed whom they believe is the NEW prophet... They don't even believe Jesus is the son of God.. So you see.. It aint about believing in jesus or not, u have to acknowledge him as your lord and personal saviour... The bible further said that the name JESUS is the only name given to man, through which he can be saved... So there are two contending issues, "those verses completely dismiss the possibility of anoda saviour, hence you can't believe in Jesus and Mohammed at the same time, matter of fact, their principles are at variance, secondly, belief in the existence of Jesus aint enough, you have to accept him as the saviour...
One thing I can assure you is this, the sincere christians and sincere muslims have a different idea of heaven and they sure as hell aint going to the same place...

"... Jesus to the muslims is only a prophet, an old prophet at that, they believe his teachings are outdated and subscribe to the teaching of prophet muhammed whom they believe is the NEW prophet..."
-----u are a BIG fool for this! Do proper research before u come on here and show to the world that ur skull is filled with poo and piss!! :/
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by informatix: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2013
KMJY: The only way to heaven is through Jesus christ. Anyone who does nt believe in him will go to hell
in that case as a muslim i will go to heaven coz. I believe in Jesus as a messenger of God who came with miracles as mentioned in d Quran born to Virgin Mary with no farther.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by IamDebola: 10:23am On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by infofirst(m): 10:25am On Dec 01, 2013
The Muslims believe in Jesus but the truth is that the God we serve can not be too low to come in form of Man to make corrections to Man sin, Man form or no man Form, Our God can not come into d world through a woman blood, eat, sleep, die etc.

A Muslim is not a Muslim if he or she do not believe in Jesus.Some one should tell us some of the things Jesus Him self said and did that we Muslim do not believe in, Please note, not what Paul said but what Jesus said...

We refuse to believe and accept that Jesus died because the Quran made it clear that Jesus did not died but was raised up and that is the reason while He will be back again...

The Quran made us to understand that the bible is the book of Allah and we must believe in it...But the moment a verse in the bible contradict the quranic verse then we drop it for the more recent which is the Quran afterall, we are all aware that some additions and deletions have bin observed in the bible.

5 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by gothrones(m): 10:25am On Dec 01, 2013
@idnoble135

But Muslims wouldn't be Muslims anymore if they believed that; ergo, Muslims cannot make heaven according to the standards of the Bible. You can't eat your cake and have it. These religions are mutually exclusive. You must choose one.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by date1816: 10:26am On Dec 01, 2013
. Kaf- Ha-Ya-'Ain-Sad.

[These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur'an, and none but Allah (Alone) knows their meanings].

2. (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave Zakariya (Zachariah).

3. When he called out his Lord (Allah) a call in secret,

4. Saying: "My Lord! Indeed my bones have grown feeble, and grey hair has spread on my head, And I have never been unblest in my invocation to You, O my Lord!

5. "And Verily! I fear my relatives after me, since my wife is barren. So give me from Yourself an heir,

6. "Who shall inherit me, and inherit (also) the posterity of Ya'qub (Jacob) (inheritance of the religious knowledge and Prophethood, not the wealth, etc.). And make him, my Lord, one with whom You are Well-pleased!".

7. (Allah said) "O Zakariya (Zachariah)! Verily, We give you the glad tidings of a son, His name will be Yahya (John). We have given that name to none before (him)."

8. He said: "My Lord! How can I have a son, when my wife is barren, and I have reached the extreme old age."

9. He said: "So (it will be). Your Lord says; It is easy for Me. Certainly I have created you before, when you had been nothing!"

10. [Zakariya (Zachariah)] said: "My Lord! Appoint for me a sign." He said: "Your sign is that you shall not speak unto mankind for three nights, though having no bodily defect."

11. Then he came out to his people from Al-Mihrab (a praying place or a private room, etc.), he told them by signs to glorify Allah's Praises in the morning and in the afternoon.

12. (It was said to his son): "O Yahya (John)! Hold fast the Scripture [the Taurat (Torah)]." And We gave him wisdom while yet a child.

13. And (made him) sympathetic to men as a mercy (or a grant) from Us, and pure from sins [i.e. Yahya (John)] and he was righteous,

14. And dutiful towards his parents, and he was neither an arrogant nor disobedient (to Allah or to his parents).

15. And Salamun (peace) be on him the day he was born, the day he dies, and the day he will be raised up to life (again)!

16. And mention in the Book (the Qur'an, O Muhammad ,the story of) Maryam (Mary), when she withdrew in seclusion from her family to a place facing east.

17. She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent to her Our Ruh [angel Jibrael (Gabriel)], and he appeared before her in the form of a man in all respects.

18. She said: "Verily! I seek refuge with the Most Beneficent (Allah) from you, if you do fear Allah."

19. (The angel) said: "I am only a Messenger from your Lord, (to announce) to you the gift of a righteous son."

20. She said: "How can I have a son, when no man has touched me, nor am I unchaste?"

21. He said: "So (it will be), your Lord said: 'That is easy for Me (Allah): And (We wish) to appoint him as a sign to mankind and a mercy from Us (Allah), and it is a matter (already) decreed, (by Allah).' "

22. So she conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a far place (i.e. Bethlehem valley about 4-6 miles from Jerusalem).

23. And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a date-palm. She said: "Would that I had died before this, and had been forgotten and out of sight!"

24. Then [the babe 'Iesa (Jesus) or Jibrael (Gabriel)] cried unto her from below her, saying: "Grieve not! Your Lord has provided a water stream under you;

25. "And shake the trunk of date-palm towards you, it will let fall fresh ripe-dates upon you."

26. "So eat and drink and be glad, and if you see any human being, say: 'Verily! I have vowed a fast unto the Most Beneficent (Allah) so I shall not speak to any human being this day.'"

27. Then she brought him (the baby) to her people, carrying him. They said: "O Mary! Indeed you have brought a thing Fariya (an unheard mighty thing).

28. "O sister (i.e. the like) of Harun (Aaron) [not the brother of Musa (Moses), but he was another pious man at the time of Maryam (Mary)]! Your father was not a man who used to commit adultery, nor your mother was an unchaste woman."

29. Then she pointed to him. They said: "How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?"

30. "He ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: Verily! I am a slave of Allah, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet;"

31. "And He has made me blessed wheresoever I be, and has enjoined on me Salat (prayer), and Zakat,as long as I live."

32. "And dutiful to my mother, and made me not arrogant, unblest.

33. "And Salam (peace) be upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!"

34. Such is 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary). (it is) a statement of truth, about which they doubt (or dispute).

35. It befits not (the Majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son [this refers to the slander of Christians against Allah, by saying that 'Iesa (Jesus) is the son of Allah]. Glorified (and Exalted be He above all that they associate with Him). When He decrees a thing, He only says to it, "Be!" and it is.

36. ['Iesa (Jesus) said]: "And verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord. So worship Him (Alone). That is the Straight Path. (Allah's Religion of Islamic Monotheism which He did ordain for all of His prophets.

5 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Cahmegga: 10:27am On Dec 01, 2013
Juell: And let make it clear, Christians and Muslims don't worship the same God. Forget what our clerics say in public "that we serve the same God", they just say that for peace to reign. The truth is our God (the Christians) is called Jehovah, that of the Muslims is Allah. And Jesus Christ is the son of Jehovah who came to die and set everyone free from bondage of sin. He was the ultimate sacrifice, that's why Christians don't need to make blood sacrifices (as it was in the old testament) for the atonement of their sins.

Allah is the arabic word for "God"...so, can u find a good hole and fit urself in? Smh

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by EyesWideOpen(m): 10:28am On Dec 01, 2013
Wanking to this thread .... Aaaaahhhhhhh ,,,,,,,, INTERESTING!!!! grin
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 01, 2013
All I know is that God is the beginning and the end,the ancient of days,the I am that I am,the lion of the tribe of judah,the rock of ages,the king of kings,the creator of heaven and earth and all other living and non living things,the giver and taker,the highest authority,the supreme judge...and he'll reign forever and ever.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 01, 2013
gothrones: @idnoble135

But Muslims wouldn't be Muslims anymore if they believed that; ergo, Muslims cannot make heaven according to the standards of the Bible. You can't eat your cake and have it. These religions are mutually exclusive. You must choose one.
Take a deep breath. Then re read my post.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by afoo02(m): 10:30am On Dec 01, 2013
Lordsonempire: Before as a christian, I thought that heaven was made for Christians alone. But since the day I had a discussion with a Muslim friend and he explained to me that every true Muslim who practice Islam and read Quran must believe in Jesus christ. He then talk about the five pillars of islam which made it mandatory for them to believed in him. In my own opinion, Jesus Christ only said, I am the way, the truth and life, no one come to the father except through me. That mean it does not matter where you worship as far as you believed in him you are saved. Truly most Muslim believe in him and pray to him.

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Oye50(m): 10:32am On Dec 01, 2013
gothrones:

What proof do you have? I also can claim to have done what you have done.
Thank God I said am not in for argument but in case u are sick, I can drop my contact and the proof you seek would be seen.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by noblejames: 10:32am On Dec 01, 2013
harbiola1:
Exactly, I mean, if a person wan't to be sincere like you and I.

I swear by Allah, this's 100% correct.

What about those that came b4 Jesus, how were they saved?

Do you knw the meaning of a Prophet (as)? Oh! you think those ones that Bible said they skinned 200 men to get 1 wife, that fuc.ked his daugters or rather his daugters fuc.ked him, that worshiped an idol, that made a golden calf, that killed his sodier's wife to snatch his wife which God later killed his first born and other childrens along. Or you believed that God along with his angels really ate wheat bread with Abrah and his wife and Wrestled with Jacob in which jacob appeared a winner and all those rubbish in that Book.

Guy? u'd better wake up, what's called "A Prophet" is millions far from those filthy things let not talk of Almighty God.

As much as i knw, u're talking about christians. Jews and Muslims are till this minutes practicing Jesus teaching.
May be you can give us three examples of Jesus teaching which u as a person is practicing and muslim populace are nt practicing.

Not "they believe" it's they knw is the New prophet(saw) even with strongest evidence. Though u may nt see it because even after 2000 years, out of those hundreds of prophesy which spoke about the coming of Jesus as the messiah of the jews they haven't seen just one to take out as an evidence to whom God called him.

I'm speaking on behalf of world muslim that we believe the fact that Jesus is the breath/word of God and Holy Ghost or Holy spirit according to christians. And that's why i and every other muslims is being called muslim.

And if Jesus is a son of God then we don't have "Only Son" if nt Two or more with very very very sound undisputable proof from the bible.

Lol, all the Apostles were damned for nt acknowledging Jesus as the Lord. Or did they? then lets see ur evidence

I wish u could see hw i'm laughing at u. even Apostles neuer heard of name "Jesus" let alone of Jesus himself. And besides, there many Jesus b4 the Messiah, so can you see serious Gobe. Even muslims have better name for Him "Iesa" (Alaysalam)
If ur mohammad and all the Muslims believe in Jesus, why eno follow d path of Jesus ... e come dey fight people dey kill dem make dem believe in him..... Jesus talk about peace but ur muhammad never allowed peace to reign in all the middle east and persian region till e conquer all and shad their blood and force dem to believe na waa 4..dat guy.... the guy na real player... e come like women well --- well come dey screw dem the way e like... anyone wey fine belong to him evn go stretch him hand to minor after e come tell him followers to dey marry only four but na only him marry pass four.. abeg make we hear word about religion in this country... d one wen dey worry us pass make we thinkam they say dem wan sale una refineries, dem wan sale everything 4 dis una country, una no go talk about that one? na religion come become una palava yeye de smell.... abeg make una no kill me .... dis my mouth too sharp, sorry if u dey vex.

2 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by acufes(m): 10:32am On Dec 01, 2013
Jesus is the way. Not Christianity. Period.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by udodasco(m): 10:33am On Dec 01, 2013
Amen,in NL here we talk about the spiritual things anyhow.
Few questions:
-will all those who never heard about the gospel of Christ,yet lived a good life,still go to hell?
-will our forefathers whom lived good lifes still go to hell?
-what of our muslim brothers and sisters whom have in time lived a good life still go to hell?
We have not more than 6billion Christians in the world,so is it Gods will that all those whom lived good live just because they never had the opportunity to know Christ be
in hell?
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by gbrown(m): 10:34am On Dec 01, 2013
Lordsonempire: Before as a christian, I thought that heaven was made for Christians alone. But since the day I had a discussion with a Muslim friend and he explained to me that every true Muslim who practice Islam and read Quran must believe in Jesus christ. He then talk about the five pillars of islam which made it mandatory for them to believed in him. In my own opinion, Jesus Christ only said, I am the way, the truth and life, no one come to the father except through me. That mean it does not matter where you worship as far as you believed in him you are saved. Truly most Muslim believe in him and pray to him.
bros,u better retrace ur steps fast, Christianity and Islam are two parallel lines, forget all this talk about concerning muslems belief in Jesus, to them, Jesus is just one of the prophets, they never accept the uniqueness of Jesus birth, to the muslems as long as u dont believe in mohamed and Allah u are regarded as an unbeliever, i,ve lived in muslem countries Mali,senegal,mauritania, tamaraset in Algeria and Niger, coupled with my sojourn in muslem states, experience has taught that as a Christian we have nothing in common,
in kano u can't build churches outside sabongari and badawa areas or else they will be burnt, so pls spare this issue of Christianity and Islam been the same.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Prodigalson1(m): 10:34am On Dec 01, 2013
i tink nt believing in any God is the best tin that can happen to a man

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by IamDebola: 10:35am On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by IamDebola: 10:37am On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by chicalle(m): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2013
macof:

So Jesus is a God? How is christianity monotheistic in this sense?

And by the way, Gods are Forces of universal existence responsible for nature, they cannot take human form, they cannot leave their heavenly duties and live among men.

The universe would be in chaos.

Imagine Sango(force of lightening) absent from heaven, there wouldn't be lightening anymore.

Wat is Jesus's duty in heaven?
hahahahahaha,sango d force of lightenin in heaven,can't stop lafng o,who made u knw dis or wia did u read it frm,bro d buk of revelatn sayz dat God's glory radiates d heaven,so hw cme sango,who iz sango,pls explain
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by noblejames: 10:39am On Dec 01, 2013
idnoble135: Topics like this can easily make one appear naive. It could even make one an object of displeasure and anger, but..... That will not suppress the truth.
My take on the issue goes thus is very very simple and straightforward and it goes thus:
Muslims can make heaven, so can Christians. The gates of heaven are open wide to both groups.
Howbeit, it is written,

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath
raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is
made unto salvation. Romans 10:8-10

The above is all i know that is guaranteed of making heaven. So, making heaven is not a function of bearing the title of a Christian or Muslim. If you do the needful above, you are good to go.
You are confused... any Muslim wey don confess Jesus no bi muslim again e don become christian. dat particular person if ask am watin ebi e go tell u say nbi chriatian......u dey here dey confuse people abeg commot
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 01, 2013
Hmm. Religion a "transported incurable disease" "put the fear of God in them and make work" "My people perished becus of lack knowledge" Almighty God look down on us and destroy this syndrome.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by noblejames: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2013
IamDebola:

How I wish you had BRAIN!
I don c ur sense reach ... na ur sense they take build third mainland bridge ye ye, because I never say the one wey favour u abi...u dey here de argue about religion wey u no no how it take come.... big fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by mystical10: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2013
ghostofsparta:

@bolded^

Not only that, they (Yoruba Christians and Muslims) all should stop their hypocrisy by refusing to continue eating our ancestral foods (eba/amala/iyon etc) which are all associated with our orishas and irunmoles. Afterall they prefer and are glad to bear and give their children foreign Christian and Arabic name. Then, they should desist from eating native/pagan foods.
yes suported. And u stop speaking english and write with ur so called orisha native language. Tomrw u will use that ur yoruba native gods and performing miracles in church and became general oversea lk other yoruba GOs.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Oye50(m): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2013
IamDebola:

Lol. bros you're damn funny.
Muhammad S.A.W is not God Almighty, he is just a slave/messenger of God [Allah, SWT].
So why on earth would a sane person [Muslim] be performing magic calling it miracle in the name of another person that's not even God himself.
And ISLAM wasn't built on the pillar of testimonies, it was built on 5 pillars.
By the way, you can visit any hospital tomorrow and start healing the sick people there. You don't need to tell me which hospital, I'll see on TV & also read it in the news. Help me greet Mommy and Daddy, tell them ADEBOLA said Hi!
Why worship a supreme 'God' or follow a 'holy prophet' if he can't heal you or guarantee u salvation. These signs shall follow them that believe, 'in my Name (Jesus) shall they cast out devils, heal the sick. Just to tell you that its biblical n our salvation is a complete package
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by chicalle(m): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2013
Nah wetin be d name of dat book wia dis waz writen pls
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by IamDebola: 10:45am On Dec 01, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Aduke Abiara Is Dead / Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? / CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.