Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. (24072 Views)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! / Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by PreciousBro: 11:18am On Dec 01, 2013
IamDebola:

NEXT!

grin LoL You Didn't Just Quote Me With The NEXT " Impression ?

Well, I'm Not Gonna Respond To That Because That Is Not What I'm About .

Smh ....

On a Thread With Religious Matter, Nah, Like I Said, Na You Sabi.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by sweetcheecks(f): 11:19am On Dec 01, 2013
highyo:
truely, many muslim who accepted Jesus as their lord and savior and accept him toi be the son of God and believe he died for his sins and on the third day he rose
muslim who confess Jesus and get baptized will surely be saved. And while some who claim to be a christain will not make it, because they have living a figure head christians life
Get baptized by water in the name of the Father, the Son and The Holy Spirit and recieved the gift of the Holy Spirit will surely be saved. Just finishing your beautiful sentence.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 01, 2013
Lordsonempire: Before as a christian, I thought that heaven was made for Christians alone. But since the day I had a discussion with a Muslim friend and he explained to me that every true Muslim who practice Islam and read Quran must believe in Jesus christ. He then talk about the five pillars of islam which made it mandatory for them to believed in him. In my own opinion, Jesus Christ only said, I am the way, the truth and life, no one come to the father except through me. That mean it does not matter where you worship as far as you believed in him you are saved. Truly most Muslim believe in him and pray to him.
Many people may agree with you but what you wrote is at odds with the Scripture and Holy Spirit.
No moslem has assurance of salvation or filled with the Holy Spirit. Any body can believe what they want about Jesus Christ in their heads but do they know or are filled with the Holy Spirit. The kingdom of God is not about words and head knowledge but about demonstration of the Spirit.
Danger is that men under the influence if demons and Spirit of Ant-Christ are heading to hell and you are endorsing their lack of Salvation. You lack the depth of the knowledge of the Scripture, that's why the Moslem guy convinced you that Xians and Moslems are heading same place. Bro, you may be a Christian but I charge you to covet a deeper relationship with the Holy Spirit so He can reveal the Son of God to you. You just know about Him at the moment.
Bless

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by IamDebola: 11:20am On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by IamDebola: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by noblejames: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2013
IamDebola:

You know what? I left Nigeria a long time ago, So count me out if you're basically talking to Nigerians because Ima be getting my citizenship very soon..

No carry politics enta this one.. if u carry politics enta i go tell you to Go and Die, and you never threw up those words to trap anyone.. na 1 chance u enta..

U no sai u don enta 1 chance for my hand, by the way do you know I'm just 18 years old? Continous argument with me is Trash because Ima keep replying you like a kid.. Like a toddler rather..

So you can keep arguing with me till evening... I wan take short nap.. See you later..
That is how senseless you are ... so you are proud of getting another country's citizenship while your country is being wasted.... your are proud to settle for a third class citizen ........very shameful! That is y I said u are a big big big fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! person wey d pursue Rat wey Papa house dey for fire ....

3 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2013
harbiola1:
Exactly, I mean, if a person wan't to be sincere like you and I.

I swear by Allah, this's 100% correct.

What about those that came b4 Jesus, how were they saved?

Do you knw the meaning of a Prophet (as)? Oh! you think those ones that Bible said they skinned 200 men to get 1 wife, that fuc.ked his daugters or rather his daugters fuc.ked him, that worshiped an idol, that made a golden calf, that killed his sodier's wife to snatch his wife which God later killed his first born and other childrens along. Or you believed that God along with his angels really ate wheat bread with Abrah and his wife and Wrestled with Jacob in which jacob appeared a winner and all those rubbish in that Book.

Guy? u'd better wake up, what's called "A Prophet" is millions far from those filthy things let not talk of Almighty God.

As much as i knw, u're talking about christians. Jews and Muslims are till this minutes practicing Jesus teaching.
May be you can give us three examples of Jesus teaching which u as a person is practicing and muslim populace are nt practicing.

Not "they believe" it's they knw is the New prophet(saw) even with strongest evidence. Though u may nt see it because even after 2000 years, out of those hundreds of prophesy which spoke about the coming of Jesus as the messiah of the jews they haven't seen just one to take out as an evidence to whom God called him.

I'm speaking on behalf of world muslim that we believe the fact that Jesus is the breath/word of God and Holy Ghost or Holy spirit according to christians. And that's why i and every other muslims is being called muslim.

And if Jesus is a son of God then we don't have "Only Son" if nt Two or more with very very very sound undisputable proof from the bible.

Lol, all the Apostles were damned for nt acknowledging Jesus as the Lord. Or did they? then lets see ur evidence

I wish u could see hw i'm laughing at u. even Apostles neuer heard of name "Jesus" let alone of Jesus himself. And besides, there many Jesus b4 the Messiah, so can you see serious Gobe. Even muslims have better name for Him "Iesa" (Alaysalam)

Hahaha, you pple never cease to amaze me, you want me to tell you the teachings of christ practiced by christians dat you muslims do not practice, I can give you versions of the quran where what was written is strongly opposed to what jesus preached... Dat part which ur imams preach to you to incite you to violence, into mob action, dat part quoted by ur imams before the neck of the christian is slit because he refused to deny the christ which you claim to also believe in... Common boy, we know these things, the difference between you and I is dat I aint so willing to quote those verses so as not to upset my muslim friends.... U re in denial son...
I believe I commented to correct the 0p on his misgivings which I believe I did and not to engage you in a religious debate that could spill hate and hostility as is consistent with ur ilk... Those verses were said after the coming of christ and he ammended the law, the prophet isaiah and the others prophesied of the coming of this christ...
Next time learn to address the issue rather than looking for who to argue with, I hope u saw the part where I said the teachings of christ are at variance with your teaching and worse still strongly opposed to what u practice... Don't tell me u believe in jesus, ur belief is insignificant when what u practice and what is even preached in the quran contradicts dat belief....

Pla don't let me expose you... Those who are interested in seeing those opposing teachings of violence can use google, lemme not begin a fight... GOD bless you...

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by toomiesyn: 11:26am On Dec 01, 2013
toomiesyn: Islam is a caustic blend of paganism and twisted Bible stories. Muhammad, its lone "prophet", who made no prophecies, conceived his religion to satiate his lust for power, sex, and money. He was a terrorist. And if you think these conclusions are shocking, wait until you see the evidence mostly from Islamic historians below. 70% of what is here is from Muslim and ex-Muslim historians - back to the 8th century and the Qur'an itself.
Just a cursory look at Muhammad's Qur'an (Koran) should be enough to warn you to keep your distance from Islam: In it you will see "unbridled raw evil", such as statements like these:
- Truly, god loves those who fight
- Fight and slay the pagans wherever you find them, and seize them,
beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem.
- Chop off their hands and chop off their fingertips
- When you meet the unbelievers, chop off their heads
- Fight and slay those who don't convert wherever you find them
- Believers, take neither Jew nor Christians for your friends
- Those who follow Muhammad are ruthless to unbelievers
- Those who reject Islam are "the vilest of creatures" and thus deserve no mercy
- Fight them until Islam reigns supreme (throughout the world)
There are more than 100 verses in the Qur'an (Koran) advocating the use of violence to spread Islam. There are exactly 123 verses in the Qur'an about killing and fighting.
The word "Islam" has been falsely proclaimed by Muslims to mean peace. The word Islam, actually means "submission" to the Muslim god of intolerance and hatred. It comes from the root Arabic word "taslim". In Arabic, the word for peace is only "solh".
The Sirat Rasul Allah was written by Ibn Ishaq in 750 A.D. He died in 773 A.D. It was edited and abridged by Abd al- Malik ibn Hisham in 828 A.D. and translated by Alfred Guillaume under the title, The Life of Muhammad in 1955 by Oxford Press. Abd al-Malik ibn Hisham's "Life of Muhammad" relied on the earlier works. Ulmar al-Waqidi of Medina, who died in 825 A.D. produced a work, which portions of which have survived, called "The Expeditions of Muhammad". The History of al-Tabari was written by Abu Muhammad bin al-Tabari between 870 and 920 A.D. His monumental work was translated and published in 1987 through 1997 by the State University of New York Press. Make sure you study I, II, VI, VII, VIII, and
IX. Al-Bukhari's Hadith, titled: Sahih Al-Bukhari and The True Traditions which was collected by Imam Bukhari in 850 A.D. Be sure to use the collector's original nomenclature because the only printed English translation (Publisher-Maktaba Dar- us-Salam, Translator-Muhammad Khan) was abridged and erroneously numbered. Finally, I recommend that you acquire at
http://www.bibleprobe.com/muhammad.htm
This is not my writing! I stumbled on them on the internet-the website above!
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Hero10001: 11:26am On Dec 01, 2013
macof:

Islam is an Arabian religion Created by Mohammed.

wat has Islam got to do wit non-Arabs

As an Igbo man, Yoruba or Hausa u should leave wat isn't urs alone.

We have our own way of worshipping God, you are very stuupid to say any other religion apart from Islam is rejected by God.

God approves all religions, and we all worship God; just through
Different paths, that is why Ethnicity and culture should go along wit spirituality, everyone should be pagan and free themselves from foreign brainwash and sire.

paganism is simply practicing the beliefs synonymous wit ur ethnicity, that is how it was when God created man, why are men destroying the world?
GBAM! Your right bro, what more can i say?
I see Discriminations, Confusions and Ignorances leeding mankind to destructions.
If you say one Religion is right/ real/better than the other, then you are far worse than the Moraf'cking lazylots-Atheists.
Humankind worships over 150,000 gods, some trusts in Swords, Chariots, Iron, Might, Power, Earth, Stars, Moon, Precious Stones, Sun, Water, Air, Fire, Animals, Plants, Guns, Atomic-weapons, Terrorism, Extremism, Arabs, Greeks, English, Americans, etc..
What/whom would you Trust?
Whatsoever/whosoever you'v chosen to Trust, do it with all sincerity.
Two wrongs don't make a right.
Yoruba People says; "Eniyan meji kii padanu iro" i.e You will know the truth even if your being lied to,.
Make some corrections while your still alive cos there's no repentance in the grave.
Detest from discriminations Now.
None is Holy, we live by Grace.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by IamDebola: 11:27am On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by IamDebola: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by sweetcheecks(f): 11:29am On Dec 01, 2013
saint kash:

my understanding of the word ''mortal'' simply means somebody with life and is also subject to death.. So my dear, ur bible said jesus was killed as such he died, what does that makes Him? Immortal or mortal? Pls mind how u refer to our beloveth prophet(SAW) prophets are mortals only God almighty that is Immortal. Take note. Jesus was(is) a prophet of God. If u say he is the truth, the lyt n d way, thats during his reign, during the reign of Abraham, he was also d way, d lyt and d truth.. If u must know the bible also described Jesus as a prophet.. Check this verse ''"And he said unto them, What things? And they said unto him, Concerning Jesus of Nazareth
, which was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and
all the people:" (Luke 24:19).''

Why should people always mind when refering to your mohammed but you do not mind it when refering to our Jesus the Son of God? You people beat me when it comes to this.
On the second bolded, according to your mahomedian book he was or is a prophet but according the bibble which is the word of God He is the Son of the living God. There is no matter of taking note here.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by gbrown(m): 11:29am On Dec 01, 2013
IamDebola:

My point is 3 because I won [Football style]
You may not be able to decipher or decode what I wrote because tears is running down your eyes like mad.. In short, you can't see clearly.
u are really funny, are u high on something? Cos u are not making sense,
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by noblejames: 11:31am On Dec 01, 2013
IamDebola:

Bros I don't need to think of anything.. Because the future is here already. Why should I be thinking? Another way to give person Blood Pressure?
The only thing I think of is how to please Almighty God more and more, not about NIGERIA!

And how to make more money. Not about You or Nigeria..
The future you dont have because if you have, you cannot be in another man's country and be begging for their citizenship whereas you have a country. Your country has denied you every right you have as a citizen and you are pleased to settle for crumbs from the table..... shame!
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2013
toomiesyn: Islam is a caustic blend of paganism and twisted Bible stories. Muhammad, its lone "prophet", who made no prophecies, conceived his religion to satiate his lust for power, sex, and money. He was a terrorist. And if you think these conclusions are shocking, wait until you see the evidence mostly from Islamic historians below. 70% of what is here is from Muslim and ex-Muslim historians - back to the 8th century and the Qur'an itself.
Just a cursory look at Muhammad's Qur'an (Koran) should be enough to warn you to keep your distance from Islam: In it you will see "unbridled raw evil", such as statements like these:
- Truly, god loves those who fight
- Fight and slay the pagans wherever you find them, and seize them,
beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem.
- Chop off their hands and chop off their fingertips
- When you meet the unbelievers, chop off their heads
- Fight and slay those who don't convert wherever you find them
- Believers, take neither Jew nor Christians for your friends
- Those who follow Muhammad are ruthless to unbelievers
- Those who reject Islam are "the vilest of creatures" and thus deserve no mercy
- Fight them until Islam reigns supreme (throughout the world)
There are more than 100 verses in the Qur'an (Koran) advocating the use of violence to spread Islam. There are exactly 123 verses in the Qur'an about killing and fighting.
The word "Islam" has been falsely proclaimed by Muslims to mean peace. The word Islam, actually means "submission" to the Muslim god of intolerance and hatred. It comes from the root Arabic word "taslim". In Arabic, the word for peace is only "solh".
The Sirat Rasul Allah was written by Ibn Ishaq in 750 A.D. He died in 773 A.D. It was edited and abridged by Abd al- Malik ibn Hisham in 828 A.D. and translated by Alfred Guillaume under the title, The Life of Muhammad in 1955 by Oxford Press. Abd al-Malik ibn Hisham's "Life of Muhammad" relied on the earlier works. Ulmar al-Waqidi of Medina, who died in 825 A.D. produced a work, which portions of which have survived, called "The Expeditions of Muhammad". The History of al-Tabari was written by Abu Muhammad bin al-Tabari between 870 and 920 A.D. His monumental work was translated and published in 1987 through 1997 by the State University of New York Press. Make sure you study I, II, VI, VII, VIII, and
IX. Al-Bukhari's Hadith, titled: Sahih Al-Bukhari and The True Traditions which was collected by Imam Bukhari in 850 A.D. Be sure to use the collector's original nomenclature because the only printed English translation (Publisher-Maktaba Dar- us-Salam, Translator-Muhammad Khan) was abridged and erroneously numbered. Finally, I recommend that you acquire at
http://www.bibleprobe.com/muhammad.htm

I didn't see this before I replied dat kid dat quoted me to confuse his fellow kids that they believe in jesus christ.... Let him judge himself
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by toomiesyn: 11:34am On Dec 01, 2013
IamDebola:

So you still believe in all these spam websites?
Na which chapter for una Bible dem quote all these rubbish wey dem write? abi na which version I go ask sef.. because Bible version wey dey sef.. I nofit count am.. Different version different stories..
all im saying is defend those verses cause i dont understand how a holy book could say such things!
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Abdoolhafeez: 11:35am On Dec 01, 2013
stupid, bible is contradicting, u said jesus bring peace but mohammed bring chaios? ok is this not d same bible in mathew 10v34 says think not i have came to bring "peace on earth" but a sword? imagine a holy prophet turning to a god,
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by noblejames: 11:35am On Dec 01, 2013
IamDebola:

Hahahahaha... See where your BRAIN is hanging! Can't believe I'm exchaNging words with a FOOL @ 40!
Choi.. I just dey shake head for u.. So u meant to tell me that @ 40. U neva get money to travel out or to do sensible things..

Because if you can.. Then you'll know everyone can..
Nairaland is not a place to carry out your sham/scam deals... there is no MUGU here to catch.... u are under ikeja bridge pretending to be in abroad... street boy!
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by IamDebola: 11:37am On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 01, 2013
macof:
Gods are the same everywhere and onto all human activities they manifest.

Wat makes Gods of different traditions seem different is because the way the people understand the forces are different.

However It's important to Note that Yahweh is Originally not a supreme God in Hebrew/Canaanite traditions and spirituality. During the time of Abraham, the kenites(a canaanite tribe of mountain dwellers) worshipped Yahweh as the mountain God, part of the Elohim(children of El), Abraham knew Yahweh as El Shaddai
El- God, Shaddai(shada-mountain, shaddu- mountain dweller) In Canaanite spirituality El Elyon is the supreme God and not Yahweh, so I find it insulting to Eledumare's personality to be equated with Yahweh a mountain God like Orisha Oke.

But even at that Yahweh worship is recognized by God, Yahweh similar to Orisha Oke. And no matter how Jews and Christians try to promote Yahweh it's not their duty to elevate forces of nature.
But Wat I have noticed is that the Jews being radical racist restructured The religion Moses made through the Torah(which recognized other Gods but restricted their worship) and proclaimed their national God(Yahweh) as God of the universe and God's only chosen people, and such confusions were carried into christianity.

Islam is totally an Arab traditional religion despite being non-pagan. Haven't u noticed everything Islam is Arab centered, the hijab, the Koran, mosques, pilgrimage to kaaba is Cure Arab tradition not Gods instruction in respect to religion.

Allah is also known as Hubal in pre-Islam Arabia, hubal was the moon god and acted as chief God being credited with creation. Mohamed's family were hubal devotees and Mecca was his city of worship.

Lemme highlight few similar gods of Yoruba and other traditions
Sango-Thor(Scandinavia)
Sigidi-Morpheus(Greek)
Osun-Aphrodite(Greek)
Esu-Hermes(Greek)
Oba-Hera(Greek)
Oko-Freyr(Scandinavia)

It's important to note that Different traditions are liable to have different spiritual understanding so that is why Paganic spiritualities are often different.

And it is mental slavery and foreign brainwash to think Other people are better than ur people in matters of spirituality especially.

Not atol, Islam strives on the Paganic traditions of pre-Islam Arabia but it has broken away from paganism by proclaiming a single God of it's original numerous pantheon to be the sustaining force of the universe.

Paganism is pure spirituality and unlike religion, worship is not mandatory but to recognize their existence and give due appreciation, no set rules but merely advice to grow in consciousness.

Both Allah and Yahweh are names used in Pagan Arabia and Canaanland(modern Israel, Syria, Lebanon) respectively but different false attributes have been linked with these names.

Pagans don't fight in the name of any God, especially not one of our own brothers. If you like kill yourself because of a God, you are no better than irreligious folks who serve their consciousness properly.

nicely written,but unfortunately most people who will read it are brainwashed.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by toomiesyn: 11:39am On Dec 01, 2013
undecided [b][/b] did you know you could express yourself or vioce out your opinion without swear words or insulting anybody. well,now you do!
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2013
the warrior72: undecided
Delusion, Every Muslim is destined for hellfire.
And that u are a Christian does not guarantee u heave, except u are born of water & blood u are equally going to hell. Let no one deceive u, CHRIS IN U THE HOPE OF GLORY:=COL 1:27

Ur whole family including urself is in danger of hellfire
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by sweetcheecks(f): 11:40am On Dec 01, 2013
ibroziney: was he killed..?NO
I believe u shuld knw dis by now

No He willingly released His Spirit to the hands of God.
Luke 23:46 Jesus called out with a loud voice, "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit." When he had said this, he breathed his last. (NIV)
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Harkyn92(m): 11:40am On Dec 01, 2013
nice talk in an abnormal way, we dnt believe in him as god or lord, bt as a prophet of GOD, also we dont pray to jesus bt to GOD the creator of heaven and earth, every true muslim will made heaven while few christian will made it because of one fact : most christian believe in him as GOD which is against d rule of GOD. inbox me to tackle me
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by jhidey08(m): 11:40am On Dec 01, 2013
noblejames: Nairaland is not a place to carry out your sham/scam deals... there is no MUGU here to catch.... u are under ikeja bridge pretending to be in abroad... street boy!
free dis guy na, he said he is in Abroad, wot does dat remove 4rm u Or r u jealous?
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by IamDebola: 11:42am On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by demopiper(m): 11:45am On Dec 01, 2013
I believe your handiwork is what that matter most,we will see some Xtian gals on Friday night in bump short at parties rocking guys or being smooched,and so are some Alhajas that will wear long hijab like a masquerade as a camouflage,all this are "alhaja swagger",i believe your character is what qualifies you if you are going to heaven or hell......
During the time of Moses(Musa 'as'),he is the true way and the light,that's why the Jews believe in him.
During the time of Jesus(Isa 'as')he his the true way and the light,that's why the Xtians believe in him.
And during the time of Mohammed(s.a.w)he is the true way and the light,that's why the Moslems believe in him.so i believe it's the Almighty God that send 'em all,and i believe we are all worshipping one supreme being.
My people i believe your handiwork is what matters most,cause your religion can't save you if you are a bad person.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by toomiesyn: 11:46am On Dec 01, 2013
IamDebola:

So you still believe in all these spam websites?
Na which chapter for una Bible dem quote all these rubbish wey dem write? abi na which version I go ask sef.. because Bible version wey dey sef.. I nofit count am.. Different version different stories..
my dear,stop thinking like a pant and open your eyes. all these verses are in the koran. next time use your glasses #okbye
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by toomiesyn: 11:50am On Dec 01, 2013
At the end of the day,man craves satisfaction and it is whatever thing that brings him satisfaction that he stays with. if you are satisfied with your religion,if your mind is at peace and ifyour prayers are answered then mind your business and stay in your religion lane. i think its time everybody stopped this criticism nonsense!
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by IamDebola: 11:50am On Dec 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Harkyn92(m): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2013
ur qoute shows hw senseles u are islam is for d whole world while christianity is for d jews or have u ever seen it dat jesus was sent to d whole world apart from dat lie dat ur 4 1 9 (pastor) use to tell u at d no 1 business center (church)?
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by PECO4KING(m): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2013
njokusboy: Op you got it wrong meen, Jesus christ said, "I am the way, the truth and the light, noone comes to the father except through me.... Now it means Jesus is the saviour, any other channel is the path of damnation... Jesus to the muslims is only a prophet, an old prophet at that, they believe his teachings are outdated and subscribe to the teaching of prophet muhammed whom they believe is the NEW prophet... They don't even believe Jesus is the son of God.. So you see.. It aint about believing in jesus or not, u have to acknowledge him as your lord and personal saviour... The bible further said that the name JESUS is the only name given to man, through which he can be saved... So there are two contending issues, "those verses completely dismiss the possibility of anoda saviour, hence you can't believe in Jesus and Mohammed at the same time, matter of fact, their principles are at variance, secondly, belief in the existence of Jesus aint enough, you have to accept him as the saviour...
One thing I can assure you is this, the sincere christians and sincere muslims have a different idea of heaven and they sure as hell aint going to the same place...

Some Muslims accept Jesus as a prophet and they use him as a good example during simons and practise his ways and follows his doing. So to my own point of view by so doing it shows u accept him as a saviour. But Muslims will never accept Jesus as son of God. Because God can't bigot a son. If you then say Jesus is the son of God what about Adam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? / CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda / Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.