Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. (24073 Views)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! / Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by IamDebola: 11:54am On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by oluwashaddow(m): 11:54am On Dec 01, 2013
All I can say is dat Jesus is d saviour, he came to save d world in general,he came b4 Islam n Christianity........... xtrians only arise after Jesus n den came Islam aswell, d major reason why we fight over religion is dat all dis religion were started by men......God did not specify to us d religion we should do cos it is not a basis of our making heaven...................
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by IamDebola: 11:55am On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Hero10001: 11:56am On Dec 01, 2013
gothrones: See as Africans dey argue over imported religions. The language we speak is not ours. Our religions are not ours. Our mode of dressing is mostly not ours. Our music largely borrows from western styles. Our women want to be like foreign women. This is so sad. Na to dey copy copy.
It's so pathetic though, but water don enter pipeline..
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by maclatunji: 11:57am On Dec 01, 2013
njokusboy: Op you got it wrong meen, Jesus christ said, "I am the way, the truth and the light, noone comes to the father except through me.... Now it means Jesus is the saviour, any other channel is the path of damnation... Jesus to the muslims is only a prophet, an old prophet at that, they believe his teachings are outdated and subscribe to the teaching of prophet muhammed whom they believe is the NEW prophet... They don't even believe Jesus is the son of God.. So you see.. It aint about believing in jesus or not, u have to acknowledge him as your lord and personal saviour... The bible further said that the name JESUS is the only name given to man, through which he can be saved... So there are two contending issues, "those verses completely dismiss the possibility of anoda saviour, hence you can't believe in Jesus and Mohammed at the same time, matter of fact, their principles are at variance, secondly, belief in the existence of Jesus aint enough, you have to accept him as the saviour...
One thing I can assure you is this, the sincere christians and sincere muslims have a different idea of heaven and they sure as hell aint going to the same place...

In short, those who lived and died before Jesus was born are going to hell if we follow your thinking.

Divinity is absolute and never shared. All praise and adoration is to God, the lord of the worlds, the beneficient, the merciful, not to Jesus (AS) or anybody else.

God is holy above what you ascribe to him, he begets not nor was he begotten. If you believe God has a son, daughter, any adviser or helper, you have committed the worst sin, associating partners with God.

In Nigeria, you get tried for treason if you insist anyone else is also president with the president. It is God you now feel shares divinity with anyone? Go and think it over and come back with something else.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by noblejames: 11:58am On Dec 01, 2013
jhidey08: free dis guy na, he said he is in Abroad, wot does dat remove 4rm u Or r u jealous?
I can't be jealous at all I know where I am just like to talk some sense into his little brain.. cos youths like him suppose not be so bias with religion..... the boy is a very big liar...
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by andrano: 11:59am On Dec 01, 2013
juell, i am talking 2 u in particular. Let me tel u muslim and christian worship desame God but different prophet wich dere are all sent by one God. D quran believe in jesus christ desame tin wit d bible. And jesus said in john chapter 16 vs 11 to 14 dat i hav many tin 2 sent 2 u but u can not bear dem now and wen d spirit of 2rut shall come he shall guide u, jesus waz refering 2 prophet mohammed and jesus also said u hav 2 believe in the final messanger.and If u say jesus is d son of God becos he has no father wat can u say 2 prophet Adam dat does not hav mother or father? Juell........ Go read ur bible.

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by IamDebola: 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
All other religion has d name of a person attached to it unlike Islam. E.g
Christianity- Christ
Hinduism- Hindu
Buddha- Buddhism
Judaism Judah
But only Islam has a name that is chosen by God (Allah, Yahweh, Elohim, Jehovah- they all means d same thing; The God.....just different language.) That means Islam is d only true religion. There is nothing like Muhammadanism.

2 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Onwe101(m): 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hahah...believin in christ means abidin to all †ђξ teachin ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ adhering to †ђξ things in †ђξ bible...like given offerings..payin tithes...helpin †ђξ poor...keepin d commandment...believin in †ђξ word which is †ђξ bible...ma dear for a muslim to make heaven wuld be hard...cos most of their teachings contradict wats in †ђξ word.....
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by thewarrior72: 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
macof:

Ur whole family including urself is in danger of hellfire
tongue
I have made my calling & election sure,so I'm not on part for destruction.

And for my family members,it's left for them to choose where them want to go, their can choose heaven or hell, it's they own discretion.

In my religion, Salvation is a personal venture/affair, not bandwagonism.

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by gen2briz(m): 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
I need a very good answer from any Bible scholars in the house

Did jesus preach Islam in the Bible?
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
How can a muslim make heaven? How is that possible? *yimu* make una no deceive unaselves abeg. If you like be the most moral muslim on earth...as long as you have not believed AND confessed that Jesus is the son of God and accepted him into your life. As long as you are not abiding by God's law of love and living a life that pleases him..You are totally on your own! This applies to christians as well. There is no wuru wuru way to heaven. There is only one way to God and that is through his son, Jesus. God won't his principles change for anybody no matter how much he loves you. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Mintayo(m): 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
Damn,the hope has been misled to believe in Lies...
Muslims say they believe in Jesus,but they took a part and left a part-d major part=His death and ressurection,Him being the Son of God,Him being the saviour.
Thank God they know that no one can get to heaven without Jesus-no two ways about it.
Unless you accept Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour,no heaven for you...please study the Bible,Jesus did not say anything about islam or mohammed...
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Mintayo(m): 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
gen2briz: I need a very good answer from any Bible scholars in the house

Did jesus preach Islam in the Bible?
NO.
#i am not a bible scholar.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by ganshious(m): 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
there is no other GOD except Alllah swt..speaking about jesus christ yea is the true messenger of God and that is why we muslim dont pray in jesus name rather we pray to Allah to shower his mercy on us by mentioning the prophet name.....wo ola awon oji se re.true muslim belive in jesus christ..qulwuwallahu aahdu ALllahu samab lam yelid walam yu lad walam yekun lau kunfu wan ahadu...

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Mintayo(m): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
andrano: juell, i am talking 2 u in particular. Let me tel u muslim and christian worship desame God but different prophet wich dere are all sent by one God. D quran believe in jesus christ desame tin wit d bible. And jesus said in john chapter 16 vs 11 to 14 dat i hav many tin 2 sent 2 u but u can not bear dem now and wen d spirit of 2rut shall come he shall guide u, jesus waz refering 2 prophet mohammed and jesus also said u hav 2 believe in the final messanger.and If u say jesus is d son of God becos he has no father wat can u say 2 prophet Adam dat does not hav mother or father? Juell........ Go read ur bible.
Oga stop it,we are not serving the same gods abeg...only a jekojeko christain will fall for this.
Nothing shows we serv the same God.
If mohammed and Jesus r from d same God,i believe mohammed's message will not contradict tat of Jesus or you think a being called God will contradicts himself with diff messages from diff messengers?...
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by JadeWilliam(f): 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
The persn dat started dis thread is lookin 4trouble.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by gen2briz(m): 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mintayo:
NO.
#i am not a bible scholar.

Pls prove it cos am ready to prove it for

#at least you should be able to defend your answer
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by ThonyTega(m): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
Lordsonempire: Before as a christian, I thought that heaven was made for Christians alone. But since the day I had a discussion with a Muslim friend and he explained to me that every true Muslim who practice Islam and read Quran must believe in Jesus christ. He then talk about the five pillars of islam which made it mandatory for them to believed in him. In my own opinion, Jesus Christ only said, I am the way, the truth and life, no one come to the father except through me. That mean it does not matter where you worship as far as you believed in him you are saved. Truly most Muslim believe in him and pray to him.

do they (Muslims) believe in JESUS CHRIST as a mere prophet or the SON OF GOD?. They call him a prophet... So in that case they do not believe. You are not grounded in christianity that id why you are easily deceived.... GOD bless his children. Amen!
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by lyvin: 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hmm abeg just note that
No religion/religious beliefs CAN stand logically reasoning. So believe what u like, be fair to all and let peace reign at all times.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Mintayo(m): 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
ibroziney: I believe some gullible and ignorant-christians will accept Islam wit dis thread
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Mintayo(m): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
gen2briz:

Pls prove it cos am ready to prove it for

#at least you should be able to defend your answer
Lol, i am not ready to prove anything bcus whatevr u want to say is not new.
Let me tell u what u will say:
that d promised comforter by Jesus is ur prophet,no?
That Jesus bow down and pray like muslims?
That Jesus did ablutions?no.
You have nothing new to say.
#Jesus did not preach or say anything about islam,pls live with it(i knw islam cnt stand without being backed with d Bible)...
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by JANK23H(m): 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
harbiola1:

Pls brother, can u refute those statements one by one or allow someelse to do it with evidence.
only then we won't be rolling in circle.

thanks.
The problem with muslims is that they read the bible and quote it upside down.The name Jesus is the latin translation of his hebrew name 'Yeshua' or english for 'Joshua' and arabic 'Iesa'.Yes.....the apostles may not have called him Jesus but Yeshua,that doesn't mean if we call him Jesus we are not referring to the same person.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by gen2briz(m): 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
ThonyTega:
do they (Muslims) believe in JESUS CHRIST as a mere prophet or the SON OF GOD?. They call him a prophet... So in that case they do not believe. You are not grounded in christianity that id why you are easily deceived.... GOD bless his children. Amen!

Bible says jesus was a servant of God in Matthew 12:18 "behold my servant ,whom I have chosen; my soul is well pleased, I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall show judgement to the nation.

acts 3:13 The God of our fathers has glorified his servant Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Samunique(m): 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
macof:

Aren't u aware that the name "Jesus" is a fake? The man u worship was called Yahshua not Jesus.

So it's silly to saw a fake name is above all names, and only through it can man find salvation.

Is this Jesus u worship the man who died for ur sins? Or

Is he the personification of righteousness, purity and consciousness?

So ur ingnorance didn't let knw that "YESHUA" in hebrew is "JESUS" in english which means God is my salvation or Saviour. Must everybody learn hebrew language b4 he worships God?
Just as u people recite abrabic 5times daily even when some of u dnt knw d meaning of what u are reciting.

Pls stop infecting people with d new confusion u just learnt frm those confusionists called islamic teachers.
YESHUA IN HEBREW AND JESUS IN ENGLISH MEAN THE SAME.

Tell me do we call God by this same name in Nigeria?

Yorubas call Him OLODUNMARE! Igbos, CHINEKE! Hausas, UBANGIJI ! Calabars, ABASI ! Ikwere , CHOKIKE ! etc
Does it change the fact that they are all reffering to the ALMIGHTY GOD? pls take that ur conterminated theory out of this thread and stop posting it bcs av come across it several times on NL.
SO IF THE BIBLE JESUS IS CALLED YESHUA AND EVERY TRIBE MUST CALL HIM THAT, WHY DO U PEOPLE THEN CALL HIM "ISA OR YESA IN ARABIC WHY NOT CALL HIM IN HEBREW TONGUE "YESHUA?

Bunch of hypocrites!!!

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Mintayo(m): 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
idnoble135: Topics like this can easily make one appear naive. It could even make one an object of displeasure and anger, but..... That will not suppress the truth.
My take on the issue goes thus is very very simple and straightforward and it goes thus:
Muslims can make heaven, so can Christians. The gates of heaven are open wide to both groups.
Howbeit, it is written,

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath
raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is
made unto salvation. Romans 10:8-10

The above is all i know that is guaranteed of making heaven. So, making heaven is not a function of bearing the title of a Christian or Muslim. If you do the needful above, you are good to go.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by gen2briz(m): 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mintayo:
Lol, i am not ready to prove anything bcus whatevr u want to say is not new.
Let me tell u what u will say:
that d promised comforter by Jesus is ur prophet,no?
That Jesus bow down and pray like muslims?
That Jesus did ablutions?no.
You have nothing new to say.
#Jesus did not preach or say anything about islam,pls live with it(i knw islam cnt stand without being backed with d Bible)...

First you have to read Wht John 6:38 says,also don't forget acts of apostles 2:22

As for been backed with Bible, we only believe in the tru words of God in it and not the history part written.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Mintayo(m): 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
idnoble135: Topics like this can easily make one appear naive. It could even make one an object of displeasure and anger, but..... That will not suppress the truth.
My take on the issue goes thus is very very simple and straightforward and it goes thus:
Muslims can make heaven, so can Christians. The gates of heaven are open wide to both groups.
Howbeit, it is written,

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath
raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is
made unto salvation. Romans 10:8-10

The above is all i know that is guaranteed of making heaven. So, making heaven is not a function of bearing the title of a Christian or Muslim. If you do the needful above, you are good to go.
True

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Perfecter4real(m): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
njokusboy: Op you got it wrong meen, Jesus christ said, "I am the way, the truth and the light, noone comes to the father except through me.... Now it means Jesus is the saviour, any other channel is the path of damnation... Jesus to the muslims is only a prophet, an old prophet at that, they believe his teachings are outdated and subscribe to the teaching of prophet muhammed whom they believe is the NEW prophet... They don't even believe Jesus is the son of God.. So you see.. It aint about believing in jesus or not, u have to acknowledge him as your lord and personal saviour... The bible further said that the name JESUS is the only name given to man, through which he can be saved... So there are two contending issues, "those verses completely dismiss the possibility of anoda saviour, hence you can't believe in Jesus and Mohammed at the same time, matter of fact, their principles are at variance, secondly, belief in the existence of Jesus aint enough, you have to accept him as the saviour...
One thing I can assure you is this, the sincere christians and sincere muslims have a different idea of heaven and they sure as hell aint going to the same place...
pls help me educate the O.p
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by emeka762001(m): 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
God will decide who will go to heaven and nt for human being to say. Going to heaven hv gt nothing to do wt ones religion. Jesus said it is nt all tht called lord lord tht will see the kingdom bt those who do the will of father in heaven. So going to heaven is all abt doing the will if father in heaven. We re all knw the will of God. Keeping the commandment or simply the love of God and loving ur neigbour
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by ogwomba(m): 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
JustifiedChild: How can a muslim make heaven? How is that possible? *yimu* make una no deceive unaselves abeg. If you like be the most moral muslim on earth...as long as you have not believed AND confessed that Jesus is the son of God and accepted him into your life. As long as you are not abiding by God's law of love and living a life that pleases him..You are totally on your own! This applies to christians as well. There is no wuru wuru way to heaven. There is only one way to God and that is through his son, Jesus. God won't his principles change for anybody no matter how much he loves you. Goodluck.

talk about yourself, are you going to make heave even confessing and believing

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? / CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda / Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.