Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,124 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. (24070 Views)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! / Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Oluabayomi1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
Some Xtians ll equally make heaven while some Muslims ll not
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by noble4d(m): 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
even the Christians r confused.... sum churches will say jesus is the son of God wyl some say is God...chai.....their was a christian frnd of mine who alwys d bible they use in their church is different frm odas ...gush......we Muslims blv in da anointing power of Jesus.he is a noble messenger of Almighty God...and was never killed my any human

2 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by thewarrior72: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
gen2briz:

Bible says jesus was a servant of God in Matthew 12:18 "behold my servant ,whom I have chosen; my soul is well pleased, I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall show judgement to the nation.

acts 3:13 The God of our fathers has glorified his servant Jesus
undecided
Stop comforting ur self with misconception& quoting the bible u no nothing about. And learn to live with the stark reality, that u are damned as long as u remained in Islam......good day
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by emeraldlife: 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
U guys are just a confused set of pple. Whatever lies that might have flooded this topic, whatever argument raised here against my belief, my faith in my religion makes it incorruptible. I wished there were no Internet in this first place.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by jumzzy448: 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
We accept Isa(jesus) as a prophet and servant of God. We don't believe he's the son of God cos Allah himself said it in the holy Quran that He begot not nor was he begotten.

May Allah guide us to the right path. So proud to be a muslim.

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by noble4d(m): 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
prophet Mohammed (peace of God be upon him)was da last noble prophet of God whom through him come the true religion of God (Islam).

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by gen2briz(m): 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
the warrior72: undecided
Stop comforting ur self with misconception& quoting the bible u no nothing about. And learn to live with the stark reality, that u are damned as long as u remained in Islam......good day

I challenge you to tell me what you know better in Bible than me. ......peace

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by gen2briz(m): 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
jumzzy448: We accept Isa(jesus) as a prophet and servant of God. We don't believe he's the son of God cos Allah himself said it in the holy Quran that He begot not nor was he begotten.

May Allah guide us to the right path. So proud to be a muslim.

Am also proud to be a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Samunique(m): 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
macof:

Aren't u aware that the name "Jesus" is a fake? The man u worship was called Yahshua not Jesus.

So it's silly to saw a fake name is above all names, and only through it can man find salvation.

Is this Jesus u worship the man who died for ur sins? Or

Is he the personification of righteousness, purity and consciousness?

So ur ingnorance didn't let knw that "YESHUA" in hebrew is "JESUS" in english which means God is my salvation or Saviour. Must everybody learn hebrew language b4 he worships God?
Just as u people recite abrabic 5times daily even when some of u dnt knw d meaning of what u are reciting.

Pls stop infecting people with d new confusion u just learnt frm those confusionists called islamic teachers.
YESHUA IN HEBREW AND JESUS IN ENGLISH MEAN THE SAME.

Tell me do we call God by this same name in Nigeria?

Yorubas call Him OLODUNMARE! Igbos, CHINEKE! Hausas, UBANGIJI ! Calabars, ABASI ! Ikwere , CHOKIKE ! etc
Does it change the fact that they are all reffering to the ALMIGHTY GOD? pls take that ur conterminated theory out of this thread and stop posting it bcs av come across it several times on NL.
SO IF THE BIBLE JESUS IS CALLED YESHUA AND EVERY TRIBE MUST CALL HIM THAT, WHY DO U PEOPLE THEN CALL HIM "ISA OR YESA IN ARABIC WHY NOT CALL HIM IN HEBREW TONGUE "YESHUA?

Bunch of hypocrites!!!

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by abatisegun: 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
[quote author=Juell]
Jesus is immortal, he only took human form to accomplish his purpose for coming to earth. You are talking trash. Can u pls give ur evidence?
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by oloriooko(m): 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
@ OP
[size=48pt]ARE YOU THE GATEMAN[/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by khattab02: 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mintayo:
Lol, i am not ready to prove anything bcus whatevr u want to say is not new.
Let me tell u what u will say:
that d promised comforter by Jesus is ur prophet,no?
That Jesus bow down and pray like muslims?
That Jesus did ablutions?no.
You have nothing new to say.
#Jesus did not preach or say anything about islam,pls live with it(i knw islam cnt stand without being backed with d Bible)...
''Islam can't stand without being backed with the bible'' you lied!
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by dammycrane000: 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
Why Judge and cause more confusion ? We the current generation should search for the truth and not cause more confusions.
99% Of never choose Christianity or Islam , We are Christians or Muslims because we were born to parents that practice this religion or by location.
We should strive to find a balance and better understanding.

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Ayobamms: 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
ThonyTega:
do they (Muslims) believe in JESUS CHRIST as a mere prophet or the SON OF GOD?. They call him a prophet... So in that case they do not believe. You are not grounded in christianity that id why you are easily deceived.... GOD bless his children. Amen!
u guys r smhw cnfused! Mst of u call Jesus ur God nd sm of u call hm the son of God. Wch of t dd u bliv in?

Mreso, my first questions that i postd abve dserves sme answers
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Mintayo(m): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
khattab02: ''Islam can't stand without being backed with the bible'' you lied!
Lol,you know i am not lying.
It is you ppl that put mohammed in the Bible when he is not there.
Hardly will u see a muslim talk without refering to the Bible,you knw i am sayin d truth.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Lordsonempire(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
Well this was my first post in nairaland and am really surprise by the way some people reason. This was just what I believe as a person and was not mean to insult or abuse any religion. We have right to believe whatever we choose to believe and practice, afterall it is only God that know those that serve him in truth and the spirit. God is love and he can have mercy on any soul he chooses to have mercy on. I believe we can contribute and put down what we know concerning this topic without insult or abusing each other. May the blessing of the Almighty God be with all of us now and forever more. Amen2
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Reference(m): 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
We will continue to debate issues like this as long as Christianity is portrayed as a religion not a Faith.

Christianity is a Faith and faith comprises two basic working systems. The 'belief system' that relates you to God through your soul and spirit and the 'acts system', the doing which relates your body and soul to God's will (purpose).

Christianity is a combination of both. Thus you cannot be a Christian if you do 'Christian things' without belief in Christ Jesus (as the rich man did) and you cannot be a Christian if you believe only and have no fruits to show (even the devil believes) or act contrary to what you believe.

I fully understand the concept of 'grace' that gives opportunity to any and every but except if you receive Jesus at the point of death, your belief and acceptance will be tested and confirmed by what you do.

Finally to tie it in. The 'acts', 'doings' are in total obedience to Him you have believed and accepted, not to your pastor, friend, family community or country. So there cannot be a dispute as to whom you serve.

So are there people who profess Christianity but are not recognised, sure. Are there moslems who are Christians, how can that be, if we are talking about the heaven Jesus Christ has purchased with His blood.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Sallychizzl3: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ait everybody look up here!

Xtians believe jesus is the son of God,muslims believe its an abomination to even say it.
Letz use our common sense here;

1.Why do we give birth? For continuity of life cos if our forefathers had refused there wont be you and me
2. Am sure both parties believe God is immortal and will never die. What does he need "an heir to the throne" for? It looks insane to u too abi?

3. Since God is immortal n xtians believe jesus is immortal too then in their heaven there will be 2 lords, father and the son. Personally i dnt believe their can be 2 lords in a land, do u believe dat too?

So tell me, will the kingdom be shared n ruled or jesus will continue to be the "heir to the throne" with the hope of assuming the throne one day? (Remember we av 2 immortal beings in our hand)

3 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by thewarrior72: 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
gen2briz:

I challenge you to tell me what you know better in Bible than me. ......peace
There's nothing I will tell u that u have never heard before & for ur information, I am a believer & for that reason I don't argue bible rather I reason& teach anyone who want to learn in humility.

Once again I don't engage in back-and-forth argument, except , u ready for a new life!
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
One funny thing about people is that they fight what they don't know...The Bible makes it clear that "all scripture is given by inspiration of the Holy Ghost",for all those trying to falsify the rudiments of the Bible,that's all i'd tell you...then Christians and Muslims don't serve the same God even Jesus said "...No one comes to God except through me" i.e Jesus is the only way to God,Muslims don't believe this and Jesus said anyone who doesn't believe this would be damned and I sincerely don't expect muslims to believe because the Bible says "Unto us(Christians) is given to understand the MYSTERIES of the Kingdom of God", smileyOne funny thing about people is that they fight what they don't know...The Bible makes it clear that "all scripture is given by inspiration of the Holy Ghost",for all those trying to falsify the rudiments of the Bible,that's all i'd tell you...then Christians and Muslims don't serve the same God even Jesus said "...No one comes to God except through me" i.e Jesus is the only way to God,Muslims don't believe this and Jesus said anyone who doesn't believe this would be damned and I sincerely don't expect muslims to believe because the Bible says "Unto us(Christians) is given to understand the MYSTERIES of the Kingdom of God",
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by gen2briz(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
the warrior72:
There's nothing I will tell u that u have never heard before & for ur information, I am a believer & for that reason I don't argue bible rather I reason& teach anyone who want to learn in humility.

Once again I don't engage in back-and-forth argument, except , u ready for a new life!

hummmm
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by MsNas(f): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
I am a Muslim. Telling me I will not be saved in Judgement day just because I don't believe Jesus is Lord is just laughable. Who are you to tell me I'm gonna be saved or not? The OP isn't sure of being saved himself! And that is the problem I have with some Christians. You are not sure of your chances at Janatul Fridaos So don't force Jesus down my throat. To all his opinions.

I believe Jesus was a prophet. He was sent to the world to preach the gospel just like the Prophet Muhammad(SAW) but worshipping him as God? Nah. Cos that will be flouting one of the 10 commandments. Again....to all his opinion.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by MsNas(f): 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
oluwatobi75: One funny thing about people is that they fight what they don't know...The Bible makes it clear that "all scripture is given by inspiration of the Holy Ghost",for all those trying to falsify the rudiments of the Bible,that's all i'd tell you...then Christians and Muslims don't serve the same God even Jesus said "...No one comes to God except through me" i.e Jesus is the only way to God,Muslims don't believe this and Jesus said anyone who doesn't believe this would be damned and I sincerely don't expect muslims to believe because the Bible says "Unto us(Christians) is given to understand the MYSTERIES of the Kingdom of God", smileyOne funny thing about people is that they fight what they don't know...The Bible makes it clear that "all scripture is given by inspiration of the Holy Ghost",for all those trying to falsify the rudiments of the Bible,that's all i'd tell you...then Christians and Muslims don't serve the same God even Jesus said "...No one comes to God except through me" i.e Jesus is the only way to God,Muslims don't believe this and Jesus said anyone who doesn't believe this would be damned and I sincerely don't expect muslims to believe because the Bible says "Unto us(Christians) is given to understand the MYSTERIES of the Kingdom of God",
One question for you..."Who Wrote The Bible?
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by MsNas(f): 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
Lordsonempire: Well this was my first post in nairaland and am really surprise by the way some people reason. This was just what I believe as a person and was not mean to insult or abuse any religion. We have right to believe whatever we choose to believe and practice, afterall it is only God that know those that serve him in truth and the spirit. God is love and he can have mercy on any soul he chooses to have mercy on. I believe we can contribute and put down what we know concerning this topic without insult or abusing each other. May the blessing of the Almighty God be with all of us now and forever more. Amen2
100 Likes!! God is the sovereign master and He decides who's going to be saved or not.

Stop being cocky, thinking Christianity is the password to heaven. That's just lipsrsealed
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Mintayo(m): 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ms Nas: I am a Muslim. Telling me I will not be saved in Judgement day just because I don't believe Jesus is Lord is just laughable. Who are you to tell me I'm gonna be saved or not? The OP isn't sure of being saved himself! And that is the problem I have with some Christians. You are not sure of your chances at Janatul Fridaos So don't force Jesus down my throat. To all his opinions.

I believe Jesus was a prophet. He was sent to the world to preach the gospel just like the Prophet Muhammad(SAW) but worshipping him as God? Nah. Cos that will be flouting one of the 10 commandments. Again....to all his opinion.
Which of the ten commandment?
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Mintayo(m): 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ms Nas:
100 Likes!! God is the sovereign master and He decides who's going to be saved or not.

Stop being cocky, thinking Christianity is the password to heaven. That's just lipsrsealed
Christainity is not the password to heaven;JESUS is.
Any christain that do not live up the expectation of Jesus will never make heaven,anybody/muslim that do not believe and accept Jesus as His Lord and saviour wil not make heaven,no two ways about it.
With the mouth you confess and with the heart we believe that Jesus is Lord.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by dnawah(m): 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
khattab02: Well said Op, u try. Do Muslims believe in him? YES! But don't pray to him because he is not God Almighty.
wat make u think so?he is God,go and find the meaning of Emmanuel.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by khattab02: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mintayo:
Lol,you know i am not lying.
It is you ppl that put mohammed in the Bible when he is not there.
Hardly will u see a muslim talk without refering to the Bible,you knw i am sayin d truth.
lol too. You are lying by saying Islam can't stand without the bible, And you know that. The similarity should tell you and others that overtime it is still the same God sending different prophets to different nations with similar messages. Has the christians really preserve these messages? Not really. There is a thread on Apocrypha, go there and u will see what I mean. Regarding Muhammad(SAW) in the bible. We didn't put him there, there are prophecies that refers and only suit jesus(As) likewise the same for Muhammad(SAW) if you analyse well. Allah further says in the Qur'an : those to whom we have given the scripture ( Jews and christians) recognise him(Muhammad SAw) as they recognise their sons. But, verily a part of them conceal the truth while they know it. Qur'an 2:146. Read your bible well there are prophecies that are only for Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wa sallam.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Malakh: 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
Christianity vs Islam, the king of the North vs Queen of the south equals world war. Religion a weapon of mass destruction, one of the 4 horses in Revelation... Questions for you religious fanatics, how do you think we would have a One world order with so many rulers upon the earth
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by tintingz(m): 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
toomiesyn:
This is not my writing! I stumbled on them on the internet-the website above!
How will it be your writings when you posted what you don't even know/understand, full of LIES.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by khattab02: 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
dnawah: wat make u think so?he is God,go and find the meaning of Emmanuel.
because there is no place in the complete Bible where christ himself say '' I am God or worship me''. The meaning of Emmanuel is ' God with us' am asking in all his 33years on earth who call him emmanuel?? You know the meaning of Eli '' my God'' there are so many Elis in the bible. If your name is Eli or emmanuel am I saying you are ''My GOD'' NO. Emmanuel is just a name. Who call him emmanuel while he walk the face of earth??
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by JERRYMAG4(m): 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
njokusboy: Op you got it wrong meen, Jesus christ said, "I am the way, the truth and the light, noone comes to the father except through me.... Now it means Jesus is the saviour, any other channel is the path of damnation... Jesus to the muslims is only a prophet, an old prophet at that, they believe his teachings are outdated and subscribe to the teaching of prophet muhammed whom they believe is the NEW prophet... They don't even believe Jesus is the son of God.. So you see.. It aint about believing in jesus or not, u have to acknowledge him as your lord and personal saviour... The bible further said that the name JESUS is the only name given to man, through which he can be saved... So there are two contending issues, "those verses completely dismiss the possibility of anoda saviour, hence you can't believe in Jesus and Mohammed at the same time, matter of fact, their principles are at variance, secondly, belief in the existence of Jesus aint enough, you have to accept him as the saviour...
One thing I can assure you is this, the sincere christians and sincere muslims have a different idea of heaven and they sure as hell aint going to the same place...

Wao. Very intelligient bro. We have some brilliant and mature people in Nairaland. Nobody
Can preach or say it more than this. You have said it all and it is the summary. God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Aduke Abiara Is Dead / Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? / CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.