Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? (24009 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Who Is Better? Sex With A Younger OR Older Woman / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Toks2008(m): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
Seems the topic is confusing.

Does the Op mean dating ladies tat are younger or older in age generally? or ladies that are younger or older than us?

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
I married a much younger lady. She was 23 but very matured when we met. Anyway, for flings and runs, I was into real old cargoes. Funny? Well, they wouldn't make u a baby daddy and they were easy to drop.

The older ones are cheaper in every sense. They don't cost u much. For good reasons too: they are high mileage. Older ladies v younger ones is like Ferrari v tokunbo vbooth.

Older women come with a lot of experiences. Usually negative ones. If they are that great, they would have been snapped up before they had the chance to get old.

Flowers are best in the morning. I ain't marrying someone who probably spent most of her life with someone else only to make me a continuation of her life story. Another chapter of her life. It is that simple.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by shaniqueK1(f): 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
myOGAonTOP:

you and her LIVED TOGETHER for 3 years i.e 365days multiplied by 3 and you didnt do.
Bro, all liars WILL go to hell fire. Accept Jesus today. Haba!

I am so cracking up here like mad! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by raphy(m): 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
U guys have said it all older women + young guys = love
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Eyop: 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
I have dated both and the difference is very clear. In terms of relationship experience the older one has it but the younger doesn't. Assuming the older one has the qualities of being a wife material,i would have sticked to her like glue but unfortunately she doesn't have that. The younger one is super with those qualities lacking in the older lady but to an extent lacks a lot of experience. In conclusion you cannot have everything as both of them have their advantages and disadvantages. The older lady today was once young and the young lady today will be old tomorrow is just a matter of time.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by GetGuide: 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
where are the ladies embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Usminous: 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
GetGuide: where are the ladies embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
-.in their hiding place as usual.......dey no go talk when most of them are too old for marriage bt na fun dem get experience for.................:haaaaaaaaaaa old ladies am not mocking you oooooooooo....:haaaaaa ehyaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by joeywhyt: 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
crisycent: I like my women young....i hate old cargos. grin grin grin
young lady fresh blood abegi
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by GentleFrank(m): 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
I love younger ladies. They are still learners to me !
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by hunter21(m): 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
what can i say, age is a number
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Ugosample(m): 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
Older women it is for me. Although not more than five years though. That's my choice.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
Jobabori: Patience is a good virtue which many men lack. I respect you. You really deserve her and thank God for the outcome. I doubt if i can be so patient like you in those days but thank God i have no regret., i also have a good home.
But he slept with other women at that time
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by jamngr84(m): 11:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
rioemmanuel: those goin for d older ladies....will u marry them
i wished i marreid mine, am with a younger one now and my life is in hell
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Gospell(m): 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
fatdon2: I date girls that are 10 years older then me Becos i look older then my age.
no offence,but do u look 80
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by spicyuzo(m): 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
Personally I prefer ladies older than I am ........
I have a feeling they are experienced in most spheres of life, nothing is new to them or at least the have a little glispme of whatever character or attitude I put up...........
i also have a strong belief that I will learn alot dating an older lady......
I try to inject new philosophies into my daily activities and hanging with these cute and experienced beauties tend to spicen up my life...
I think they love uncoditionally.....
I might have achange of thought when I'm ready for marriage but right now::::

I love them older, experienced and classy

Personally

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by DollarmanAluta: 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Nigbati ori mi o buru (When something's not wrong with me)!
Last Bullet:
100/100 times, I prefer someone younger & not someone older. Economically sef, she ll even be the 1st to grow old! They said love is blind, but love is also crazy. Atimes it doesn't know what's suitable.

OP never stated Marry an older or younger lady, but had only emphasised on dating. As for me I will prefer to date a reasonable mature older lady, therafter marry an intelligent, versatile and enterprising younger lady.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
lastpage:
You are all here shouting OLDER LADIES ARE THE BEST but when we ask you to marry them now, you will start to remember that she looks like your Grand Ma! shocked shocked

Terrible guys indeed!!

Go to any Church and see how the "older ladies" are lying fallow, combining "fasting and violent prayer" together just so that you guys can at least look their side! angry angry

You'all bunch of hypocrites and "onijibiti-obo" (sex-frauds!) grin grin

Lastpage!

BTW: Na everything get "sell-by-date, use-by-date, dispose-away-date"........ me l know go carry any "expired product" join my wahala! shocked shocked grin grin
cheesy
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Mindependent(f): 12:10am On Dec 04, 2013
Well this thread gives me slight confidence as I'm currently older than my boyfriend even though I thought id never date an older guy.

He is 19 but he acts so mature and to be honest he's better in every way than all my previous boyfriends who were older than me. Now I just have this attraction to younger men because of him cool
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by jenniffer18: 12:13am On Dec 04, 2013
So we are now classified as older and younger o.... angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Cabsso(m): 3:07am On Dec 04, 2013
Hw u wan tak compare tokumbo nd new car? Dnt forget tokumbo r cheap nd easy 2maintain. I go 4tokumbo any time any day!
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by ifeanyi317(m): 3:42am On Dec 04, 2013
All this una yarns the question na date not marraige oooo smiley
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 04, 2013
not our fault angry...i guess we should have used vintage and new wine to figuratively express ourselves...btw vintage wine tastes berra after sooo many years grin
jenniffer18: So we are now classified as older and younger o.... angry
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Nocojp: 6:50am On Dec 04, 2013
I cant date old ladies 4 now
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by jayAjoku(m): 7:02am On Dec 04, 2013
homesteady: Younger ladies of course! I just don't really fancy older ladies! At some point, she will like to use her age to bully you!
that is if you chose to be bullied or intimidated... Younger girls are pains for a man with a matured mind .
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by spicyuzo(m): 7:34am On Dec 04, 2013
Mindependent: Well this thread gives me slight confidence as I'm currently older than my boyfriend even though I thought id never date an older guy.

He is 19 but he acts so mature and to be honest he's better in every way than all my previous boyfriends who were older than me. Now I just have this attraction to younger men because of him cool

Enjoy your relationship, do well to stay away frm discussions relating to ur age differences and try not to assume supremacy cos u knw u are older....
Life is fun with whom u choose to share it ........
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by titipexy: 7:39am On Dec 04, 2013
Older ladies for a relationship, I prefer them. They are mature. I prefare younger ladies for their tight pussies. Older ladies are just good in everything. They know how to please a man.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by alamoht(m): 8:00am On Dec 04, 2013
fatdon2: I date girls that are 10 years older then me Becos i look older then my age.
bad guy u dey use charm? I won bi lyk u?
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Yezzy(m): 8:40am On Dec 04, 2013
Wait mak I google am. Answer states d older d wine the sweeter d taste. Buh no be expired wine o o o. Monically, emotionalically, sex skillically they are berra
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by kolamilan(m): 8:52am On Dec 04, 2013
i prefer the same age as mine.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Mindependent(f): 9:05am On Dec 04, 2013
spicyuzo:

Enjoy your relationship, do well to stay away frm discussions relating to ur age differences and try not to assume supremacy cos u knw u are older....
Life is fun with whom u choose to share it ........
Thanks smiley
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by ddestiny20(m): 9:31am On Dec 04, 2013
I still prefer younger ladies even with their arrogance I still prefer them.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by blowworks: 10:08am On Dec 04, 2013
i prefer older ladies... there are a million and one reasons for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Prove My Love To My Gf? / Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. / 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.