Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? (23988 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Who Is Better? Sex With A Younger OR Older Woman / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 02, 2013
state your reasons

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by sueto471: 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
mrsincredible: state your reasons
Most younger ladies are arrogant especially Igbo ladies, no apology. Younger ladie do not have enough experience when it come to sex, trust me I knw what I'm talking about coz I've tried d two. Older ladies reasons along with u and independent etc I can give 1million and one reasons. As for me, I've stop dating any lady that's less than 28 years.

30 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
older!,@ least we engage in fun-filled activities together that the average young girl,wont even consider
(i know the pervs,will ask,"what activities",still go ahead and ask though)

4 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 03, 2013
sueto471: Most younger ladies are arrogant especially Igbo ladies, no apology. Younger ladie do not have enough experience when it come to sex, trust me I knw what I'm talking about coz I've tried d two. Older ladies reasons along with u and independent etc I can give 1million and one reasons. As for me, I've stop dating any lady that's less than 28 years.
wow

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Miner13: 8:27am On Dec 03, 2013
What is young ladies and what is old ladies.
I prefer a sensible lady

17 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by henrimoto(m): 10:18am On Dec 03, 2013
Miner13: What is young ladies and what is old ladies.
I prefer a sensible lady
ma boda, there is difference! the difference between young ladies and the older ladies is maturity. what is maturity? it's all about the reasoning ability, composure,exposure and experiences. these 4 aspects can make a young lady that posses it more mature than an older lady that lacks it. ma guy, as a well meaning guy, when you date a lady with good reasoning and understanding, weather young or old, guy! you will enjoy it! love relationships is not all about sex and material gifts. at times, you really need to one to share your ideas, worries, fears and joy with. it wouldn't blend when you are in a love relationship with a lady, when you are talking 'north' , she is talking 'south'... abeg, how you wan enjoy the relationship ? except you want be a playboy!

29 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 03, 2013
henrimoto: ma boda, there is difference! the difference between young ladies and the older ladies is maturity. what is maturity? it's all about the reasoning ability, composure,exposure and experiences. these 4 aspects can make a young lady that posses it more mature than an older lady that lacks it. ma guy, as a well meaning guy, when you date a lady with good reasoning and understanding, weather young or old, guy! you will enjoy it! love relationships is not all about sex and material gifts. at times, you really need to one to share your ideas, worries, fears and joy with. it wouldn't blend when you are in a love relationship with a lady, when you are talking 'north' , she is talking 'south'... abeg, how you wan enjoy the relationship ? except you want be a playboy!

Nice one counselor henrimoto.......keep it up...

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 03, 2013
henrimoto: ma boda, there is difference! the difference between young ladies and the older ladies is maturity. what is maturity? it's all about the reasoning ability, composure,exposure and experiences. these 4 aspects can make a young lady that posses it more mature than an older lady that lacks it. ma guy, as a well meaning guy, when you date a lady with good reasoning and understanding, weather young or old, guy! you will enjoy it! love relationships is not all about sex and material gifts. at times, you really need to one to share your ideas, worries, fears and joy with. it wouldn't blend when you are in a love relationship with a lady, when you are talking 'north' , she is talking 'south'... abeg, how you wan enjoy the relationship ? except you want be a playboy!
true but u just described an older woman

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Gabreal1(m): 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
mrsincredible: true but u just described an older woman
Read it again.

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
For me, Older ladies are the best... From experience tho..

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Ptoocool(m): 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2013

Next pls..!!
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
Older ladies anytime! Any day! cheesy

Reason:

They are easier to manage and slow to anger wink
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by crisycent: 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
I like my women young....i hate old cargos. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by spikesC(m): 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
Jeez, this must be a rhetorical question.
Atleast in Nigeria, my dear country, older ladies any day, any time cool

Unless you wanna play. Older ladies are basically more matured, more exposed, understand more of what romance means and definitely independent.

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by cejo(m): 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
Lets ask P-square(peter Okoye),he will give a better answer to end dis argument.FULL-STOP

7 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dis question. It all depends anyway.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Ocutegan(m): 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
Younger ladies cos they're easy to phuck!
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by homesteady(m): 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
Younger ladies of course! I just don't really fancy older ladies! At some point, she will like to use her age to bully you!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by fatdon2(m): 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
I date girls that are 10 years older then me Becos i look older then my age.

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Policewoman(f): 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
Yeye question.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nigbati ori mi o buru (When something's not wrong with me)!
Last Bullet:
100/100 times, I prefer someone younger & not someone older. Economically sef, she ll even be the 1st to grow old! They said love is blind, but love is also crazy. Atimes it doesn't know what's suitable.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Spanishmario(m): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
cejo: Lets ask P-square(peter Okoye),he will give a better answer to end dis argument.FULL-STOP
#gbam

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by chelseabmw(m): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
Fresh n young.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by peter1994(m): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
R
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by kulikuli45: 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
Within a safe range, personal experiences have shown that slightly older (mature) woman are sweeter to date. They are more mature thus they know exactly what they are doing with u, and want from u....so no nagging, gragra, or unnecessary shakara. They also understand their bodies better and thus know how to make both of us feel nice between the sheets. Financial independence is also a huge potential advantage.

NB...
Marriage is a different ball game sha.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Eseharrison(m): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
Culture, religion and family background all come in to play.

In Nigerian culture it's a rarity for the gents t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲ get married to ladies far older than they are.

Girls most often outgrow their peers of D̶̲̥̅̊ opposite sex in terms of maturity, hence the older guys come for their hands in marriage cos D̶̲̥̅̊ guys mate я truly not their mate 'maturity-wise'.

In all my illustrations, 'marriage' has been D̶̲̥̅̊ keyword.

For sex and flings and dating and unserios relationships, guys go for their mate or older ladies so as t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲ save D̶̲̥̅̊ stress of overcoming the naivety of the younger ladies...In slangs: D̶̲̥̅̊ older ladies go sabi body.

All in all the balance is tipped in favour of Guys going for younger ladies

#just saying 4rm my POV

3 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by sureway1(m): 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
it all depend on the background and home training...l'll give an illustration base on an incident that happend in my school last week Friday...
l left a class and l saw two of my fellow corpers standing outside instead of the staff room then l asked «watin happen" they said see this big girl shit for staff room and they started yelling at the girl. you never can tell she may have a running stomach. na lie they yelled and that they have gone to call the sch nanny to wash the place. as the assistant HM l asked so what are you two doing here? are you not suppose to assist her(the woman is an old woman).
to my greatest suprise this was there reply

make we go help her pack shit?
is that not what they are paying her for?

l replied don't pack shit just go close to her as a sign of appreciation...help her to fetch the water..they still insisted that they will and can not.two other male teacher came and asked them are you both not women..then l was forced to use a comment.

if this woman is your mother will you say that its her job. they are paying her..

ops these were young girls an edo and an lgbo girl to be pricise... pls don't get me wrong l'm not saying all the girls from these tribes lack home training.
since then they have been ignoring me.

the HM called me and said he heard what happened that they are foolish girls...

he told me a story of a Yoruba girl that served in the sch two years back...he said when such happen. she took it on herself to Clean the mess rather than calling a nanny...

ops it's all about background and home training.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by nerodenero: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
I prefer older ladies as they can handle relationship maturely. Again, the older ones tend to behave the way they behave because when young, most of them made mistakes. The same mistake the younger ones are making now. With time, the younger ones learn their lessons, grow older and start behaving maturely.

7 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Andrew3(m): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
Now, I think I will go with the older.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
I prefer to date girls of the same age as me.... either +-3 my age... Way too younger ladies are immature to reasoning and actions just like the one am dating now.....

4 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by topygel: 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mhen! Young and horney, tight kittycat, that is what I go for

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Sepp360(m): 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
Policewoman: Yeye question.
Where is the "yeye" in this simple question?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Won't Marry A Lady that Can't Cook / Wife Kills Husband Because He Stopped Eating Her Vagina Every Night / How Do I Prove My Love To My Gf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.