Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? (24008 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Who Is Better? Sex With A Younger OR Older Woman / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 04, 2013
The older the lady the sweeter she becomes i aint got no time for cry babies. life of a cougar
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by MrCork: 11:25am On Dec 04, 2013
..over 25,s females is a *No GO* area for me...I dislike old cargo except the *light skin sweeries* (no ofeense) angry
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by MrCork: 11:27am On Dec 04, 2013
Goldenbrown549: The older the lady the sweeter she becomes i aint got no time for cry babies. life of a cougar

...Say wot? ...so u believe in anti-ageing cream? ...i giv up! undecided
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Joel3(m): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2013
the older the sweety. old punnany is alwasy stronger. which means the bomo go strong yo chew grin grin
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
iamdhebuck: Young gals have made me dating weary...5 galfriends in 4 years,I wish I could have a woman that's like 25 and above,but those ones won't look my way being 21.lol,I need a fully grown asss woman.call me a boy myself if u want,I want a woman.
my broda let me tell you,at 21 you can even date a 30 depending on how mature you are,its a thing of the mind.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
as for me,i prefer the older ones.The younger ones cari tomuch of problems,nasoso wahala everyday till you go get excess headache.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
Edywalex: Young lady Badoo very Wel wen it come's to sex.They sex hell out of one life.Those young lady knows what i am saying.
so you dey date because of sex?u try like triangle.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Hero10001: 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:
Older ladies anytime! Any day! cheesy

Reason:

They are easier to manage and slow to anger wink
Older all the way!
They don't nag!
They don't do Blackberry, Samsung S.iv, ipad, Sony experia, cute laptop and still ask you to buy her Techno!.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by valnelly(m): 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
If you want someone you can control and dominate then go for a younger lady.. If you want maturity and good sense of reasoning in a lady then the older ones are sure bet. Presently I'm dating this yoruba girl who is just few months older than me.. She treats me like a king and basically does all the spending, calling etc cos she understands that I'm not working for the time being. I love older ladies any time any day because they seem to make it right when it seems wrong and they also tend to put you on the right track when you are wrong... They are much more caring, romantic and submissive than their yonger counterparts.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
valnelly: If you want someone you can control and dominate then go for a younger lady.. If you want maturity and good sense of reasoning in a lady then the older ones are sure bet. Presently I'm dating this yoruba girl who is just few months older than me.. She treats me like a king and basically does all the spending, calling etc cos she understands that I'm not working for the time being. I love older ladies any time any day because they seem to make it right when it seems wrong and they also tend to put you on the right track when you are wrong... They are much more caring, romantic and submissive than their yonger counterparts.
and wat i like about these older ones is that they are more understanding and very caring,and dem older ones know when you are hungry,they can sense it and b4 you know it,food don dey ur table{better food}..,But for the younger ones,its the complete opposite.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
Emmadani: and wat i like about these older ones is that they are more understanding and very caring,and dem older ones know when you are hungry,they can sense it and b4 you know it,food don dey ur table{better food}..,But for the younger ones,its the complete opposite.

I'm telling you grin grin I'll rather kill myself than commit suicide dating a younger girl.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by chumakk: 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
I prefer people with good sense and money lol
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by yesboss20(m): 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
Til date, I haven't dated any lady younger than I am. I have a bias that "they" are usually not mature enough for me. My longest relationship was with a lady who was almost 6yrs older than I am. She was great - open-minded, loving, respectful, very INDEPENDENT, MATURE and EXPERIENCED. I can't overstate those 3 in bold text. They are importanto.
I have only once even considered dating an agemate.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by yesboss20(m): 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
rioemmanuel: those goin for d older ladies....will u marry them
As it is, I think I can and I know what it means too. However, in a couple of years time, I would definitely know.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by yesboss20(m): 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
iamdhebuck: Young gals have made me dating weary...5 galfriends in 4 years,I wish I could have a woman that's like 25 and above,but those ones won't look my way being 21.lol,I need a fully grown asss woman.call me a boy myself if u want,I want a woman.
Hmm. I feel ur pain. When I was a year younger than u, my lady was 26yrs!
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by senatorromeo: 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
youngprofdguru:

Omo No be him start am n d tin No go end for he hand so why all dis critics?

Ask kanu nwakwo or better still Senator Yerima...lol
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by senatorromeo: 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
Emmadani: and wat i like about these older ones is that they are more understanding and very caring,and dem older ones know when you are hungry,they can sense it and b4 you know it,food don dey ur table{better food}..,But for the younger ones,its the complete opposite.

Younger ladies are in partnership with Mcdonald, Kfc and nandos....lol
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
senator-romeo:

Younger ladies are in partnership with Mcdonald, Kfc and nandos....lol
lol,but if the younger ones should even try and give you food "once in a millennium",what would that food be if not indomie!
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by IfyAwazie(f): 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
rioemmanuel: those goin for d older ladies....will u marry them
good question.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by simdam500(m): 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
i love older ladies...............

BRB to give reason grin
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by DickoElemi(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
shoe get size, anyone that suit my curiosity it wil b ok 4 me whether young or old lady shocked angry cheesy wink smiley
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by rhames(m): 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
henrimoto: ma boda, there is difference! the difference between young ladies and the older ladies is maturity. what is maturity? it's all about the reasoning ability, composure,exposure and experiences. these 4 aspects can make a young lady that posses it more mature than an older lady that lacks it. ma guy, as a well meaning guy, when you date a lady with good reasoning and understanding, weather young or old, guy! you will enjoy it! love relationships is not all about sex and material gifts. at times, you really need to one to share your ideas, worries, fears and joy with. it wouldn't blend when you are in a love relationship with a lady, when you are talking 'north' , she is talking 'south'... abeg, how you wan enjoy the relationship ? except you want be a playboy!

the most reasonable reply to this post.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Eberex(m): 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
Younger ladies are pain in the ass! Asks for too much and are always dependent on everything. If u dont give them, you are wicked.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 05, 2013
By reading most of the comments here, one gets the idea that most of the comments are made by boys/guys who can't take care of a woman/ themselves.

When u date a young girl, chances are she's still in school or unemployed. Giving the conditions of the labour market in naija, can one really blame the girls for asking? If u wanna date them, you should be ready to take care of them. It is that simple.

For old cargo lovers, the truth is that they,the old cargoes have nothing else in mind but marriage. So they will do anything to keep u long enough to think that they are awesome. Wait till u say I do, then u will know btw two turtles which is male.

Like I said earlier, I dated older ones as much as the younger ones. Simply put: I took whatever I could get. Which was a lot.

Older women are fake. If u need a mommy,aunt or even granny, go for old cargoes. If you want true love with all the problems that should accompany it, go for younger ones. In fact, young naija babes rock. I like them die. With all them lie lie. With all them yama yama that comes with it. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by hakon: 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
myOGAonTOP:

you and her LIVED TOGETHER for 3 years i.e 365days multiplied by 3 and you didnt do.
Bro, all liars WILL go to hell fire. Accept Jesus today. Haba!

The reality is that sex is nothing compared to true love. i found out that i loved this girl and sex disappeared from my mind completely. I concentrated more on plans to marry her than plans to have sex with her. most of all the wait was worth it. That everyone is doing it does not mean i should do it too. How then will be able to standout from the crowd. My guiding principle is to do that which is right and different from what others are used to.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by myOGAonTOP: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
hakon:

The reality is that sex is nothing compared to true love. i found out that i loved this girl and sex disappeared from my mind completely. I concentrated more on plans to marry her than plans to have sex with her. most of all the wait was worth it. That everyone is doing it does not mean i should do it too. How then will be able to standout from the crowd. My guiding principle is to do that which is right and different from what others are used to.
i don gree but the FACT remains that yam and goat wont stay together that long. Even Holy men knows sup on this. The conclusion of the matter is that i PERSONALLY DONT BELIEVE YOU. Nuff said.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Miner13: 12:15am On Dec 07, 2013
henrimoto: ma boda, there is difference! the difference between young ladies and the older ladies is maturity. what is maturity? it's all about the reasoning ability, composure,exposure and experiences. these 4 aspects can make a young lady that posses it more mature than an older lady that lacks it. ma guy, as a well meaning guy, when you date a lady with good reasoning and understanding, weather young or old, guy! you will enjoy it! love relationships is not all about sex and material gifts. at times, you really need to one to share your ideas, worries, fears and joy with. it wouldn't blend when you are in a love relationship with a lady, when you are talking 'north' , she is talking 'south'... abeg, how you wan enjoy the relationship ? except you want be a playboy!
is it that my comment was very trickky for you to understood han!
I said what is young lady and what is old lady right?
And i concluded by saying "i prefer sensible lady"
Now tell me when you are talking of "maturity, responsibity,understanding, reasoning and being creative"
can all these work out in the absence sense. sad
menh!
biko bros enh i beg comot that i want to be a play boy. I do not fancy that ok
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by hakon: 6:58am On Dec 16, 2013
myOGAonTOP:
i don gree but the FACT remains that yam and goat wont stay together that long. Even Holy men knows sup on this. The conclusion of the matter is that i PERSONALLY DONT BELIEVE YOU. Nuff said.

You may not believe it but its true. and the greatest part of it is that we have 100% trust for each other when it comes to infidelity. we both know that sex does not overule our reasoning. now this takes a higher level of spirituality to overcome sexual perversion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Prove My Love To My Gf? / Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. / 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.