Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) (51114 Views)

'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] / Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow / PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by andyanders: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
Well, if not the way he was attacked by the media and nairaland members, he wouldn't have come out here to apologize to the woman. He knew his action would have ended his political ambition for life. This his action should be a lesson to leaders like him who think that they can use their office to abuse those who elected them to the office they are today.
This woman must have voted for him to the office he is now.

Well, I hope his action is from his heart so that he can go on his kneels to ask God for mercy, rather than a way to score political point.

Every other leader should know that Nigeria is not like before where you can do something and get away with it.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
noblejames: Politics aside, I mean PDP or APC whatever, I'm just thinking about the woman at the center, I mean God works in ways humans cannot comprehend and that is why He is God. Come to think of it, what if this woman was obedient to the law and stayed at home? Whatever that is going on now will not come in existence. Another thing, what if Osho saw her and had pitiful wish on her and said woman don't do this again I understand you are widow so be careful go your way, nobody would have known that he met her. What if the PDP didn't make it a political issue? And what if there is nothing like social media to broadcast what happened? Just because Osho said go and die, which is just like a common language among Nigerians, I mean an everyday language. Now go and die has become "go and live". My advice is that whatever that happens on our way we should wait and see what God wants to workout of it. "For all things work for good to them that love God and .............
God bless u and bless u and bless..I tld some one dis now..the ways of God are not the ways of men..God can change our lives in anyway he chooses..wats ur name on fbk let's be frnds..I like pple like u..mine is smith iceboxberry..asap
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
All u naija guys on this thread are so so fun.So funny,infact u should all be comedians.lwkmd.Thanks for your comments.It was a difficult moment but now we can laugh.This is inspiring. If u try to underestimate these gestures,remember the times someone wronged you and never apologized.Then you will discover the goodness and power on display here.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
smith_sydny: God bless u and bless u and bless..I tld some one dis now..the ways of God are not the ways of men..God can change our lives in anyway he chooses..wats ur name on fbk let's be frnds..I like pple like u..mine is smith iceboxberry..asap
lol! and u just officially gave everyone ur FB id on NL. welcome to the world.... i wanna be ur friend too. accept my invite wen u see it.
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by lastmessenger: 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
I am not suprised.it is all about politice.thank God for the widow
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by vanguard1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
bigtt76: This is totally ridiculous with every semblance to the colonial days when the slave masters keep slaves for pleasure. Point is did he need to insult the poor woman and only retract steps later after being bashed nationwide on social networks? We should not applaud this and the woman should be advised to return such money cos it makes mockery of the woman's status as well as those of millions nationwide suffering under the sun becos of these thieves we call politicians #nonsense
Have you ever heard of "blessing In disguise" the insult scenario is a clear example
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by OneDy: 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
Prayer time:

God will locate your own Oshiomole for you wherever he is in Nigeria politics by fire! Pray!!!
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by ccollins(m): 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Since Oshiomhole is a widower and the woman a widow, I hereby suggest that both should get married ASAP.

Click like if you are in support of this proposal.

Is that what marriage is about
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
Sodiq3: PDP Condemns APC apology to widow woman
I bet that's tomorrows headlines.
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by Karevwite: 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
OneDy: Prayer time:

God will locate your own Oshiomole for you wherever he is in Nigeria politics by fire! Pray!!!
ameeeeennn o!
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by bokohalal(m): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
tpia@:
see the difference between being insulted by a poor man and being insulted by a rich man.

as per nlers, we now see no rich man dey among them because their own insults na just valueless.

e no carry weight at all.
You join dem na.
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
To think the woman has a child and oshiomhole disgraced her in public is disheartening.....how would the son feel initially.

No matter what, no right thinking western leader will do what oshiomhole did......just a confirmation of how bad and wicked africans are.

Thank God for the internet, this guy wouldnt feel any remorse. Just punch that lil button and every african leader is ready to chimp out to being a wicked dictator.
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by labbyboi(m): 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
I am sure this must be after he had received serious scolds from Tinubu... yeye man. He wan to scatter APC market.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by Etianwanokon: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
What is more than humility. He erred, and apologised. One of man's greatest enemy is anger.
Oshomole did not only apologise to the widow but to all Nigerians.
This is a divine encounter for this widow.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by ccollins(m): 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
labbyboi: I am sure this must be after he had received serious scolds from Tinubu... yeye man. He wan to scatter APC market.

Abi ooo
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by greatgod2012(f): 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
bigtt76: This is totally ridiculous with every semblance to the colonial days when the slave masters keep slaves for pleasure. Point is did he need to insult the poor woman and only retract steps later after being bashed nationwide on social networks? We should not applaud this and the woman should be advised to return such money cos it makes mockery of the woman's status as well as those of millions nationwide suffering under the sun becos of these thieves we call politicians #nonsense

are you saying you have never erred in your life.

In case you forget, to err is human, to forgive is divine. May God help you.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
Nigerian politics na die! Its such an interesting game. None rivals it in all other countries in the whole world!
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by greatgod2012(f): 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
ccollins:

Is that what marriage is about

and what is marriage about?
There is no where and no how one can not meet his/her spouse, all that matters is the both of them.agreeing to marrying each other, every other thing is immaterial.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
Abeg sumbody... tell me wetin dem dey drink? abi na customised agbo

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by DeWisedon(m): 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
i wasted my time reading ur cimment.
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by babyray(f): 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
undecided
watz dis one saying
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
We are happy now. Thank you Oshiomole for making my heart beat normally now. Woman, you will never know sorrow again. The tears you cried, has brought joy to your home. However, other people should not deliberately display their wares hoping Oshiomole will pass and call them names, hoping to enjoy similar fate as this woman (as was the case of the stowaway boy). Oshiomoles, as we scolded you, we are now praising you because you just did the right thing. God bless you
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
I am waiting for Nollywood action on this and I'm sure the 'go and die' governor will end up marrying the widow in the movie. Sense less and undidatic Naija movi es undecided
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by pady2: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
No be small tigh
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by greatgod2012(f): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2013

lmao on returning the money.
Return wetin
God turned the poor woman's reproach to glory and you're here saying she should return the blessing, if this is not prayer answered, i wonder what it is.
Oluwa, s'egan mi d'ogo l'oruko Jesu, o je wi ti e.
(Lord turn my reproach to Glory in Jesus name, you better say your own).

#wakeupfromyourdream.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by BlackHuman(m): 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
The woman should return #2million?.....u must be sick upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
Sunny_bobo: It takes public flogging to make our leaders human.
true talk
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by Wahala90: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2013

Go and Die!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by cacius: 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Since Oshiomhole is a widower and the woman a widow, I hereby suggest that both should get married ASAP.

Click like if you are in support of this proposal.
Already have a new wife and she lives in the US.
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
God bless you sir Oshiomohle cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by Ijiego: 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
The next topics on this issue will be like: Oshiomole propose marriage to the "go and die" woman....., Oshiomole marries the"go and die" woman.
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by nagoma(m): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
doncaster: Why is that woman wearing the same skirt and blouse of three weeks ago?

To aid recognition I suppose? She can't be that poor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence / How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ / Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.