Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) (51113 Views)

'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] / Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow / PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by adexsimply(m): 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
grin grin grin
gtrust: How come the man just ignore the small boy besides him
Abi na only 2 cups of tea dey that Edo government house

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by jaybee3(m): 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
Please make una no forget the less fortunate/privileged wey no get direct access to the governor

https://www.nairaland.com/1522558/tehns-2nd-annual-end-year

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
berem: sorry I didn't click like. I do not support the marriage. Na so dem dey marry? Mtscheeew! angry

Seems u r allergic to humor abi!
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by biomedixexcel(m): 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
bigtt76: This is totally ridiculous with every semblance to the colonial days when the slave masters keep slaves for pleasure. Point is did he need to insult the poor woman and only retract steps later after being bashed nationwide on social networks? We should not applaud this and the woman should be advised to return such money cos it makes mockery of the woman's status as well as those of millions nationwide suffering under the sun becos of these thieves we call politicians #nonsense
He's only a human and he immediately apologized. you can do more than he did to the woman
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by alfredo4u(m): 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
Breaking News!

Live on channels TV

Joy (widow) weds Oshi (widower)
25th December 2013
@ Government House Edo

RSVP
Go and Die Brethren
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by loswhite(m): 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
bigtt76: This is totally ridiculous with every semblance to the colonial days when the slave masters keep slaves for pleasure. Point is did he need to insult the poor woman and only retract steps later after being bashed nationwide on social networks? We should not applaud this and the woman should be advised to return such money cos it makes mockery of the woman's status as well as those of millions nationwide suffering under the sun becos of these thieves we call politicians #nonsense
unforgiven spirit...smh
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by Ayodejioak(m): 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
Baba_Eleko: The widow: From shame to fame. Nollywood blockbuster coming soon!!!! grin

na small remain, ur post for funny cry cry
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by odeybernard: 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ds is a big lesson to all those who don't way their words b4 altering them, d Governor can even organize a dinner party 4 d poor widow but can't take back his " Go & Die" statement anymore. Hear & see more but learn 2 talk less cos it pays.
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
Beaf!:
Is that the 'poor' widow's apartment?
Why u dey ask, U wan go rob am abi?
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by aquabeing: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
[quote author=Sunny_bobo]Since Oshiomhole is a widower and the woman a widow, I hereby suggest that both should get married ASAP.

Click like if you are in support of this proposal. [/quote

never seen such likes on NL before,good.
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by biafranqueen: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
Thank God for social Media. The citizens have a new tool in fighting the elitist and we should continue to wield it at any chance given. This goes to show that it is better to fight for your rights then sit back and do nothing. If she did not speak up for herself he would not have insulted her and she would not be 2 million richer. What other proof do we need to show that we can fight for our rights and win, without shedding blood cool
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
He is not being real on this. just to gv impression he is a good man

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by DPsalmist2(m): 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
Nigerians are so gullible and foolish grin grin grin grin grin Do you think for one second if he wasn't caught on tape, he would be doing damage control and snapping pics with this widow? He probably would've denied it, if not for video evidence. He showed his true colours that day, do not think all this having a drink with her, giving her money is a selfless act. It is all damage control. Afterall he is a politician.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
odeybernard: Ds is a big lesson to all those who don't WAY their words b4 altering them, d Governor can even organize a dinner party 4 d poor widow but can't take back his " Go & Die" statement anymore. Hear & see more but learn 2 talk less cos it pays.
You try... no be only WAY, e for be foot path.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by matsilver: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
idupaul: I remember God's word that says "In every situation thank Thee". She did not know that the sad go and die event was only the gateway to better days
dat was exactly wat i told my frnd yestday. God will alwayz hv his way.
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by Balkan(m): 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
"Go and Die woman" and STOWAWAY CHILD of Arik air line. This Edomites and there governor are back
In the news. We are watching. But Oshomole should be very careful, what happened to Ngige might happen to him.
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by vision2050: 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
If you want to become a celebrity just misbehave I remember Daniel the stowaway boy he is now enjoying divine democrazy, now Go n die woman that violate the law will smile everyday.

Yaya Toure overtake Mikel of Chelsea, loaned Chelsea attacker victor Moses and Pitropia in BBC award.
www.nairaland.com/1540214/yaya-toure-best-footballer-africa#19946962
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
D_Psalmist: Nigerians are so gullible and foolish grin grin grin grin grin Do you think for one second if he wasn't caught on tape, he would DOING damage control and snapping pics with this widow? He probably would've denied it, if not for video evidence. He showed his true colours that day, the not think all this having a drink with, giving her money is a selfless act. It is all damage control. Afterall he is a politician.
you sef try, e remain small. OYA!!! Look down the nozzle of that double barrel and tell me what you see.
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by Dee60: 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2013

Please learn from Oshiomole and quickly apologize for your comments Just write - 'I APOLOGIZE'. That will turn things around and you will get praised. You may even see one volunteer to dash you your own N2million! Just a suggestion.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by skotch(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ogoni militant: The "GO and DIE" governor is wasting his time. He was put under pressure to give this gesture. He is a wicked governor. This na wash wash. APC cannot remedy this crime against humanity
Osho did wrong, not APC. U guys should seriously stop mixing d two up!
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by penny01502: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
lazy brain u no go skool at all
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by Dee60: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
What about the boy seated beside the woman? They forgot to offer him tea?
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
Balkan: "Go and Die woman" and STOWAWAY CHILD of Arik air line. This Edomites and there governor are back
In the news. We are watching. But Oshomole should be very careful, what happened to Ngige might happen to him.
of course, it is there governor, lol! and na real OSHOMOLE cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by DPsalmist2(m): 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
aux409: you sef try, e remain small. OYA!!! Look down the nozzle of that double barrel and tell me what you see.
A mere typographical errror. And If you want to play the part of a grammar nazi you make sure your punctuation is on point.
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by thirdeye(m): 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
PDP-1, APC-1 someone once said Oshiomole as d captain of the APC team will equalise, I can't agree less...lol
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
D_Psalmist:
A mere typographical errror. And If you want to play the part of a grammar nazi you make sure your punctuation is on point.
opps, i forgot tongue don't worry, i will remember next time. lol welcome to my world
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by Wahala90: 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
4q: Social media is such a powerful medium, this is a proof. We can actually use social media to really effect changes in this country ref government as did with Arab spring.

No be only social media. Na faceless media. Where social media dey when senators and reps dey collect outrageous allowance n salaries.
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by Sike(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
A very lucky widow.
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by Deiok(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
What a wonderfull ending cheesycheesy
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by genlion: 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
governor,i felt bad initially for wat u did to d poor woman bt since u beg for forgiveness I want to believe God as forgiven u. good behavior frm u, that is wat life is all about. wen we go wrong, we should turn back to take d right direction. dats ok governor. my mind is at peace wt u
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
Deiok: What a wonderfull ending cheesycheesy
huh! ending for where? this is just the beginning for her. lets wait and see what happens after this episode
Re: Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) by Wahala90: 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
ifeness:

I will pardon him but 2million is crap to the public disgrace he gave her.

As if you have anything to do. Try this with Ibori. He will tell you "Go and die and go to hell"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence / How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ / Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.