Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:10 AM

How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? (20690 Views)

How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by hotwax: 7:34am On Dec 03, 2013
moonraker:

Sorry!!! Are you talking to me?? What is illogical about my post?

I suppose your post makes more sense??

Buttressing your point now.

iShi
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 03, 2013
Bro I don't mean salary o. I don't like saying what I don't know
So I don't know about the salary scheme.
I'm saying males versus females. The females always tend to have more money on hand than males of the same level despite salary.
Nonso23:

The above is untrue o! especially the oil company part.
Salary schemes whether 'hatiss' or 'contiss" (civil service) or 'grade' (in MNCs and private establishments) pay equally regardless of gender. Even in cases where the staff are paid by the hour, men earn a lot higher than women in those companies.
Maybe it is because men do not generally like to flaunt their wealth that you think the women earn more. Most women due to the patriarchal nature of our society tend tobe big spenders, reason? (minimum responsibility) but the men have to start a saving plans for that house, that vacation etc.

The above argument holds if you meant 'earn' and not 'have' because the 'have' brings a lot of variables into the equation. I stand to be corrected anyway.
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by moonraker(m): 7:45am On Dec 03, 2013
hotwax:

Buttressing your point now.

iShi

It isn't necessary. if you couldn't comprehend my earlier post, then i don't think you would comprehend it at all.

This makes you..... Well you know what you are.
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by hotwax: 7:52am On Dec 03, 2013
moonraker:

It isn't necessary. if you couldn't comprehend my earlier post, then i don't think you would comprehend it at all.

This makes you..... Well you know what you are.

Let me complete the statement for you.

This makes you a dotard.
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 03, 2013

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by adconline(m): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2013
lorretta u: So what's the aim of this post?
Fact student girls have more money than student boys
Fact job-hunting girls have more money than job-hunting boys.
Fact working women have more money than working men who are in the same class or grade of job with them
A female banker in level 8 has more money than a male banker in same level and same bank.
A female oil worker has more money than a male worker in same level and same company.
Maybe cos they get extra from their men or maybe cos they don't have the same financial responsibility as their male counterparts.
It is not ideal but it is what it is.
Maybe you're not a student and you're comparing yourself with female students who are barely surviving in school. Smh
Until do a head count of how many female engineers in ur NYSC Vs male engineers.
No of male managers vs female managers in banking industry
No of female IT/programmers vs male IT/programmers.
Naija is a patriarchal society, but some women are selling themselves short. I met a smart lady who studied geology in school and switched to IT, passed her Oracle 9i but wanted to go the UK for masters because she hated monthly targets at her job. I asked what she would do after her UK Ms, she said maybe find a husband. A lot of potentially smart Naija women believe that marriage is an easy way out.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by hotwax: 7:58am On Dec 03, 2013
moonraker:

Lol your post is ridiculously funny.

Maybe the reason why the females have more is because some of the so called females you pointed out dont spend their cash in the first place? You get where i am heading to with this, dont you?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He doesnt understand simple logic.

Girls working in oil companies and banks dont have time for brazillian hair and heavy makeups. If they do, they wont have shishi in their account.
Simple logic can be difficult at times.

My be you have bombs in your brains for you to know that my bolded statement is corroborating yours. Dindinrin

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 03, 2013
lorretta u: Bro I don't mean salary o. I don't like saying what I don't know
So I don't know about the salary scheme. I'm saying males versus females. The females always tend to have more money on hand than males of the same level despite salary.

You just talked about variable ways of how women gather money than me, but how do we believe these women have this money when in reality, thier accounts cannot boast of tangible amount of money unlike men like in the situation described in the 1st post? Secondly, like men who would put building structures, buy cars, sponsor people in school, take care of thier family etc which are the physical worth of thier money plus som good amount in bank account, where/what are the physical worth of the women's money then if not brazillian hair, flashy dresses, high heels, manicure and pedicure etc? Dont, forget, the topic says, how much can a girl boast of in her account?
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by moonraker(m): 8:06am On Dec 03, 2013
hotwax: moonraker:

Maybe the reason why the females have more is because some of the so called females you pointed out dont spend their cash in the first place? You get where i am heading to with this, dont you?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Girls working in oil companies and banks dont have time for brazillian hair and heavy makeups. If they do, they wont have shishi in their account.
Simple logic can be difficult at times.

My be you have bombs in your brains for you to know that my bolded statement is corroborating yours. Dindinrin

You finally figured it out. So why did you have to refer to my post. I wasnt even referring to the creator of this thread post.

I was referring to lorretta u's post.

So whats the big idea here?? you need to calm down.

i never called you names but you went out of your way to unleash the abusive names on me. smh
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by ireneidiva(f): 8:27am On Dec 03, 2013
Op, you went to the bank in your village right?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 03, 2013
ebamma: my guy girls love spending money, a girl's expenses,
food excluded in a month could top 30k, while an average guys own may be
10 to 15k, from buying new clothes to latest shoes, to fixing their
hair to manicure to buying cosmetics, a girl with 30k in her account
before the end of the month will be left with 3k to 4k, so my friend,
its not that girls don't have money, it's just that when they have they
spend while we guys love saving more

That's what we are talking about. Why shldnt they learn how to save? Dont they have plans for future? Is life all abt heavy make up, high heels, flashy dresses etc?
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by hotwax: 8:42am On Dec 03, 2013
moonraker:

You finally figured it out. So why did you have to refer to my post. I wasnt even referring to the creator of this thread post.

I was referring to lorretta u's post.

So whats the big idea here?? you need to calm down.

i never called you names but you went out of your way to unleash the abusive names on me. smh

The statement above is refering to a third party not you.

I can't address you with "He". I will use "You" for addressing you.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2013
faakay:

Yeah that's why they are looking for guys with fat pocket, dats em pray to God give em beta hubby as in make he rich lool

Dats y guys dey complain bitterly, all ds girl jst demanding lol

Na economy situation cos e know really dey easy

Unlike girls wey dey away uk and yankee, jobs dey for em to do which can provide basic needs and save too.

You are very right bruv! Economy also matters here.
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 03, 2013
softsparky: the thing is some of us girls don't bank with only one bank.like me I have two accounts that no matter how broke I am I can't touch that my money for Eco bank.I only receive alert for my firstbank were I get small money and I dey leave the massage for my phone,una want make my bros them stop giving me money when they find out how much I get abeg.....if my firstbank money don to much I go transfer am over to Eco bank.I can only leave a minimum of 7k come dey cry sef say am very broke.

And am sure u also apply this tricky way wit ur bf? Smh!
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 03, 2013
baralatie:
1st girls are from anambra,they are twins.1 works in UBA & the other works at mobil y.i.Both paid #10m house rent in lekki phase(i did the renovation)
2nd set live at jakande lekki 3 girls estate surveyors bought a twin duplex tn start their company.
3rd set live at eleguishi(stil dont understand the nature of their jog)rented a duplex al by themselve with furnit complete

Bro, like some had said, these are not average naija girls. How many of this do u see in the street everyday?

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 03, 2013
baralatie:
1st girls are from anambra,they are twins.1 works in UBA & the other works at mobil y.i.Both paid #10m house rent in lekki phase(i did the renovation)
2nd set live at jakande lekki 3 girls estate surveyors bought a twin duplex tn start their company.
3rd set live at eleguishi(stil dont understand the nature of their jog)rented a duplex al by themselve with furnit complete

Bro, like someone had said, these are not average naija girls. How many of this do u see in the street everyday?
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 03, 2013
adconline:
Until do a head count of how many female engineers in ur NYSC Vs male engineers.
No of male managers vs female managers in banking industry
No of female IT/programmers vs male IT/programmers.
Naija is a patriarchal society, but some women are selling themselves
short. I met a smart lady who studied geology in school and switched to IT, passed her Oracle 9i but wanted to go the UK for masters because she hated monthly targets at her job. I asked what she would do after her UK Ms, she said maybe find a husband. A lot of potentially smart Naija women believe that marriage is an easy way out.

You are so right bro. A lot of naija women almost dont have any plan for thier future. They believe marriage is the height of achievement for women in life.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 03, 2013
Me and you are saying the same thing.
Forget those big big grammer people. They understand what I'm saying too
moonraker:

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Djjoe007(m): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2013
holusormi:

shutup and stop lying,, most pple nowadays have atm's ,, do pple even withdraw in baanks anymore ?... am sure u know banks deduct almost 200 naira (cant remember the exact figure) for withdrawals less dan 100k ??...bros abeg stop llying to us,as for the mumus rushing here to run dier mouths... naija gehs don scam ina sotay ina brains don fry,,uyall cant even differentiate btwn a serious post and a nicompop's post!!!..smh
who says people dnt withdraw from d counter? Over here at my school (Osun State Polytechnic) there are always heavy queues at d atm machine therefore many would prefer going into d bank to withdraw, + they dnt deduct anything for using d counter.
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 03, 2013
ireneidiva: Op, you went to the bank in your village right?

Nope! It was in ur own village rather. Abeg remind me that ur village name again. grin

3 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by funtanherb(m): 9:44am On Dec 03, 2013
please am on my 3rd bottle of beer,please dont kill me with laughter
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 03, 2013
funtanherb: please am on my 3rd bottle of beer,please dont kill me with laughter

This early mo mo? are u that jobless? grin
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by ireneidiva(f): 11:57am On Dec 03, 2013
RedBenson:

Nope! It was in ur own village rather. Abeg remind me that ur village name again. grin
no it was in your village-the most primitive part of nigeria! Dunno where else you meet those kinda girls!
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by UjSizzle(f): 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
A lot more than their male counterparts I presume undecided

If you have to ask why, then I'll have to recommend a good psychiatrist.
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by jaybee3(m): 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
Of what use is them having money in their bank accounts only to be receiving a paltry 1% AER
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Agrika: 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
Currently i have #505.987 in my account...i just dont "trust" banks with my money
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by hotwax: 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
lorretta u: Me and you are saying the same thing.
Forget those big big grammer people. They understand what I'm saying too

How far?
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by jaybee3(m): 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
uj_sizzle: A lot more than their male counterparts I presume undecided

If you have to ask why, then I'll have to recommend a good psychiatrist.
Oya tell me your bank balance tongue
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
Who is the 'Average Nigerian Girl'?

OP needs to define this?
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
Majority = 755.

Average Home Girls: 3500 Naira

Working Class: 35,000

Cumulative = 5000Naira

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Lilimax(f): 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
grin
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by jaybee3(m): 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
nutty_hnic: Majority = 755.

Average Home Girls: 3500 Naira

Working Class: 35,000

Cumulative = 5000Naira

Where did you pull these figures out from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Compliments That Wow A Man / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? / How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.