Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,643 members, 7,955,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? (20692 Views)

How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Chartey(m): 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
baralatie:
1st girls are from anambra,they are twins.1 works in UBA & the other works at mobil y.i.Both paid #10m house rent in lekki phase(i did the renovation)
2nd set live at jakande lekki 3 girls estate surveyors bought a twin duplex tn start their company.
3rd set live at eleguishi(stil dont understand the nature of their jog)rented a duplex al by themselve with furnit complete
So you are happy that you're letting out people's personal details on a large online forum like Nairaland? Maybe you don't know the seriousness of what you just did. It's very likely that at least one of them is on Nairaland or may be reading as guest. To add to that, this topic is on the frontpage. Pls be ashamed.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Policewoman(f): 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
francababy: Most girls have a bad saving habit. They spend spend spend. Let a girl receive N200k suddenly. Come back a few days later. You will see only 10k left. Do you know why?

Answer: We have too many fake things we spend money on
Speak for yourself joo.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Dannyxy(m): 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
But come to think of it, i think the reason why women have low amount of money is be because the prefer keeping money in their "BRA". I went to deposit money today and all of a sudden one fine chick, magically brought #100,000 out of her bra and started counting grin
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by francababy(f): 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
baralatie:
1st girls are from anambra,they are twins.1 works in UBA & the other works at mobil y.i.Both paid #10m house rent in lekki phase(i did the renovation)
2nd set live at jakande lekki 3 girls estate surveyors bought a twin duplex tn start their company.
3rd set live at eleguishi(stil dont understand the nature of their jog)rented a duplex al by themselve with furnit complete

Bros you are very wicked. Somebody who you claim is your friend wants to pay N10m for house rent and you did not advise her?

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Beync(f): 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
Op on a good day they would have called security on you for staying in the bank just spying what others are withdrawing..there's no security in that bank
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2013
You're the one getting me wrong.
My post is simple to understand.
If a girl is working, and a guy is working same job,same grade,same pay. And the man is being responsible for let's say his wife/gf or fiance. While the woman is getting even some money on the side from let's say her husband/bf or fiancee, who do u think will have more money of the two?
See how easy it is for u to misunderstand the post and say I'm encouraging ladies to do unholy things with bosses for extra pay.
Na wa o.
Even as a student,my parents used to give us girls higher maintenance allowance than the boy.because according to them ladies are higher maintenance than guys.
So what's ur point?
U should be ashamed of quoting me out of context angry .
Dannyxy: mcheww, how does this make sense?, please stop contradicting yourself. As in practically speaking, are you saying women are being given preferential treatment in the office or what?, as far as i am concerned, if a lady is being give more renumeration than her male colleague of the same level, something is wrong. She giving the boss something for the extra bonus, and in that case it is a shame to the women folk. Bleh, i hate it when women think the can contradict working ethics because they are women. Secondly, female students have more money than male students, it a shame!, isn't it obvious where they get their money from, going about town with sugar daddies, sleeping one man or another. Infact you should be ashamed of this your post, because technically you are encouraging girls to the wrong things for money. Smh

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by sunnyprof: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
softsparky: the thing is some of us girls don't bank with only one bank.like me I have two accounts that no matter how broke I am I can't touch that my money for Eco bank.I only receive alert for my firstbank were I get small money and I dey leave the massage for my phone,una want make my bros them stop giving me money when they find out how much I get abeg.....if my firstbank money don to much I go transfer am over to Eco bank.I can only leave a minimum of 7k come dey cry sef say am very broke.

You have just confirmed what the OP observed. 'una want make my bros them stop giving me money' is indicative you don't make money yourself.
It is a basic truth that each time a girl, lady or woman gets a good sum of money, they blow it up on clothes, shoes and 'face paints' unknowingly until it is getting to finish, they will now try to keep the left over which they will now manage to get to the bank to queue for collection when broke.

No investment, commitments or bills. No House plan, school fees nor 'empire building' men plan for to accomplish on a long term.

How many women/ladies actually bought their phones, tablet devices or cars by themselves (some do), most na dash

they don't have money !!!! All they got is from men (Father, brother, husband, fiancé, boyfriend, sugar daddy or mugu/maga)
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by glamoroussandy(f): 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
It doesnt matter hw much i have in my acct,no matter how little,.As far as is my hard earned money am cool with it!

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Sike(m): 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
Wetin concern me?
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by pinkshell(f): 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
faakay: Lol

I think majority of d girls are not employed, and the ones that are employed aint earning much.

The ones that earn fart salaries are rare.

Most naija don't having savings, they spend so much on their hair, they want to look flashy everytime so even if dey got some funds dey will splash it on shoes, cloths, bags..

They just wanna feel among, owambe tins lol

So don't be surprised u find a chick claiming gbogbo bigs girls no get shishi

U GO FEAR ANALYSIS NA
If u ask me, I tink u guyz on NL are very mean.
Una don do boyfriend association meeting as if dats not enuf, una dey carry research on top ladies acct agen #WipesSweat!

Infact dia is noting dey don't ask on dis NL sef.
Plz how can I burst my pimple? #YeyeDeSmell
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by haibe(m): 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
baralatie:

Oga you no go school? how come you don't know what an 'Average nigerian girl' mean.

If this is what an average nigerian girl have, then nigeria should be the richest country in the world.

@Op I think an average naija gurl have about 15-40k in her account, although this may increase or decrease at intervals.
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by haibe(m): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
glamorous sandy: It doesnt matter hw much i have in my acct,no matter how little,.As far as is my hard earned money am cool with it!

Please did anyone ask this girl how much she Has in her account
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
anitank: You guys are forgetting to ask the op how he was able to know the exact amount each of six girls were withdrawing??
my tots exactly
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by fruityjojo(f): 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
StateOfMind:

And who knows, maybe that last 500n is even used to send airtime to their ngbeke chics Mugus grin
Yes naw! 200naira etisalat 4 d main babe 100naira 4 side chick & d rest 2 hold body till d next pay grin!
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by hotwax: 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
casgal: my tots exactly

Simple, he was on the same queue with them.
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Dannyxy(m): 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
pinkshell:

U GO FEAR ANALYSIS NA
If u ask me, I tink u guyz on NL are very mean.
Una don do boyfriend association meeting as if dats not enuf, una dey carry research on top ladies acct agen #WipesSweat!

Infact dia is noting dey don't ask on dis NL sef.
Plz how can I burst my pimple? #YeyeDeSmell
heh? Wetin dis one dey yarn? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by anitank(f): 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
hotwax:

Simple, he was on the same queue with them.
Really? And he was able to know the amount the first girl collected when he was the seventh person on the queue??

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Dannyxy(m): 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mchewww, why are you copying me?, mtcheww cheesy . I get you now though
lorretta u: You're the one getting me wrong.
My post is simple to understand.
If a girl is working, and a guy is working same job,same grade,same pay. And the man is being responsible for let's say his wife/gf or fiance. While the woman is getting even some money on the side from let's say her husband/bf or fiancee, who do u think will have more money of the two?
See how easy it is for u to misunderstand the post and say I'm encouraging ladies to do unholy things with bosses for extra pay.
Na wa o.
Even as a student,my parents used to give us girls higher maintenance allowance than the boy.because according to them ladies are higher maintenance than guys.
So what's ur point?
U should be ashamed of quoting me out of context angry .
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
ireneidiva:
no it was in your village-the most primitive part of nigeria! Dunno where else you meet those kinda girls!

Uu dont know wat u r saying. Am sure u dont av up to 20k in ur account and here u r bringing dat ur normal 'efizi'. Like i said, it was in ur own village. grin Talk now, how much do u have in ur acc.?
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by skydeep(f): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
That means I am not an average Nigerian girl grin

Super cool I guess? tongue
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
Agrika: Currently i have #505.987 in my account...i just dont "trust" banks with my money

So where do you keep the main money then? At home or buried in the bush? grin
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by pinkshell(f): 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dannyxy: heh? Wetin dis one dey yarn? undecided

Read n comprehend,
It can't be dat hard.

If na 'intimate gist' now, u go understand.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by UjSizzle(f): 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
skydeep: That means I am not an average Nigerian girl grin

Super cool I guess? tongue
OMG shocked shocked Where have you been? How are the kids? How are you? omg that antelope finally released you to come online eh grin grin
We've missed you..welcome *hugs* kiss kiss
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
GustavoFring: Who is the 'Average Nigerian Girl'?

OP needs to define this?

The common ones you see in d street everyday, maybe students, paltry workers, runz babes, etc. Hope u gat it?
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
ebamma: my guy girls love spending money, a girl's expenses, food excluded in a month could top 30k, while an average guys own may be 10 to 15k, from buying new clothes to latest shoes, to fixing their hair to manicure to buying cosmetics, a girl with 30k in her account before the end of the month will be left with 3k to 4k, so my friend, its not that girls don't have money, it's just that when they have they spend while we guys love saving more

how u go say average guy spend 15k a month. .I spend 500 a day on skunk. a month is 15k on skunk alone. 1k on airtime. a day. dats 30k a month. .. refreshments at least 300 a day...
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
fruityjojo: In hard times lyk dis 15/17k minimum, buh op ur a liar sha! An average guy dat usually goes 2 d ATM 2 withdraw d last 500 if possible! grin

500 ke.. wetin I dey use send ur mama card
ebamma: my guy girls love spending money, a girl's expenses, food excluded in a month could top 30k, while an average guys own may be 10 to 15k, from buying new clothes to latest shoes, to fixing their hair to manicure to buying cosmetics, a girl with 30k in her account before the end of the month will be left with 3k to 4k, so my friend, its not that girls don't have money, it's just that when they have they spend while we guys love saving more

how u go say average guy spend 15k a month. .I spend 500 a day on skunk. a month is 15k on skunk alone. 1k on airtime. a day. dats 30k a month. .. refreshments at least 300 a day...
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
Billyonaire: Immature and sexist thread of this nature should be dedicated to trash bin.

The billyonaire with empty wallet, hungry stomach and poverty wretched face has spoken! grin

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
lorretta u: So what's the aim of this post?
Fact student girls have more money than student boys
Fact job-hunting girls have more money than job-hunting boys.
Fact working women have more money than working men who are in the same class or grade of job with them
A female banker in level 8 has more money than a male banker in same level and same bank.
A female oil worker has more money than a male worker in same level and same company.
Maybe cos they get extra from their men or maybe cos they don't have the same financial responsibility as their male counterparts.
It is not ideal but it is what it is.
Maybe you're not a student and you're comparing yourself with female students who are barely surviving in school. Smh

Exactly!
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by skydeep(f): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
uj_sizzle:
OMG shocked shocked Where have you been? How are the kids? How are you? omg that antelope finally released you to come online eh grin grin
We've missed you..welcome *hugs* kiss kiss
Which will I answer first? cheesy

I miss you too. I am fully back cool
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
fruityjojo: In hard times lyk dis 15/17k minimum, buh op ur a liar sha! An average guy dat usually goes 2 d ATM 2 withdraw d last 500 if possible! grin

500 ke.. wetin I dey use send ur mama and sisters card
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
jay bee:

I sent you a PM boss. You no even look my side

Seun, i think you need to improve ur workers welfare. This jay bee is almost turn a street beggar. grin

Abeg no ban me o or hide my post. That was a very constructive criticism. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) / 10 Compliments That Wow A Man / Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.